Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3952
    [QUOTE=Throtbngr; 1506380I got her between the eyes and in her hair. I suggested she would be better off just catching it all! She requested a tip and I obliged with lincoln as I tried not to laugh because she didn't get it all from her hair. I kept thinking if this poor girl doesn't get to a mirror soon she will look like a scene from There's Something About Mary! Lmao[/QUOTE]Heh. I will confess that I once spray painted a SW, handed her a napkin, and stayed silent when she missed a huge gob on her cheek. I can only imagine the howls of laughter from the first person she encountered after I dropped her off.

  2. #3951

    Lisa

    Met up with Lisa on the ave. Brunette with a tight body, around the churches-salvation army area. 20+tip for a hummer. Would repeat, in fact I have. They were out in force on the ave around midnight.

  3. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If I am in the hood I feel like I'm going to be fucked with, but I am doing something wrong, so oh well.

    If I am in the suburbs I feel safer.

    QuestForFun, if someone is braking into your home who are you going to call, the fire department? LE does not make the laws, they just enforce them. It's their job to catch you, it's your job not to get caught. I will admit that some cops are pricks, but can you imagine what it's like being a inner-city cop dealing with all that BS day after day.

    Love the police and yourself LOL.
    If someone breaks into my house its their unluckiest of days! The will not be making it back out! Someone is always home and armed. You must not spend much time in washtenaw county! They are all alzy pricks with ego trips! I have relatives that are cops and state troopers they all have little a dog complex!

  4. #3949

    I dream of Gina

    Had a dream I met Gina. She was looking good and freshly showered. I've seen her a few times and I no longer have to give directions. She still surprises me occassionally. I got to get better at ask for CG. Mish and DS are nice, but CG was always mixed results. Girl goes good for a while, but can't keep form. Gina did better than 4 other past riders. Her nice round ass looks good DS but while holding herself up her brown eye winks at me.

  5. #3948

    Something interesting in (st) Inkster

    Saw something interesting today on Mich Ave, would like to run it by in PM anyone who has spent a bit of time on the board and knows that area.

  6. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about strolling the are soon and was curious what is the rate at La Renaissance.
    Get a little more seasoned with the area before you use any notel. Each 1 is on LE radar, though it hasn't stopped the Slickster, LOL. I believe LaRen is still. 25 plus. 05 kdep. Be very careful. I usually take them to notels out the area.

  7. #3946

    The G

    Cruised the G yesterday afternoon on the street where that SW lost her life in that fire a few months ago. After making the turn onto the block, up ahead, I see 5 DPD cars and they had at least 6-8 people (including some girls) sitting on a lawn (not the Madonna house) , all cuffed and ready to be hauled off, presumably after a search was finished. I drove straight thru the middle of this and then, at the corner at the end of the block, I see 2 WSWs who have no idea what's going on, walking toward the street and flagging me as they do so. Got out of Dodge. Pickings may be slim for a bit.

  8. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about strolling the are soon and was curious what is the rate at La Renaissance.
    25+3 dollar room deposit key. Its a trash heap you can do better elsewhere.

    Jw, why shouldn't we use the notels in the the? The only ones I know that are out in the burbs is the motorama (ferndale) and that is beyond risky. Any recommendations?

  9. #3944

    Pulled Over For No Reason On The R

    Strolling down the R late night and saw the Big Tit WSW reported on here lately. She tried to flag me down but I decided not to, good thing to because after passing her about 100 feet I pass LE who followed me about a block and then pulled me over. Flashlighted the car probably looking for any hiding SWs hiding in the car. Checked my license and asked what I was doing in the area. Gave a quick answer they sent me on my way. Didn't tell me why they stopped me nor did I have the balls to ask I just got the heck out of dodge. Becarefull they will pull you over just to check. I do believe this is against the law but I wasn't about to point that out and get another LIPIO ticket.

  10. #3943

    Conscientious professional?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post about her yesterday but ran out of time. I met up with her on Friday and (for various reasons) wound up only getting the oral service. I usually like to explore with my hands while enjoying the moment (tends to enhance my response, too) , but she stopped me before I got to her bottom. She told me I needed to stay out of her vagina right now, because it really needed to take a break from work. I was disappointed at the time, but now I am feeling some real gratitude for a conscientious professional.

    WCS rolling around the Triangle? I haven't seen them for a while, so thank you for the warning.
    Not saying she is or is not. She has switched her name on BP a few times. I have dreamt of her one time and she was OK but her looks have drastically gone done. The crack is eating her up and I was getting something to drink at the liquor store on Friday next to Victory and she was barely able to stand. She looked much different and that was only a month or so before I dreamt of her and her name being "Dior." She can be tweaky from what I have seen and her attitude does change drastically. Be careful with this one.

  11. #3942

    Lsw

    How are you going to get her name tomorrow? Do you have her digits? Please PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Was just out for a few hrs and did not see much, put it this way, a WSW on fort offered a freebie for a ride and I passed, she was pretty hit looking, saw her earlier going in a dumpster literally. So I'm just about to take off on my way home and I ran into a LSW, hot as shit and for the life of me I can't remember her name, was at fort / springwells. In all my years I would rank her 2nd all time, ill get the name tomorrow. She was probally a 8 on most scales, some a 9-10. Small, petite, pretty and young. Said she was 19. Totally out of place down there among the zombies, but she's probally going to go downhill fast, had me drop her off at the dope spot. She only wanted. 2 and. 3 respectively. Would have done twice that. She was about 5ft, brown hair, bronze skin. A looker for sure, which is surprising given the area. If it wasnt for the bomb ass stripper I plucked from the ave 15 yrs for. 2 she would be no. 1. For sure worth a look. Service. 8, looks 8, shock value 10. On a side note I was cruising along online and I happen to come across the infamous halos facebook page. Kinda interesting. Not my cup of tea on the are, I'm not trying to get shot over some snatch.

  12. #3941

    Triangle Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Hit the triangle for lunch and ran across Tracy. Skinny little spinner brunette a's and no ass. Took her to a spot and got an ok BBBJ. She mentioned being on BP and I just didn't care. Ended up giving her a little of the ole FIV. Bad idea. Serious stink finger. All for a jack.

    On the way to drop her off WCS turned down the street we were on and I had to take some evasive maneuvers to avoid them.
    I was going to post about her yesterday but ran out of time. I met up with her on Friday and (for various reasons) wound up only getting the oral service. I usually like to explore with my hands while enjoying the moment (tends to enhance my response, too) , but she stopped me before I got to her bottom. She told me I needed to stay out of her vagina right now, because it really needed to take a break from work. I was disappointed at the time, but now I am feeling some real gratitude for a conscientious professional.

    WCS rolling around the Triangle? I haven't seen them for a while, so thank you for the warning.

  13. #3940

    Kimmy? In Warrendale and Sunday Night Cruise

    Cruised around a couple of hours Sunday night. Fort, the Triangle and 5 m were Ghost towns while I was out! Saw an SW on crutches in Warrendale. I looped around to do a double take (curiosity called) but on my second pass she was getting scooped. Abasiophilia is pretty far down on my to do list LOL. Saw a few BSW's on Harper on my way up the Big G I saw an older WSW in what appeared to be Camouflage colored super short skirt and a top to match with high heels! I gave her the look but she only glanced over and kept walking as she shook her money maker even harder! She was near Filbert but I just had an odd feeling so I passed on her. By 7 I saw 2 uncles heading the opposite way but a third was stationed at SF in Ceasers lot and a fourth at the Marathon. I left there and hit the Ave and McG there was some activity but nothing worth mentioning except the long hair brunette at Central. As soon as she hit McG the buzzards began to circle and hold up traffic in the process. By the time I got around the block she was gone. I left with unfinished business and decided to call it a night!

    Tonight I was out for about an hour and the triangle was busy with activity. I counted at least 4 BSW's and 3 WSW's but nothing interested me so I hit 5 M and it was like a barren wasteland with nothing to be had. So I hit Warrendale again and spotted a WSW in shorts and a purple top! She was about 5'3" 110 lbs and had dark blonde or brown hair about 30 years old. I dreamt of Kimmy She told me she thought she met me before but I didn't recall. She was freaked out about being robbed tonight and said she just wanted to go home but the check cleared. LOL She went to town with good but slightly rushed bbbj2cim She kept apologizing about being judgmental (I assumed she was robbed by Afr Am) 2 minutes into the action she popped her head up and says I do remember you! LOL and went back to doing her thing as she seemed to slow down and get into it a little I exploded and forgot to warn her as I promise! She was a super trooper and didn't spill a drop. She even got out of the car and was still holding it in her mouth. I asked for digits but she refused to spit. I handed her Lincoln for a good job and a pen and piece of paper to scribble the digits but I guess she couldn't hold the load any longer finally spitting it on the side walk! If I can ever make out the digits I would repeat!

  14. #3939

    Its why we go mining (to find gems)

    Was just out for a few hrs and did not see much, put it this way, a WSW on fort offered a freebie for a ride and I passed, she was pretty hit looking, saw her earlier going in a dumpster literally. So I'm just about to take off on my way home and I ran into a LSW, hot as shit and for the life of me I can't remember her name, was at fort / springwells. In all my years I would rank her 2nd all time, ill get the name tomorrow. She was probally a 8 on most scales, some a 9-10. Small, petite, pretty and young. Said she was 19. Totally out of place down there among the zombies, but she's probally going to go downhill fast, had me drop her off at the dope spot. She only wanted. 2 and. 3 respectively. Would have done twice that. She was about 5ft, brown hair, bronze skin. A looker for sure, which is surprising given the area. If it wasnt for the bomb ass stripper I plucked from the ave 15 yrs for. 2 she would be no. 1. For sure worth a look. Service. 8, looks 8, shock value 10. On a side note I was cruising along online and I happen to come across the infamous halos facebook page. Kinda interesting. Not my cup of tea on the are, I'm not trying to get shot over some snatch.

  15. #3938

    Triangle

    Hit the triangle for lunch and ran across Tracy. Skinny little spinner brunette a's and no ass. Took her to a spot and got an ok BBBJ. She mentioned being on BP and I just didn't care. Ended up giving her a little of the ole FIV. Bad idea. Serious stink finger. All for a jack.

    On the way to drop her off WCS turned down the street we were on and I had to take some evasive maneuvers to avoid them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape