Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2486

    Tastycake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sefcola  [View Original Post]
    Just saw tastykake. She has real pics and aims to please.

    Prices are. 60. You get what you pay for. The hotel was low grade.

    Her vagina was malodorous. Won't repeat.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...lay-18/5588692
    What's that thing on her upper lip?

  2. #2485

    Tastycake

    Just saw tastykake. She has real pics and aims to please.

    Prices are. 60. You get what you pay for. The hotel was low grade.

    Her vagina was malodorous. Won't repeat.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...lay-18/5588692

  3. #2484
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade Snake  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Also last time I checked, I have a rather pale complexion and I usually prefer having the girl being the one in control.

    Leslie is for real and she has good reviews. The other girl is fake and will most likely rob you.
    Hey guys, I'm an Orlando monger and I can vouch for Leslie. Nice older gal, probably older than 39 on her ads LOL. Great body, a bit talkative, but fun. Some guys here have reported she is GFE, although it hasn't been recently. We are getting a TON of bait & switch BP girls right now, so the problem isn't just a local one.

    Speaking of why I'm here. I'm going to fly in for a Ravens game during the NFL season, and I'll probably be staying near the stadium. Anything nearby in terms of interactive strip clubs, or should I just BP for fun? That said, got any good young girls down here for outcall? Feel free to PM me, and I have a few nice places / girls for anyone coming to Orlando as well.

    RfTf

  4. #2483

    Lauren Haze

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockman 2000  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was just east of Towson in not the greatest area. I had a few drinks and was horny so off I went. SHe is a bit sloppy but decent service for the price. I think I paid $ for 1/2 and got a very good BBBJ. I just like to look at them and get turned on. She didn't do it for visually. Where did Lauren Haze go? She was a 10, penthouse model.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...als-26/3377760
    Now there is a relic from the past. I still have her email address. I shot her a note about ayear ago and she actually responded. She advertised largely on "*********" She als was a common figure and the upscale "Meet & greets" She got me into her little circle.

  5. #2482
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndog1  [View Original Post]
    Quick tip for newbies: google image search will turn up many stolen pics, here's your girl:

    http://girlselfpics.com/2011/12/free-yourself-vida/

    Many providers will post pics that are similar to theirs, but not theirs for privacy sake, or they could be LE, bots, scammers, or whatever. If you're new, stick with proven talent until you've learned enough to spot red flags and stay out of trouble, then leave the nest. Best bet is to look for girls with good reviews from respected members and when you see one you like, go with that, rather than post a bunch of " how about this one?" posts.

    Happy hunting.

    Houndog
    Roger that. Simply checking if he ever saw her as the post was already there. Perhaps I should have PM'd.

    On another note: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...s-_-24/5611174

    I contacted this girl Sunday only to have her stop responding to my call / text once I arrived in her general location at 6pm. At 10pm I received a text that she had fallen asleep. Made the foolish decision to try again Monday only to have her keep pushing the date back 30min so I left. Plan to see a different provider today, I'll be sure to post details if I do.

    Happy 4th!

  6. #2481

    Additional Netscort Searchin Pointers

    When you google the number, ALWAYS use surround it w / quotation marks AND search it w / spaces in place of the dashes + w / o any spaces (I. E, just the 10 digits in quotes).

    As I've said many times on the DC board, if the pics are real (which you determine thru followin the tips DS provided) , just go for it! One of the main advantages of net classifieds is that you can find the proverbial diamond in the rough! As long as you feel confident that the ads pics are of the actual provider & they're too your likin, then there's no reason not to visit her & see what happens unless your research turns up some kinda red flag.

    There are so many fly-by-night chicks on BP, etc that you will greatly limit the available talent pool if you're waitin for one that turns you on & has positive reviews on the net.

    Last thing: I'd hope that these tips would prevent future "has anyone seen this chick" posts, but alas, this is the internet afterall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    But I think you can skip step 1, because Google will almost always pick up review on this and other sites.

    I'll add that, if you're not coming up with enough results to decide, Google her number with and without hyphens. Sometimes you'll pick up more ads that way.

    The decision to go forward on a girl who has an online ad history but no reviews (AKA TOFTT) is tricky, and takes a combination of experience, judgment, risk assessment, and instinct. The less data you find, the more wary of setups and ripoffs you should be.

    For those of you who wonder why so many of us get annoyed at the "has anyone seen her" types of posts, we do this kind of research every time before seeing someone new. Treating this forum like the Help Desk displays arrogance and laziness at their worst.

  7. #2480

    Outstanding protocol

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    If there is a new provider (that I have not seen) I always perform the following check / steps:

    (1) I look for her on another site, this site, or another site with reviews; If NO reviews, then.

    (2) I google her number: If she has an out of state number (although she could be local and just using g-voice) I always make sure that she has posts in other cities! If she has an LA # and no posts in CA, then its a big problem for me. Also, I like to check to make sure that she has posts that span time (I. E. Posts from 3 or 5 months ago in a different city / state show up on a google search)

    SNIP
    But I think you can skip step 1, because Google will almost always pick up review on this and other sites.

    I'll add that, if you're not coming up with enough results to decide, Google her number with and without hyphens. Sometimes you'll pick up more ads that way.

    The decision to go forward on a girl who has an online ad history but no reviews (AKA TOFTT) is tricky, and takes a combination of experience, judgment, risk assessment, and instinct. The less data you find, the more wary of setups and ripoffs you should be.

    For those of you who wonder why so many of us get annoyed at the "has anyone seen her" types of posts, we do this kind of research every time before seeing someone new. Treating this forum like the Help Desk displays arrogance and laziness at their worst.

  8. #2479
    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ty-20/21674706

    Avoid unless you want to be a really really really chunky girl who treats you like a product on an assembly line. My time with her was bad enough that I want to consider calling it quits.

  9. #2478

    Anyone try this provider?

    Anyone try or know anything about this provider?

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...fun-22/5603572

  10. #2477

    I concur!

    Quote Originally Posted by Houndog1  [View Original Post]
    Quick tip for newbies: google image search will turn up many stolen pics, here's your girl:

    http://girlselfpics.com/2011/12/free-yourself-vida/

    Many providers will post pics that are similar to theirs, but not theirs for privacy sake, or they could be LE, bots, scammers, or whatever. If you're new, stick with proven talent until you've learned enough to spot red flags and stay out of trouble, then leave the nest. Best bet is to look for girls with good reviews from respected members and when you see one you like, go with that, rather than post a bunch of " how about this one?" posts.

    Happy hunting.

    Houndog
    If there is a new provider (that I have not seen) I always perform the following check / steps:

    (1) I look for her on another site, this site, or another site with reviews; If NO reviews, then.

    (2) I google her number: If she has an out of state number (although she could be local and just using g-voice) I always make sure that she has posts in other cities! If she has an LA # and no posts in CA, then its a big problem for me. Also, I like to check to make sure that she has posts that span time (I. E. Posts from 3 or 5 months ago in a different city / state show up on a google search)

    (3) I look to see if she is using the same name as she used on other posts . Just like every other commodity, branding is important. If a woman puts out good service, then she is going to want to make sure that guys can find her and know that it is her. Usually, if she changes her name then she is giving bad service, is using a stolen pic / add, or some other issue is going on that I do not need to be a part of (I. E. Pimp looking for her, LE, etc).

    (4) If No reviews, I also google and tineye the photographs in her advertisements.

    (5) I check for consistency in the add (I. E. Advertises as "Suzie" but has "Passion" imprinted on the photograph) ; claims to be VIP but cannot spell / uses very bad grammar in ad.

    (6) No pics of stomach or below the waist! This is a major red flag. Also, if she has glamour shots but she blacks out / scratches out the face in the picture, it is a damn near sure bet that the pics are not of the provider.

    (7) I look at the price and the location of incall. If the two do not match (and it is not very late at night) then it is a red flag.

    Considering all of the ways that a "date" can go wrong, it always makes sense to do some background work. Unless there is a review and it has been done for you.

  11. #2476
    Spent today with Lisa: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ian-23/5592049

    Had an absolute blast. She's a tiny little thing, with firm round breasts and a round but very tight ass. Great personality, exceptionally clean, and took direction well. One pop from oral (hand skills were a bit lacking but not made of sandpaper) on her chest, then after a smoke break had her in mish, doggie, then finished with her on top. She did set a timer, but I got the full hour and she never mentioned time getting short. $$ for the hour, but much higher quality than the SW scene. Worth every penny. Pics are accurate, killer body, face doesn't look 23 but they rarely do in this line of work though. Probably a 6/7 civvie, but her body more than makes up for it. Would repeat.

  12. #2475
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 98

    Pull the trigger. Not

    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchStuart  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever give this girl a call or find anything out? Pretty tempting add if I do say so myself.
    Quick tip for newbies: google image search will turn up many stolen pics, here's your girl: http://girlselfpics.com/2011/12/free-yourself-vida/

    Many providers will post pics that are similar to theirs, but not theirs for privacy sake, or they could be LE, bots, scammers, or whatever. If you're new, stick with proven talent until you've learned enough to spot red flags and stay out of trouble, then leave the nest. Best bet is to look for girls with good reviews from respected members and when you see one you like, go with that, rather than post a bunch of " how about this one?" posts.

    Happy hunting.

    Houndog

  13. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    I think providers don't want to see younger guys because of stamina more then anything. Ghetto black guys treat the hos like chicks in porn. Every provider I have been with from Thailand to New Orleans has one goal. To make you pop as quickly as they can. If you pound them for 30 mins and tire them out, they can't see another customer. Never heard of provider wanting to be made love to? That is for their husbands or boyfriends.
    This isn't completely true. These providers are human, too. If there is a mutual attraction or they have a crazy sex drive, they might want to get as much out of the session as you, even if it means 30 minutes of pounding. I've encountered providers who also like being slow and sensual. It really depends on you, the provider, the level of mutual attraction, etc.

  14. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Shade Snake: I dunno you're level mongerin experience, but you will find that the stupidity of these BP providers knows no bounds! The profilin that these chicks do is just a lazy substitute for exercisin sound judgment about who to see. When you get hit w / the age question, you should just do what 90% of these females do in their ads: lie! Sayin you're 30 will usually do the trick. It's not like they'll check your I'd when you get to the location. Again, remember stupid is as stupid does when it comes to these chicks.
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Also last time I checked, I have a rather pale complexion and I usually prefer having the girl being the one in control.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlWeaver  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ady-39/5560607

    Or :

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-46/3189946

    I understand that Arynn is companionship only, is that the case? Thanks!
    Leslie is for real and she has good reviews. The other girl is fake and will most likely rob you.

  15. #2472

    Charm City Mistress

    Hello fellow hobbiests, long time reader first time poster. I usually keep to Highlandtown and P / P however after a few close calls with LE decided to try the BP scene.

    I saw a thousand ad's for http://baltimore.backpage.com/Domina...ics-35/5450952

    Met her at a crowded shopping center, and hopped in her car (I know, bad move). She looked like Iggy Pop in a wig, and to be totally honest, I was worred it was dude. We did the LE check and she is in-fact a gal (whew) and so the talk began. We agreed on. 3 for HJ / JOI, and she wanted to to the date in the car! In the busy shopping center with kids and off duty cops everywhere! I told her she was nuts and she said she does it all the time and nobody notices. No way, not me. I just got out of the car then and there and she screamed some insults, and rolled out. Bad experence all the way around. I'm not really into the dom stuff, I just liked her pics because she looked kinda like a hot MILF. I would not recommend.

    Does anybody have any intel on: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ady-39/5560607

    Or : http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-46/3189946

    I understand that Arynn is companionship only, is that the case? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape