Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 21049
-
08-01-12 17:55 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 233Something interesting in (st) Inkster
Saw something interesting today on Mich Ave, would like to run it by in PM anyone who has spent a bit of time on the board and knows that area.
-
08-01-12 16:40 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 438Get a little more seasoned with the area before you use any notel. Each 1 is on LE radar, though it hasn't stopped the Slickster, LOL. I believe LaRen is still. 25 plus. 05 kdep. Be very careful. I usually take them to notels out the area.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-12 08:36 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 486The G
Cruised the G yesterday afternoon on the street where that SW lost her life in that fire a few months ago. After making the turn onto the block, up ahead, I see 5 DPD cars and they had at least 6-8 people (including some girls) sitting on a lawn (not the Madonna house) , all cuffed and ready to be hauled off, presumably after a search was finished. I drove straight thru the middle of this and then, at the corner at the end of the block, I see 2 WSWs who have no idea what's going on, walking toward the street and flagging me as they do so. Got out of Dodge. Pickings may be slim for a bit.
-
08-01-12 00:41 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 27325+3 dollar room deposit key. Its a trash heap you can do better elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]
Jw, why shouldn't we use the notels in the the? The only ones I know that are out in the burbs is the motorama (ferndale) and that is beyond risky. Any recommendations?
-
07-31-12 19:51 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 61Pulled Over For No Reason On The R
Strolling down the R late night and saw the Big Tit WSW reported on here lately. She tried to flag me down but I decided not to, good thing to because after passing her about 100 feet I pass LE who followed me about a block and then pulled me over. Flashlighted the car probably looking for any hiding SWs hiding in the car. Checked my license and asked what I was doing in the area. Gave a quick answer they sent me on my way. Didn't tell me why they stopped me nor did I have the balls to ask I just got the heck out of dodge. Becarefull they will pull you over just to check. I do believe this is against the law but I wasn't about to point that out and get another LIPIO ticket.
-
07-31-12 19:32 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 91Conscientious professional?
Not saying she is or is not. She has switched her name on BP a few times. I have dreamt of her one time and she was OK but her looks have drastically gone done. The crack is eating her up and I was getting something to drink at the liquor store on Friday next to Victory and she was barely able to stand. She looked much different and that was only a month or so before I dreamt of her and her name being "Dior." She can be tweaky from what I have seen and her attitude does change drastically. Be careful with this one.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-12 15:34 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 159Lsw
How are you going to get her name tomorrow? Do you have her digits? Please PM me.
Originally Posted by Sped One
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-12 10:08 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 299Triangle Tracy
I was going to post about her yesterday but ran out of time. I met up with her on Friday and (for various reasons) wound up only getting the oral service. I usually like to explore with my hands while enjoying the moment (tends to enhance my response, too) , but she stopped me before I got to her bottom. She told me I needed to stay out of her vagina right now, because it really needed to take a break from work. I was disappointed at the time, but now I am feeling some real gratitude for a conscientious professional.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
WCS rolling around the Triangle? I haven't seen them for a while, so thank you for the warning.
-
07-31-12 03:25 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 742Kimmy? In Warrendale and Sunday Night Cruise
Cruised around a couple of hours Sunday night. Fort, the Triangle and 5 m were Ghost towns while I was out! Saw an SW on crutches in Warrendale. I looped around to do a double take (curiosity called) but on my second pass she was getting scooped. Abasiophilia is pretty far down on my to do list LOL. Saw a few BSW's on Harper on my way up the Big G I saw an older WSW in what appeared to be Camouflage colored super short skirt and a top to match with high heels! I gave her the look but she only glanced over and kept walking as she shook her money maker even harder! She was near Filbert but I just had an odd feeling so I passed on her. By 7 I saw 2 uncles heading the opposite way but a third was stationed at SF in Ceasers lot and a fourth at the Marathon. I left there and hit the Ave and McG there was some activity but nothing worth mentioning except the long hair brunette at Central. As soon as she hit McG the buzzards began to circle and hold up traffic in the process. By the time I got around the block she was gone. I left with unfinished business and decided to call it a night!
Tonight I was out for about an hour and the triangle was busy with activity. I counted at least 4 BSW's and 3 WSW's but nothing interested me so I hit 5 M and it was like a barren wasteland with nothing to be had. So I hit Warrendale again and spotted a WSW in shorts and a purple top! She was about 5'3" 110 lbs and had dark blonde or brown hair about 30 years old. I dreamt of Kimmy She told me she thought she met me before but I didn't recall. She was freaked out about being robbed tonight and said she just wanted to go home but the check cleared. LOL She went to town with good but slightly rushed bbbj2cim She kept apologizing about being judgmental (I assumed she was robbed by Afr Am) 2 minutes into the action she popped her head up and says I do remember you! LOL and went back to doing her thing as she seemed to slow down and get into it a little I exploded and forgot to warn her as I promise! She was a super trooper and didn't spill a drop. She even got out of the car and was still holding it in her mouth. I asked for digits but she refused to spit. I handed her Lincoln for a good job and a pen and piece of paper to scribble the digits but I guess she couldn't hold the load any longer finally spitting it on the side walk! If I can ever make out the digits I would repeat!
-
07-31-12 02:11 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 103Its why we go mining (to find gems)
Was just out for a few hrs and did not see much, put it this way, a WSW on fort offered a freebie for a ride and I passed, she was pretty hit looking, saw her earlier going in a dumpster literally. So I'm just about to take off on my way home and I ran into a LSW, hot as shit and for the life of me I can't remember her name, was at fort / springwells. In all my years I would rank her 2nd all time, ill get the name tomorrow. She was probally a 8 on most scales, some a 9-10. Small, petite, pretty and young. Said she was 19. Totally out of place down there among the zombies, but she's probally going to go downhill fast, had me drop her off at the dope spot. She only wanted. 2 and. 3 respectively. Would have done twice that. She was about 5ft, brown hair, bronze skin. A looker for sure, which is surprising given the area. If it wasnt for the bomb ass stripper I plucked from the ave 15 yrs for. 2 she would be no. 1. For sure worth a look. Service. 8, looks 8, shock value 10. On a side note I was cruising along online and I happen to come across the infamous halos facebook page. Kinda interesting. Not my cup of tea on the are, I'm not trying to get shot over some snatch.
-
07-30-12 17:49 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Hit the triangle for lunch and ran across Tracy. Skinny little spinner brunette a's and no ass. Took her to a spot and got an ok BBBJ. She mentioned being on BP and I just didn't care. Ended up giving her a little of the ole FIV. Bad idea. Serious stink finger. All for a jack.
On the way to drop her off WCS turned down the street we were on and I had to take some evasive maneuvers to avoid them.
-
07-30-12 15:17 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 750Ah; thank you Gold.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-12 14:54 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 163Piercing above the lip meant to look Marilyn Monroe's beauty mark.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-12 13:51 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 273Election year, got to make those in power look good to the voting populace. But considering that detroit is majority democratic, you would think they would ease off on street crime and focus on bringing down the murders and bringing up response time! I was watching a fox 2 report last week and it took 4 HOURS for the cops to show up to a lady's house to do a report, the reporter was wondering where the hell was the police during that time? Well look at the major tracks and the downtown area and you have your answer!
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-12 11:08 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 327Uncle is on the prowl
Was going through the strolls yesterday around 3:00 and I saw a hammy Leo sitting on JR. He was sitting back far enough that you couldn't tell he was there, but he had his eyes on a blonde that was near the spot where the big tit BSW is usually at. I made my pass on her as some one was scooping her. He took off like a bat out of hell to bust the monger. Obviously I headed to other grounds after seeing this. On Fort there was nothing out. The ave had a couple of girls, but again there were three different cops posted on the overpasses.
Seems like something is going down, and the uncles. Need to make some serious money busts. Be careful gentlemen!










Reply With Quote






