Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 183809

    Attachment 183810

    Attachment 183811

    Attachment 183812

    Attachment 183813

    I made some laps this morning and ran into jugs. I believe she said her name was Lenisha? I flipped her a few bucks and she let me take these for you guys. Funny watching her shoot milk from the big puppies. I didn't have time to scoop but probably will soon. She says she speaks fluent Greek. Good to know!
    My warning to everybody is don't even bother with her, I picked her up last month and she costed me a Jackson and didn't even do anything but give me the runaround and ran off. The little she did do she was rushing me and made me feel very uncomfortable.

  2. #3741

    Digits better than cruising

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Plumber you're crazy man. RFLMAO.

    Scooped Ashley from the G again. Nice deep and slow BBBJ without missing a bit. It's so much nicer when you can hit the digits and pick them up from a residence in a decent area without having to take your chances rolling the stroll.
    I had a nice SW who went into rehab. She gave me her friend's number and gave my number to a couple other SW.

  3. #3740
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 183809

    Attachment 183810

    Attachment 183811

    Attachment 183812

    Attachment 183813

    I made some laps this morning and ran into jugs. I believe she said her name was Lenisha? I flipped her a few bucks and she let me take these for you guys. Funny watching her shoot milk from the big puppies. I didn't have time to scoop but probably will soon. She says she speaks fluent Greek. Good to know!
    Saw her Sunday, around 6:00 on my stroll through jay are. Cruising the stripe, I passed her and she was out there completely topless. I had to do a double take. Coming back around, I tried getting a closer look but couldn't help but focus on her 6'2 200 + lb solid male acquaintence.

  4. #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Monger  [View Original Post]
    Got the 411 a 5'4 blonde WSW on the warren / hazel park border. Just here for the summer from west palm beach. Big fake tits. Trade for some legit digits, got her room number you can call first. PM me but must have something to offer.
    This turned into a total waste of time. Imagine that. I question it's validity and seriously regret giving up solid info without knowing what the full details were a head of time. After reviewing Tha Monger's post history I'm drawing my own conclusions. You should also.

  5. #3738
    Plumber you're crazy man. RFLMAO.

    Scooped Ashley from the G again. Nice deep and slow BBBJ without missing a bit. It's so much nicer when you can hit the digits and pick them up from a residence in a decent area without having to take your chances rolling the stroll.

  6. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Ended up settling on Michelle. WSW. 33 she said, dirty blonde, shoulder length hair, maybe 5'5", tight and nice spinner body. Maybe 105 libbys, nice bee's, tight and nice vag. If not for needing some dental work, she would be a solid 8 on the SWer scale in my humble opinion. Scooped, did the checks and headed to a notell. There was evidence of med use, but she was straight at the time, and actually very pleasant to talk to. She cleaned up when we got to the notell, ten started with a nice slow BBBJ with penty of nice ball work. I would give her a solid 7 or 8 on oral skills. She took direction well and seemed to enjoy the act. Then went to covered mish. Here lies my only complaint. She couldn't squeeze my hog totally in her tight vag. I was able to get maybe 2/3 of it in at most. She is small and tight as I mentioned. I give her an A for effort though. Then we tried CG. This was maybe a little better, but still couldn't get full penetration for a righteous hammering. Again, she was a trooper and gave it a good shot, but I just couldn't smash the box so we went back to the BBBJ and ball work. Again, this was very nice, slow and wet. She never rushed at all which was a nice change of pace. Finally, I couldn't handle it anymore and I gave her a nice facial blasting. Total damage was. 45 and I treated her to McDonalds for her efforts. Probably spent a solid hour with her at the notell. I have digits although I haven't verified them yet. She says she shares the phone with another girl and a dude may answer so to just ask for her. I would be happy to trade with SENIORS that ACTIVELY POST. A
    She's a nice girl that takes her time. She can sound a little spacy but hey she's earning $ for drugs. She's a good provider.

  7. #3736

    April on JR

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Picked up April tonight. Blonde WSW. Picked her up around 7:30. She was actually a pretty good time minus her being heavily medicated from the H. 40 bucks for HH at the local shotgun hotel. She was better looking than most on the R. This could be who you guys saw. She said she lives with Brandy. Otherwise known as Ms. Lady B, the one that we all thought was Halo posting on the board a while back.
    Scooped her Tuesday late AM with intention of FS, considering she looked really good; but she was so spacy I settled on oral only. She couldn't finish a sentence without drifting off. It made for a real good, slow BJ what with her almost falling sleep (in spite of having a mouthful) every 30 seconds or so.

  8. #3735
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich CL  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you are talking about this one:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post878081

    Then no. She's disappeared.
    That chick was a freak when she first came around. She went down hill real hard and fast on the meds. Then like you said, poof gone.

  9. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Wow wow wow. I was at the gas station at state fair and there was an incredible tall redhead with decent bs and an incredible ass. Almost TGTBT. It was getting dark but I could clearly see that she was walking. Kept giving me the look but would not come over. Such a shame that I have a rule against picking up from that intersection. Too many places for a strolling uncle to come along.

    Anyone know this girl?

    She had on a pair of jeans (Cherokee type from the 80's that are tight in the right places and have a high belt line.) also had a white skin tight tshirt too.
    If this is Ginger / Ashley she's a cutie, and good time.

  10. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCool  [View Original Post]
    I met this WSW near 6 and gr. She said her name was Emily. She was short with brown or dark hair tight little body. The one thing that sticks out about her was that she had an Emily Dickinson poem tattooed on her wrist. I had her phone before but it has since been disconnected. It had an 810 area code.

    Anyone know her? Seen her? Is she still around. She had a tight little body. It's been about 2 years since I've seen her.
    Assuming you are talking about this one:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post878081

    Then no. She's disappeared.

  11. #3732

    You guys are good

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been too busy to monger much lately, but finally got a chance to unload a huge nut. Set up a date with Lesley Cummings from BP. Finally! I was really looking forward to sampling her skills and playing the back nine. Then, she cancelled on me. Said she was tired. Who knows. Although it could be true. Her last ad was from much earlier in the day. Anyway, I then headed to the R. Did a couple of laps, there were several out. By Centerfolds, State Fair, Lantz, Hollywood and the streets just south. I also saw one on 7 Mile between the R and Woodward. Some of the faces looked familiar, but I didn't know any names. I did see the new hot dirty blonde with the bulldyke. Might sample at a later time. Ended up settling on Michelle. WSW. 33 she said, dirty blonde, shoulder length hair, maybe 5'5", tight and nice spinner body. Maybe 105 libbys, nice bee's, tight and nice vag. If not for needing some dental work, she would be a solid 8 on the SWer scale in my humble opinion. Scooped, did the checks and headed to a notell. There was evidence of med use, but she was straight at the time, and actually very pleasant to talk to. She cleaned up when we got to the notell, ten started with a nice slow BBBJ with penty of nice ball work. I would give her a solid 7 or 8 on oral skills. She took direction well and seemed to enjoy the act. Then went to covered mish. Here lies my only complaint. She couldn't squeeze my hog totally in her tight vag. I was able to get maybe 2/3 of it in at most. She is small and tight as I mentioned. I give her an A for effort though. Then we tried CG. This was maybe a little better, but still couldn't get full penetration for a righteous hammering. Again, she was a trooper and gave it a good shot, but I just couldn't smash the box so we went back to the BBBJ and ball work. Again, this was very nice, slow and wet. She never rushed at all which was a nice change of pace. Finally, I couldn't handle it anymore and I gave her a nice facial blasting. Total damage was. 45 and I treated her to McDonalds for her efforts. Probably spent a solid hour with her at the notell. I have digits although I haven't verified them yet. She sayes she shares the phone with another girl and a dude may answer so to just ask for her. I would be happy to trade with SENIORS that ACTIVELY POST. After dropping her at the coney, I made another loop just to see the sights. Hottie and the Bulldyke were still out along with a couple of trannys near 6. Going north, there was what looked to be a smoking hot BSW at the party store just south of 8. She looked like a spinner and was wearing a skirt with supper high heels. I couldn't see in detail because it was getting dark, but she looked nice.

    Stay Safe,

    JD
    That was one hell of a great review, now if I could only figure out how to pick up a sweetie like that.

  12. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been too busy to monger much lately, but finally got a chance to unload a huge nut. Set up a date with Lesley Cummings from BP. Finally! I was really looking forward to sampling her skills and playing the back nine. Then, she cancelled on me. Said she was tired. Who knows. Although it could be true. Her last ad was from much earlier in the day. Anyway, I then headed to the R. Did a couple of laps, there were several out. By Centerfolds, State Fair, Lantz, Hollywood and the streets just south. I also saw one on 7 Mile between the R and Woodward. Some of the faces looked familiar, but I didn't know any names. I did see the new hot dirty blonde with the bulldyke. Might sample at a later time. Ended up settling on Michelle. WSW. 33 she said, dirty blonde, shoulder length hair, maybe 5'5", tight and nice spinner body. Maybe 105 libbys, nice bee's, tight and nice vag. If not for needing some dental work, she would be a solid 8 on the SWer scale in my humble opinion. Scooped, did the checks and headed to a notell. There was evidence of med use, but she was straight at the time, and actually very pleasant to talk to. She cleaned up when we got to the notell, ten started with a nice slow BBBJ with penty of nice ball work. I would give her a solid 7 or 8 on oral skills. She took direction well and seemed to enjoy the act. Then went to covered mish. Here lies my only complaint. She couldn't squeeze my hog totally in her tight vag. I was able to get maybe 2/3 of it in at most. She is small and tight as I mentioned. I give her an A for effort though. Then we tried CG. This was maybe a little better, but still couldn't get full penetration for a righteous hammering. Again, she was a trooper and gave it a good shot, but I just couldn't smash the box so we went back to the BBBJ and ball work. Again, this was very nice, slow and wet. She never rushed at all which was a nice change of pace. Finally, I couldn't handle it anymore and I gave her a nice facial blasting. Total damage was. 45 and I treated her to McDonalds for her efforts. Probably spent a solid hour with her at the notell. I have digits although I haven't verified them yet. She sayes she shares the phone with another girl and a dude may answer so to just ask for her. I would be happy to trade with SENIORS that ACTIVELY POST. After dropping her at the coney, I made another loop just to see the sights. Hottie and the Bulldyke were still out along with a couple of trannys near 6. Going north, there was what looked to be a smoking hot BSW at the party store just south of 8. She looked like a spinner and was wearing a skirt with supper high heels. I couldn't see in detail because it was getting dark, but she looked nice.

    Stay Safe,

    JD
    Michelle was in her early 30s when I first saw her in the early 2000s. She's got to be 40 by now. She is tight. Surprisingly, I have a better chance getting it all in her ass than her pussy.

  13. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Monday; Southwest would have a lot leo Monday it's to close to the fireworks festivities. I didn't see any leo on the G at all but I also didn't see any worthwhile prospects either. The triangle did have a fair amount of activity. Thank you Sara. Blonde, curly hair. Scamber / Ashley what ever this chick likes to call herself was out strolling with Casey. Man has Casey's looks changed. Actually didn't realize who it was at first. She was sporting a new perm job, all made up, and tried to tell me her name was lizzy or something. Limped real bad (twat infection?) and all messed up as usual. Stay away from these two hoes, bad news.

    Tuesday; what the hell every place looked like a ghost town. Strange that even the usual street creepers were absent. Too quiet, don't like it when it's this quiet as somethings up. Did eventually come across Ashley off the G. Dirty blonde, nice girl, all cleaned up, hair made up, looking and sounding nice. Got digits for repeat.
    Funny you mentioned Casey! I saw her too on the third side street west and almost stopped. I noticed the limp and decided to pass. I did not recognize or realize who she was. Thanks for the heads up! Forgot to mention I think Southwest had a fair share of fires Monday. I did see fire trucks responding to at least 3 fires also.

  14. #3729

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    5am on the are. Met Aisa for some Motöare BJ. I just lucked upon her as I was stopping and about to turn into the coney. She told me she knew me and described how and where she thought we met which was incorrect but the conversation led to some magnificent service.

    She's a Carmel colored slim girl with a sweet personality. Mr Jackson helped me and it's odd that her personality doesn't fit her occupation. By personality she should be a kindergarten teacher. Will most definitely repeat. Didn't get digits. Anybody else have experience with her?
    I posted on her couple pages back. Nice body and skills but after her med's break she became rushed and the BJ skill went downhill from their but I Whould still repeat pretty tight ginner too
    Last edited by GostRider; 06-28-12 at 00:25. Reason: spelling

  15. #3728

    Michelle on the R

    So, I've been too busy to monger much lately, but finally got a chance to unload a huge nut. Set up a date with Lesley Cummings from BP. Finally! I was really looking forward to sampling her skills and playing the back nine. Then, she cancelled on me. Said she was tired. Who knows. Although it could be true. Her last ad was from much earlier in the day. Anyway, I then headed to the R. Did a couple of laps, there were several out. By Centerfolds, State Fair, Lantz, Hollywood and the streets just south. I also saw one on 7 Mile between the R and Woodward. Some of the faces looked familiar, but I didn't know any names. I did see the new hot dirty blonde with the bulldyke. Might sample at a later time. Ended up settling on Michelle. WSW. 33 she said, dirty blonde, shoulder length hair, maybe 5'5", tight and nice spinner body. Maybe 105 libbys, nice bee's, tight and nice vag. If not for needing some dental work, she would be a solid 8 on the SWer scale in my humble opinion. Scooped, did the checks and headed to a notell. There was evidence of med use, but she was straight at the time, and actually very pleasant to talk to. She cleaned up when we got to the notell, ten started with a nice slow BBBJ with penty of nice ball work. I would give her a solid 7 or 8 on oral skills. She took direction well and seemed to enjoy the act. Then went to covered mish. Here lies my only complaint. She couldn't squeeze my hog totally in her tight vag. I was able to get maybe 2/3 of it in at most. She is small and tight as I mentioned. I give her an A for effort though. Then we tried CG. This was maybe a little better, but still couldn't get full penetration for a righteous hammering. Again, she was a trooper and gave it a good shot, but I just couldn't smash the box so we went back to the BBBJ and ball work. Again, this was very nice, slow and wet. She never rushed at all which was a nice change of pace. Finally, I couldn't handle it anymore and I gave her a nice facial blasting. Total damage was. 45 and I treated her to McDonalds for her efforts. Probably spent a solid hour with her at the notell. I have digits although I haven't verified them yet. She sayes she shares the phone with another girl and a dude may answer so to just ask for her. I would be happy to trade with SENIORS that ACTIVELY POST. After dropping her at the coney, I made another loop just to see the sights. Hottie and the Bulldyke were still out along with a couple of trannys near 6. Going north, there was what looked to be a smoking hot BSW at the party store just south of 8. She looked like a spinner and was wearing a skirt with supper high heels. I couldn't see in detail because it was getting dark, but she looked nice.

    Stay Safe,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1040461.jpg‎   P1040473.jpg‎   P1040477.jpg‎   P1040543.jpg‎   P1040555.jpg‎  

    P1040566.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape