Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Picked up snow again for the same deal but better this time around for Jackson!
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1452337

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1423518

    Scooped this one again late Saturday / early Sunday on Harper for the same. But she kept making this request for her male friend who was also driving around to park in the nearby vicinity and watch so she could get an extra 2 jacks! Not my thing so she called him and told him she would catch up to him later! (yeah right) LOL Anyway we found a good spot for BBBJ and as I am always on the lookout I spotted a car (her friends car) pulling up and parking about a block away but I was just about finished and got the deal sealed! Oddly enough she caught most of the load but then spit it in a tissue and got out with it in her hand WTF but after she got out as she was trying to make a phone call dropped it and it blew away! I think I will cross her off my list for future reference!
    BTW I left the ave alone when I saw uncle on Cecil south of the ave and one block east of cecil and north of the ave with lights blazing and tow trucks towing! Also noticed a detective had a couple of girls with hands on the hood!

  2. #3681

    More Snow on Harper Saturday

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1452337 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1423518

    Scooped this one again late Saturday / early Sunday on Harper for the same. But she kept making this request for her male friend who was also driving around to park in the nearby vicinity and watch so she could get an extra 2 jacks! Not my thing so she called him and told him she would catch up to him later! (yeah right) LOL Anyway we found a good spot for BBBJ and as I am always on the lookout I spotted a car (her friends car) pulling up and parking about a block away but I was just about finished and got the deal sealed! Oddly enough she caught most of the load but then spit it in a tissue and got out with it in her hand WTF but after she got out as she was trying to make a phone call dropped it and it blew away! I think I will cross her off my list for future reference!

  3. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomo 33  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the same girl a couple of times on JR, couple of days ago I saw her walking west on 8 mile then turn on JR I tried to make eye contact while I was getting gas but she never looked over. Then once I saw her in front of sam D store. I asked maryanne who she said she didn't know but I expect her to say that cause she doesn't want to lose a potential date to another new girl. Not giving up on my recon, if you find out let me know.
    I dreamed of her this morning. Her name is Crystal nice tight ass nice be stings. And a sweetheart took me awhile to finish and she had no complaints. BBBJCIMWS $25 plus tip.

  4. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I rolled through this morning around 6am and there were a bunch out. The BSW with the giant low slung melons was walking down the middle of the road with her top down. Big ol jugs just swinging in the breeze. I snapped a pic but it was too blurry.
    I actually met the huge juggs one day. She asked what I wanted to do, I said I just want to see them titts! Huge long nips and lactating. I kinda liked it

  5. #3678
    This morning (Monday after fathers day) at 5am the R was jumping with eager courtesans but I was on ore work recon looking for a particular person. Met Kristen long hair red head nice bod didn't dream, just met and talked a bit. Saw about a half dozen more, including a tiny light skinned BSW and also, finally I ran into Gina, the one for whom I was searching. Yes she picked up a little weight but she looks healthy and clear.

  6. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Previously, when I met her she is pregnant. Is she still pregnant. ?

    Nikk
    Nope. She's in good shape. Except for her complexion.

  7. #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Wow wow wow. I was at the gas station at state fair and there was an incredible tall redhead with decent bs and an incredible ass. Almost TGTBT. It was getting dark but I could clearly see that she was walking. Kept giving me the look but would not come over. Such a shame that I have a rule against picking up from that intersection. Too many places for a strolling uncle to come along.

    Anyone know this girl?

    She had on a pair of jeans (Cherokee type from the 80's that are tight in the right places and have a high belt line.) also had a white skin tight tshirt too.
    I have seen the same girl a couple of times on JR, couple of days ago I saw her walking west on 8 mile then turn on JR I tried to make eye contact while I was getting gas but she never looked over. Then once I saw her in front of sam D store. I asked maryanne who she said she didn't know but I expect her to say that cause she doesn't want to lose a potential date to another new girl. Not giving up on my recon, if you find out let me know.

  8. #3675

    Grat.

    Met Cindy on Gt 3 Blks north of 7mi. A WSW Slim dyed Blonde with nice firm ta tas and a great attitude. She's approx 26-30 Seems to NOT be on meds or mind alterers. That plus she's brand new if she's to be believed. When I first saw her she was walking with a large older BSW and I had to do the round the block quick recon. Swooped her up and Off to the Notell just across 8mi. Two jacksons and the FS was great and the BJ was pretty good too. Was able to take my time and dream a little as she spoke in my ear about doing greek. She gets full credit for taking her time and appearing to enjoy it. Intelligent girl with great conversation.

    It's a shame, I had been in Hoe recovery, wasn't planning on doing the street tangle but these serendipitous sightings are not to be denied!

    Will most def repeat.

  9. #3674

    Lucy

    Does lucy have any digits?

  10. #3673

    Kahaila

    18 yo petite BSW on Livernois between I94 and Michigan. Looks like a normal chick walking listening to her headphones. Parked for quick BBBJ. Claims she does not normally turn tricks but needed cash that day. Not the greatest performance but she is a spinner.

    So for that small bit of info can someone recommend a notel in the area? The Victory is the only one I know and that is a no go. Farther north towards Warren Road would be fine.

  11. #3672

    New look

    I was out for a ride last night and I noticed a bunch of like minded individuals getting popped by dpd or wcs on the ave, between livernois and lonyo. They had a ride I've never seen before as well, a gmc blue envoy with lights on the dash. So heads up.

  12. #3671

    Quiet last night

    I cruised the usual strolls last The triangle, brightmoor, warrendale, McG, The big G, and Harper and saw nothing! Fort had very little activity but the one I did see that I liked got scooped ahead of me! The ave had some activity but there was a ton of traffic (probably due to construction on 94) and some of the side streets being blocked slowed my progress! My main interest was an Asian looking (not 100 percent sure) SW by cecil but as I went around for a better look somebody beat me to her. Saw some of my uncles but all of the strolls seemed a little dry! Stay safe and as always watch your backs Gents!

  13. #3670

    Jr red head

    Wow wow wow. I was at the gas station at state fair and there was an incredible tall redhead with decent bs and an incredible ass. Almost TGTBT. It was getting dark but I could clearly see that she was walking. Kept giving me the look but would not come over. Such a shame that I have a rule against picking up from that intersection. Too many places for a strolling uncle to come along.

    Anyone know this girl?

    She had on a pair of jeans (Cherokee type from the 80's that are tight in the right places and have a high belt line.) also had a white skin tight tshirt too.

  14. #3669

    Erica on JR

    Scooped her yesterday late morning at the gas station at 8. WSW, about 5'4", short brown hair, B's, slightly thick, inked on left side of chest, messed-up teeth. Says she lives in Warren but comes down for a few days to make some $. She rushed through a. 2 BBBJTC. I made the mistake of not confirming that she was going to take CIM; instead, at the critical moment, she puts her other hand over the top and winds up with two handfuls of genetic material. I always keep an exercise towel handy so there wasn't a mess but it could have been all over. Afterward she asks for a tip and then quickly withdraws the request saying,"I guess I should have swallowed it, huh?" I probably wouldn't repeat even if she had swallowed; I sure won't now.

  15. #3668
    Picked up Angel again on JR. Mixed-white / puerto rican / black girl. Super nice, really down with it, tight little body. FS. Grabbed her on the north side of State fair, seems the last time I picked her up was south of 6. Anyway, awkward meetup but if you're able to grab her I highly recommend. I see her daytimes, around 10-11am. No digits unfortunately, claims she doesn't have a phone. Will certainly repeat if I see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape