Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3712
    5am on the are. Met Aisa for some Motöare BJ. I just lucked upon her as I was stopping and about to turn into the coney. She told me she knew me and described how and where she thought we met which was incorrect but the conversation led to some magnificent service.

    She's a Carmel colored slim girl with a sweet personality. Mr Jackson helped me and it's odd that her personality doesn't fit her occupation. By personality she should be a kindergarten teacher. Will most definitely repeat. Didn't get digits. Anybody else have experience with her?

  2. #3711

    Tale of two tails

    I haven't been out in a while and haven't posted in even longer so I thought I'd contribute. Tonight I had some fun on Fort and the Ave.

    First trip up the Ave I spotted a few SW's who looked good but by the time I made it back around they were gone. One of them in particular I found again. After my first trip Ave failure I went to Fort and immediately found a WSW named Shannon walking around. Claimed to be 30, was probably a 6/10 on the SW scale, body very petite, almost cracked out it appeared but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Found a spot and got FS for 20 Wouldn't repeat. She was nice but lacked enthusiasm, any enthusiasm.

    Went back to the Ave and found the girl previously mentioned. I think maybe some of you have posted on her before. 19 why / o named Brandy, looked arabic, big nose but nice body. She was walking around with no shoes on, said she was kicked out of her house. I told her how sorry I felt for her yada yada yada, went to my new favorite spot just 2 blocks off of Livernoise, and told her it was time to drop her panties. She started complaining about how it was only 20, and how she wanted to smoke first, and how she thought that maybe if she could just get a rock first, yada yada yada. I told her no problem, lets go back to where I picked you up and I'll drop you off. Then she dropped her panties and said we could fuck. Vag was all dry but nicely shaven and appeared clean, she wouldn't let me put spit on it, she wouldn't put spit on it, I had no lube, and she was being a complete obnoxious typical SW about it, so I started cramming that bad boy in there. I did so for the next 3 minutes and no matter how deep I went, she was still dry. I tried to talk her into lubing herself up and it was a no go. She finally got flustered, pushed me away and said she was done and she wanted to leave. I told her that either she opens back up so I could lube it myself so I could get my ride, or she was walking. She got out of the car, panties around one of her legs, jeans off and was naked walking around in the alley. We exchanged some unpleasantries and I told her she was a horrible SW, yada yada yada and that she should walk back to whether she was going. THEN the most amazing thing ever happened, she actually gave me back my 20. I can't make this up. I was shocked. So she handed it to me and I hopped in my car and took off. (as a side note I actually felt mildly guilty a few minutes later when I realized I just crammed my cock inside of her dried up tight vagina, worked it around for a couple minutes, took my money back and made her walk home.)

    Then, I decided to cruise for one more and I found her almost immediately behind the coney island place just off of Livernoise. She was 21, WSW named Katrina. In the dark she was an 8-9/10. Took her back to my spot hoping the shoeless SW was gone, talked Katrina into bending over my seat for 20, and she happily took her position. Katrina was tight and yummy, very wet, enthusiastic, nice perky B cups, and it made me remember why it is that I go hunting sometimes. Unfortunately she has no phone, took my monger number and promises to call from "that guy she lives with." When I dropped her off under the lights of the gas station she became a 6/10, but I'd repeat.

    Not a bad night.

  3. #3710

    On my way to the ave unusual encounter

    Last week my little man asked me if we could go down to the ave. It had been a week or so I decided to be a good big brother and made my way. Well I ended up seeing what looked to be a WSW who gave me the look so I cycled back through and tried timing the meeting at the intersection (which I'm usually horrible at). I got lucky and actually timed it right. She passed I asked if she wanted a ride and then she asked me "Are you a cop?" and I said "no, hop in." Given the area I was in I was very nervous it was a sting of some sort. Ended up being a good BBBJ encounter for a KurtGibson. I was in LP and just scooped her up near Champaign. She claims she lives off of Moran in LP and her name was Jennifer (mid 30s WSW may have been pretty years ago). I have numbers that do work as well.

  4. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Never heard her called that, didn't know her name actually until somebody told me the 'sweet, but kinda crazy (she was a babbler) mixed chick with the green eyes' had been killed. I probably only dated her 2 or 3 times (you know, the nutty babbling) but she was nice and looked good.
    The only mixed with green eyes I know is T Money. Although she is White / P. Rican. Man I hope thats not who your talkin about. I'll ask Mel when I see her.

  5. #3708

    Dearborn in the D

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Saturday and Sunday morning! On Saturday I noticed 3 Dearborn leo had someone pulled over on the ave east of trenton street I also noticed a heavier than usual dpd presence on the Harper strip and on Fort. The triangle. 5M and Warrendale were all dead while I was out. Just for shits and giggles I decided to hit a couple of old spots. Oakland ave from E Gr Blvd and North was a spot I had some luck in the past (maybe 10 years or more ago) No such luck this weekend and also Chene which I did spot about 2 sws but at a distance didn't seem too appealing. The Big G had little activity to speak of as did the R (due to recent reports I see why) So I settled for Brandy on the Ave. Brunette WSW 20 years about 5'3" 110 lbs with jeans and a green Heineken shirt. Got surprisingly good hoover action with a little deep cleaning mixed in to completion with some I'm some OF and the rest on my shirt! Probably Would not repeat unless in another extreme pinch such as this morning.
    My guess when Dearborn pulls someone over a ways into Detroit it's because he ran the red light at Wyoming or speeding through. I saw this first hand last fall as I was exiting the Victory lot. A newer Mercedes was flying on the AVE doing what had to be at least 70mph and then blew the red light at Wyoming. Unfortunately for him there was an uncle sitting on the west side of the gas station who saw it happen as well and actually didn't catch him until the Ave and Lonyo.

  6. #3707

    Brandy on the Ave

    Cruised Saturday and Sunday morning! On Saturday I noticed 3 Dearborn leo had someone pulled over on the ave east of trenton street I also noticed a heavier than usual dpd presence on the Harper strip and on Fort. The triangle. 5M and Warrendale were all dead while I was out. Just for shits and giggles I decided to hit a couple of old spots. Oakland ave from E Gr Blvd and North was a spot I had some luck in the past (maybe 10 years or more ago) No such luck this weekend and also Chene which I did spot about 2 sws but at a distance didn't seem too appealing. The Big G had little activity to speak of as did the R (due to recent reports I see why) So I settled for Brandy on the Ave. Brunette WSW 20 years about 5'3" 110 lbs with jeans and a green Heineken shirt. Got surprisingly good hoover action with a little deep cleaning mixed in to completion with some I'm some OF and the rest on my shirt! Probably Would not repeat unless in another extreme pinch such as this morning.

  7. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one who's street name is strawberry?
    Never heard her called that, didn't know her name actually until somebody told me the 'sweet, but kinda crazy (she was a babbler) mixed chick with the green eyes' had been killed. I probably only dated her 2 or 3 times (you know, the nutty babbling) but she was nice and looked good.

  8. #3705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 69
    Finally got some in the tri.

    On a side st behind tel.

    Usually only see a couple on the s. Side of the river, never on 7 or tel in the daylight.

    Hottie WSW about 35 with a slight accent? Big rack long legs. Jack++

    Full in ride, box was clean.

  9. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Drove through around 5. Saw three local leos. And three black explorers with either narc or undercover. As soon as these explorers with tinted Windows hit the R all the ladies made themselves scarce. As well did I. Saw the first one by just south of 8 giving a WSW a hard time. Saw the second one at emery. Third just north of seven mile and that was enough for me. I got my horny ass on 75 and got the hell out of dodge. Damn, I was in the mood too.
    Lots of girls got popped (tickets) yesterday, DPD & WCS were on the warpath. It's all the violence lately; people lose their shit when it gets hot.

    With the murders and associated craziness, best to leave the R alone for the next few weeks, IMO.

  10. #3703

    Vic legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill  [View Original Post]
    I see movement behind this place but is this legit?

    A tall black hot one asked what I wanted but would not get into vehicle so split. Said she had a room.

    If legit, what should I expect for 5 and 5 service?

    Decent beej from 28 yo near the av and liver. A jack no rush. Probed for a house and she pointed one on liver couple blocks from the av. Said it housed LSW's.

    Anyone hear about this one?
    Be carefulll at the Vic. Rtf all kinds of info on that place I won't even hit that parking lot to turn around

  11. #3702

    Confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Drove through around 5. Saw three local leos. And three black explorers with either narc or undercover. As soon as these explorers with tinted Windows hit the R all the ladies made themselves scarce. As well did I. Saw the first one by just south of 8 giving a WSW a hard time. Saw the second one at emery. Third just north of seven mile and that was enough for me. I got my horny ass on 75 and got the hell out of dodge. Damn, I was in the mood too.
    I didn't see the explorers but I was out wedsnday for recon and they were out and about from 8 mile to 6. I came out again and I still was getting a bad vibe. There were a few potentials out on hollywood but it really didn't feel right.

    It might have something to do with the shooting a few days back. Good chance that the 18 yo was SW and her pimp was possibly involved. (pure speculation on my part)

    I did scout the triangle, its more laid back on Fenkell. I picked up a nice 28 yo with star tatts and a tounge piercing. .20 for a BJ at a killer spot but was interrupted in the middle of the act. The girl did finish to completion and I high tailed it out of the area.

    It might be better Monday when leo goes downtown for the fireworks, who knows.

    Stay safe

  12. #3701

    A good time with #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Happened across Sue the other night near The Ave and Central. WSW about 26 years 5' maybe 100 lbs decent nice girl no rush cfs for 2 jacks will repeat if I find her again! No digits for this one but a good time had for my 100th post! Stay Safe!
    On the way home Wed spotted #4 for a long, slow unrushed bbbj2cim for Jackson and his half brother!

  13. #3700

    Another murder on the R

    Word is that Darlene (green-eyed. 40-ish, kinda crazy light-skinned BSW) was killed. It's starting to look like there's a psycho in the area picking off BSWs. Keep your eyes open, folks.

  14. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    That's twice now we've been out at the same time. She was a block south of the Coney. Saw a few uncles needling through the neighborhood at that time as well.
    Liz was clean for about a year or so, but, like they say when they fall, they fall twice as hard. She's clocking 24-7 these days.

  15. #3698

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirke  [View Original Post]
    They found the body of an 18-year old woman on Woodward between 6 and 7.

    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/n...z/-/index.html
    Oh damn, now I understand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape