Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1777 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 777 1277 1677 1727 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 LastLast
Results 26,641 to 26,655 of 26661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceoldman989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Butterfly 19yo or Sunshine 24yo.

    Stumbled accross some adds, seem to be from early summertime.

    Niceoldman
    I have seen both of these lovely ladies. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

  2. #20

    Looking for info

    Anyone have any experience with Butterfly 19yo or Sunshine 24yo.

    Stumbled accross some adds, seem to be from early summertime.

    Niceoldman

  3. #19
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys knows something about Jessie aka wet peaches?

    I met her a few years ago at her in-call location in Comstock Park.

    I would love to see her again but her # belongs to someone else and her email its not in service anymore.

    Please help me get in touch with this lady!
    She hung up her spurs at least 3 years ago. Dude, she's gone!

  4. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys knows something about Jessie aka wet peaches?

    I met her a few years ago at her in-call location in Comstock Park.

    I would love to see her again but her # belongs to someone else and her email its not in service anymore.

    Please help me get in touch with this lady!
    Jessie finished up school and moved to Florida about a year and a half ago. I haven't heard anything from her since she left.

  5. #17
    I've recently had the chance to see her severals times in the past two weeks. Very sweet girl for me. Not GFE, NOT PSE. All services covered and no kissing. IMO she is prettier than pics posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberFun  [View Original Post]
    Real provider but picts are easily 8-10 years old. Not friendly, she has a really bad attitude. I would avoid.

  6. #16

    Wet Peaches

    Have any of you guys knows something about Jessie aka wet peaches?

    I met her a few years ago at her in-call location in Comstock Park.

    I would love to see her again but her # belongs to someone else and her email its not in service anymore.

    Please help me get in touch with this lady!

  7. #15

    Pet

    I have reviewed her before, but I'd be remiss if I didn't review her again, even though I'm a couple weeks late. I saw her a couple weeks ago while she was in town. She used to live here but then moved to the east side. She still visits frequently. Very responsive to emails as to when she's back. Honestly not that great to look at, but definitely one of the best mouths in the biz. She gets into it big time and has various toys to "help along" (very intense). Her posted fee is 50 for half and hour, and you *will* leave satisfied. She's a dirty girl.

    Website: http://westsidepet.weebly.com/index.html

  8. #14

    Lust 4Leana is hot and in grand rapids

    Quote Originally Posted by Zappa3  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to hook up with a spicy little Thai dish that usually works out of this area or Vegas. She goes by Leana and has a website lust4leana. Has anyone here actually seen her or know if she is still doing this? She looks pretty f-ing hot. I hope to hook up with her in Vegas. Any info, pm me and I can return the favor for Vegas or Baltimore intel. Thanks
    2 call system the pictures of her on BP were very acurate I have her number pm me $$ for CBJ and cfs very responsive don't know how long she will be here but worth the visit if you love asians.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_0334.jpg‎  

  9. #13

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberFun  [View Original Post]
    Real provider but picts are easily 8-10 years old. Not friendly, she has a really bad attitude. I would avoid.
    Thanks. I don't know why but her pics really do it for me. I scheduled with her last Summer in Vegas and she sounded okay over the phone. She was a no show. I know I should have learned my lesson, but she's got the look that gives me instant wood. I got the yellow fever and thought she'd be my cure. Oh well.

  10. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappa3  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to hook up with a spicy little Thai dish that usually works out of this area or Vegas. She goes by Leana and has a website lust4leana. Has anyone here actually seen her or know if she is still doing this? She looks pretty f-ing hot. I hope to hook up with her in Vegas. Any info, pm me and I can return the favor for Vegas or Baltimore intel. Thanks
    Real provider but picts are easily 8-10 years old. Not friendly, she has a really bad attitude. I would avoid.

  11. #11

    Lust4Leana

    I was trying to hook up with a spicy little Thai dish that usually works out of this area or Vegas. She goes by Leana and has a website lust4leana. Has anyone here actually seen her or know if she is still doing this? She looks pretty f-ing hot. I hope to hook up with her in Vegas. Any info, pm me and I can return the favor for Vegas or Baltimore intel. Thanks

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8192  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a recent experience and can comment on September Rain?

    http://www.sweetseptemberrain.com/
    I used to see her some years ago, when I was more active in the Lakeshore area. She is a very nice older lady, with very good skills. She is definitely a BBW, although she hides it in some of her photos. When I last saw her she had a regular job, and did this on the side Her oral skills and menu is very well suited to older gents, if you know what I mean. I stopped seeing her cause she did not wish to discount much for a regular, and I thought her prices were too high for the services and body type she provides.

    Java

  13. #9

    Adventures in GR

    I am fairly new to this, doing most of my mongering in the suburbs of Chicago. Business takes me through Grand Rapids however, and I look for fun whenever time permits.

    Last summer there was a cute and petite blonde named Nikki with whom I made an appointment. She was staying at a motel south of town on 131. When I got there, she gave me the room number and I knocked on the door. She let me in and the place reeked of cigarette smoke. She told me that her roommate was going to stay in the bathroom during our session. Aside from the smoke which was a bad telltale for my next appointment, the thought of a mystery person in the bathroom was too much. I had flashes of a pimp with a camera photographing me bare-assed naked on the bed. Sad to say that I called that one off.

    I met another blonde at a hotel on Ann St. I had made an appointment with her, too. Something was a little off, as I was directed to the wrong room! Everytime I called this girl, I got a call back from a different phone. We got the room number cleared up and it turns out that the woman on the phone was in California and was dispatching clients to various escorts. What an operation. Great gal with a killer ass, I am pleased to report.

    Well, I look forward to sniffing around your fine town again this summer.

    Cheers!

  14. #8

    RE September Rain

    OK. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grmojo  [View Original Post]
    Considering what I know about her, she's drug-free. I understand that she holds down a regular job and only escorts on the side.

  15. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8192  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I had been admiring her pics, until a spotted a couple (apparently more recent ones) on an ad of hers. She looked considerably different, almost drugged. Unlike the fresh upbeat look on her site. I was concerned she may not be the same person she used to be.
    Considering what I know about her, she's drug-free. I understand that she holds down a regular job and only escorts on the side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape