Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4269

    Eureka drive

    Anybody know anything about the SW I see time to time on eureka between you s 1 and 107th avenue? Daytime mostly?

  2. #4268

    Tati blue eyes is back

    For those of you that might be interested, Taty with the blue eyes and amazingly soft lips is back in OT. This info was given to me by a very reliable source, the same one that gave me the info on this website.

  3. #4267

    Crackdown

    I think that the reason why their has been a crackdown on the "action" is that the state attorney Katherine Fernández is running for re-election next month and she is trying to improve her arrest numbers and trying to make her self look good for the people. (the non-monger community)

  4. #4266

    New to site but not new to hobbying

    Good day to you all! I just found out about this site a week ago and it definitely does have me interested. I've never ever tried SW before, but since rates have been going up or a little out of my price range with the ladies on indi, I'm keeping an open mind to SW now. So, if any of you are willing to help a newbie to SW please do PM me. I am research though.

    Thanks

  5. #4265

    Inventory mon and tues shows hot promise

    Had some time so made an inventory of OT birds, and got to say the lineup was above average compared to other years

    Saw this blond whom I don't know if she still works but has typical reason to be there (pic A) saw her twice a few years apart fucking fantastic 10 on any scale.

    Saw Kari, only had the pleasure once but sweet it was and very memorable.

    Laura (Pic from last fall) looks about the same maybe better- a bit more fleshy Improved ass nice and round.

    Olivia (pics from years past) consistently good looking nice rack buy her some makeup you'll be amazed. Current residing by school board

    Hot sweet thing on 24th didn't stop to chat could be mr blacks recent find but if so looked 100 times better in real life.

    Melodie who's easily worth whatever you can do in "PAYING HER" a visit I've give her. 8 and was pleased as punch. Doesn't want a pic here so look for question mark and don't be a dick and tell her you saw it up since we are a big fat secret place right?

    That was yesterday now July 3 wow a bunch of new sweets grace the street this sighting rather deep in OT I guess around seventeenth west of NW1CT.

    Very pretty thing slim with great smile wow and another hO been around a while but I never had her unless it was 10 years ago and I forgot and a third looked fine if I was looking.

    Will try to get all these pics up separately when I'm on a pc but most are already up if you refer to my previous posts you will find many of these fine specimens mentioned.

    My conclusion is that better pickings were rare historically, save for 20 years ago in the hayday of biscayne.

    Cheers,

    I have digits for Laura somewhere as of a couple weeks ago.

  6. #4264

    Mia

    For all who care, mia is back from wherever it was that she went to for the past couple of weeks. Her BJ was still as good as ever. The only CBJ thats made me want to repeat. Still at the same place but I have a feeling that she might move because of LEO embarrassment.

  7. #4263

    Has something to do with all the LEO presence

    There was an article in the miami herald yesterday please see my post in backpage reviews and I was just informed that the FBI are in south dade down by homestead and cutler ridge and are at the hotels looking for young run away girls so please be careful out there. This came from a VERY reliable source and it was seen and pics taken.

  8. #4262

    Finally able to contribute & be active again.

    After all of this stupid ass family, educational & phone discrepancies I'm finally back to where I wanted to be. Throughout my absense from the mongering community I was waiting for my replacement phone; as a result I wasnt able to get photos or numbers (I barely even remember names LOL). Since my last post I saw about 4 mongers (no photos or numbers for either of them, the good news is their names, numbers & locations are already known throughout the community so theres nothing I saw thats not known by this community; even so I want you guys to have numbers & photos but moving foward).

  9. #4261
    What a Fat pussy you got there brother.

    Love them pictures.

    I know everyone is talking about the streets been dead.

    I been out out the last couple of days and I agree with you. I have seen over 10 SW.

    Maybe is the time of the day or they way some of us are hunting but, they are outthere.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMix  [View Original Post]
    I saw quite afew on 27th and on 32nd this afternoon, a nice blonde, tall about mid 30s on 32nd across from Mr. Mike's.

    Several outstanding young SWs on Flagler and SW 8 st. Can you explain why is it when you pull your pants back on you see a dozen prettier than the one you just banged? (and there are all smiling and trying to wave me over)

    No lie bro. Don't sit and read this. Pack up you kit and get to it cause Hump day is here.

    Attachment 184365

    Attachment 184366

    Attachment 184367

    I not writing any more because I'm cleaning up and going for a cruise!

  10. #4260
    Streets are dead other than some not appetizing skanks, saw a thick LSW on 2nd ave but she refused to get in cause she hadn't seen me before, oh well fuck that ***** LOL, it worked out cause as I was giving up a blonde WSW MILF type passed infront of the BK as I was grabbing some grub to go home, got my dinner, put it in the backseat and picked her up, name is melody, has no numbers and didn't let me take any pics but did provide a nice and vigorous bbjcim, good attitude and worth the Jackson.

  11. #4259

    They are out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzrfl69  [View Original Post]
    Streets really seem to be dead.

    Always the typical girls on 79th, but always a LEo around the corning.

    Biscayne is dead. Saw one girl sitting at a bust stop yesterday, she wants. 5 for BJ, told her she was crazy.

    8th street was empty.

    I still have not seen a single girl working ony 27th? Do you actually go into the trailer parks?
    I saw quite afew on 27th and on 32nd this afternoon, a nice blonde, tall about mid 30s on 32nd across from Mr. Mike's.

    Several outstanding young SWs on Flagler and SW 8 st. Can you explain why is it when you pull your pants back on you see a dozen prettier than the one you just banged? (and there are all smiling and trying to wave me over)

    No lie bro. Don't sit and read this. Pack up you kit and get to it cause Hump day is here.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lil Bit.jpg
Views:	1331
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	184365

    Click image for larger version

Name:	her favorite position.jpg
Views:	1159
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	184366

    Click image for larger version

Name:	what she wants.jpg
Views:	3701
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	184367

    I not writing any more because I'm cleaning up and going for a cruise!

  12. #4258

    Undercover LEO

    [quote=mundo 007; 1484167]i agree that the streets are pretty dead. on saturday cruising on 79th st west of i-95 i saw one of you mongers driving a maroon suv pulled over by, of all things, an undercover leo in a gray toyota camry (go figure). quote]

    they are using a white honda on flagler and on 8 street. at first i thought it was somebody to shop to pick up a sw, after seeing the same car cruising around i followed from a distance. the driver later met up with a "public service aid" on flagler and sure enough there were uniformed cops in unmarked cars every couple of blocks.

    a lot of girls working this afternoon (monday) 27th & 32nd busy, later saw an outstanding young sw with pale white skin and short dark hair. so good looking that i pulled a u-turn even though i had pounded a gal pretty hard just 10 minutes earlier. too slow. she was snatched up and gone in seconds. i hope one of you guys picked her up and provide us some goodies later!

    also was 2 extremely attractive young black beauties (almost looked ****!) at the valero station around 45 and 8 street. i don't think there are any cops that look like that. but keep you eyes open if they look just too good to be true.

    my quickie didn't look like much and kept complaining that she didn't want any pictures taken.

    you know whow to make a "hormone"?

    don't give the rest of her money till she does what you tell her to do!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	quickie.jpg
Views:	1346
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	184363

  13. #4257

    Dead Streets, plus Nikki

    I agree that the streets are pretty dead. On Saturday cruising on 79th St west of I-95 I saw one of you mongers driving a maroon SUV pulled over by, of all things, an undercover LEO in a gray Toyota Camry (go figure). The LEO seemed to be giving the monger a real hard time. Biscayne was dead as well, and LEO was all over the place for some reason even though it was smack in the middle of the day and 95 degrees outside. So, thanks to Joe Black I had Nikki Hoodrat's new digits so I called her up and went to town at the PH with the usual passive / submissive / GFE package. Unfortunately I found that Nikki's pussy hygiene was lacking this time around (it smelled like spoiled fish down there) , but on the bright side she did show me some pics of girlfriends of hers that are willing to do three-ways, so I'm going to set something up in the next few days. I think what's happening is a lot of the local talent is receding indoors due to LEO heat, or maybe they have temporarily migrated to richer grounds, who knows, but it sure is dry out there.

  14. #4256
    27 is the worst spot to find SW. The few you see are trash.

    I was out last night and I saw tons of SW. You just have to learn how to look for them. My boy pete stepped out and we traded locations over the phone for a couple of hours.

    I saw over 10 SW.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzrfl69  [View Original Post]
    Streets really seem to be dead.

    Always the typical girls on 79th, but always a LEo around the corning.

    Biscayne is dead. Saw one girl sitting at a bust stop yesterday, she wants. 5 for BJ, told her she was crazy.

    8th street was empty.

    I still have not seen a single girl working ony 27th? Do you actually go into the trailer parks?

  15. #4255

    Rene

    Short report.

    I found Rene on 2 av. I picked her up and she was freaking out thinking that I was 5. 0.

    She quoted me two Jacksons for Head but then agree on a Single Jackson.

    Stop and my favorite location and when to town.

    Rene has a very cute face, clean body. 5'.4' approx. 135 pounds, and slim shape.

    Short hair, white skin, maybe Latina not sure.

    Her Sucking skills are great; I will say she is about a 9 on the Wh0re scale.

    She is game for full service if that's what you want.

    I have digits for member that post reviews with pictures on this board.

    I have taking a couple of the new members under my wing and provided them with digits and all kinds of info but, I just don't see them giving back to the board.

    We are here to share information about the hobby and help each other however, I am seeing a lot of one way streets.

    Back to my cave.

    Joe Black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape