Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3697

    Anyone Know A Girl Named Emily?

    I met this WSW near 6 and gr. She said her name was Emily. She was short with brown or dark hair tight little body. The one thing that sticks out about her was that she had an Emily Dickinson poem tattooed on her wrist. I had her phone before but it has since been disconnected. It had an 810 area code.

    Anyone know her? Seen her? Is she still around. She had a tight little body. It's been about 2 years since I've seen her.

  2. #3696
    The are at 3:30. I saw Liz. Boy has she aged since last I saw her approx 3-5 years ago. She did have that hot slim goody body in her blue dress. Saw the WSW with glasses and a couple others but I was merely on recon.

  3. #3695
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NutInHer  [View Original Post]
    Rolled through the R at lunch time and encountered 4 LEO between 7 and 6 mile. Quickly got the hell out of there, stay safe fellas, trust your gut at all times.
    They found the body of an 18-year old woman on Woodward between 6 and 7.

    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/n...z/-/index.html

  4. #3694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 69

    Victory on the Av

    I see movement behind this place but is this legit?

    A tall black hot one asked what I wanted but would not get into vehicle so split. Said she had a room.

    If legit, what should I expect for 5 and 5 service?

    Decent beej from 28 yo near the av and liver. A jack no rush. Probed for a house and she pointed one on liver couple blocks from the av. Said it housed LSW's.

    Anyone hear about this one?

  5. #3693

    The are

    Rolled through the R at lunch time and encountered 4 LEO between 7 and 6 mile. Quickly got the hell out of there, stay safe fellas, trust your gut at all times.

  6. #3692

    Technical difficulty

    Ok what an I doing wrong? When I do a search of a name, I get the correct lists of posts from the search engine but when I click on a link, I get an unrelated page from 08 or 09. For instance, when I do a search for the name Kristen, I get a list of posts with the top one being. She looked younger than Olivia / Melissa. Saw her. Which is a post from 5-28-12 but when I click the post, I get a page from 8-27-08. I can't search for anything unless I manually locate the date and scroll and click till I find the post I'm looking for. What gives? Have tried it using Crome, Firefox and Safari.

  7. #3691

    Sara in the triangle

    Cruising the triangle around from 11 to 1 am. Saw a whole bunch of WSW, probably about 5 and a handful of BSW most seemed much older and strung out (this was the case for the WSW's) so I didn't bite. Then I spotted Sara off GR, curly blond hair, nice body large bees. She was wearing a pink and blue dress. I dreamt I picked her up and got an amazing BBBJ with the catch and swallow. Probably one of the best I've had in a long time. Gave her. 20 +.05 tip. I have digits but she said she just broke her phone. But I'm hopeful she will get a new one! Any seniors want the number, I'm willing to share.

  8. #3690

    Lianna? On the Are

    Cruising the Are the other morning I saw between 6 and 8 sws The one I settled on said her name was Lianna WSW 25 to 30 years old kind of tall and slim and pretty cute. Went for a mobile bbbj2cim which was decent for Jackson sent hamilton her way because of the duration it took to complete! A definite repeat in my book. She gave some number that started with a 906 area code that I can't seem to find at the moment.

  9. #3689

    Ave in the morning

    Cruzed the Ave this morning. Counted 9 WSW from the vic to livernois.

    They were allover and no LEO.

    Is there a temp. That they like? It seems like whenever it's over 85 degrees during the day they are out of site.

    Is there a right temp for fishing? Am I the only one that thinks the hot temps are bad for trolling?

  10. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Big Juggs is on the stroll from dusk till dawn and between. Don't know her name but bought her a cold pop a couple times. With the bad economics in th D, if she would put away 10% of her trick $$, she could afford a couple homes with the hours she logged. That goes for LeAnne too.
    MaryAnne too! I think she lives in the parking lot of JD's.

  11. #3687
    Big Juggs is on the stroll from dusk till dawn and between. Don't know her name but bought her a cold pop a couple times. With the bad economics in th D, if she would put away 10% of her trick $$, she could afford a couple homes with the hours she logged. That goes for LeAnne too.

  12. #3686

    Halo got a new number

    Don't call Hal's old number. Poor lady must get tired of us.

  13. #3685

    Natalie is great.

    [QUOTE=Curtess; 1460078]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Taking a poll here. Has anyone actually had a good experience with 'Famous' in the Triangle? I've engraved her name in my Don't Bother list of providers, and I want to invite you all to confirm or deny her enduring status as a weasel skank.

    Agreed trannys everywhere on John R. Takes a minute up close to determine and say no thanks.

    I had a great time with Natalie a week ago. Halo is getting back soon and should be cleaned up. She does have a nice tiny body. There is a cute mexican girl by the coney, but don't remember her name.
    I had Natalie's digits so I've seen her a few times. She is a great provider. Gets into it like your girlfriend.

    I'm glad Halo will be out soon. Clean too. I hope she remembers she walked out on me twice. Ah Halo you vixen.

  14. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I rolled through this morning around 6am and there were a bunch out. The BSW with the giant low slung melons was walking down the middle of the road with her top down. Big ol jugs just swinging in the breeze. I snapped a pic but it was too blurry.
    I must've been right ahead of you because jugs with her torn shirt was in the street when I passed through. Just wondering if you saw the smallish Carmel complexioned BSW? I didn't have the time to get a name. That part of the R was jumping! I usually come through in the afternoon but morning seems kinda peaceful and oddly melancholy what with the low traffic noise, low visibility and the relaxing chirps of morning birds. Ahh to be whoremoaning again!

  15. #3683

    After the snowstorm!

    On my way home going through the Triangle this one http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1462225 Pulled up next to me at the light and was eager to get together. It was getting daylight and I really didn't feel like it but I gave in for cfs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape