Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,656 to 26,659 of 26659
-
03-18-11 22:46 #4Regular Member

Posts: 9September Rain
Any one have a recent experience and can comment on September Rain?
http://www.sweetseptemberrain.com/
-
10-15-10 21:25 #3Regular Member

Posts: 14Cheat and dangerous experience
I was in GR for a evening and I called an escort for an outcall at my room in hotel based on advt in yellow pages; viz. GIRLFRIEND EXPERINCE A vii vii iii-9v4viii, AND LO; a mother of one kid with lot of stretch matrks visited my room. She was half ARAB though american by birth. As usual we have to pay upfront which I did. After some time she said she forgot condoms, which I had to produce from my stock; again after some time she said she has to get her bag from car from parking lot of hotel. And before I could protest or argue, she dressed and went leaving only her socks as if enough colateral; never to return. Senior mongers, pl advise how would you manage such situations? This is my first experience of Major CHEATING / Fraud Be carefule of this half Arab girl, its the pressure of motherhood probably makes her so mean minded and cheat and not her ethnicity
-
12-31-99 19:00 #2Administrator

Posts: 5312Escort Reports
Thread Starter











Reply With Quote




