Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3892

    No reaction on BP reviews

    Originally posted in BackPage reviews, and was surprised to get reaction. I'm posting here for comparisons. From BP I found. 5 for a short visit. I visited with Cocoa. She had plenty of tats that looked cool. Nothing scary. She was professional and helped me relax. No affection towards her, Still CFS happy. Easy search on BP. 5 clean room, not rushed, but straight forward. 2 girls available 1/2 hr $100.

  2. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    Including LE. Finally, LE is reading this site more and more, and using it to snare the gals and even follow and cite us mongers. So, mongers beware, the hobby is getting more dangerous with each passing month. MW
    "Follow and cite us mongers"

    Do you have evidence of this ever happening? I have often wondered about the legality of posting fiction. Can it be twisted by LE and used against an innocent party?

  3. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    I simply tell the girls we have a website and can safely exchange contact info privately with each other. They always ask for the site name and I tell them it's for us, not them. Occasionally, they ask if it USASG and I repeat the above statement. Also, I never repeat what someone else may have donated, and I don't share what I donate either, any more.
    I don't even mention "a site" I just ask or offer to share their number with my close friends and explain the benefits to them of doing so. I vouch (or it's implied) that said person is a personal friend and safe to deal with. Takes the edge off for everyone. I also don't share with just anyone. I've have had more than one girl tell me Mr. Monger showed them this site on his laptop or phone. Way to bust up the boys club guys. To the ladies reading this; run a tight and BS / drama free game, deliver a quality product (promise less and deliver more) , and keep your pussy clean and odor free, and you'll go straight to the head of the class and reap the rewards. Trust me on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    As a rule I get a GFE for 1/3 to 1/4, or less, than the BP or escort rate. I have had more than one girl say they read my review of them and were very pleased. I always call them the way I feel them.
    As far as donations go; every interaction is different so there's not much point in that info other than a general rule of thumb and if you have negotiation skills and experience. Helps to have people skills also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    Remember, this is an open forum; open to anyone who has internet access. Including LE. Finally, LE is reading this site more and more, and using it to snare the gals and even follow and cite us mongers. So, mongers beware, the hobby is getting more dangerous with each passing month. MW
    I concur and my paranoia is increasing in direct proportion as well.

  4. #3889

    Time to check my shorts

    Been getting a bit paranoid for car dates and finally had a near death experience. Was out on the ave a week ago. Picked up a lady, found a spot and got started. After a few minutes around the corner comes 2 cars and suddenly a transaction is happening, I get out of there. I find somewhere else but in a g enerally more active area and ultimately my growing paranoia and the roll up gave me performance anxiety, we call things off. SGo too drop the lady off and leo rolls up on me where I park to drop off and I know now I have died. SW says "I'll just tell them you are dropping me off", which was true, so she gets out, walls around to leo, tells them this and walks away, and leo rolls on. Wow, talk about life flashing before your eyes.

  5. #3888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Lurkers and other inactive readers of USASG including LE.

    I simply tell the girls we have a website and can safely exchange contact info privately with each other. They always ask for the site name and I tell them it's for us, not them. Occasionally, they ask if it USASG and I repeat the above statement. Also, I never repeat what someone else may have donated, and I don't share what I donate either, any more.

    As a rule I get a GFE for 1/3 to 1/4, or less, than the BP or escort rate. I have had more than one girl say they read my review of them and were very pleased. I always call them the way I feel them.

    Remember, this is an open forum; open to anyone who has internet access. Including LE. Finally, LE is reading this site more and more, and using it to snare the gals and even follow and cite us mongers. So, mongers beware, the hobby is getting more dangerous with each passing month. MW

  6. #3887

    Gina

    After way too much phone and text tag, largely my fault, I finally managed to hook up with Gina from Clarkston. Note that this girl is not in Clarkston she's currently around the JR area. Sweetheart of a girl, great personality, very accommodating, and the body is far better than a majority of 20 somethings I've come across.

    Picked up her and went to the spot. Decided on the Ala Carte as it was getting pretty late. Girl knows what she's doing. Definitely going to have to repeat and sample the full dinner next time. This lady needs to get the F out of the JR area and secure a steady clientele base instead before the streets beat her to shiat.

  7. #3886

    We are not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Pee-Two, IMHO I think most SW-ing mongers would not want the SW's to know about this site. But believe me, you where not the first to tell her. We have 1000s of lurkers that do this shit all the time, they will even pick up a SW and say "member-x on USASG said you rip people off (Halo) or member-x on USASG said he got FS for $40, so can I get it for $30 (Shannon)" Hell, Brandi and Halo both have accounts on here. You think they don't read and tell the other SW's.
    Just as we should expect that these forums are regularly monitored by LE, we should assume that the providers are lurking as well.

  8. #3885

    The R

    Strled thought the R yesterday and have to say that I've never seen so many SW's on the strip. There must have been 15 between 6 and 8. I did see halo and she looks incredible with a little weight on her. Tried to scoop, but someone beat me to it. I can't wait to take her for a spin again.

    Cruised over to JC and it was a ghost town.

  9. #3884
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nice first post, keep it up.
    Ty, like I said I've always been scared to death of the SW thing but the guidance from you guys helps.

  10. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Pee-Two, IMHO I think most SW-ing mongers would not want the SW's to know about this site. But believe me, you where not the first to tell her. We have 1000s of lurkers that do this shit all the time, they will even pick up a SW and say "member-x on USASG said you rip people off (Halo) or member-x on USASG said he got FS for $40, so can I get it for $30 (Shannon)" Hell, Brandi and Halo both have accounts on here. You think they don't read and tell the other SW's.
    Not many laptops in crackhouses.

    The girls know this site (and others) exist, but realistically they don't have regular access. Occasionally they'll get on the Internet on a phone or maybe use Captain Saveahoe's laptop for a few minutes.

  11. #3882

    Holy hell it was like a family reunion last night

    Went out after the bar to see what was up on R and harper. 1st trip down are was dead, was about 330am, only saw 2 out, standing togather under a light. Passed, went on to harper, saw 1 potential BSW, just hanging out about a block or 2 away from cabana. Marked leo rolled by opposite direction so I passed. Went back to are, and wow, leo all around. 1 car pulled over. 2 sitting on side streets. 1 wrecker pulling off with a car and likely 2 UC's in suv's parked in a couple lots. Recognized 2 of the normal SW's walking away from the area quickly. Had a car pull behind me a little after when I passed the pulled over car, figured it was a cop since it peeled off and turned around in the gas station lot at 8 and are. Went back to harper and spotted a WSW near gratiot, but yet again someone else turned on her corner before I could. Went further down towards cabana and spotted 2 potentials in the same spot as the previous BSW (a street or 2 away from cabana) but a marked leo pulled behind me and another came down the opposite direction and talked to the 2 girls. I just kept going and headed home.

    I'm not having luck. Going at the wrong times when its dead or nothing is out that catches my eye, or either spot le or get a gut feeling le is around. Generally, if I don't see a lot out, and a lot of the normal girls out, then I think something is up. Am I wrong in that assumption?

  12. #3881

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting confused now. Yesterday I rolled through the Triangle a couple of different times (102 degrees didn't keep the ladies home) and spotted a slim young woman with moderately short reddish brown hair taking pictures of herself and a friend by the park off Woodbine. Sure as hell looked like Nichole from 30 feet away, and she wouldn't step closer for a better look as a drove by (consistent with past Nichole attitude experiences) A little while later I see the slightly pregnant-looking girl (also could have sworn it was Nichole from a distance) coming around the corner from the Vic with the same muscley young man.

    I suppose I would have to pull over and go check her teeth to know which one is the real deal. Or maybe I can just drop a tenner out the window as I go by (only way I will ever make her smile again). Is it possible she has a sister in the business? Or have my eyes just gone bad (worse) from excessive masturbation?

    Hope I'm not obsessing about this little scamp too much. I sure as shit know better than to pick her up. I do like to keep track of where the bad apples are and what they look like, so I don't accidently try to scoop one up.
    I hear you M1875! My accidental scoop exit plan is I have to stop at the ATM and oooops I forgot my ATM card! LOL I will fill you in on your mystery preggo girl when I get more info (I pm'd you pm'd you some info also) I will be laying low for a while due to having a spotlight shined in my face twice this past week! Temporary blindness! LOL

  13. #3880

    Does Halo ring a bell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I told her about it. This site is how I found her. Is that a bad thing?
    Given the last episode with Halo or her friend posting here I'd thought we'd kinda learned that lesson.

    You'll also note that neither Halo or her friend posted in the section for providers to post ads. It was.

    Nothing more than a mini flame fest.

  14. #3879
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I just spent some time with this nice girl. Definitely one of the nicest looking SW's I've seen. Very clean giner, decent rack, most likely had a kid. Still looks great though. Said she's only been in the business about a month. Definitely recommend for the newbie types. She's not jaded enough yet to start pulling shit.

    Kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. The no list includes DATY, and Greek. I was going to try for pictures but got caught up in the fun and forgot. I'm not sure she would go for it anyway.
    Where did you find her whould like to play with her.

  15. #3878

    The R last night

    Crused the R and saw about 3 WSW stoped and was going to scoop up this one blond name I belive was Kim a little rough looking passed dose anyone know info on her? Did some more crusing and scooped on this other blond named Renea 40ish hotel for some fun 2 jack and his half bro no digets if I see her again will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape