Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 13121
-
07-05-12 00:45 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 152Tastycake
What's that thing on her upper lip?
Originally Posted by Sefcola
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 14:13 #2485Regular Member

Posts: 5Tastycake
Just saw tastykake. She has real pics and aims to please.
Prices are. 60. You get what you pay for. The hotel was low grade.
Her vagina was malodorous. Won't repeat.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...lay-18/5588692
-
07-04-12 13:04 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 62Hey guys, I'm an Orlando monger and I can vouch for Leslie. Nice older gal, probably older than 39 on her ads LOL. Great body, a bit talkative, but fun. Some guys here have reported she is GFE, although it hasn't been recently. We are getting a TON of bait & switch BP girls right now, so the problem isn't just a local one.
Originally Posted by Shade Snake
[View Original Post]
Speaking of why I'm here. I'm going to fly in for a Ravens game during the NFL season, and I'll probably be staying near the stadium. Anything nearby in terms of interactive strip clubs, or should I just BP for fun? That said, got any good young girls down here for outcall? Feel free to PM me, and I have a few nice places / girls for anyone coming to Orlando as well.
RfTf
-
07-04-12 12:02 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 436Lauren Haze
Now there is a relic from the past. I still have her email address. I shot her a note about ayear ago and she actually responded. She advertised largely on "*********" She als was a common figure and the upscale "Meet & greets" She got me into her little circle.
Originally Posted by Rockman 2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 09:45 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 39Roger that. Simply checking if he ever saw her as the post was already there. Perhaps I should have PM'd.
Originally Posted by Houndog1
[View Original Post]
On another note: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...s-_-24/5611174
I contacted this girl Sunday only to have her stop responding to my call / text once I arrived in her general location at 6pm. At 10pm I received a text that she had fallen asleep. Made the foolish decision to try again Monday only to have her keep pushing the date back 30min so I left. Plan to see a different provider today, I'll be sure to post details if I do.
Happy 4th!
-
07-03-12 20:56 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 434Additional Netscort Searchin Pointers
When you google the number, ALWAYS use surround it w / quotation marks AND search it w / spaces in place of the dashes + w / o any spaces (I. E, just the 10 digits in quotes).
As I've said many times on the DC board, if the pics are real (which you determine thru followin the tips DS provided) , just go for it! One of the main advantages of net classifieds is that you can find the proverbial diamond in the rough! As long as you feel confident that the ads pics are of the actual provider & they're too your likin, then there's no reason not to visit her & see what happens unless your research turns up some kinda red flag.
There are so many fly-by-night chicks on BP, etc that you will greatly limit the available talent pool if you're waitin for one that turns you on & has positive reviews on the net.
Last thing: I'd hope that these tips would prevent future "has anyone seen this chick" posts, but alas, this is the internet afterall.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-12 20:29 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 2686Outstanding protocol
But I think you can skip step 1, because Google will almost always pick up review on this and other sites.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
I'll add that, if you're not coming up with enough results to decide, Google her number with and without hyphens. Sometimes you'll pick up more ads that way.
The decision to go forward on a girl who has an online ad history but no reviews (AKA TOFTT) is tricky, and takes a combination of experience, judgment, risk assessment, and instinct. The less data you find, the more wary of setups and ripoffs you should be.
For those of you who wonder why so many of us get annoyed at the "has anyone seen her" types of posts, we do this kind of research every time before seeing someone new. Treating this forum like the Help Desk displays arrogance and laziness at their worst.
-
07-03-12 18:23 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 142http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ty-20/21674706
Avoid unless you want to be a really really really chunky girl who treats you like a product on an assembly line. My time with her was bad enough that I want to consider calling it quits.
-
07-03-12 18:11 #2478Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone try this provider?
Anyone try or know anything about this provider?
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...fun-22/5603572
-
07-03-12 14:20 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 229I concur!
If there is a new provider (that I have not seen) I always perform the following check / steps:
Originally Posted by Houndog1
[View Original Post]
(1) I look for her on another site, this site, or another site with reviews; If NO reviews, then.
(2) I google her number: If she has an out of state number (although she could be local and just using g-voice) I always make sure that she has posts in other cities! If she has an LA # and no posts in CA, then its a big problem for me. Also, I like to check to make sure that she has posts that span time (I. E. Posts from 3 or 5 months ago in a different city / state show up on a google search)
(3) I look to see if she is using the same name as she used on other posts . Just like every other commodity, branding is important. If a woman puts out good service, then she is going to want to make sure that guys can find her and know that it is her. Usually, if she changes her name then she is giving bad service, is using a stolen pic / add, or some other issue is going on that I do not need to be a part of (I. E. Pimp looking for her, LE, etc).
(4) If No reviews, I also google and tineye the photographs in her advertisements.
(5) I check for consistency in the add (I. E. Advertises as "Suzie" but has "Passion" imprinted on the photograph) ; claims to be VIP but cannot spell / uses very bad grammar in ad.
(6) No pics of stomach or below the waist! This is a major red flag. Also, if she has glamour shots but she blacks out / scratches out the face in the picture, it is a damn near sure bet that the pics are not of the provider.
(7) I look at the price and the location of incall. If the two do not match (and it is not very late at night) then it is a red flag.
Considering all of the ways that a "date" can go wrong, it always makes sense to do some background work. Unless there is a review and it has been done for you.
-
07-02-12 18:33 #2476Regular Member

Posts: 2Spent today with Lisa: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ian-23/5592049
Had an absolute blast. She's a tiny little thing, with firm round breasts and a round but very tight ass. Great personality, exceptionally clean, and took direction well. One pop from oral (hand skills were a bit lacking but not made of sandpaper) on her chest, then after a smoke break had her in mish, doggie, then finished with her on top. She did set a timer, but I got the full hour and she never mentioned time getting short. $$ for the hour, but much higher quality than the SW scene. Worth every penny. Pics are accurate, killer body, face doesn't look 23 but they rarely do in this line of work though. Probably a 6/7 civvie, but her body more than makes up for it. Would repeat.
-
07-02-12 18:14 #2475Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 98Pull the trigger. Not
Quick tip for newbies: google image search will turn up many stolen pics, here's your girl: http://girlselfpics.com/2011/12/free-yourself-vida/
Originally Posted by FrenchStuart
[View Original Post]
Many providers will post pics that are similar to theirs, but not theirs for privacy sake, or they could be LE, bots, scammers, or whatever. If you're new, stick with proven talent until you've learned enough to spot red flags and stay out of trouble, then leave the nest. Best bet is to look for girls with good reviews from respected members and when you see one you like, go with that, rather than post a bunch of " how about this one?" posts.
Happy hunting.
Houndog
-
07-02-12 17:40 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 307This isn't completely true. These providers are human, too. If there is a mutual attraction or they have a crazy sex drive, they might want to get as much out of the session as you, even if it means 30 minutes of pounding. I've encountered providers who also like being slow and sensual. It really depends on you, the provider, the level of mutual attraction, etc.
Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 17:37 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 142Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Also last time I checked, I have a rather pale complexion and I usually prefer having the girl being the one in control.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
Leslie is for real and she has good reviews. The other girl is fake and will most likely rob you.
Originally Posted by EarlWeaver
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 12:32 #2472Regular Member

Posts: 1Charm City Mistress
Hello fellow hobbiests, long time reader first time poster. I usually keep to Highlandtown and P / P however after a few close calls with LE decided to try the BP scene.
I saw a thousand ad's for http://baltimore.backpage.com/Domina...ics-35/5450952
Met her at a crowded shopping center, and hopped in her car (I know, bad move). She looked like Iggy Pop in a wig, and to be totally honest, I was worred it was dude. We did the LE check and she is in-fact a gal (whew) and so the talk began. We agreed on. 3 for HJ / JOI, and she wanted to to the date in the car! In the busy shopping center with kids and off duty cops everywhere! I told her she was nuts and she said she does it all the time and nobody notices. No way, not me. I just got out of the car then and there and she screamed some insults, and rolled out. Bad experence all the way around. I'm not really into the dom stuff, I just liked her pics because she looked kinda like a hot MILF. I would not recommend.
Does anybody have any intel on: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ady-39/5560607
Or : http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nde-46/3189946
I understand that Arynn is companionship only, is that the case? Thanks!
















