Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2621

    Thundercats Ho!

    Contacted this provider

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ase-22/5737502

    And she is exactly what you get! ASS and TITs for days, weeks, months! I didn't know what to do with all of it! CBJ and Mish! .7 for hh not bad! For the visual effect.

  2. #2620

    Don't judge a book by its cover.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...now-32/5611387

    I met up with this homely looking chick when some other chick bailed on me. All I can say is "Go and get it!" Her performance is a STRAIGHT 10. Her freak meter is off the chart. Anal, BBBJ, etc and as much of it as you can stand. Is she a clock watcher, hahahaha, you will have to ask if you can leave. As long as its in her three holes, you can stay. Her attitude is pretty cool too.

    I left because I just got tired. She is a beast.

  3. #2619

    This look good but a little

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ent-21/5762049

    Strange to me. I smell le on this one, why would she tell the exact hotel she is staying in. She is fine but I will stay away.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ret-23/3630735

    This chick was caught stealing tonite from a local dept store, now if she steals while in the store, Please understand she will try to steal from you.

    Please be safe mongers, its getting really crazy and disrupt out here.

    As for me, I haven't posted too much thus far, but I am still doing my thing. Stay safe but hungry!
    Last edited by Phil419; 08-02-12 at 22:08. Reason: grammatical errors

  4. #2618

    Pound her

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl using those amber-tinted photos.

    The girl I saw was about 30 to 40 lbs. Heavier than the photos and she wanted things done quickly.

    I am glad this worked out for you as well as it did.
    I also have seen this chic about 3x. 1st time was somewut like a rush but wasnt to over the top. The 2nd and on times were just like stealths. Alot of playing. Ate the monster great and several positions all of with she want me to bang it out. Also saw the other chix with her. She the best looking of the bunch. I'll bang her again.

  5. #2617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ind-19/5759613

    919-902-3074.

    Good girl at a reasonable price. .
    I saw a girl using those amber-tinted photos.

    The girl I saw was about 30 to 40 lbs. heavier than the photos and she wanted things done quickly.

    I am glad this worked out for you as well as it did.

  6. #2616

    Sunny

    I decided to TOFFT and contact this provider on BP.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...fun-26/5741842

    It was a two call system to get to her location. She works from her home in a decent area by Elkridge. She instructed me to park behind her home and enter her back door. The home is nice and clean so I felt comfy. She asked for 90 for the hh. That price included roaming, fiv, and HJ. She said she usually does BBBJ but she had her wisdom teeh removed so she couldn't. She did, however, smile and said if I come back she'll give me the best I ever got. Overall it was a nice experience. She's a nice girl with a nice bubbly ass and decent see's. Seems like she is GFE so if you're unto that this is your girl. She's probably a 5 or 6 on the civ scale.

    She does offer a four hand special with her gf. At first I didn't accept because it was my first time. I did met her gf she's pretty hot so I'll have to try them out. Will repeat but not soon, this hobby is getting expensive LOL

  7. #2615

    Desire from Carolina

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ind-19/5759613

    919-902-3074.

    After doing some research, I saw that Desire was legit so I contacted her. We set up an appt, and she told me the usual "let me know when you are in the area" instructions. When I called her from the area, she tells me that she is at the local store and for me to wait for her at the location. I said ok, but then went to the store to check her out. She was actually walking with a group of females, and I singled her out to let her know it was me. She had on this tight dress, and looking good. So she gets in my car, and we head to her spot.

    It starts off with her giving me a little dance and grinding against me. I am slowly undressing her while she is doing this. Finally, we are on the bed, and she is giving me a pretty good CBJ. Then she rolls over and gets ready for some loving. We start off mish, and she says that I can go faster and harder. Ok, my type of girl. I then grab her legs and begin pounding away, and she is loving it. Then we switch to sideways, and then K9. Through all of this, I am trying to take my time and not finish too quickly, but she likes it hard, so I go harder by her request. A good workout indeed.

    Good girl at a reasonable price. Her group will be here for another week I believe. Cute girl with a good sex drive. She has a southern North Carolina look about her. If any of you have been down south and have seen the mixed girls there, you know what I mean.

  8. #2614

    Lauren

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ren-34/5746350

    Pics are accurate. $.5-1/2.

    Got up early this morning made an appt with another provider that stood me up. Made some calls and got a hold of Lauren who just arrived! (first of the day! Woot!)

    1 call and was on my way. En route I picked up some food for both of us. (I was hungry)

    She answered the door wearing little denim shorts. She has slender legs nice and firm.

    Her butt was proportionate and well appointed with her outfit. Small waist and a navel ring.

    Bolt-ons, not rock hard either. Sensitive nipples. (whatever)

    She undressed as I looked on then she asked me to do the same. We stood together by the bed and pressed against each other. She reached down and grabbed me as I cupped her breast.

    No DFK but little pecks were ok, She lead me to the bed where she helped me with a raincoat through a clever use of her oral skills.

    She then laid back for the main event.

    MISH, for a long time it seemed, I really got into it. I felt like she did also. Probably just acting, who cares. I asked if she could CG, said I was too big. (whatevers)

    Doggy? She said ok lets try, I slowly entered her before picking up speed again.

    This was probably the best part. Her small waist was a perfect compliment to her butt, Being able to grab her by the waist firmly and properly thrust into her was awesome.

    I almost delivered the package so I slowed the tempo, I leaned back grabbed her waist with my left hand while my right explored her legs, breast and kitty. I could tell she had just shaved.

    She reached underneath and grabbed the 2 gentlemen, she moaned and I picked up the pace. Her legs were spread to far, I picked her back up by the waist, holding the position and going into turbo mode.

    Package Delivered.

    She turned and gave a sigh, she said " I think I came on you "

    Indeed she had.

    She offered a towel and a wash. She leaned over to the mirror checking her makeup, while I dressed. I felt it necessary to come over for a last squeeze of her butt and legs. She looked back through the mirror and smiled. (probably fake, again who cares)

    I put myself together, and was offered a hug before my departure. Before separating, she reached up and fixed my collar and another small peck on the lips.

    And to finish it all, I left with a sandwich and chips to munch on. (Why am I always hungry afterwards?)

    Satisfied in many facets, I recommend visiting.

    As If it serves to be pleasant, you can count on me to pleasure myself,

    With most situations, I feel that if you are genuinely polite and gentlemen-like, people will reciprocate. YMMV.

    -Robert

  9. #2613

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had an encounter with Promise? I've seen her ads for a long time now, here for a week or two and then back again months later. She's not listed on another site which makes me wonder a bit, but those tits look so amazing I was hoping someone here may have some intel on her. Any help is greatley appreciated.

    Thanks.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ost-23/2511396
    I saw this provider a few times both times not in good areas especially if one is white. She has the best Pussy I have ever had. Sometimes she can be very nice, others she can be a bit of a dushebag. Reguardless, she has the best Pussy I have ever had. Would repeat.

  10. #2612

    That's not completely true I'm white and a provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eum Yang  [View Original Post]
    It's not just you. I wish there was a way to filter out ads (based on race, age, height, weight, price, etc.). As a rule I only see white providers. The others just don't turn me on. (Interesting enough, I'm not white either.) I also don't see out-of-towners very often because usually I'd like to see a girl multiple times.
    It all depends on what your looking for in service. Some providers offer specialities. Like Rimming, CIM BBBJ's and some don't. I'm one provider that does understand what your needs are as a client and offer no rush sessions.

  11. #2611
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade Snake  [View Original Post]
    Also is it just me or does Baltimore seem to mostly have black girls as the local providers?
    It's not just you. I wish there was a way to filter out ads (based on race, age, height, weight, price, etc.). As a rule I only see white providers. The others just don't turn me on. (Interesting enough, I'm not white either.) I also don't see out-of-towners very often because usually I'd like to see a girl multiple times.

  12. #2610

    LoveLyn

    First time on east coast. It's the girl in pics a little smaller on backside but great service and excellent CBJ. She with friends that have been around recent but she is the must see out the group.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ian-21/5737188

  13. #2609
    Are you guys really into these thicker. Fat girls like Ashley? I would have to be paid to spend time with these type of girls. Also is it just me or does Baltimore seem to mostly have black girls as the local providers?

  14. #2608

    Glad she's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan1104  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...1oo-21/5668815

    I've been checking out this provider for a long time now but being that I rarely go to bwi I never took the plunge. Had to drop somebody off at the airport and noticed she had just posted so I set up an appointment. 3 calls got me to her room in one of the better hotels in the area. When she opened the door my heart skipped a beat. DAMN this girl was sexy! She had on some black lingerie that pushed up her 36ds and she had a nice round ass. She was thick just the way I like it but not fat at all. Built like a brickhouse. She gave me a big hug and said I was a cutie and what the fuck was I doing paying for ass. LOL those were her words. We took care of the donation and got comfortable. We sat and talked for about 15 minutes. Turns out she's a single mother who works part time and escorts part time. I can dig it. The whole time we are feeling each other up and she starts kissing me. We make out for a few minutes and then the fun began. CBJ was decent have had better. This chicks body was so nice I had to try DATY. She definitely got into it or she was a good actress. Either way she was shaved and real clean down there. Got on top for mish and I struggled not to bust just looking at this chicks body. The tits were perfect. We did alot of dfk so it kinda kept me distracted. She got on top for some cg then some rcg. It was great seeing that ass bounce down on me. Did some doggie for a bit and the think she came again. Took the rubber off and she finished my off between her tits while licking the tip of my dick. Man I was in heaven with this chick. We talked for another 15 minutes aftewards and before I left she wanted to makeout again. She was definitely feeling the kid and let me know it too. She said she usually doesn't kiss and is a clockwatcher come to find out so YMMV definitely. She is a real cool chick with a pretty face and great body. Just when I was starting to give up on BP I was pulled back in. She said she would be back around labor day. I may not see another provider till then. I wish I could keep her to myself but unfortunately it doesn't work that way LOL. But she is in my top 5 automatically. Maybe top 3 since Ga Peach was kinda wack the other day
    I've been looking at her ads since late June but figured she was just le or a bait-and-switch with stolen pics. I'm glad she's legit but sad I didn't take the plunge. Ah well, guess I'll wait till labor day.

    Thanks for the report!

  15. #2607

    Shock and more shock

    Before you read this, please keep in mind that I had one too many beers before I went mongering.

    I saw this ad for Ashley and thought she was fairly good looking so I gave her a call (thanks a lot, beer goggles). It just took one call for her to give me her location and said she was available right now. Normally this would be a red flag for me because she is either not the provider she claims to be and drove everyone away or she's le. I managed to get to her room and she answered the door. My buzz and my other head thought she was gorgeous and had all of the right curves. I paid. 20 for the hh. She provided CBJ, mish, cg, doggy, and mish again. She let me finish twice which I appreciated and thought I hit the jackpot.

    I decided to hit her up again. Like the last time, one call got me her location and was available right now. I arrived, she opened the door, and I was in shock. Her boobs are big (possibly 42dd like she claims) but they hang low. She's fairly big but does not have all of the right curves as I previously thought. She also has a deformed arm which she does a good job at hiding. If you're drunk. She doesn't look like the girl in the pictures but she is a nice girl. Good attitude and is enthusiastic when you go at it. She offers a 15min special now but I bailed. Did not repeat and don't plan to in the future. If you're into bbws this gal is legit.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...2-m-26/5669698

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape