Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1708

    Just Whe You Thought SPs Couldn't Be More Stupid!

    I was surfin BP the other day & saw a that a new chick that I had seen like a month ago was back in town. The 1st session w / her was excellent, so I was lookin forward to payin her another visit. One thing to note about this chick is that she's new to the game & is very scared of LE. She was usin a new # so I figured that she wouldn't have me saved in her phone.

    I called her up to make the appt, we agreed to a time & off I went. I got to her area & just like the 1st time she made jump through several hurdles before she told me which hotel she was at. First she told me to go to a spot near her hotel & to call her back to get the name of the hotel! But since she told me to go to the same place as the 1st visit, I already knew which hotel she was in & headed straight there. Called her back & she said to give her 20 mins to shower up! At this point I had been in the area for 15mins already & told her I was about to leave. She then said she'd hurry up & call me back in 10. As I was gettin ready to bounce, she called me back & told me which hotel she was in & that I should call AGAIN once I got to the parking lot.

    Like I said before, I already figured which hotel it was so I had parked right down the street out of sight. I walked over to the parking lot, called her again & got no answer. She immediately called back & asked me what color's my car. I made up somethin & asked which room she was in. She kept sayin I don't see your car, move it to another side of the hotel! This was a pretty big open motel, so I asked which side was she on. She told me & I walked to that side while talkin to her. Again she asked me to move my car closer to her part of the hotel & then she said she could see me! So at that point I told her that I had just seen her a month ago & she said that it didn't matter & she still wanted to see my car. Being mad as hell at that point, I told her to cut the BS or I'd leave & she hung up on me!

    The sad thing is that I enjoyed this chick's company the 1st time & now I'd never see her again! This is only like the 2nd time I can recall a chick insistin on seein my car before the session & of course I've never complied. Do they really think that undercover LE will come to bust them in a marked vehicle? SMGDH.

  2. #1707

    Gas wasting providers in full effect.

    Between Kandii and Kelli Bangs the only service they offered was to the service station for a fill up. Got to both locations and stop answering phone and text. Landmark to Reston.

  3. #1706
    Quote Originally Posted by Analystgreene  [View Original Post]
    She is bigger than she appears. She does gangbang all around the area. She is cool but I would pay for her alone!
    I got to thing for big butt redbones, but I like to have a good idea of what to expect. I need to see more pics before I take the plunge and I don't see me going to a gangbang.

  4. #1705

    We've been over this 100 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmeppsjr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this petite little thing?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ed-23/8279051.
    Guys who always ask for information but give none are worse than lurkers, who at least have the decency not to ask others to do their work for them.

    You need to familiarize yourself with Google, and do your own basic research. Did you call her? Did you look her up? If so, why didn't you tell us in your post?

    The girl you're asking about has a Tampa number, posted one ad on July 12 (which is already gone) , and has no online history before or since. Why are you asking about her now?

    Who are you more likely to help on the highway? The guy whose hands and shirt are already dirty, or the one sitting on the guardrail waiting for someone else to open his trunk and get started?

  5. #1704

    Tiff?

    Has anyone been with this petite little thing?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ed-23/8279051.

  6. #1703

    Gaithersburg Victoria

    Hello everyone, well last night I call Victoria at :240744. 6319. I think victoria gave the phone to a friend. So I went to the extended stay in gaithersburg and she tells me that sehe will no be available and that her friend is ready for me and she is fron NICAARAGUA. Went to the roon. The friend is SUPER SIZE from DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. Bleach blond. She has and addd she claims to be from chile. First two pictures fake big time. 120 for half 2big ones for full. Either way is only one pop. This is the number for the fake dominican :4847214613. To bad that Victoria's name will be trash. She has a good reputation in this forum.

  7. #1702

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre336  [View Original Post]
    Such a shame. I've had my eye on her for a minute. Thanks for the 411. If she goes to another spot I might take the plunge.
    She is bigger than she appears. She does gangbang all around the area. She is cool but I would pay for her alone!

  8. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I went to see this chick. She has a nice ass and cool personality, but her house is a STRAIGHT DUMP! The place is fuckin filthy. The carpet once was beige and is just a muddy black / brown. Her service is just average. She just doesn't put forth any real effort.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-dc-22/8204052
    Such a shame. I've had my eye on her for a minute. Thanks for the 411. If she goes to another spot I might take the plunge.

  9. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    I've messed w / enough of these 'actresses' to conclude that a chick has to have AT LEAST 30 scenes to her name for me to consider her a pornstar & accept premuim rates! The funny thing about these porno chicks postin on BP is that they're mostly either way past their prime or never really had what it took to blow up & stay relevant in the porn game: makes it even worse when they charge BS rates!

    I have found some that are reasonable & ask for normal donations, but those are few & far between.
    RIGHT! See I respect the game, if she's a certified pornstar, or I've seen her work, even if it's not that many scenes, if it can be verified, I'll pay the freight, but for these liars, they get nothing extra, if I ever call them at all.

  10. #1699

    Diamond

    I went to see this chick. She has a nice ass and cool personality, but her house is a STRAIGHT DUMP! The place is fuckin filthy. The carpet once was beige and is just a muddy black / brown. Her service is just average. She just doesn't put forth any real effort.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-dc-22/8204052

  11. #1698

    True That!

    I've messed w / enough of these 'actresses' to conclude that a chick has to have AT LEAST 30 scenes to her name for me to consider her a pornstar & accept premuim rates! The funny thing about these porno chicks postin on BP is that they're mostly either way past their prime or never really had what it took to blow up & stay relevant in the porn game: makes it even worse when they charge BS rates!

    I have found some that are reasonable & ask for normal donations, but those are few & far between.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre336  [View Original Post]
    It's amazing to me how these 3rd string chicks that've done 2. 5 movies and have been on 5 websites actually call themselves pornstars and charge outlandish rates. Just goes to show you got to do your homework.

  12. #1697
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    I've come across Mz. Booty's ads before in DC. The 1st time I saw her post I did my diligence & discovered that she posted rates in her ads in TX (where's she from) that were LESS THAN HALF of what she was askin for in DC! Then I saw her post again like a yr later w / o rates in her ad. I called her up & she quoted me like 2. 0hh for standard service. I told her that was BS based on other 'movie stars' that I've met. She balked & that was that.

    If you decide to scratch that itch, be warned that most likely cats in DAL have been poundin that for yrs for a fraction of what she'll ask you for.
    It's amazing to me how these 3rd string chicks that've done 2. 5 movies and have been on 5 websites actually call themselves pornstars and charge outlandish rates. Just goes to show you got to do your homework.

  13. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Molly is a very nice person. However, her ads are not accurate. She is at least in her mid-40s, maybe early 50s, and she is at least about 20 to 30 lbs heavier than the advertised pics. She works out of her apartment. Like I said she is nice and she will take her time. However, she will try to sell you some "new age" healthcare products as well. Note, that I began this ad by saying that she is a nice person, which should tell you something considering that people don't go to escorts for personality. As far as her looks (other than her body shape) , I would not look twice at her if I saw her anywhere. In fact, if I were drunk at a bar and she wanted me to hit it, the only reason that I may do so is if I were bored, on vacation, had about 15 minutes to kill, and I wanted to squeeze one out before going to visit more attractive trim later.

    I would stay in NOVA, because she is not worth the trip. However, different people like different things.
    Thanks for saving me from a long trip back!

    MnV

  14. #1695

    Julie Dream

    I saw Julie Dream today Phone # 305-438-8686. I had a horrible experience. There was a stench of massive smoke in the room. I felt uncomfortable when I walked in like someone was in the bathroom so I went as I always to before approaching the girl to check it out. No character. Wouldn't remove all clothing then when I asked to there was a weird look in her panty area of a rash or something so I gave her 20 and left. Look and Be Careful before you play.

    Again, Julie Dream (305) 438-8686

  15. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Nina everyone has been raving about recently? After reading so many good reviews from mongerers, the name jumped out at me. Just wondering if this is the same girl.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...lso-21/8148913
    Nope, not her (at least the Nina I know).

    DI

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape