Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 9059
-
07-08-12 11:31 #1904Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info?
Anybody have any first hand info on either of these two?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...new-20/8215562
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rue-21/5932081
-
07-08-12 03:38 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 121"The Palms Spa " 213 253 8314
Got the impression that this was a non- AMP, that is with a set location after the address was given in the ad. As it turns out the address is an office building, not occupied at least at night. Called the number no answer, called a few more times no response, decided to leave. After about 5 mins on my way home got the call back. Decided to turn around. Anyway got back to the office building location and called. She says she is going to see if the"girls" are ready and will call back. Calls me back and gives me the directions to a nearby hotel. At this point I knew there was not going to be much of a massage and if there is one it will be crap.
Drove to the hotel and parked and called for room info, this time it sounded like someone else on the other line, and to further fuel my suspicion she quoted me a different donation than the person I spoke with less than 15 mins prior. Probably doing a call forwarding thing, not sure. Based on ad I thought I would have my choice of masseuse. Anyway got the room number, knocked on door and voila no "choosing" my masseuse only one girl, who just happened to be an overweight and unattractive looking latina. I said I am sorry I was hoping to choose she says everyone else is "finished" for the night, yeah right, whatever. I just promptly left and saved my money but wasted a lot of time.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...spa-25/7762238
CL
-
07-08-12 03:05 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 163ButterScotch
I got you. Basedon reviews on othersites she is legit, but it could still be a set up? Dang, I hope not. Backpage has a lot of stuff, but the ones I find visually attractive always scare me because I think they might be stings. On another note, I know this is backpage, but can I trust half of what I see on eros?
Ima hit up "ashleigh" tofft. But first I will do research on how to handle this situation. I am used to AMPs so. When in rome do like italians do!
Till next time
-
07-07-12 22:25 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 25Conseulo / Didi Latinas = Flake
Haven't reported in awhile since I hadn't broken any new ground, just making a comfortable existence. Was in the mood for something different today and pursued this ad:
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/go...all-24/3984989
Asked for Consuelo, how soon? Said she was available immediately, texted me an address off Lee Highway. Told her I'd be there in 30 mins after shower. I show up and call, no response. Send text for apartment number. No response. Wait 15 minutes. Call again, no response. I see another guy in a blue shirt hanging around outside waiting to get in, probably another monger as we are the only white guys in the area.
I decided to Hell with that and head nearby to Pine Tree for the usual. Drew an attractive "older" (40s?) Asian lady,"Lee" or "Li." Good massage, it started off as a poke and prod fest but actually turned into something nice and them managed to relax me. Everything was pretty much NOVA standard except I left an extra. 2 for "the good massage" I made sure to tell her (got to keep prices low!). She gave a little more massage after and everything was set. Would repeat. One thing I didn't like is she started with the whole "how much you want to spend" when she and I both know there is nothing special on the menu (I have always been turned down at that establishment for more). She said they'll be closed for a few weeks starting 7/10.
-
07-06-12 19:45 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 104Just to be clear, I was not able to see Ashleigh. I posted the results of my research in response to BunkerBuster's inquiry. IIRC, she quoted me around $$ on the phone for 1 HR.
Originally Posted by Kraven Morehed
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-12 11:20 #1899Regular Member

Posts: 9Courtney from BP
I went and visit Courtney on Wednesday.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ype-19/8216842
It was a two call and one text system. First call I got the rates and location. Then she sent me a text with an address of her location. Second call she told me the room floor. She was waiting for me as soon as I got off the elevator. She wasn't the girl in the pic, but she wasn't bad on the eyes neither. Went in the room, did the LE check and got down to business. Started with a CBJ, then went to K9, and I finish off in Missionary. It was a good overall session. I will repeat.
-
07-05-12 21:42 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 163Dude. I'm freaking sold but butterscotch did not write the damage. Usually don't stars go for $500+? At least on Eros they do. If that's under $$$ then I'm bookin it like a jegro in chains.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-12 19:34 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 464Sara
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...all-23/7804965
202 308 7473.
Sampled Sara and will not repeat. The pic is of an younger girl and of course an older asian lady opens. Quotes me a higher price then willin to pay and I got it reduced when she called somebody.
She tried to please but her fake moans and asking if I was done was a turnoff. Finished with a HJ. Will not repeat.
-
07-03-12 19:26 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 2686Update on Tessa
I slammed her last week based on intel, but am revising my report based on recon. The pix were so good I had to see her for myself. Some have called her the GND, which is wrong. More like a Playboy GND. Other reviews are accurate: gorgeous but low enthusiasm. Real shame.
If your expectations for performance are high, you'll be disappointed. Managed a slight personal connection; I'm curious to see if it grows. If she had the warmth of the well-known Puerto Rican visitors, I'd have to open a credit line.
-
07-03-12 13:18 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 75SEXY ___ LATINA____ (24; HOUR) : starfish
SEXY ___ LATINA____ (24; HOUR) .571- 505- 99- 20
Thumbs down to this provider. She operates out of the extended stay next to Fair Oaks. Prices are reasonable.
She has terrible personality and terrible skills. She tried to put the rubber on as soon as I layed down with no foreplay. Had to take condom off and try to get ready myself.
Her face, she looks to be in her early 30s, not 20s. Paid for a quick pop 100. So not much damage. She just layed there. Not a ripoff but wouldn't repeat. Better bang for your buck out there.
-
07-03-12 10:24 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 464Kandy: Called, made appointment and flaked when I arrived at the hotel
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ere-22/7483251
209 409 0790.
I called her and asked if she was available. She said yes so I started my ways towards her. I call her again when I got to the hotel and got no response. I then get a text saying "busy Hun". Wasted my time even though I told her that I was on a time constraint.
Damn I need an ATF. PM me please! I am tired of girls that flake when I arrive at the hotel.
-
07-03-12 06:53 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 877Too Dangerous!
Unless you are in a hotel / motel the outcall is extremely dangerous! Once you invite her into your home she, along with all her friends, then know where you live. Once she is inside she can see all your stuff and decide if it would be worth it to have her friends break in and steal things later.
Also. If the session doe not go well, her thugs would know where to come to kick your ass and then steal your stuff.
NEVER invite an outcall into your home! NEVER!
Even stronger NEVER NEVER if you are married and the family is out of town for a day or two. Once she sees family pictures and such around the house she can blackmail you if she wants.
BEST PRACTICE. NEVER take an outcall unless you are in a hotel / motel and leaving the next morning!
Be careful!
JJ.
Originally Posted by Drunker Irish
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-12 01:56 #1892Regular Member

Posts: 9Monica from BP
Hello fellow mongers. I am fairly new to this site but I been hunting for years. After reading these boards and doing some research, I decided to check out Monica.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sty-23/5476627
It was a standard two call system. I got to the hotel and knock on her door. After a couple of seconds she open the door and gave me big hug. Shit, I wasn't expecting that. She wasn't the girl in the pictures, but she wasn't bad looking also. I went in the room and sat on the bed and we started to have a really nice conversation. After a couple of minutes of talking I did the LE check and so did she. She ask me how long I plan on saying and I told I was doing the 15 minute special. After we agreed on a price all the clothes came off. I lay back on the bed and she started giving me a CBJ. After a couple of minutes of that we went to doggie for awhile and finish it off in CG. It was a great experience and I will repeat. Happy hunting and live hungry.
-
07-03-12 01:13 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 75If some provider is using Playboy pix and I go to the trouble of renting some dodgy motel room to met her and its not her. She at very least needs to get a carrot smoothie dumped on her.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 18:52 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 2686Capt, you're speculating on something I already resolved
Read down 10 posts. She's using pix that are Bryleigh Rayne from Playboy.
Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing
[View Original Post]


















