Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2576

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cutie. Ilima, says she's from Hawaii. Looks my speed and thinking about giving her a run, just would like some intel. I downloaded her pics and they're labeled "Tanya"

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...a-l-21/5675676

    Attachment 187659

    Attachment 187660

    Attachment 187661
    These pictures are on a Nashville ad also. No info on this one either.

    http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...tie-20/5028109

  2. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cutie. Ilima, says she's from Hawaii. Looks my speed and thinking about giving her a run, just would like some intel. I downloaded her pics and they're labeled "Tanya"

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...a-l-21/5675676

    Attachment 187659

    Attachment 187660

    Attachment 187661
    6, 15, and 11 hits on pics 1, 2, and 3 respectively, says Tineye. I have seen these pics on BP in Cincinnati, La Jolla, Louisville, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

    Buyer beware!

    Prof

  3. #2574

    Bp

    I think you all have hit the nail on the head. I remember a couple years ago when there was a big variety to choose from. There used to be some real good looking girls who actually showed there faces. I don't mind spending $.20. $.60 for a hhr with a chick who I know looks good. If she has reviews that's a bonus. Ill take the risk. There was this one girl named Leah from Arizona who stayed in Owings Mills who was gorgeous and GFE. She only was in town for 3 days and has never came back. I saw her twice that weekend and she was probably the best I ever saw but she told me she probably wouldn't. There was a brazilian chick named Kiki who used to come to bwi who was also gorgeous and GFE. Damn she had the perfect body. It seems like a couple years ago 4 out of every 5 providers I saw were worth the money. Now its like the other way around. I want to give up BP but being I have a so and stay away from SW my options are limited

  4. #2573

    Disconnect

    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I was thinking the same thing until I ran into Diamond yesterday. I do not know about all of your alls experience with her but that was the most pleasant time I have had with someone I have called from BP. It makes me wonder why these girls are hiding their faces. Showing fake ass pictures. I remember when I use to type in Laurel in the search bar a year ago as that is where I live, I noticed Laurel was the place for a lot of providers. I mean, honestly looking at their pictures gave the little guy downstairs a rise.

    Now when I look at post on Backpage, I stay mostly limp the entire time. So, if they do take down BP anyways, it's whatever to me. Honestly, I do not mind going down to the Inner Harbor or Cancun Cantina in Hanover to get some ass. Has worked for me plenty of times when I was in shape before I lost myself and gained 30 pounds.

    So, when I get back in shape, if backpage is gone. So be it. I will step up my game. Spend about 15 dollars on drinks with a chick I met at the bar. And fuck her in my vehicle anywhere we decide because I have limo tint.
    I totally concur. I think that pro pilot is correct that BP lately is SW level or just a notch above. Give the SW a cell phone she is on BP. But unfortunately I have the distinction of working for the one percent who can afford the Dinner and All Nighter style of ass. I can't afford that. But there is plenty of action that I see out and about nightly of a high caliber. I think that the problem is that there is nothing in the middle no utility vehicles out there just VW and Limo's that is advertising on BP or maybe that are too smart to advertise on BP.

  5. #2572

    BP regards.

    Honestly, I was thinking the same thing until I ran into Diamond yesterday. I do not know about all of your alls experience with her but that was the most pleasant time I have had with someone I have called from BP. It makes me wonder why these girls are hiding their faces. Showing fake ass pictures. I remember when I use to type in Laurel in the search bar a year ago as that is where I live, I noticed Laurel was the place for a lot of providers. I mean, honestly looking at their pictures gave the little guy downstairs a rise.

    Now when I look at post on Backpage, I stay mostly limp the entire time. So, if they do take down BP anyways, it's whatever to me. Honestly, I do not mind going down to the Inner Harbor or Cancun Cantina in Hanover to get some ass. Has worked for me plenty of times when I was in shape before I lost myself and gained 30 pounds.

    So, when I get back in shape, if backpage is gone. So be it. I will step up my game. Spend about 15 dollars on drinks with a chick I met at the bar. And fuck her in my vehicle anywhere we decide because I have limo tint.

    Quote Originally Posted by Massagame  [View Original Post]
    To make matters worse BP is under a lot of pressure to close down the escort ads.

  6. #2571

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    The quality on Backpage has hit an all-time low. It was going to happen eventually. Most of the Backpage providers would be walking the street as streetwalkers if not for their access to a computer and the internet. A lot of streetwalkers are on Backpage and a lot of Backpage providers walk the street if no one calls them. Most of the providers on Backpage act the same as streetwalkers with the "hurry up and cum","are you finished","won't do this position" attitude. Also most Backpage providers will not give you the full amount of time that you have paid for. In my opinion, ninety percent of the girls on Backpage are not worth the money they charge the customers. Unless a Backpage provider is an outstanding beauty with a long list of excellent reviews, it would seem not worth the expense. If you do decide to see a provider, then try to spend the least amount of money necessary to see her in case she is a flake. (I have to give my friend Bunker Buster the credit for that last line).

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    To make matters worse BP is under a lot of pressure to close down the escort ads.

  7. #2570

    Backpage Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan1104  [View Original Post]
    Or has the quality on BP really hit an alltime low. BP has definitely seen its ups and downs but this has to be the worse I've ever seen it. So many low budget hoes who won't show their face. So many bait and switches. Old standbys like Treasure don't come around that much anymore. We don't even get all the brazilians we used to either. Anybody have any thoughts on the subject?
    The quality on Backpage has hit an all-time low. It was going to happen eventually. Most of the Backpage providers would be walking the street as streetwalkers if not for their access to a computer and the internet. A lot of streetwalkers are on Backpage and a lot of Backpage providers walk the street if no one calls them. Most of the providers on Backpage act the same as streetwalkers with the "hurry up and cum","are you finished","won't do this position" attitude. Also most Backpage providers will not give you the full amount of time that you have paid for. In my opinion, ninety percent of the girls on Backpage are not worth the money they charge the customers. Unless a Backpage provider is an outstanding beauty with a long list of excellent reviews, it would seem not worth the expense. If you do decide to see a provider, then try to spend the least amount of money necessary to see her in case she is a flake. (I have to give my friend Bunker Buster the credit for that last line).

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  8. #2569

    Is it just me

    Or has the quality on BP really hit an alltime low. BP has definitely seen its ups and downs but this has to be the worse I've ever seen it. So many low budget hoes who won't show their face. So many bait and switches. Old standbys like Treasure don't come around that much anymore. We don't even get all the brazilians we used to either. Anybody have any thoughts on the subject?

  9. #2568

    Oh yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan1104  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ro6-26/5691068

    My ATF is finally back and not a day too soon. Been waiting on her for a whilw. Check past posts for more details as she definitely has a routine. But in these days of overpriced girls who don't know the meaning of good service and low budget clock watchers she is a bargain at $ for hhr. For those of you with a little extra dough go with the $$.50 option its worth every penny. Just be prepared to get scheduled on her time she's very limited
    I love dis *****

  10. #2567

    My ATF

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ro6-26/5691068

    My ATF is finally back and not a day too soon. Been waiting on her for a whilw. Check past posts for more details as she definitely has a routine. But in these days of overpriced girls who don't know the meaning of good service and low budget clock watchers she is a bargain at $ for hhr. For those of you with a little extra dough go with the $$.50 option its worth every penny. Just be prepared to get scheduled on her time she's very limited

  11. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cutie. Ilima, says she's from Hawaii. Looks my speed and thinking about giving her a run, just would like some intel. I downloaded her pics and they're labeled "Tanya"

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...a-l-21/5675676

    Attachment 187659

    Attachment 187660

    Attachment 187661
    These photos are all over the internet [BP ads everwhere] SCAM man.

  12. #2565

    Diamond. Om gosh.

    Alright. So, I haven't done the BP game lately because I have been basically putting my money where it needs to be. I finally saved up enough money to meet Diamond. http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleE...elf-23/5691482. I am glad I met her. She is way more sexier in person. Her pictures do not do her justice. I love a girl with beautiful toes done. Shows they actually take care of themselves. Being that I have a foot fetish.

    Skills were unmatched. I have never gotten close with Jimmy covering the hotdog. But my goodness. She is by far the most talented I have met.

    I think I have found my permanent provider given she is local and very friendly.

  13. #2564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  14. #2563

    Google the pics

    This is not the girl you are hoping to see but a girl named Paris Nichole. Apparently she uses these pics but doesn't look half as good, and services are matching. Do a google image search like I just did and you will see ads of this girl from other cities on the west coast. Hey man you never know maybe Paris Nichole's modeling work has been slow and she needs to come to Baltimore and be a provider, LOL. TOFTT and let us all know, or just go with the local talent and know what you're getting. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cutie. Ilima, says she's from Hawaii. Looks my speed and thinking about giving her a run, just would like some intel. I downloaded her pics and they're labeled "Tanya"

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...a-l-21/5675676

    Attachment 187659

    Attachment 187660

    Attachment 187661

  15. #2562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this cutie. Ilima, says she's from Hawaii. Looks my speed and thinking about giving her a run, just would like some intel. I downloaded her pics and they're labeled "Tanya"

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...a-l-21/5675676

    Attachment 187659

    Attachment 187660

    Attachment 187661
    Fake pictures. I'd book her for the month if those pictures were true. Tineye pictures yield multiple results.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape