The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1648

    Who is Minnie?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCruiser  [View Original Post]
    It's changed a lot since I have been gone out of the Country! No luck on NY Ave No luck on 15th & Lst so I took some advice on here and called up Minnie 404-409-9917, waited for 2hrs! Kept saying she was on the way, then on the phone the entire time!

    Face was a 5

    Body was 7 (not to many stretch marks)

    Performance 5.

    BBBJ was maybe 5mins no finish I stopped there! Didn't even want to continue she said I still owed her (fine just wanted to get out)

    NEVER AGAIN!

    Will try again on the road this weekend.
    There's no Minnie on Backpage, there's no Minnie discussed in this thread, and there are no ads online with that phone number.

  2. #1647

    How do people not recognize the ad format by now?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ell-23/7645291

    Don't waste your money, it's one of those come in collect donation, then want you to sign a form that says that there is no massage. Blah blah blah and just wants me to take her out. No fun. I guess it was my turn to TOFTT.
    Every single one of these rip off ads is exactly the same.

    Outcalls only, $180 per hour in bold, with pix that are clearly TGTBT for the price.

    Did I mention that they're all exactly the same?

    Please, think with the big head, and at a minimum, type the phone number into Google before picking up the phone to dial. Let's at least get the number into the USASG database, and let the search engines pick it up as a rip off: 301-238-5918.

    I did mention that all of these ads are exactly the same, didn't I?

  3. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Russian = Rip-off and $200 hand job.

    Outcall only = Will be on cell phone when she arrives and a $180 to talk.

    Mutual Massage = You'll be massaging Mr. Mike by yourself...
    Holy shit you guys are on fire with these.

  4. #1645

    Grace

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ell-23/7645291

    Don't waste your money, it's one of those come in collect donation, then want you to sign a form that says that there is no massage. Blah blah blah and just wants me to take her out. No fun. I guess it was my turn to TOFTT.

  5. #1644

    YMMV with Alyvia

    After my encounter with Kenzie the other morning I decided to call Alyvia since she is usually in Springfield with her friend who advertises as a Scandinavian blonde. I get to her hotel a decent one in Springfield. After calling saying I was there she then gave me the floor number and call her when I was on the floor. I get to the floor call she says I'll come get you and within a minute a door not far from the elevator opens and it is her. Her pics are accurate and she does have a nice tight body once the business was taken care of I got comfortable and so did she. Thats when it started going down hill, not going to go into dramatic detail but just know ymmv with her but for what I paid and what I got she is a ripoff artist and her girlfriend was laying in the other bed asleep from being drunk from the night before.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/top-quality-20/7343370
    Last edited by John in VA; 06-08-12 at 20:11. Reason: auto save then posted it without it being finished

  6. #1643

    Stay Clear of this one

    Kenzie is the name she is posting under now.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rue-23/7987827

    I kept seeing her pics on BP and thought she looked really cute, so called her up the other morning and headed over to her incall in CP area. When I arrived yes it was her in the pics but I am no expert but she had the heavy drug user look about her. I was there for maybe 2 minutes and just left no exchange of any money just save your money on this one.

  7. #1642
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #1641

    Thanks, can't get to first time

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ava  [View Original Post]
    I have read some good reviews about Miss Amie, so I decided to give it a try (that was actually a couple of month ago, and she was hosting in the Fairlakes area). She is cute, a little heavy to my like. Everything covered, no DATY. I went for the 1h, but only 1 pop available. She promised next time would be better. But the dilemma is, if the first time is not great, there won't be a next time. Overall, it is just an ok experience, I guess YMMV. She is very pleasant to talk to, we had a good conversation.
    Always advertising but not trying see new clients why post? Pics look good.

  9. #1640

    Good to be back in the area! But. Bad come back!

    It's changed a lot since I have been gone out of the Country! No luck on NY Ave No luck on 15th & Lst so I took some advice on here and called up Minnie 404-409-9917, waited for 2hrs! Kept saying she was on the way, then on the phone the entire time!

    Face was a 5

    Body was 7 (not to many stretch marks)

    Performance 5.

    BBBJ was maybe 5mins no finish I stopped there! Didn't even want to continue she said I still owed her (fine just wanted to get out)

    NEVER AGAIN!

    Will try again on the road this weekend.

  10. #1639

    Miss Amie

    I have read some good reviews about Miss Amie, so I decided to give it a try (that was actually a couple of month ago, and she was hosting in the Fairlakes area). She is cute, a little heavy to my like. Everything covered, no DATY. I went for the 1h, but only 1 pop available. She promised next time would be better. But the dilemma is, if the first time is not great, there won't be a next time. Overall, it is just an ok experience, I guess YMMV. She is very pleasant to talk to, we had a good conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ase-27/7273753

    For several months been not taking on new clients. Who has the scoop?

  11. #1638

    Sexii

    She been around for a long time. I have seen her many times over the years and she has gone down. I have been giving her 40 roses for the last year. I know she has been working out of a apartment in temple hills as she wasn't getting enough money to cover a hotel. I seen the ad tonight that she was 420 friendly and I knew I was done with her. I need to find new group of quality females. Anybody got any suggestions?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ics-25/4637874

  12. #1637

    Mz. Kat

    Seen her about a year or a year and half ago on central ave. She was new and fresh. Seen her ad and arranged a meeting with her. She lives in forestville so I met her there as I was in the area for a car date. She looks rougher now. She said she dances at EI. I agreed on a 75 over the phone because I though she still looked the same. I wanted to ask her to get out the car and leave but I am trying to be kinder in 2012. The services we decent but would not repeat.

    Didn't take direction well.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nly-21/6346723

  13. #1636

    Miss Amie

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ase-27/7273753

    For several months been not taking on new clients. Who has the scoop?

  14. #1635

    USE PMs for this Stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    Why are you guys arguing about a massage provider in the BackPage Advertisers Review section. Please take your reviews, critiques, and comments in the proper section.

    If she is offering massages, then she should be reviewed in the Massage Parlor section, whether or not she provides full service or not.
    Why do we argue in public and waste each everyone's time and bandwidth with arguments?

    STOP IT!

    Take the pissing contest offline or in to PMs so the rest do not have to see it!

    JJ

  15. 06-04-12 09:26


  16. #1634

    Wrong location

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    He told us she does massage with lots of mutual touching and HR (which I think you missed in his report). He didn't say he wouldn't go back; just that he was wondering if anyone got more mileage than he did.

    I checked The Big Man's posting history, and he's put up a lot of valuable intel on girls to see, girls to avoid, and good hunting grounds. He's done more than his share of TOFTT. I can't find fault in his posting a report on a body rub girl and asking if anyone else did more.

    There are already way too many freeloaders and non-contributors here expecting us to do all their legwork for them. Those of us who participate (you, me, BigBan, The Big Man) don't need to fight with each other about how much more info the lurkers are entitled to. We're all pushing the ball down the field; let's help each other move it in the same direction.
    Why are you guys arguing about a massage provider in the BackPage Advertisers Review section. Please take your reviews, critiques, and comments in the proper section.

    If she is offering massages, then she should be reviewed in the Massage Parlor section, whether or not she provides full service or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape