Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 807 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 12100
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1240

    Hot one off GF

    Wow, saw a girl walking a block south of gf near 21. WOW! Light black skin, hair all did, boobs all up in her white tank top and her ass coming out of these short pink short shorts. Total hotness and gave me the look or so I thought while looping for someone else. Needless to say, I was looping back for this one. Get a spot on 22 so she can see me and she sees me. BUT keeps walking! I turn, only to see her getting or giving something to some guy on his porch steps. I bailed but seemed like she could be a SW. I was prepared to get the reserve cash out of the trunk for this one.

  2. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    I know photos are bad be / see they are taken from image when recording while driving.

    First one on 27th in black shorts with her mouth open on phone was stunning in real life. Body was tight, ass was jiggly and thin in those shorts. Her face was cute up close. Didn't have the guts to pull over on 27th for her though. She was looking for someone hard though.

    Second was an asian looking type girl on lincoln. She came out to car second pass but didn't like the face.

    Saw another hot ass one on lincoln down road but was almost home at that point so said F it. Ill try to provide photos more often. Tinted windows plus high def camera. Just have to slow down slightly
    Damn I can't believe you didn't pick that chick in the black shorts! I wouldve fucked her silly! Mm mmm

  3. #1238

    Great idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    I know photos are bad be / see they are taken from image when recording while driving.
    This is a great idea to get street shots. I tried doing this with a girl I see all the time on GF. I just want to attach names to the faces. Even if the pics are bad, someone might be able to identify that person. I'll start doing the same.

  4. #1237

    Afternoon Cruise

    I know photos are bad be / see they are taken from image when recording while driving.

    First one on 27th in black shorts with her mouth open on phone was stunning in real life. Body was tight, ass was jiggly and thin in those shorts. Her face was cute up close. Didn't have the guts to pull over on 27th for her though. She was looking for someone hard though.

    Second was an asian looking type girl on lincoln. She came out to car second pass but didn't like the face.

    Saw another hot ass one on lincoln down road but was almost home at that point so said F it. Ill try to provide photos more often. Tinted windows plus high def camera. Just have to slow down slightly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png‎   Untitled2.png‎  

  5. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by DanChase  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up last night on Greenfield and the previous reviews are correct, she is fairly good looking but what a hassle. First she was extremely drunk or high on something which was not good, but most of all she was constantly trying to up sell even after we agreed upon the price. When it came to the service it was very mechanical so the whole experience was not terrible but not good so I will not repeat.

    Be and enjoy the warm weather
    I now realize I got her last year around 24 & GF. Drove her to my place and all of the above comments are correct: great body but high / drunk and not cooperative with anything I asked. Things went worse as the minutes passed. Couldn't wait to dump her out of the car once I drove her home. I remember the attitude was so bad I wanted to drop her off in the burbs in the middle of nowhere but didn't have the courage. Don't let the nice MILF body fool you; keep driving.

  6. #1235

    Blonde on linc on Sat

    Saw what I thought was a pregnant blonde SW on 13 and Lincoln on Saturday pm. Wasn't feeling it so I passed. Anyone get this and want to report back? Had short curly blonde hair, yellow shirt.

  7. #1234

    Raquel

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Dude She is always like that, she always stop short of her duties, and then she asks for tips andvrides to places. She has a nice body but always a hassle. I always see her out and always stay away no matter how desperate I'm.
    Picked her up last night on Greenfield and the previous reviews are correct, she is fairly good looking but what a hassle. First she was extremely drunk or high on something which was not good, but most of all she was constantly trying to up sell even after we agreed upon the price. When it came to the service it was very mechanical so the whole experience was not terrible but not good so I will not repeat.

    Be and enjoy the warm weather

  8. #1233

    Wow dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackaloper  [View Original Post]
    Can't really tell from your photo, but is this her?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...rdi-20/5935905
    I think that is her man shit that was a good find than. Sorry about crappy photo, but you know it all goes so fast getting pussy, and all I think your right this her in the BP ad!

  9. #1232

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Ohhh I forgot, Stephanie also has a twin sister that is in better shape than her that can do a 3 some for any of you lucky dudes.

    I will not reveal her sisters number just yet, but stephanie might arrange something for you.

    I will not recomend her place as she lives with her older sister, boyfriend, boyfriends son in a two bedroom house, with no privacy.

    Happy hunting.
    Well feeling sad that I lost yet another provider (Stephanie) I decided to call Angelica. Txt her, tell her how I met her, and bum she remembers and wants to getvtoguether. Shevtells me she was at her sisters house and that if I can pick hervup there, having doubts, I decided to go ahead and try her. So I finally getvthere and she comes out wearing a bikini. Shit I thought she looked good.

    We finally get to my house, we have a cigarrete, put some music on, and thisvgirl srarts dancing like a striper. I ask her if she strip anywhere, she tells me she works at the. And then I remember her when I used to go there. So we start with BBBJ, then DATY, mish, anal, and finish withvdoggy.

    Guys this girl was digging the deep kisses and tongue deep down her throat. Nice moaning, hard pushing and took direction very well. I had s Good time and Ill def going tovrepeat.

    I haveca picture and I asked if I could share her number, she told me not to share her number norvthe place where she works.

    Maybe next time stay safe.

  10. #1231

    Steohanie

    My fellow mongers I guess uncle LEO is doing their job because a I just found outvfuvking Stephanie is in jail untill fkng November, as I was told by a fellow lobiest. So another good one bites the dust.

  11. #1230

    Reports

    Drove down greenfield last two days at six am. Never knew so many was out so early. Nothing great but not bad. Chella is out again. Great skills but scary up front. Will never stop for her. Three days ago there was a petite hot as hell blonde on national and 28. Gave me the look. Got scared bc fellas. Seriosul drop dead hot and good face. Circled block. Gave me look again. I left like panzy to get money from atm. Not used to seeing one I want. Gone when I got back. Kicking myself

  12. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Chella in my opinion, gives great 20 dollar head.
    Geez I remember always paying $20 for head back in the early to mid 70's. A twenty went a lot further then.

  13. #1228

    Myah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    She got a new number. It's better this way since we always had to ask for her boyfriend first and go through him to get to her. Now she has her own phone. I have a number that starts with 7 and ends in 2. Is that disconnected now? Now I'm worried. I better try calling her tomorrow.
    I was out early Tuesday morning and picked up Myah off Lincoln. She said her phone was off but it would be back on Friday. The number does start with 7. Anyway, she is a sweetie with a nice smile and ave bod. I enjoyed BBBJ & FS and will definitely repeat.

    Ice.

  14. #1227

    Stephanie

    To all you mongers looking for stephanie, the number isligit but she only gets txt

  15. #1226

    Mindy and Chella

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well not to defend Chella, but she has been on the streets for at least 3 year, as up to 6 months ago I'd see her somewhat regularly and has really falling off the map until about 3 weeks ago she called me at first I was thinking NO WAY but later I said I'd meet her, she's cleaned up bit still not to where I would like, service is just ok will see her again but not very often at all.

    Know I've heard Mindys back after her accident (whatever happened) but I've been trying to catch her and haven't seen her. Any info or where to look or watch could help, I didn't see her often but always had fun
    Chella in my opinion, gives great 20 dollar head. No question. MIndy or Malynda, gives fair head but wants between 30 and 50. She is really going down hill, but like it FS in the car with her she works it. I have both numbers, Chella doesn't answer until she is out on the street. Mindy seems not very happy lately, and her service shows it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape