Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    If she outcall only, you can check out her when she arrives. If she lied. Send her on her way. For incalls becomes a bit more dodgy because you drove there already.
    The problem with that is if they are outcall only, they may very well be the girl in the pic or something very close-but its a cash and dash situation. The upside is the cash and dash are too damn lazy to change their modus operandi, and they stick with what has been 'successful'.

  2. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzlestick  [View Original Post]
    Pics that beautiful are usually too good to be true.
    If she outcall only, you can check out her when she arrives. If she lied. Send her on her way. For incalls becomes a bit more dodgy because you drove there already.

  3. #1887

    Catching UP

    It has been a while since I put in a report. So here is a few that I visited in the last 3-4 months or so.

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...ate-21/8128538

    Chelsea Marie, great girl she is definately in the top 5. I have been frequenting her for about the past 3-4 months. Always friendly, likes to dress up, pics are accurate. CG maybe 1 time, great CBJ all the time, loves dog and lazy dog, always gets into it, very vocal. She even had georgetown cupcakes for me on my first visit.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ics-21/8041797

    Katy in springfield. It took me a long time to actually visit her. I just thought she was too young. Anyway little head took over and I have seen her twice now. Nice girl, no drama. Took the hour option the first time. She likes DATY I declined the first time, took the option the second time. Not normally my thing however that pussy looked too hot not to kiss. Back to the first visit, ok CBJ (kept on stopping to watch the tube) , CG and RCG, MISH. Laid on the bed awhile and chatted about this and that. Getting close to my deadline and she says in the sweetest voice,"can we do doggie now?" got to love that.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...uty-22/8138936

    Isabella her first night up from Richmond she was staying in crystal city. A little akward set up but I finally made it there. Pics are accurate, good looking girl, smallish tits and a great ass. Took her time on CBJ looking at me with those great eyes. CG then RCG ended with those long legs on my shoulders. Coiuld use a little more enthusiasm, it was late when I visited maybe that had something to do with it. The reason she is closed lip on her pics is that she has a little gap. She was cool though and since I'm a repeater, I'm sure I will see her again when she comes back to town.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eal-21/6976866

    Holly, used to advertise in woodbridge, I visited her in springfield. I called her on a day she didn't post an add. Got lucky I guess. Pics are accurate, tight pussy, really got into CBJ however, doesn't open her eyes or look at you. Just had her belly button pierced had to be careful with that. Mish and then straight to dog. She didn't want to CG. Great ass, left her bra on the entire time. Kind of sexy but I would have love to tease those nipples.

    I need my puerto rican girls to come back, I ended up repeating with Pamela, Brenda, and Gya. These girls are hot and know how to treat a man.

  4. #1886

    Pixyx from BP

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ite-27/8009141

    419 410-1023.

    Pixyx is a nice person, fairly attractive, open and personable. She gives a medium level of service and fair value if you don't mind everything covered.

    Suburban hotel location, busy lobby, no problem entering discreetly. Pixyx was affectionate from the start, greeting me with hugs, friendly conversation and DFK. Shower wasn't available due to power outage in hotel (no hot water). I asked many questions about what she likes and doesn't like, and accepted her limitations: no BBBJ, Greek, CIM, CIF only for an 'extra charge' which I didn't want to pay because I already paid $$.5. WTF, seems like that should cover a face wash. But I told her she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to. Providers have different tastes, and you gain nothing by trying to force things. If you don't like the menu, make the best of it and don't come back.

    Made out a lot, she is a good kisser, gave her some massage and stretching and proceeded to DATY. She seemed to enjoy it all, but only moaned a little. After a while I gave up, she said she came but I doubt it. CBJ, missionary finish.

    Had a very enjoyable chat afterwards, she talked openly about her life and family. I think it is the first time a provider has actually told me how she came to the profession.

    Bottom line is Pixyx is a sweetheart, but not the type who really turns my crank. I have had the good fortune of meeting a few providers who are insanely hot and buck wild, unforgettable experiences that spoil you! Everything covered is, well, disappointing. I don't feel like my $$.5 was wasted, but repeat is unlikely.

  5. #1885

    Summer from Sterling.

    I ran into Summer last week in Waldorf. I knew she looked familiar and it finally hit me where I had seen her before. She used to advertise in Sterling. She has a new number but it's the same great service. Perhaps someone here has been looking for her? The pic's are really her.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exy-21/6786504

  6. #1884

    So what was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream about Jessica.

    http://jessicalmassage.yolasite.com

    Gorgeous young fit body, tits to die for, didn't get to the FS stage in my dream, but got a very sensual massage, the chance to dine a delightful meal and an eye poping conclusion that sure woke me up. Menu is confusing, prices a bit high, but I felt overall a very worthy dream that I've experienced twice and will dream again for sure.
    Those yolasite girls all have that same rate structure which is confusing to me and seems a bit outrageous when you add in options.

  7. #1883

    Jessica

    Had a nice dream about Jessica. http://jessicalmassage.yolasite.com

    Gorgeous young fit body, tits to die for, didn't get to the FS stage in my dream, but got a very sensual massage, the chance to dine a delightful meal and an eye poping conclusion that sure woke me up. Menu is confusing, prices a bit high, but I felt overall a very worthy dream that I've experienced twice and will dream again for sure.

  8. #1882

    SSmitty, go easy on the new guy

    Quote Originally Posted by SSmitty8  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the forum newbie, and don't worry about asking for valuable info before you've contributed anything to anybody. I've seen her recently, and she's the exact same girl from the pictures. $.0 gets you GFE all the way for however long you need. Make an appointment, you won't be disappointed, and make sure to report back.
    A slap on the wrist or a smack upside the head is one thing, but let's not send anyone out on expensive goose chases. Not everyone's going to catch your sarcasm.

  9. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    If you'd spent any time reading back, you'd see discussions of how to search pictures online, and instead of asking someone else to do the work, you'd be the one informing the rest of us that a Google Image Search of the picture showed that it's Bryleigh Rayne from Playboy.
    Apologies to the forum are in order. I did not read back very far as BB suggested. I had no idea the tools available and appreciate the information and feedback. Looking forward to being more successful going forward.

  10. #1880

    Welcome, Bobcat

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat1991  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. Anyone have feedback on this girl. Pretty, but seems TGTBT. PM welcome.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-21/7751242

    (703-395-2654) In / Out Call. /FH.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Springfield
    Welcome to the forum newbie, and don't worry about asking for valuable info before you've contributed anything to anybody. I've seen her recently, and she's the exact same girl from the pictures. $.0 gets you GFE all the way for however long you need. Make an appointment, you won't be disappointed, and make sure to report back.

  11. #1879

    There's a reason we keep telling newbies to read the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat1991  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. Anyone have feedback on this girl. Pretty, but seems TGTBT. PM welcome.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-21/7751242

    (703-395-2654) In / Out Call. /FH.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Springfield
    If you'd spent any time reading back, you'd see discussions of how to search pictures online, and instead of asking someone else to do the work, you'd be the one informing the rest of us that a Google Image Search of the picture showed that it's Bryleigh Rayne from Playboy.

  12. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat1991  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. Anyone have feedback on this girl. Pretty, but seems TGTBT. PM welcome.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-21/7751242

    (703-395-2654) In / Out Call. /FH.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Springfield
    Pics that beautiful are usually too good to be true.

  13. #1877

    Nova / DC Heidi

    Newbie here. Anyone have feedback on this girl. Pretty, but seems TGTBT. PM welcome.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-21/7751242

    (703-395-2654) In / Out Call. /FH.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Springfield

  14. #1876

    The site is safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    This site warns of potentially malicious malware on the site. You ought to be careful recommending sites like this to others.
    "Of the 1168 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days. 0 page (s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-06-24, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days."

    http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/d...?site=beeg.com

    Here's another video of Ashleigh as Monika.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1096010516

    Tried calling her 5 days in a row hoping to meet her, but only talked to her the one time, and could never get her to answer again to set something up. It looks like she's left town.

  15. #1875

    Not My Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    This site warns of potentially malicious malware on the site. You ought to be careful recommending sites like this to others.
    The Web of Trust (WOT) extension on my Chrome browser gives this site a green circle, meaning "trustworthy".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape