Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3328
-
06-09-12 06:37 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 2686Who is Minnie?
There's no Minnie on Backpage, there's no Minnie discussed in this thread, and there are no ads online with that phone number.
Originally Posted by ProCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-12 06:28 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 2686How do people not recognize the ad format by now?
Every single one of these rip off ads is exactly the same.http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ell-23/7645291
Don't waste your money, it's one of those come in collect donation, then want you to sign a form that says that there is no massage. Blah blah blah and just wants me to take her out. No fun. I guess it was my turn to TOFTT.
Outcalls only, $180 per hour in bold, with pix that are clearly TGTBT for the price.
Did I mention that they're all exactly the same?
Please, think with the big head, and at a minimum, type the phone number into Google before picking up the phone to dial. Let's at least get the number into the USASG database, and let the search engines pick it up as a rip off: 301-238-5918.
I did mention that all of these ads are exactly the same, didn't I?
-
06-09-12 03:40 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 33Holy shit you guys are on fire with these.
Originally Posted by Drunker Irish
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-12 01:37 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 94Grace
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ell-23/7645291
Don't waste your money, it's one of those come in collect donation, then want you to sign a form that says that there is no massage. Blah blah blah and just wants me to take her out. No fun. I guess it was my turn to TOFTT.
-
06-08-12 20:06 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 152YMMV with Alyvia
After my encounter with Kenzie the other morning I decided to call Alyvia since she is usually in Springfield with her friend who advertises as a Scandinavian blonde. I get to her hotel a decent one in Springfield. After calling saying I was there she then gave me the floor number and call her when I was on the floor. I get to the floor call she says I'll come get you and within a minute a door not far from the elevator opens and it is her. Her pics are accurate and she does have a nice tight body once the business was taken care of I got comfortable and so did she. Thats when it started going down hill, not going to go into dramatic detail but just know ymmv with her but for what I paid and what I got she is a ripoff artist and her girlfriend was laying in the other bed asleep from being drunk from the night before.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/top-quality-20/7343370Last edited by John in VA; 06-08-12 at 20:11. Reason: auto save then posted it without it being finished
-
06-08-12 19:49 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 152Stay Clear of this one
Kenzie is the name she is posting under now.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rue-23/7987827
I kept seeing her pics on BP and thought she looked really cute, so called her up the other morning and headed over to her incall in CP area. When I arrived yes it was her in the pics but I am no expert but she had the heavy drug user look about her. I was there for maybe 2 minutes and just left no exchange of any money just save your money on this one.
-
06-08-12 12:09 #1642Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-07-12 16:47 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 979Thanks, can't get to first time
Always advertising but not trying see new clients why post? Pics look good.
Originally Posted by Emily Ava
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-12 15:47 #1640Regular Member

Posts: 14Good to be back in the area! But. Bad come back!
It's changed a lot since I have been gone out of the Country! No luck on NY Ave No luck on 15th & Lst so I took some advice on here and called up Minnie 404-409-9917, waited for 2hrs! Kept saying she was on the way, then on the phone the entire time!
Face was a 5
Body was 7 (not to many stretch marks)
Performance 5.
BBBJ was maybe 5mins no finish I stopped there! Didn't even want to continue she said I still owed her (fine just wanted to get out)
NEVER AGAIN!
Will try again on the road this weekend.
-
06-06-12 23:40 #1639Regular Member

Posts: 20Miss Amie
I have read some good reviews about Miss Amie, so I decided to give it a try (that was actually a couple of month ago, and she was hosting in the Fairlakes area). She is cute, a little heavy to my like. Everything covered, no DATY. I went for the 1h, but only 1 pop available. She promised next time would be better. But the dilemma is, if the first time is not great, there won't be a next time. Overall, it is just an ok experience, I guess YMMV. She is very pleasant to talk to, we had a good conversation.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 23:16 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 122Sexii
She been around for a long time. I have seen her many times over the years and she has gone down. I have been giving her 40 roses for the last year. I know she has been working out of a apartment in temple hills as she wasn't getting enough money to cover a hotel. I seen the ad tonight that she was 420 friendly and I knew I was done with her. I need to find new group of quality females. Anybody got any suggestions?
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ics-25/4637874
-
06-06-12 22:46 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 122Mz. Kat
Seen her about a year or a year and half ago on central ave. She was new and fresh. Seen her ad and arranged a meeting with her. She lives in forestville so I met her there as I was in the area for a car date. She looks rougher now. She said she dances at EI. I agreed on a 75 over the phone because I though she still looked the same. I wanted to ask her to get out the car and leave but I am trying to be kinder in 2012. The services we decent but would not repeat.
Didn't take direction well.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nly-21/6346723
-
06-05-12 19:41 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 979Miss Amie
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ase-27/7273753
For several months been not taking on new clients. Who has the scoop?
-
06-04-12 17:58 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 877USE PMs for this Stuff!
Why do we argue in public and waste each everyone's time and bandwidth with arguments?
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
STOP IT!
Take the pissing contest offline or in to PMs so the rest do not have to see it!
JJ
-
06-04-12 09:26
Senior Member
-
06-04-12 00:02 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 378Wrong location
Why are you guys arguing about a massage provider in the BackPage Advertisers Review section. Please take your reviews, critiques, and comments in the proper section.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
If she is offering massages, then she should be reviewed in the Massage Parlor section, whether or not she provides full service or not.

















