Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3922

    Big white SW with huge rack

    Whats going on with this big white SW a few of you guys keep talking about? I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews, but nothing concrete.

    Anybody know what time she's usually out?

  2. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    I have heard if a police officer follows you for more than 3 blocks residentially without flashing lights you can have a harassment case. Fact or fiction?
    100% fiction. Its different if you are pulled over and searched. But when driving, they can follow you all day within city limits.

  3. #3920

    Current Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting confused now. Yesterday I rolled through the Triangle a couple of different times (102 degrees didn't keep the ladies home) and spotted a slim young woman with moderately short reddish brown hair taking pictures of herself and a friend by the park off Woodbine. Sure as hell looked like Nichole from 30 feet away, and she wouldn't step closer for a better look as a drove by (consistent with past Nichole attitude experiences) A little while later I see the slightly pregnant-looking girl (also could have sworn it was Nichole from a distance) coming around the corner from the Vic with the same muscley young man.

    I suppose I would have to pull over and go check her teeth to know which one is the real deal. Or maybe I can just drop a tenner out the window as I go by (only way I will ever make her smile again). Is it possible she has a sister in the business? Or have my eyes just gone bad (worse) from excessive masturbation?

    Hope I'm not obsessing about this little scamp too much. I sure as shit know better than to pick her up. I do like to keep track of where the bad apples are and what they look like, so I don't accidently try to scoop one up.
    If this is the same Nikki with the huge Tat on her right leg she is not Preggo to my knowledge I dreamt I saw her about 1:30 and she was wearing some tiny shorts with a hoodie and she did not look as such (I also asked and she said no LOL) not that her word means anything however like I said she did not look Preggo! She was alone walking in the rain so I took the chance again and was very pleased with the service! She is not for the inexperienced and she is starting to look a little rough again from the meds and being out on the street. So I let her mouth do the walking and I exploded with a little skull F ing as she kept feeling around for something to gain. If the SW's have free hands and they roam usually a hand on the back of the head immediately brings them into view (which was the case with this one) Jackson and Lincoln would agree!

  4. #3919

    3 block limit?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think Mw Jrp is talking about LE following a monger in his car when he is hunting for a SW and receiving a BS ticket like Loitering in a Place of Illegal Occupation.
    I have heard if a police officer follows you for more than 3 blocks residentially without flashing lights you can have a harassment case. Fact or fiction?

  5. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her before but she said she is out in the tri all the time. WSW, short, cute, spinner. Young 20s. Brown hair. She has a Marilyn Monroe and some tats. BBBJCIM and spit. It was above average. Body felt nice. Gave me digits and I will definitely repeat for FS.
    She also goes by the name "Dior" though now she has changed it. She posts on backpage. I dreamed of her once. She is ok but definitely looking rough. Saw her out tonight and she looked really bad. You are right about being a spinner though.

  6. #3917

    Parade of girls on R

    Got rained out. 2 older ladies is all.

  7. #3916

    Lunar Eclipse

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Around 8pm tonite after a Chapeau Vert warm-up. There were a lot of girls out. Including Halo in a white dress by Centerfold. She waved and I was tempted, but I really like variety. There was another girl near her that didn't look bad, but I honestly didn't get a good look. Saw a tall blonde just north of 7 mile. I saw her out there the other day, but other then that, I don't think I've ever seen her before. There were a few more south of 7 including a big white chick that would give the black girl "jugs" a run for her money with the tatas. Saw skinny Michelle and a few BSWer's closer to 6. Thought about scooping Michelle for a second, but again, I like variety. If I would have scored with fresh meat, I would have tried to scoop Halo or Michelle if they were still out. I also saw one LEO coming up just north of 7 but that was it. On my return trip coming north, all the girls seemed to be in a hurry on the move going south. Maybe LEO warned them? Anyway, I scooped the tall blonde just north of Lantz. Jenna, probably 5'9, skinny, said she was upper 30's but looked a little more weathered, large hard bolt-ons with huge nips, seemed coherent with no obvious signs of med usage, said she was 5 months preggers and it showed. She had a nice little pouch, but other than that, I would classify her as a tall spinner in my dream. To me, this is like a lunar eclipse that only happens once in a great while. When it happens, if you have to get up at 3am to see it, that's what you do. Did the checks and headed to the notel. Nice conversation along the way. She was with it and seemed to be fairly intelligent. Got to the room, she cleaned up and she came out naked. Like I said, big hard bolt-ons. With just a little bit of lactation. Her vag was shaved and HUGE. Seriously, it looked like the chicks on the internet that put the suctions machines on themselves. She let me take a few pictures but made me promise not to share. I would love to share them. Seriously, the vag was awesome. Started with BBBJ. Her skills were just average in this arena, but I was facinated by the vag. Doing some fingering and a little DATY (something I almost never do with SWers) and she was also ok with FIB. She did a little ball sucking, but again, very average. Moved to CFS from here. To my surprise, she went straight to K9. She has a nice small heart shaped ass. The view was great. And she can take a hammering with FIB. Then came some pile driving mish. It was great to watch my buddy jack hammering her swollen vag. Swollen is not quite accurate. The word ripe comes to mind. Then I gave the bolt-ons a workout with my buddy. She wouldn't take the facial, but the jug decoration was just as good. She rushed a little bit and wouldn't do some things but like I said, when there is a lunar eclipse at 3am, something about it makes you get up and check it out. Overall I had fun and would repeat. Especially when the bun gets bigger. I dreamed that I donated. 5 and then tipped. She was very nice. She didn't have digits but I gave her my monger # and she promised to call. We will see.

    Be Safe,

    JD
    Thanks for the extended report. Sounds awesome. Never have done the SW thing myself. Want to just Leary of Leo and stuff. A few more good reports like this and I think I'll have my nerve.

    Happy Hunting

  8. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by NonParticipant  [View Original Post]
    Wow, are you saying that the Dearborn PD were doing patrols in Detroit? I just might have some swap land in Nevada after all.
    Not sure what their deal was. They both came blasting thru the light at Wyoming on a mission. Drove by about 45 mins later and one was just posted in the eastern edge of the vic parking lot.

    Niner

  9. #3914
    I just saw her out there recently after not seeing her for awhile. I didn't scoop this latest time. She is looking rough. I had a few nice dates with her in the past she takes direction well and is open to alot but does tend to rush the dream.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few reports about red haired Nikki on the R and was wondering is she still good for a scoop?

  10. #3913

    Tracy in the tri

    I've never seen her before but she said she is out in the tri all the time. WSW, short, cute, spinner. Young 20s. Brown hair. She has a Marilyn Monroe and some tats. BBBJCIM and spit. It was above average. Body felt nice. Gave me digits and I will definitely repeat for FS.

  11. #3912

    Dreamed that I cruised the R

    Around 8pm tonite after a Chapeau Vert warm-up. There were a lot of girls out. Including Halo in a white dress by Centerfold. She waved and I was tempted, but I really like variety. There was another girl near her that didn't look bad, but I honestly didn't get a good look. Saw a tall blonde just north of 7 mile. I saw her out there the other day, but other then that, I don't think I've ever seen her before. There were a few more south of 7 including a big white chick that would give the black girl "jugs" a run for her money with the tatas. Saw skinny Michelle and a few BSWer's closer to 6. Thought about scooping Michelle for a second, but again, I like variety. If I would have scored with fresh meat, I would have tried to scoop Halo or Michelle if they were still out. I also saw one LEO coming up just north of 7 but that was it. On my return trip coming north, all the girls seemed to be in a hurry on the move going south. Maybe LEO warned them? Anyway, I scooped the tall blonde just north of Lantz. Jenna, probably 5'9, skinny, said she was upper 30's but looked a little more weathered, large hard bolt-ons with huge nips, seemed coherent with no obvious signs of med usage, said she was 5 months preggers and it showed. She had a nice little pouch, but other than that, I would classify her as a tall spinner in my dream. To me, this is like a lunar eclipse that only happens once in a great while. When it happens, if you have to get up at 3am to see it, that's what you do. Did the checks and headed to the notel. Nice conversation along the way. She was with it and seemed to be fairly intelligent. Got to the room, she cleaned up and she came out naked. Like I said, big hard bolt-ons. With just a little bit of lactation. Her vag was shaved and HUGE. Seriously, it looked like the chicks on the internet that put the suctions machines on themselves. She let me take a few pictures but made me promise not to share. I would love to share them. Seriously, the vag was awesome. Started with BBBJ. Her skills were just average in this arena, but I was facinated by the vag. Doing some fingering and a little DATY (something I almost never do with SWers) and she was also ok with FIB. She did a little ball sucking, but again, very average. Moved to CFS from here. To my surprise, she went straight to K9. She has a nice small heart shaped ass. The view was great. And she can take a hammering with FIB. Then came some pile driving mish. It was great to watch my buddy jack hammering her swollen vag. Swollen is not quite accurate. The word ripe comes to mind. Then I gave the bolt-ons a workout with my buddy. She wouldn't take the facial, but the jug decoration was just as good. She rushed a little bit and wouldn't do some things but like I said, when there is a lunar eclipse at 3am, something about it makes you get up and check it out. Overall I had fun and would repeat. Especially when the bun gets bigger. I dreamed that I donated. 5 and then tipped. She was very nice. She didn't have digits but I gave her my monger # and she promised to call. We will see.

    Be Safe,

    JD

  12. #3911

    R afternoon

    No Leo in site. A few girls at 7 and R.

  13. #3910

    Red haired Nikki

    I have seen a few reports about red haired Nikki on the R and was wondering is she still good for a scoop?

  14. #3909

    Chasing the R or stop at BP

    Two of my regs went for an extended stay with their uncle. My current reg got some popularity from my posting of her. I gave her number by a couple of PMs. *I couldn't get with her because she got busy. She turned away 4 guys. Not sure how many were you guys or drive bys. *I like a few of the R girls, but can't cruise. *Stroll by conversations have always worked. Walk to car or get / give a cell number for future. A lincoln will help them remember. *Use a separate cell, best a prepaid cell, but free google voice or magic jack app. *It sounds like a lot of effort but it will avoid possible problems.

    At first I liked the calls. Halo called me daily for a bit. Other girls have called also. I know they can't control their attraction to my big wallet. *So do set limits else you will have a steady more often than you need. *Would you like you favorite pizza place calling you? *Drama good and bad come with this set. *

    Very attractive, tight. 18-22 yr old hotties can be found on BP for a Grant. *Kept in a 68 degree room, means DATY is fresh sushi grade. *Did I mention tight, young, girls next door with a clear head. *They only about the paper. Some are young with no other job. Some fulltime moms that work weekends when her kids are with their baby-daddy. No drama in a cleaner notels than whats on woodward.

    I will continue to see some R girls, because I like the drama sometimes. Their motivations fit my perverse needs. *BP is great for TGTBT if you shop around. * Scoop + notel can be 4 Jacks. BP can be 3 Jacks.

  15. #3908
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner0405  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Nesa? Just past central. As we were circling past the Vic saw a couple of dear born Leos fly up. One pulled someone over, the other pulled into the Vic behind Venus. Only 2 Leos spotted tonight.

    Niner
    Wow, are you saying that the Dearborn PD were doing patrols in Detroit? I just might have some swap land in Nevada after all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape