Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1633

    My Last Word

    I did miss the HE part, but again, this female clearly markets herself as a masseuse and NOT an escort (as confirmed by BM himself). If Big Man's post was a just a body rub review, then it wouldn't have drawn any attention. But to give such little detail & then to suggest that she 'might' do FS looked more like a plug than an honest review. There's nothing stopping BM from contacting a chick that he's already seen to ask her that question directly instead of drawing attention to her on here. I'll just say that this is not the first 'curious' review by BM that I've come across (read the posting history carefully).

    I don't know about other guys, but I NEVER even look at the body rubs section (unless I find body rub ads posted by a known escort). Why waste $ (esp. In this shitty economy) on a rub & tug at best when there are dozens of BP chicks on any given day that'll do full service.

    It's unfortunate but the reality is (and has been for a while) that there are many hidden agendas behind posts that appear in this forum. If a member sees a suspicious post (like Big Ban did) , they shouldn't hesitate to comment on it, no matter who the OP is. It keeps the quality level up when members (incl seniors) have to be honest.

    P. S. I'd recommend that Jackson change the title of this thread to "BackPage Escort Reviews" as that's the stuff that guys on here really care about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    He told us she does massage with lots of mutual touching and HR (which I think you missed in his report). He didn't say he wouldn't go back; just that he was wondering if anyone got more mileage than he did.

    I checked The Big Man's posting history, and he's put up a lot of valuable intel on girls to see, girls to avoid, and good hunting grounds. He's done more than his share of TOFTT. I can't find fault in his posting a report on a body rub girl and asking if anyone else did more.

    There are already way too many freeloaders and non-contributors here expecting us to do all their legwork for them. Those of us who participate (you, me, BigBan, The Big Man) don't need to fight with each other about how much more info the lurkers are entitled to. We're all pushing the ball down the field; let's help each other move it in the same direction.

  2. #1632

    Pizz, I think it was a good report

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    1) YMMV? How is this provider's mileage in question when anybody can find A FEW DOZEN of her ads in multiple cities where she's postin massage only in EVERY SINGLE ONE?

    2) If you already checked her out once & haven't found a reason to repeat, again, what's the purpose of droppin the ad link here?

    3) What info have you really shared about this provider? What was the donation? Was there any type of happy endin? What was she wearin durin the session, if anyting? Did she actually give a good massage?

    4) If you really posted about this chick for the benefit of other mongers, why not explain why you went to see this MASSAGE-ONLY SP in the first place! Obviously you wanted to hit that, so why not go see a real escort like everybody else? It would've been totally different if you said that even though the chick only posts in the body rubs section, she actually offers FS. Now that would've been useful intel! Why would you suggest that guys go waste $ on a cock-tease?

    Read above.
    He told us she does massage with lots of mutual touching and HR (which I think you missed in his report). He didn't say he wouldn't go back; just that he was wondering if anyone got more mileage than he did.

    I checked The Big Man's posting history, and he's put up a lot of valuable intel on girls to see, girls to avoid, and good hunting grounds. He's done more than his share of TOFTT. I can't find fault in his posting a report on a body rub girl and asking if anyone else did more.

    There are already way too many freeloaders and non-contributors here expecting us to do all their legwork for them. Those of us who participate (you, me, BigBan, The Big Man) don't need to fight with each other about how much more info the lurkers are entitled to. We're all pushing the ball down the field; let's help each other move it in the same direction.

  3. #1631

    How is his contribution "incomplete?"

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBan  [View Original Post]
    The number of posts a member has doesn't make someone any better. If your contribution is incomplete, it is incomplete. I'm just calling it as it is. For example, if you're reading a review on a restuarant would you take it serious if the reviewer did not taste everything or gave some very vauge details? Not to say TheBigMan's post was not valid, but it seemed incomplete and then ask others to find further details seem to display lazy on his part. Personally, I feel we should have all the information and questions answered before coming up with the final product review.

    Again, forgive me if I come off wrong. It is what it is.
    He already dropped $+ to gather information about his first visit, which he shared with the board for free. Before going out and spending more $, what's wrong with his asking whether anyone else made more progress? If he didn't have complete success on his first visit, is he obligated to go back and gather all of the information himself, rather than saying "here's what I learned at my own expense; does anyone know more? (ie,"am I barking up the wrong tree?")

    With massage girls, it often takes multiple visits to find out if they'll do more, and even then, that might only be with select customers.

    Christopher Columbus never found the passage to India. Were his explorations incomplete because he only made it to the East coast of the Americas, and others had to sail around Cape Horn to the Pacific and beyond? Everyone who contributes here is an explorer on the high seas, and should be praised for giving us helpful reports.

    As a rule of thumb, the number of posts a member has almost always establishes him as a higher-level contributor, who has generously shared the results of his time, effort, money, and experience. Give him credit for sharing what he learned (which means we all now know where to get at least a good massage and HJ) , and give him the latitude to ask if anyone else managed to pick up the ball and run with it.

  4. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    You shouldn't be telling people with 7 times the number of your posts what they should HAVE done. The Big Man contributed a review for all, then asked if anyone had made further progress, which most likely would happen on repeat visits.

    What is the value of your post, other than showing a lack of gratitude and consideration for someone who shared the results of his $ expenditure?
    The number of posts a member has doesn't make someone any better. If your contribution is incomplete, it is incomplete. I'm just calling it as it is. For example, if you're reading a review on a restuarant would you take it serious if the reviewer did not taste everything or gave some very vauge details? Not to say TheBigMan's post was not valid, but it seemed incomplete and then ask others to find further details seem to display lazy on his part. Personally, I feel we should have all the information and questions answered before coming up with the final product review.

    Again, forgive me if I come off wrong. It is what it is.

  5. #1629

    Fall Back Homie

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, you may not be familiar with that but it stands for something.
    1) YMMV? How is this provider's mileage in question when anybody can find A FEW DOZEN of her ads in multiple cities where she's postin massage only in EVERY SINGLE ONE?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I saw her only once and never went back.
    2) If you already checked her out once & haven't found a reason to repeat, again, what's the purpose of droppin the ad link here?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I am here to share information not criticize posts.
    3) What info have you really shared about this provider? What was the donation? Was there any type of happy endin? What was she wearin durin the session, if anyting? Did she actually give a good massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    On my account now people know what their first experience is going to be like with this chick.
    4) If you really posted about this chick for the benefit of other mongers, why not explain why you went to see this MASSAGE-ONLY SP in the first place! Obviously you wanted to hit that, so why not go see a real escort like everybody else? It would've been totally different if you said that even though the chick only posts in the body rubs section, she actually offers FS. Now that would've been useful intel! Why would you suggest that guys go waste $ on a cock-tease?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    What did we gain from your comments?
    Read above.

  6. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, you may not be familiar with that but it stands for something. I saw her only once and never went back. Stop being such a critic. I am here to share information not criticize posts. On my account now people know what their first experience is going to be like with this chick. What did we gain from your comments?
    We are not here to critique fellow mongers' posts either. I fully understand what is implied in YMMV, but I can only scratch my head as to why you didn't find out if she goes all the way the first time. Personally, if she lets me touch, I am going to ask if we could take it another step. I never had a massage girl get mad for asking. Discretely of course. It never hurt to ask honestly.

    I like your post, but it seemed kind of incomplete. So forgive me if I came off wrong.

  7. #1627

    Pump your brakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same reaction to Big Man's post as Big Ban did. I looked the chick up upon seeing BM's post & there's no question that this SP only does massages. On top of that BM admits to visiting the provider & only getting a massage. So what's really the point of posting her ad on here & asking if another monger got something more than a massage from this massage-only provider?

    IJS, if I wanted to find out whether a provider that I've already seen offers other services, guess what, I'd just contact that provider!

    Let's not confuse post count w / post quality now.
    YMMV, you may not be familiar with that but it stands for something. I saw her only once and never went back. Stop being such a critic. I am here to share information not criticize posts. On my account now people know what their first experience is going to be like with this chick. What did we gain from your comments?

  8. #1626

    Don't Kill the Messenger

    I had the exact same reaction to Big Man's post as Big Ban did. I looked the chick up upon seeing BM's post & there's no question that this SP only does massages. On top of that BM admits to visiting the provider & only getting a massage. So what's really the point of posting her ad on here & asking if another monger got something more than a massage from this massage-only provider?

    IJS, if I wanted to find out whether a provider that I've already seen offers other services, guess what, I'd just contact that provider!

    Let's not confuse post count w / post quality now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    You shouldn't be telling people with 7 times the number of your posts what they should HAVE done. The Big Man contributed a review for all, then asked if anyone had made further progress, which most likely would happen on repeat visits.

    What is the value of your post, other than showing a lack of gratitude and consideration for someone who shared the results of his $ expenditure?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBan  [View Original Post]
    That should be information you should of gained the first time you saw her.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? She advertises on BP body rub section. I saw her once and there was a lot of mutual touching. She has a nice ass and tits which she encourages you to play with. We ended with a HR which was cool. I was wondering if she offers full service to repeat clients or for more roses.

  9. #1625

    Quite Frankly, BigBan

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBan  [View Original Post]
    That should be information you should of gained the first time you saw her.
    You shouldn't be telling people with 7 times the number of your posts what they should HAVE done. The Big Man contributed a review for all, then asked if anyone had made further progress, which most likely would happen on repeat visits.

    What is the value of your post, other than showing a lack of gratitude and consideration for someone who shared the results of his $ expenditure?

  10. #1624

    Quite Frankly

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? She advertises on BP body rub section. I saw her once and there was a lot of mutual touching. She has a nice ass and tits which she encourages you to play with. We ended with a HR which was cool. I was wondering if she offers full service to repeat clients or for more roses.

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/99-a...o-o-35/7744102
    That should be information you should of gained the first time you saw her.

  11. #1623

    Massage in Greenbelt

    Has anyone seen this chick? She advertises on BP body rub section. I saw her once and there was a lot of mutual touching. She has a nice ass and tits which she encourages you to play with. We ended with a HR which was cool. I was wondering if she offers full service to repeat clients or for more roses.

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/99-a...o-o-35/7744102

  12. #1622

    Most of it is covered but

    Super freak- not freaky whatsoever

    Two girl special- one girl does all the work.

    No face shots- face is ugly

    Specials "today"- same specials everyday

    Up all night- up till 3am.

    Last day special- I'm actually going to be here 3 more days I just need more $$$

  13. #1621
    Phat Azzz! = Black.

    Thick = Black.

    Puerto Rican = 90% chance black 10% chance hispanic.

    Russian = Rip-off and $200 hand job.

    Outcall only = Will be on cell phone when she arrives and a $180 to talk.

    Mutual Massage = You'll be massaging Mr. Mike by yourself.

    18 year old = either 28 year old or "have a seat over there".

    135lbs = 185 lbs.

    145lbs = 195 lbs.

    Rubenesque = phat white girl.

    * (E*E (# or any variation thereof = black or hispanic girl.

    Oxon Hill = Black.

    PG County = Black.

    Rte 1 = 90% black 10% white.

    Crystal City = Surprisingly should be white, but 95% chance black.

    Beltsville = Black.

    College Park = White or Black.

    Laurel = 65% white 35% black.

    DuPont Circle = probably a sting.

    No upsell = upsell.

    No pictures showing belly = pushed out a kid or three and lots of stretch marks.

    Push up bra = flabby boobs.

    Teddy nighty = fat and flabby.

    100 Real pics! = 95% fake pics.

    Real pics or its free! = Hahahahahaha!

    Fuzzy photos = fake photos, seriously how do you get fuzzy photos with today's digital cameras, that take some real effort.

    Weird angle photos = phat, fat, and phatt!

    Close-up shots of face = fat.

    Top down photo = fat.

    Only boob shot = fat.

    PSE = Um, not all porn starts are good.

    GFE = Yeah, like the day your cheating girlfriend is on the rag GFE.

    No Blocked Calls = I don't really return any calls.

    No Texts = See above, unless I'm desperate for my next fix then I'll answer anything.

    Less than 28 = less than 35.

    More than 28 = More than 38.

    And totally agree whenever I see $180 outcall only I think RIP-OFF!

  14. #1620

    I think we found the Rosetta Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracksmoak  [View Original Post]
    Here's a translation of a couple common terms on Backpage (aka. The Fat, The Black, The Fake and The Ugly) that may save you some time and money. While not true 100% of time, I'd say they're accurate more than 90.

    Mixed = black.

    Exotic = ghetto black.

    Hourly = rip off.

    No incall location, outcall only = rip off.

    Indian = rip off.

    Middle eastern = rip off.

    Egyptian = rip off or black.

    180 per hour and / or mention of two hour rate = rip off.

    Courtesan = geriatric.

    Busty = obsese.

    Unrushed = rushed or not GFE
    Without even realising it all these terms have always been a subconscious turn-off for me everytime I see them, it just seems like they are trying to paint too rosy of a picture, by trying to intrigue us. The only word I disagree with is "Courtesan" of course, LOL.

    CL

  15. #1619

    Backpage Dictionary

    Here's a translation of a couple common terms on Backpage (aka. The Fat, The Black, The Fake and The Ugly) that may save you some time and money. While not true 100% of time, I'd say they're accurate more than 90.

    Mixed = black.

    Exotic = ghetto black.

    Hourly = rip off.

    Per hour = rip off.

    No incall location, outcall only = rip off.

    Mature = rip off.

    Exact same two ads posted back to back = rip off.

    Indian = rip off.

    Middle eastern = rip off.

    Egyptian = rip off or black.

    180 per hour and / or mention of two hour rate = rip off.

    Courtesan = geriatric.

    Muse = geriatric.

    Busty = obsese.

    Any mention of "booty" = obsese.

    DD = obsese.

    Bunny, snow bunny = obsese.

    Pictures show everything but stomach = horrible looking stretch marks.

    Asian, oriental = bait and switch. Expect old and ugly to the degree the picture is young and beautiful.

    Perfect = bait and switch.

    Vixon = bait and switch.

    18 yo = what she might have resembled when she was 18 (at least 10 years, and 25 lbs ago)

    Unrushed = rushed or not GFE

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape