Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1693

    The Elusive Nina

    Is this the Nina everyone has been raving about recently? After reading so many good reviews from mongerers, the name jumped out at me. Just wondering if this is the same girl.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...lso-21/8148913

  2. #1692

    Molly. Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Runs the ad on Wash BP but works out of Laurel MD so before I take the hike from NOVA I would like to get an idea of what to expect. For some reason the ad entices me, not even sure why. Well, maybe a little, LOL!

    PMs are graciously accepted.

    Thanks guys,

    MnV
    Molly is a very nice person. However, her ads are not accurate. She is at least in her mid-40s, maybe early 50s, and she is at least about 20 to 30 lbs heavier than the advertised pics. She works out of her apartment. Like I said she is nice and she will take her time. However, she will try to sell you some "new age" healthcare products as well. Note, that I began this ad by saying that she is a nice person, which should tell you something considering that people don't go to escorts for personality. As far as her looks (other than her body shape) , I would not look twice at her if I saw her anywhere. In fact, if I were drunk at a bar and she wanted me to hit it, the only reason that I may do so is if I were bored, on vacation, had about 15 minutes to kill, and I wanted to squeeze one out before going to visit more attractive trim later.

    I would stay in NOVA, because she is not worth the trip. However, different people like different things.

  3. #1691

    Things That Make You Go Hmmm

    http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/625137

    Parts of this post makes it sound real, but the writing style is a little suspect. In any event, I can confirm that the outfit that the poster is referrin to (others have posted about it on here many times) used to be top-notch (maybe the best in the DMV) , but has gone downhill bigtime.

    As always, take this w / a grain of salt.

  4. #1690

    MATURE Mo HOLLY EurAsia $80 special; Discreet Patient *Pretty Feet

    Anyone have any info on this one? Runs the ad on Wash BP but works out of Laurel MD so before I take the hike from NOVA I would like to get an idea of what to expect. For some reason the ad entices me, not even sure why. Well, maybe a little, LOL!

    PMs are graciously accepted.

    Thanks guys,

    MnV

  5. #1689

    Mz Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisButts  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever frolic around with this one?

    http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleE...lay-25/5120419

    Former "movie star" who frequents this area.

    The K9 must be mind blowing
    Saw her in richmond several months ago. Wanted 250 hr. And 150 hhr. Booty is crazy

  6. #1688

    Fake pictures

    I will prefer if the pictures in this ad were the ones posted in SF. Unfortunatelly it sees that both pictures are fake.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ian-22/8234961

    Click image for larger version

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	185251

    In SF it is listed as

    http://classifieds.myredbook.com/cla...hp?adid=371459

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5nrnmht5s6hjmsp7.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	185252

    I keep looking for thick asian girl.

  7. #1687

    A Word of Caution

    I've come across Mz. Booty's ads before in DC. The 1st time I saw her post I did my diligence & discovered that she posted rates in her ads in TX (where's she from) that were LESS THAN HALF of what she was askin for in DC! Then I saw her post again like a yr later w / o rates in her ad. I called her up & she quoted me like 2. 0hh for standard service. I told her that was BS based on other 'movie stars' that I've met. She balked & that was that.

    If you decide to scratch that itch, be warned that most likely cats in DAL have been poundin that for yrs for a fraction of what she'll ask you for.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisButts  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever frolic around with this one?

    http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleE...lay-25/5120419

    Former "movie star" who frequents this area.

    The K9 must be mind blowing

  8. #1686

    Notsomuch

    Saw Kayla a few days ago. .14 for half. She's a little bigger then her pics suggest. 3 call system and she wasn't ready when we agreed, I waited about 20 min. Had her dog and a friend in the bathroom while was there. Not cool in my book. I won't be repeating.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...l-s-22/7173236

  9. #1685
    Anybody ever frolic around with this one?

    http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleE...lay-25/5120419

    Former "movie star" who frequents this area.

    The K9 must be mind blowing

  10. #1684

    You are right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    With these Latin operations, you're not going to have an extended romantic encounter, so you should be going for the lowest-cost option available. They all have 15-20 minute visits that range from 60-100. Go in, do your thing, clean up, and leave. You're getting one venture for 250, while I'm getting 3-4, with enough left to pay for the gas.
    Yes it is true, now I learn my lesson I go for the special. Then if she is good I ask her if is ok to go for the full hour. So far I only found one latina that is a good provider. She is not the best looking, but she does her best to please you. Victoria in Gaithersburg

  11. #1683

    Carmen from Cali no rush and sweet

    Hope you guys and gals had a happy 4th,

    Yesterday I was in need for some quick lovin and I wanted to find someone that was not going to rush, was not a clock watcher, was open too Greek, was pleasant to talk too, did not over charge, and did not try to up sell me. I found Carmen she is so sweet and well mannered def something I look for in a provider. She is the second Cali girl I have been with and both have had great attitudes. Carmen is a tall drink and you have to enjoy her slowly.

    I first called her up and we chatted for a bit I got her on my second attempt. We discussed my intentions and set up a time for us to meet. I was close to her location so I just needed to give her a heads up when I got to the hotel. Another few texts and calls got me to her room. The location she stays at is really really really nice but outside parking is not great, cell reception is bad (for me at least) and the complex is large and confusing. I personally prefer to always park in a garage but this time it was a bad idea only because they charged me 12 bucks and its all automated. The exit from the garage was broken and I had to press the call button for an attendant who came in a few min to let me out. Oh well if you do visit her one of the hotels she stays at has an amazing looking bar. It looks like something right out of a designer magazine (a lot of people were there hanging out for a soccer game). Carmen is a relaxing time that won't break your bank she is non-GFE but not a germ a fob. She is incredibly cheerful and responds well to gentlemen like behavior. Her room was immaculate and she was very well taken care of. If your into her look and amazing back side. I highly recommend her for a relaxing upscale safe time. She said she's leaving in around 2 weeks so around the 18th of July. 80 for a quickie 60 Greek and 20 tip was my damage. I will see here again but for Greek only cause her ass is so amazingly round and responsive. She would be so much better if she was GFE and I told her that is the only reason I can't say she's 5 star material. She will work with your needs and budget so be open and upfront with her she is very open minded and intelligent.

    http://lovelycarmen.naughtynsexy.com/index.html

    Take Care

  12. #1682

    Why on earth would you pay that much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Califuzzz  [View Original Post]
    I paid 150 for a FH, was there for less than 25min, she got up, got dress and out the door, same building in the first floor they have another latina that post in BP. If any one wants a latina go to fairfax pay the 250.
    With these Latin operations, you're not going to have an extended romantic encounter, so you should be going for the lowest-cost option available. They all have 15-20 minute visits that range from 60-100. Go in, do your thing, clean up, and leave. You're getting one venture for 250, while I'm getting 3-4, with enough left to pay for the gas.

  13. #1681
    Her pics are real. Nice looking girl, poor service. I picked her up on the loop though so YMMV. SEE review in SW section.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...&image=8203963

  14. #1680
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverSoft  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ssa-24/8046469

    Complete bait & switch. Pix totally inaccurate. Figured they were legit being as though they aren't glamour shots or have been posted a million times before, but damn was I wrong.

    Was horny as shit before the Heat-Thunder game so I jumped on BP. Came across ad and called her up. Heavy accent spanish woman answered the phone. Voice didn't match pix at all. Went on anyway. Asked specifically if she provided GFE with BBBJ. She assured me 100% she did.

    Showed up to ghetto-latino neighborhood in Hyattsville just off Riggs Road. Drunk spanish men outside gave me high-fives as I walked in. Did they know what I was there for? Was she about to split her earnings with the whole community? Wierd.

    Got up to apartment and girl hid behind door. Once in I saw her and damn near turned around. This chick was fat, hair not silky, and just unattractive. Didn't leave right away because I had to pee something awful. She kept complimenting me, how young I looked (I think she was worried I was under 21) and how well I dressed. I decided to stay since I had already driven out and would have a hard time finding a replacement to get me off just in time for the game. Long story short, gave her the dough (100 for the half) and when I mentioned GFE she got amnesia! Gave a sorry CBJ and made it clear after about 5 min her jaw was getting tired. Told her to bend over and gave her about 6 or 7 half-a-hard soggy dick thrusts. Now that I think back, I'm not even sure why I tried. Her vaginal fumes were reminiscent of a bad salmon dinner at Outback. Told her I was done and asked for a wipe. Walked out without saying bye or making eye contact. Felt like a complete dipshit.

    Even more fucked up, there were no drunk spanish men waiting with high-fives as I made my way back to my car. Shit, I could've used any morale boost at that point.
    She did the semething to me. I paid 150 for a FH, was there for less than 25min, she got up, got dress and out the door, same building in the first floor they have another latina that post in BP. She is a litle better. Is better to stay away from latinas in Hyattsville, takoma, gaithersburg. If any one wants a latina go to fairfax pay the 250. I'm still looking for the Latino Casa de Putas. I was in NY this past weekend down there they have good latinas deliver to your place 150 to 180 FH. Multiples. As long as you can last,

    In manhattan there is this Italian girls she is 200 fh two pops nice appt. Lady is really nice. 5ave and 48 st.

    If any one going there. I have like 20 Number from the fellow mongers from NY. Also have the 4 #'s for chica spots in queens. Chica spots are 50 for max 20 min. Also go to NY BP just type chica and is a house 50 for 20min. Found a place in astoria. Near the train station 40 for 15min. This places change girls every Monday. So is hit or miss

  15. #1679

    Jesy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about paying a visit to Jessy or Abigail. Any one seen either?

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-80-35/5456721

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...eat-23/8008352
    Jesy is legit. However, she is very mechanical and a non-GFE. She works out of a house. She appears to be in her late 30s or early to mid 40s. She has a very nice body for her age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape