Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,421 to 15,435 of 19147
-
06-27-12 15:54 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 70Gtg the non butch blonde gave me great BJ
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-12 11:52 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 409Monday; Southwest would have a lot leo Monday it's to close to the fireworks festivities. I didn't see any leo on the G at all but I also didn't see any worthwhile prospects either. The triangle did have a fair amount of activity. Thank you Sara. Blonde, curly hair. Scamber / Ashley what ever this chick likes to call herself was out strolling with Casey. Man has Casey's looks changed. Actually didn't realize who it was at first. She was sporting a new perm job, all made up, and tried to tell me her name was lizzy or something. Limped real bad (twat infection?) and all messed up as usual. Stay away from these two hoes, bad news.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Tuesday; what the hell every place looked like a ghost town. Strange that even the usual street creepers were absent. Too quiet, don't like it when it's this quiet as somethings up. Did eventually come across Ashley off the G. Dirty blonde, nice girl, all cleaned up, hair made up, looking and sounding nice. Got digits for repeat.
-
06-27-12 07:32 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 742Monday Night
Cruised a little Monday night Southwest D had a heavy leo presence and the Big G was a sea of Blue and White! I spotted a H or WSW in an orange shirt with a long ponytail on vernor but when I circled she was gone. Ended up in the Triangle with Kim 38 year WSW long dark hair for a decent bbbj2cim and spit for one fourth of Benjamin.
-
06-27-12 06:28 #3724Regular Member

Posts: 3Shout-Out To All The Dope Boys
First of all, I would like to send a Shout-Out to all the Dope Boys for the new bumper crop of youthful talent.
The past 24 hours were good in this city. I met a 24 year old, caramel beauty. 5'7".140 lbs, D bags and a linguistic flair that would make you slap your significant other for wetting your tool. I was in little Beirut when I first saw her and I was suprised at her beauty. Being so close to the precinct, I initially questioned myself and hesitated. She was much nicer than the regulars in that area. While she had crooked teeth, there none to be noticed when she addressed the little man. I forget the name as I type this memory jogger, but it began with "T". Standard rates apply.
This morning, I had a return engagement with a true 9. 5/10. At 21, light tan. 5'6".130, prettiest skin I have seen on a young crackhead and smells like carnation milk. Money is the name but pronounced with a French flair. She was whispering so very softly as she made cute circles with her mouth on me and mentioned how my fingers were doing their job well. We began on Dexter and ended on Oakman. The first encounter was at Puritan near Linwood.
Be careful in the inner circle as the real predators are hunting for you. It is certainly not as safe as it was even a couple of years ago. I have vampire traits and every month seems more dangerous than the previous.
-
06-26-12 22:08 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 159Mr West Palm Beach Please Clarify
Did you pick her up, meet her online, see an advertisement, or meet her through someone? Details: Age-body-performance-attitude?
Originally Posted by Tha Monger
[View Original Post]
These are details that are important.
I love blondes I love tits I love women I love making my little man happy.
-
06-26-12 20:51 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 273John R Hoe-vention
I decided to head out again after a very long day at work! Boy I was pleasantly suprised by my recon. From 8 mile to robinwood, everyone was out! It must have a been a new shipment of meds because there were girls that I haven't seen in years, even the WSW that pretended to be bipolar was out (I pity the guy who picked her up) but the most interesting thing was on robinwood. 2 WSW one was dirty blonde I would say 5'7 the other same height with a brunette / w a butch haircut were out. I wasn't sure if they were decoys until the blonde got swooped up. 20 or so min later she got dropped off. The butch proceeded to kiss the blonde right in the middle of the street. Anyone have a report on them?
Then as I was considering on a pick up. Uncle leo decided to crash the party, so I decided to leave the area. This happened in about a good 2 hour duration. Might try again tomorrow but I got pressing buisness elsewhere.
Stay safe.
-
06-26-12 20:02 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 246Are you sure?
This is a female we are talking about right? Not a TS?
Originally Posted by Moloch2233
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-12 17:13 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 376Are you sharing info or just looking to barter?
Originally Posted by Tha Monger
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-12 16:16 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 120Please
Please post this to youtube. The suspense is killing me.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-12 15:59 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 108Hit JR Friday around 10am. Saw a few leo rolling through but didn't look like they were doing anything in particular so didn't pay it much mind.
Picked up a BSW south of 7, said her name was Cora. Not sure how to spell it, said she was on BP but I couldn't find her. She looked a little older, I'd say late 30's early 40's. Not fit, but she had a nice body all things considered. Implants so she had some boobs to play with. They didn't feel as weird as some implants and looked nice (they weren't huge). She was a lot of fun and super friendly. One of those girls that gave a convincing enough performance that you felt she enjoyed it that it made it engaging. Would recommend, would repeat. Guessing she'd be fun to take to a motel for a bit.
-
06-26-12 10:32 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 34Warren
Got the 411 a 5'4 blonde WSW on the warren / hazel park border. Just here for the summer from west palm beach. Big fake tits. Trade for some legit digits, got her room number you can call first. PM me but must have something to offer.
-
06-26-12 00:09 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 273Was the blonde near state fair? I did remember seeing someone but I figured it was a decoy. DPD must not be keeping their female officers physical fitness up! I did see gina out and about, and melanie at 7 mile in a chair. Uncle leo is downtown enjoying the fireworks tho but he's going to be back tomorrow morning!
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
One more thing, I might be guilty of this but everyone hobbying on R please stop asking about halo. I picked up gina and was dropping her off and I was asking about halo, since she got out of jail, everyone keeps asking about her. Of course she asked me why, and I said she's got a bad rep, and she looks like a kid. Personally I'm just going to stop posting info on her and asking the SW's about her.
Stay safe.
-
06-25-12 18:39 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 281Had a chance to run down the R this afternoon. Didn't see my uncles and saw a few walking. Some one that looked like they had too much candy and thought I saw T money. About a block south of her I saw what looked TGTBT. Blond with a pony tail, looked like an 8 or 9. Then a bit further south saw this brunette, slender and tall, with her hair up. Was too bright and with the heat lately I wasn't looking for a burn so just kpt going. Any reports ron this. Blonde?
-
06-25-12 10:44 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 144Gina from Clarkston
Had a great visit with Gina. First met her Friday and kept it simple. Paid extra last night to have her at my place for extended stay. She is cool and would do a normal date activity on the cheap. Ie Role play pickup bar babe. I know sounds like a waste of time but it does add some realism to the experience. I have a few BP girls that are awesome and only fifty, but they clock watchers and about mo money. 3 R girls I have numbers to are about getting their fix. If they got enough and won't feel they need to get more, they will stay all day for that cost.
-
06-25-12 07:26 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 305Not T Money. Saw her hanging a block away from the Coney (her usual spot) a few times last week.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





