Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3907

    On the ave

    Picked up Nesa? Just past central. As we were circling past the Vic saw a couple of dear born Leos fly up. One pulled someone over, the other pulled into the Vic behind Venus. Only 2 Leos spotted tonight. Nesa was clean, shaved and tight. Tiny little tata's and a little spinner body. She was a bit twitchy to start, but once skewered, the vibrations stopped. No rush, and. 5 for the dream. Short dark hair and was wearing a short hot pink dress. Saw 2 others out. 1 BSW cute with nice body and 1 www That was so-so. Both were to close to the Vic, and the timing would have worked against me with uncle.

    Be safe,

    Niner

  2. #3906
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes1  [View Original Post]
    I keep hearing good things about candy. I cruise fenkell and lasher. Very often never seen her.
    I believe there are 3 Candys in Brightmore. I've been looking for this one again for a while, with no luck. I haven't seen anything in Brightmore accept the same 3 OLD BSW in the last 4 weeks.

  3. #3905

    Damn!

    You are one Bad Ass Monger!

    From experience I have had an SW stay down when I got the spotlight and the cop rolled up along side me. Played it cool and said that I was turned around trying to figure out how to get back on the highway. Obviously the cops stayed in the cruiser ad gave me directions. Had they decided to get out of their car I would have been up the creek without a paddle.

    F. D.

    Be Careful Out There

  4. #3904
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Sorry two different thoughts running together. Basically what I meant to say is that if you are in a Detroit alley parked and you need to get out of there quickly for whatever reason, having an SUV will make your egress easier. Obviously one would be foolish to give uncle a reason to give chase.

    From experience I have had an SW stay down when I got the spotlight and the cop rolled up along side me. Played it cool and said that I was turned around trying to figure out how to get back on the highway. Obviously the cops stayed in the cruiser ad gave me directions. Had they decided to get out of their car I would have been up the creek without a paddle.
    I had the same thing happen to me in an SUV I now no longer have. Except I had the SP in my vehicle and my pants at my ankles. Luckily I saw them before they saw me and I had her sit up and tell me her real name.

    Told some see*ck and bull story about having an argument after dragging her drunk ass out of a bar. They bought it and told me to take her home. Went to a different location and concluded our business.

  5. #3903
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw her strolling around Brightmore too. Hope you had fun with that she is a winner
    I keep hearing good things about candy. I cruise fenkell and lasher. Very often never seen her.

  6. #3902
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    No offense OneKnot, May be I'm not as good as you in mongering & not experienced as you are but,

    Ask the leo how to get to & fly down a back alley as fast as leo can. I don't think flying faster than leo will get you out of risk. I think it'll push you more into risk. & asking leo how to get to will they tell a monger how to get out.
    Sorry two different thoughts running together. Basically what I meant to say is that if you are in a Detroit alley parked and you need to get out of there quickly for whatever reason, having an SUV will make your egress easier. Obviously one would be foolish to give uncle a reason to give chase.

    From experience I have had an SW stay down when I got the spotlight and the cop rolled up along side me. Played it cool and said that I was turned around trying to figure out how to get back on the highway. Obviously the cops stayed in the cruiser ad gave me directions. Had they decided to get out of their car I would have been up the creek without a paddle.

  7. #3901
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    No offense OneKnot, May be I'm not as good as you in mongering & not experienced as you are but,

    Ask the leo how to get to & fly down a back alley as fast as leo can. I don't think flying faster than leo will get you out of risk. I think it'll push you more into risk. & asking leo how to get to will they tell a monger how to get out.
    When it gets to the point where you are flying down back alleys being chased by Leo, bad things are about to happen. At that point, whatever your driving isn't going to help much.

  8. #3900
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    if an uncle rolls by and stops you have the SW duck down and roll down your window ask the. Leo how to get to. And that you got turned around. Also if something bad goes down, you can fly down a back alley faster than a lone Leo can
    No offense OneKnot, May be I'm not as good as you in mongering & not experienced as you are but,

    Ask the leo how to get to & fly down a back alley as fast as leo can. I don't think flying faster than leo will get you out of risk. I think it'll push you more into risk. & asking leo how to get to will they tell a monger how to get out.

  9. #3899

    Heat

    Don't let the lack of visible Leo's fool any of you. WCS has lots of undercover vehicles, and some of them are Junkers with spotters using hand held radios to alert deputies. Some are women sitting alone in the cars. ALWAYS look for people sitting in their cars before a scoop. Also Detroit uncles usually roll with several guys in the car.

    IMHO an suv is probably the best vehicle to have. You can sit up higher to get a better view of the surroundings, if an uncle rolls by and stops you have the SW duck down and roll down your window ask the. Leo how to get to. And that you got turned around. Also if something bad goes down, you can fly down a back alley faster than a lone Leo can.

    Again just my immagination as to a great trip. Oh Im Not talking about having a nice suv either.
    Last edited by Oneknot; 07-24-12 at 12:43. Reason: Spelling error

  10. #3898
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    LOL, this is why I posted this legal notice years ago (see below) After all none of my posts are true, it's just a version of fantasy football for Mongers.

    Now I have to go, because Candy (the young one) from Brightmore / Triangle, is out of jail and wants to suck the shit out of my dick for some cold hard cash.
    Yeah saw her strolling around Brightmore too. Hope you had fun with that she is a winner

  11. #3897

    Inkster, Mich Ave

    Hello first time post. But not new to the hobby been doing it for close to 18 years. Normally I see some high priced girls from Eros, and a couple from BP. Been with several strippers over the years. Have only been with one SW in the past and that was one I first got into the hobby. Anyhow I was wide awake this morning / late night my intention was to see a girl I normally see once a week from BP but could not contact her so I thought lets go for a ride. I cruised the Ave in Inkster and right around Mich and Beech Daly. I found what I was looking for WSW dark hair, about 5'6" nice rack, and overall about a 7 out 10. She gave me the look and came back around told me her name was Crystal. Meet her outside the notel near the party store. She was staying there. Got covered FS and Greek for 25 and I threw in an extra 8 for cigs. Total price 33. I want to thank those that post on here I have learned alot from you guys. Uncle Leo was nowhere to be found this morning around 3am.

    Be safe

  12. #3896
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    As a side note. Chelsea (the one with the butch partner) I think may be staying at La Ren or nearby. The bastard that got her from me looked like he dropped her off there. She was sitting down talking to the woman there when I arrived. Didn't see her when I left. If anyone is looking for her it may be worthwhile to check out 7 mile and the blocks south of it.
    Seriously? Ever heard the term TMI? Or less is more? Or keep it to yourself? Seriously this kind of post irks me. One can only imagine how many of the lurkers around here are going to be cruising the parking lot of the Ren and having an ass(hole) parade now. Wave to your uncle down the block on your way through. Those who need know where to find this chick without having her address posted. Some even have her number. Half the post below were devoted to staying safe. You're just pissed someone got to her before you.

  13. #3895

    Good question: here's the answer

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonHeSays  [View Original Post]
    "Follow and cite us mongers"

    Do you have evidence of this ever happening? I have often wondered about the legality of posting fiction. Can it be twisted by LE and used against an innocent party?
    Well that would involve LEO tracing the ip addresses of everyone who posts here, but first they would have to subpoena them from Jackson. Of course the servers for usasexguide and internationalsexguide are located in canada, where prostitution between consenting adults is legal. What it comes down to is time and money and I don't think that the county prosecutor is going to waste his or her time on a bunch of guys FICTIONALLY posting about sex with streetwalkers! Unless there was a serial killer running loose maybe then they would expend the effort.

    Enough with my chit chat. I did cruise the R last Friday and I was wondering what happened to baywatch barbie and her girlfriend around 9pm. With the heat, it should have been all hands on dick. I did run into jetta. For those who don't know she's about mid 20's dark hair and green eyes. Treat her right and she can be very submissive! I did manage to grab her for. 2 it was like old times. I do have digits if anyone wants to trade, senior members only.

    Stay safe and stay cool out there!

  14. #3894

    The ave tonight

    Cruised from 1900. 2100. Saw a couple BSW, scooped mya near the Vic, banging body. Was looking for FS, and she quoted her buddy Ben. She wasn't budging, so I regrettably dropped her back off. Saw a WSW with a red top and red mini skirt at the Vic. Lots of tats, decent body, she had her leg up on the door of a mongers car flashing the giner. He didn't scoop, but she was gone by the time I got back. Medium black hair. Saw another WSW strolling. Wearing turquoise top and shorts. Decent body, not great. Blonde hair, face looked better from afar. Quoted Jackson, with his 2 brothers for FS. Passed. Better lookng and I may have sampled. Could see her panties, and somehow tight Jean shorts with undies in 95 degree weather does not lend itself to a fresh giner the mini skirt with no panties was more appropriate IMO.

    No uncle spotted in the area at all.

    Be safe,

    Niner

  15. #3893

    Finally

    Finally made a successful scoop. Went around R for some recon, spotted a quite a few out and little traffic. Spidey sense was not tingly this time around, zero hint of uncle. Cut up woodward to check out the wider area and headed down 7. Spotted the butch and the babe. 7 mile is a little too exposed for my liking so I stared them down and zoomed up to the next side and waited. Just as she turns down the street another one of you fuckers turned fast down the street and stopped right in front of her, but behind me. Fuck me running with chainsaw. Had the cash, felt good as far as uncle is concerned, its still light out so the notels are empty, and there is one of the better looking girls and someone else got her. I shouldn't have pulled so far forward I guess. So disappointed, I left and headed to R. Spotted a skinny blonde WSW with huge sunglasses walking down the side street I was on. I've seen her walking before so I figured what the hell and got her. It was Michelle, pretty sure some of you know her. Small lady, lots of ink, face is rough, but she was nice, wasnt spaced out or anything. Was happy I had the AC on in the car. Headed to Rennaisence. Place is pricier than Bali by a few bucks. She quoted. 45, I used my small bills for the room so I gave. 60. Was worth it though, she's very nice, has some pretty good BJ skills and she got into it pretty well once I got on top. Nice smooth, wet pussy. Clean too. I'd repeat, her face may not be the best, but she seemed pretty nice, and she is smaller too, which is what I like.

    As a side note. Chelsea (the one with the butch partner) I think may be staying at La Ren or nearby. The bastard that got her from me looked like he dropped her off there. She was sitting down talking to the woman there when I arrived. Didn't see her when I left. If anyone is looking for her it may be worthwhile to check out 7 mile and the blocks south of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape