Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by AJoe1988  [View Original Post]
    { Sound of Cricketts}

    UTSE, Google, TINEYE. Come back and let us know what you found troll.

  2. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveHungry  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Bunker Buster. Do some research, it isn't that hard. By searching Google, you can find all the information and reviews on these girls. I know because I already research one of those girls and she got some reviews. I won't tell you if it is good or bad reviews, and I won't tell which girl I found the reviews for. Don't be the bottom feeder, be the shark and got get them.

    Happy hunting and live hungry.
    While I understand where you guys are coming from, I think you misunderstood what I was asking for. I did find the reviews you guys alluded to, there just wasn't a very thick data sample and was wondering if any locals had any first hand Experience. Sorry but your assertion that I was too lazy and didn't want to waste my time is simply off-base. Sorry, I'll try to be more specific in my request next time and will be sure to share whatever I have found.

  3. #1917

    Star

    Noticed this on BP and contacted her via Email which is kindaa shady but still went for it. Got a reply back in 10 mins describing about the service, donation and another site I'd.

    Did my research and set up an appointment. White provider in her late 20s or early 30s, had some baby fat overall she was good. Welcomed me with DFK and we straight away begun what we were suppose to do K9 then missionary and done, everything covered. Very nice attitude she goes with a name Star, travels back and forth to NOVA frequently. That's something she told. Was definite GFE. I will repeat YMMV

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...dgt-27/6867887

    Smoking hot & ready to please. Running a special, email for details. Fetishes welcomed, real pics, looking for a good time. Down to earth. Well reviewed. Email for details.

    Poster's age: 27

  4. #1916

    Anyone tried? Lauren in Fburg

    Since I'm a sucker for BBW I was looking at this one but everytime I'm about to get to her something comes up, anyhow wanted to know if anyone has been there and done that? She posts in FB BP. 6 for a hh from the few times I spoken to her she seems to have a pretty open menu.

    ••••••••&9658; •&9733; •*iTs PlAy TiMe BoYs*•&9733; •&9668; ••••••••

    &9734; From the Moment we meet, you will.

    &9733; be the center of my Attention & Affection.

    &10084; &10084; So come Unwind, and experience satisfaction at it's best!

    Sweet, Easy going, & Open minded. Never rushed, always a pleasure!

    I can Guarantee you will love every minute you spend with me! &10084; &10084;

    100% INDEPENDENT and discrete!

    Lauren 5*4*0*9*0*7*3*6*7*1 text friendly.

    Poster's age: 22
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0000000000000000000000000000000.jpg‎   0000000000000000000000.jpg‎   000000000.jpg‎   3-1.jpg‎  

  5. #1915

    BBW report: Miley

    I saw Miley last week in Manassas since I was there. Two call set up. .8 for the hh. She is the definitely a bbw. She's about 5'2" or 5'3" and round. If you don't like fat chicks then she is soo not for you. But as is my preference I was quite happy. A GFE for sure. DFK, DATY, BBJ. She is very friendly and best of all NOT ghetto! BJ was average nothing uber great but not bad by any means. I went mish, where I found the big downside. She uses a diaphragm (in case the cover breaks she said) and you can definitely feel it. Overall it was a good deal for the price but nothing to go on about. Might repeat if all else falls through but not my first choice.

    Miley 225. 916. 52O7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails miley_puzzle.jpg‎   miley3.jpg‎   miley13.jpg‎  

  6. #1914
    I tried to call her up the night of the big storm, I guess her phone was f'ed up like everybody else's that night. Anyway, that's good to know. Will try her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveHungry  [View Original Post]
    I have another report for all you mongers in mongers land. I went and visit Charisma on Friday.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ons-24/7390361

    It was a two call system. First call I got the rates and location. Once I got too the location I made my second call and got the room number. Knock on the door and this tall black girl with a nice ass answer the door. She is the girl in the pics. Went in the room, did a little conversating and did the LE check. After that we got down to business. Started with a CBJ and I finished up with K9. I had too hit it from the back, so I can see that ass jiggle. I will repeat. Happy hunting and live hungry.

  7. #1913

    Do research

    Quote Originally Posted by AJoe1988  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Bunker Buster. Do some research, it isn't that hard. By searching Google, you can find all the information and reviews on these girls. I know because I already research one of those girls and she got some reviews. I won't tell you if it is good or bad reviews, and I won't tell which girl I found the reviews for. Don't be the bottom feeder, be the shark and got get them.

    Happy hunting and live hungry.

  8. #1912

    Charisma on BP

    I have another report for all you mongers in mongers land. I went and visit Charisma on Friday.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ons-24/7390361

    It was a two call system. First call I got the rates and location. Once I got too the location I made my second call and got the room number. Knock on the door and this tall black girl with a nice ass answer the door. She is the girl in the pics. Went in the room, did a little conversating and did the LE check. After that we got down to business. Started with a CBJ and I finished up with K9. I had too hit it from the back, so I can see that ass jiggle. I will repeat. Happy hunting and live hungry.

  9. #1911

    That place is not massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Notronmexico  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reported in awhile since I hadn't broken any new ground, just making a comfortable existence. Was in the mood for something different today and pursued this ad:

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/go...all-24/3984989

    Asked for Consuelo, how soon? Said she was available immediately, texted me an address off Lee Highway. Told her I'd be there in 30 mins after shower. I show up and call, no response. Send text for apartment number. No response. Wait 15 minutes. Call again, no response.
    They may have an ad on the Bodyrub page, but it's a Latina operation that's been around for a while, and they're also on the Escorts page. I wouldn't get my hopes up for any kind of massage there, quality or otherwise.

    I hope you didn't ask for Consuelo; that's a man's name. Consuela would be better.

    For those who are interested, Marisela is advertising on another site that she's at 7 months. Price is a bit steep for my taste (120 for 15) , so I haven't indulged yet. If enough people call and say it's too high, maybe she'll drop down to the normal range.

  10. #1910

    There's no hitting Ashleigh up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven Morehed  [View Original Post]
    I got you. Basedon reviews on othersites she is legit, but it could still be a set up? Dang, I hope not. Backpage has a lot of stuff, but the ones I find visually attractive always scare me because I think they might be stings. On another note, I know this is backpage, but can I trust half of what I see on eros?

    Ima hit up "ashleigh" tofft. But first I will do research on how to handle this situation. I am used to AMPs so. When in rome do like italians do!

    Till next time
    She left town 3 weeks ago, destination unknown. I tried calling 4-5 more times to see if she's coming back, but there's no answer.

  11. #1909

    Courtesan, you get a slap on the wrist for going there

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtesanLover  [View Original Post]
    Got the impression that this was a non- AMP, that is with a set location after the address was given in the ad. As it turns out the address is an office building, not occupied at least at night. Called the number no answer, called a few more times no response, decided to leave. After about 5 mins on my way home got the call back. Decided to turn around. Anyway got back to the office building location and called. She says she is going to see if the"girls" are ready and will call back. Calls me back and gives me the directions to a nearby hotel. At this point I knew there was not going to be much of a massage and if there is one it will be crap.

    Drove to the hotel and parked and called for room info, this time it sounded like someone else on the other line, and to further fuel my suspicion she quoted me a different donation than the person I spoke with less than 15 mins prior. Probably doing a call forwarding thing, not sure. Based on ad I thought I would have my choice of masseuse. Anyway got the room number, knocked on door and voila no "choosing" my masseuse only one girl, who just happened to be an overweight and unattractive looking latina. I said I am sorry I was hoping to choose she says everyone else is "finished" for the night, yeah right, whatever. I just promptly left and saved my money but wasted a lot of time.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...spa-25/7762238

    CL
    This clip joint has been discussed a dozen times over the past few years. The clown who runs it is an abusive jackass, the pix are fake, and the service is hit or (mostly) miss.

    You at least redeemed yourself by having the good sense to bail out.

  12. #1908

    Stepping inside AJoe1988's Mind

    Quote Originally Posted by AJoe1988  [View Original Post]
    "I've never posted any reviews or other information, and I don't feel like using Google to see if there are any reviews or discussions about these girls anywhere in the country. Even if I did find multiple reviews and ads for both of these girls, I'm not going to share those results with everyone else. I'm also going to ignore the dozens of posts telling newbies not to use this as the Help Desk, and the dozens more giving people step-by-step instructions on how to find info online."

    "I'm even going to disregard the posts and guidelines telling people to Read the F Forum, so I don't waste any of my time reading back through earlier posts to get a feel for how the board works. No, my time is more valuable than everyone else's. I see two ads I'm interested in, so I'm just going to put my hand out, and hope someone drops a quarter into it."

  13. #1907

    Pamela is Back!

    After playing phone tag with Madonna.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...new-20/8215562

    Side Note: To the monger with 1 report asking about this girl, that's really all you have to do is pick up the phone and call.

    Anyway back to what I was saying, in the midst of the phone tag I get a text from Pamela "Papi I'm in town come see me". I aborted the phone tagging mission and promptly set up an time with one of my ATF's.

    It was a dream as usual. Always nice, dressed nice (she was wearing the little black and white outfit in the add) DFK right when I walked in, a little small talk about her recent vacation she took. She gave me a real nice couch dance then straight to BJ (she always wipes the little guy down) DATY, yes I'm a changed man. I never used to do that with the workers. But whatever I did it. CG and then a good hard pounding in MISH to finish. Pamela really gets into it, likes to kiss and suck my nipples. Hey who doesn't like to suck nipples.

    Gentlemen go see this girl if you want to be taken care of real well.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eek-26/8226933

  14. #1906

    Welcome to the forum Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by AJoe1988  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I've seen 'them both numerous times. They're true GFE's with no rules. $ gets you two hours of non-rushed anything-goes fun. You won't be dissappointed if you partake, and remember to report back.

  15. #1905

    Nio response in Manassas

    I took a break from things for awhile so no reports. Recently started again with some of the regulars I use to see but got a desire for something new. Saw this ad for a nice looking Latina named Amber. Sent this girl a text and she says she's available. I call and she gives me the address which turns out to be a hotel near Breeden Ave. I drive over and pass LE with a handheld radar about half a block from the destination. Check my speed and was doing about 7-8 over but noticed he was on a cell phone and didn't pull out. Turn around go back to the hotel and see that LE has someone stopped right across the street. Then out of nowhere I notice another one is there too. I text the girl letting her know I'm there but no response. I then tried to call several times but no answer. Don't know if it was a set up or she noticed the activity and wouldn't answer but I didn't hang around and left as soon as the LE pulled off. Her number is 3472475889. Don't think I will waste time on this one again. The odd thing also was when speaking to her, she had good english by the way, she kept calling me sir. I've never had a provider use that. It's usually baby, honey, papi etc. Just seemed odd.

    I then looked on the phone for other ads. Tried this one 7032269062 named Nahomy. She was available and not even to far away from where I was at. The let down as should have been expected was its not the girl in the pics as almost always with these latinas. They seem to change names and numbers alot. There was two different ads that day for two different girls on different sides of town but using the same number. She spoke little english wasn't going to win any beauty contests but not homely either and seemed pleasant. Nice booty too. The Latina women always seem to wear a short dress and heels well. Turns my head every time. Definitely better than going home with no relief. I usually go for 30 minutes to make sure I have time to finish adequately but she was so small I never made it past 20-25 minutes. I must have heard grande grande ten times. So overall not too bad for a fill in but not going to repeat with others out there still to call. Fee was. 8 By the way I don't use my data phone to call them I have a cheap one for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape