Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1934

    Back Again

    So I've been absent from the hobby for a while now, but recently became active.

    Pamela: After reading so much positive feedback, I decided to make the visit. Called and set the appointment the day before. When I arrived outside the place of work; I called again and got room number. I made my way up and knocked the door. From this point on, everything was beyond my expectations. Complete GFE, BBBJ, and pretty much anything I asked. Damage was $$/30, but the elapsed time was way longer. PM for details.

    Cristina White: I've been updating my list of regulars and found this hidden gem. I already had 3 appointments, in both Springfield and Falls Church. Definitely not GFE, but worth a visit. Aims to please, if treated good. On a side-note, now has pink hair. Tattoo on the lower back and plans to get many more. .70/15. PM for more details.

    Also been visiting the latinas at 703 862 7442. .60/15 or. 80/20 so you make the decision LOL. Anyway this particular number seems to draw the better ones. At least for me, so as always YMMV.

  2. #1933

    Chelsea Kiss

    I called this girl a couple times to set up appt.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-it-22/8112381

    I'm aware this is an older add but she was posting in Alex last week.

    Maddisson is the way she spells here name, yea that s right two DD's and two SS's. She has used the same phone number and her name at that time was Kimberly. 2 times we set up an appt and she flaked.

    I heard some good things about Summer.

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...eed-21/8003969

    Made the call 276*385*8558, sounded real cute on the phone. But unlike most providers she blurts out the place she is staying at and offers to text me the address. I declined and said I would goggle the spot. Of course I didn't and lo and behold she calls me back about 90 minutes later. I don't know about you all but as much as I wanted to meet her, I was a little freaked out when she gave me her address without doing the customary 2-3 calls. Anyway I didn't meet her. Maybe some other time because she has some positive reports on the waldorf board.

    That leads me to Chelsea Kiss.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-oo-22/8269820

    2-3 calls to get me to her spot. I walk in and it is her in the pictures. Tight shirt and yoga pants and I'm a sucker for yoga pants. Tight body and great tits also an ass that is nice a firm. Chelsea is real laid back and wanted to to anything to make me happy. I asked for her rules and she said everything safe. Laid her down and kissed her tight body all over. CBJ, when asked what she likes, she says what ever I like to do. CG, RCG, dog, lazy dog and mish. Very hot looking I would definately repeat. Note she is leaving in a few days

    Cowboy

  3. #1932

    Falling in love with Salma (FBSM)

    I was pleased to notice that Salma is back in action. She closed up shop last fall (before I had the pleasure) but is advertising again with a new number and new pics:

    http://www.********.com/alexandria/E...o-play/1288994

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sa...ell-22/8209277

    Salma is working with another girl, Christina, who met me at the door. Christina is attractive, a bit darker taller and curvier, but I prefer Salma for those hot lips. Your taste may differ. Certainly she's worth a shot and the pics of both girls are real and accurate.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sa...ady-24/8282111

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ch...lay-24/8218198

    I did a search and was surprised to find that Salma has never been reviewed here. She has multiple reviews elsewhere (165774) and they are positive. Knowing that, I made the call and spoke to her scheduler. It was no problem to setup a same-day session for half an hour at 1. 2. (This was my first time so following Bunker's rule.) The location in Alexandria is clean and safe.

    When I met her I was blown away. The pics tell a pretty good story about the body: slender legs, a tight round bottom (with stretch marks) , natural B's, and a slender top. What the pics don't show is that winning smile or those sexy eyes. Also, she's young (24-26) with a great attitude. The menu is limited (this is FBSM, PM for details) but within those she is looking to please you. And this is a lotion rubdown, not a CMT massage. After a very enjoyable ending a hot towel and shower were offered and accepted.

    Her hygene was on point. I was offered a clean town to lay on. And these girls get kudos for a clean bathroom! As I was leaving Salma was in a robe looking ready to shower.

    Overall, this is a hot girl I will be thinking about for some time to come. A definite repeat for FBSM.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	salma02.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	186406

    Click image for larger version

Name:	salma05.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	186407

    Click image for larger version

Name:	salma682735.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	186404

    Click image for larger version

Name:	salma682736.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	186405

  4. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    The Bunker Buster Rule of TOFTT: "Take the shortest session possible, to minimize losses. You can always renegotiate and upgrade mid-session."
    Sage advice right there. That's the way I do it as well.

  5. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you've been around for a long time, but I never saw you slam a contributor for his personal tastes. Even I enjoy a fat one every now and then.

    I'll buy you a fresh cup of coffee if it'll put you back in a better mood. Let me know the next time you're back in town.

    BB
    If you want to slam a fattie. All you need to do is go into yahoo MD chat room and announce that you have Costco size bag of Cheetos and 2 Gallons of Rocky Road ice cream. You will get more whale poontang then you will know what to do with for free.

  6. #1929

    Hey Pcpc, did someone piss in your coffee this morning?

    Dude, you've been around for a long time, but I never saw you slam a contributor for his personal tastes. Even I enjoy a fat one every now and then.

    I'll buy you a fresh cup of coffee if it'll put you back in a better mood. Let me know the next time you're back in town.

    BB

  7. #1928

    At the risk of sounding like a broken record

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Cowboy  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try this one on for size, and was very disappointed. Figured the pics were fake, but she doesn't look that good at all. Her service was rushed, and she was taking calls during the visit. Paid for an hour and was gone in 30 min. She rushed the service and I was very disappointed. Stay away.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...uts-22/8178778

    Cowboy up
    Why did you pay for an hour with an unknown quantity?

    The Bunker Buster Rule of TOFTT: "Take the shortest session possible, to minimize losses. You can always renegotiate and upgrade mid-session."

  8. #1927
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #1926
    Well said. I also like girls with som meat.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Dude troll much? You like what you like, I like what I like. It has nothing to do with self esteem. But since this is the forum for contributing helpful info then it might serve everyone's interest if you would refrain from the negative comments about other users preferences and either provide helpful information or keep your comments to yourself. Thank you, that is all.

  10. #1925

    Come on man

    Pcpc1688,

    Dude troll much? You like what you like, I like what I like. It has nothing to do with self esteem. But since this is the forum for contributing helpful info then it might serve everyone's interest if you would refrain from the negative comments about other users preferences and either provide helpful information or keep your comments to yourself. Thank you, that is all.

  11. #1924

    Precious

    Decided to try this one on for size, and was very disappointed. Figured the pics were fake, but she doesn't look that good at all. Her service was rushed, and she was taking calls during the visit. Paid for an hour and was gone in 30 min. She rushed the service and I was very disappointed. Stay away.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...uts-22/8178778

    Cowboy up

  12. #1923
    Well mr. Joe freeman I'm sorry you always miss me I have alot of regulars in this area and they had a hard time getting in contact with me at first too. I'm a single parent so I'm really iffy on who I see and since I'm the only person who is here for my son its hard to come by a realiable babysitter I use other girls to watch him so if they have a date then I'm out of luck my intentions are to see you but sometimes things get complicated so next time you get some time give me an hr notcie tell me this is joe freeman and ill make sure I'm ready to rock your world.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm a sucker for BBW I was looking at this one but everytime I'm about to get to her something comes up, anyhow wanted to know if anyone has been there and done that? She posts in FB BP. 6 for a hh from the few times I spoken to her she seems to have a pretty open menu.

    ••••••••&9658; •&9733; •*iTs PlAy TiMe BoYs*•&9733; •&9668; ••••••••

    &9734; From the Moment we meet, you will.

    &9733; be the center of my Attention & Affection.

    &10084; &10084; So come Unwind, and experience satisfaction at it's best!

    Sweet, Easy going, & Open minded. Never rushed, always a pleasure!

    I can Guarantee you will love every minute you spend with me! &10084; &10084;

    100% INDEPENDENT and discrete!

    Lauren 5*4*0*9*0*7*3*6*7*1 text friendly.

    Poster's age: 22

  13. #1922
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #1921

    Kandy / Milena

    Easy on me my first review.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/an..._-_-25/7011608

    This is the most accurate posting that I have ventured into. A little pricey $$ for one hour. $.5 for 30. That was the option I took. Answered the door and stood behind as I walked in and seen nice bolton DD's. Went to the room and the fun started with playing with the boys and then into a CBJ for about 5 min. Then into CG and boy she knows what she was doing thats for sure. And that was all she wrote. Jumped in the shower and headed out. She said she is only there til the 25th but I think a couple other girls work in there also

    Pm if you want more details.

  15. #1920
    It is pretty easy to find reviews for both girls, and only one of the girls' pics are accurate (according to the reviews). I hope I can clear my schedule and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveHungry  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Bunker Buster. Do some research, it isn't that hard. By searching Google, you can find all the information and reviews on these girls. I know because I already research one of those girls and she got some reviews. I won't tell you if it is good or bad reviews, and I won't tell which girl I found the reviews for. Don't be the bottom feeder, be the shark and got get them.

    Happy hunting and live hungry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape