Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,931 to 21,945 of 23660
-
05-30-12 10:42 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 754Almost got it
Under this theory, we would be pleasantly surprised to also learn some math in art class.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
Peace,
Scott
-
05-30-12 09:37 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 566Under this theory we'd take art classes to learn about math.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-12 09:35 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 566Female SBs on this Thread
For the record, my view is:
1. USASG is to facilitate an exchange of views among men.
2. The SB in question is a provider and this is a consumer's thread.
3. The requisite experience to contribute to the thread is missing.
Let's see how it goes.
-
05-30-12 07:57 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 118Update and comments
I agree we should get on with the stories and off the debates about who should be on this board. I do however agree that Mandy is a good addition to the group and gives a food SB perspective that we can all learn from. I have to say though that I got a good chuckle from the rabbit and hound analogy. Lit, you are always a good read and I hope you remain a contributor as well.
I have 2 possibilities this week. The warden is gone for a couple of days and I have a sure thing set up with a SB young nurse that I've already tasted. I also have a M&G with a 30 something pot that looks very promising. I'm a little worried that she might be a pro, but will know that later today.
Great stories recently from the group. Chi is a great addition and Guy has really stepped up also with recent stories that we can all learn from. I never miss a day of reading, so keep up the good work.
-
05-29-12 20:51 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 59Mandy
This board is better for Mandy being here than not. There is more than one way to get laid in this game, and she has been helping some of us in the kinder more gentler and honest approach. The result of which can sometimes be a more rewarding experience.
She is also doing this without any benefit to herself I might add.
But overall I tire of this topic being brought up. Please just drop it and get back to the stories.
Surely someone else here had a memorable memorial day weekend. (And please God not memorable like Nandos).
-
05-29-12 20:28 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 1420We're missing the point. This is an internet message board. Guys seem to appreciate Mandy and as long as she feels welcome she'll be around. When she doesn't we'll hear about it. I have no problem with a female on the board or Mandy for that matter. She tends to see a sentence in a post as an entrée into giving us several paragraphs about herself, but women see themselves in most everything with peace and quiet being their natural enemy. We always have the option of paying no attention. Nobody pays any attention to me saying you can't fool Mother Nature. I see no problem. So put me down as a Mandy supporter.
-
05-29-12 20:28 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 754It does.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
In my opinion, there is plenty of room in the clubhouse for all to participate. My father always said to us, "The only time we stop learning is when we are dead." I would add to this that we never know from where knowledge will come.
Scott
-
05-29-12 19:51 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 566Dear Scott,
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
You are mistaken.
However, I don't hold this against you. Please keep writing up your adventures, or near-adventures.
We can't let a female sugarbaby wannabe adviser just blab away on this thread. The mongers will be misled. She doesn't know anything about how to fuck women. She probably doesn't know much about how to fuck herself.
You've fucked a lot of girls. Does it seem to you they know what they are doing?
-
05-29-12 18:05 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 754There and back again
Chapter Three: Jersey Shore of Lake Michigan, or where's Snookie?
I hit town around 9 in the evening, check in by phone with my parole officer, file a report, grab a quick shower and I'm out the door by 9:30, freshly shaven and smelling good. I am figuring that a woman with some life experience will appreciate the time and effort I took to find two matching socks and a sport coat that is not from my high school graduation.
She has indicated that she wants to meet at a restaurant in a trendy part of town for a nightcap. I am thinking that I will be two for two, since I am officially off the radar, just hit the ATM, have another vitamin at the ready, and it is a warm, balmy, soft night. Perfect for l'amore!
I finally find a place to park, walk to the restaurant, which is jumping, throbbing might be a better image, with people, and force my way past the bar. I immediately spot La Principessa holding court on a bar stool, encircled by about 10 guys, all talking at once to her, or alternately, rubbing their six pack abs."Fuck, fuck and more fuck" I say again, wedge a spot at the end of the bar, and text her that I'm there, have spotter her, but am a little bummed by the quantity of testosterone that is surrounding her. She assures me they are just friends, and to please come over and reveal myself, which I do. This entire M&G was booked so fast that I had not had time to send her my picture, so when I finally introduce myself, she does not, honestly, seem all that impressed. I thought I looked good, frankly, but oh well.
We smile, make small talk, and then she introduces me to her friends, who I swear to God are all named either, Paulie, Johnnie, or Dom, with one Michael thrown in for good measure, although everyone calls him Mickey. Now let me stop here and say that I love Italians, I went to high school in the Little Italy neighborhood of Chicago, and a lot of the guys on the soccer team were my best friends from the 'hood, but these guys were like the rejected extras from an episode of The Sopranos. Many of them were even doing that thing with their heads where they thrust them forward and back like they're keeping count with a disco beat, except there was no music! Add to this the fact that they were all bleary-eyed drunk and you can picture the faintest outlines of the true uncomfortableness of the scene for me. But I soldier on, since La P was, indeed, quite hot, and I was imagining what it would be like to administer my Super Secret Technique on her in an hour or so. Unfortunately, she was not making any effort whatsoever, and I frankly was beginning to see an evening of diminishing returns. Just then Paulie I asks me,"So, you Italian?", to which I reply,"no, Irish", to which he replies "Oh, that's cool." I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean, exactly, but he followed it by rubbing his abs underneath his t-shirt. Was that a good sign? I don't know.
I turn my attention back to the contessa just as a very attractive blonde with short hair squeezes through our group, and Paulie II shouts to her "hey officer", to which she replies "do I know you?" Apparently she and P II met at the very same bar / restaurant last week, where he tried to hit on her and she refused his advances. She continues on, and he confides to me that "The chic's a cop. They're all fuckin' dykes, you know that?" I laugh, thinking he's trying to make a joke about getting shot down, but he just gives me the dead face out of Goodfellas and my blood suddenly runs cold. I know he's thinking "If we was someplace private right now I'd fuckin' kill you," and it was then that I decide to pull the plug on this merry outing, thankful I am getting out of there without an icepick in the back of my head. I put my hand on La P's very soft, warm shoulder (fuck) and whisper in her ear that it's just not working for me, thank her for meeting up on such short notice, and wishing her all the best in her search. Her reply,"Ok, hun, sorry it didn't work out." No tears shed on either side, but there was that tell-tale word all pros use,"hun." Did I dodge a bullet, or in point of fact more than one? Who knows, but it goes to show that the sun is not obligated to shine on you two days in a row. If it does, count yourself lucky and move on.
I trust that there are some kernels of wisdom buried here in these posts. If I were to summarize, I would say this,"Never, never, never give up; make lemonade, and try not to get yourself killed."
Keep up the good work, and don't forget to write,
Scott
-
05-29-12 17:16 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 754Who is going to prove to be the adult here?
Lit,
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
No one but you seems to have a problem with Mandy contributing. What does that say, I wonder?
Scott
-
05-29-12 17:09 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 754There and back again
Chapter Two: Lemonade.
On the morning of my third, and last, day in town, I woke feeling refreshed, logged on to my email, and saw a reply, not from a local baby, but one I had cast a line to from Chicago before I left. The facts: bleach blonde, very pretty, 5'1" baby, 43 years old (I know, way outside my creel limit, but I was hoping that with maturity came reliability), marketing consultant (which I am beginning to think might be code for something else) who acknowledges that it is short notice, but is wondering if we could meet for drinks (and maybe more, she says) the next night. "You are in luck!" I reply. "I am going to be back in town tomorrow evening, my SO is out of town where I will be joining her on Saturday, so Friday I am all yours." She makes appropriate replies of joy, a tentative plan is made, and I am once again thinking that the world is a beautiful place.
That evening I get back to my room, turn on the bat phone, and instantly receive a text from one of the locals that I had contacted the night before. Yes, she would love to meet me for dinner, she normally doesn't do this sort of thing without getting to know someone better, but my message was so respectful and polite (which it is; I bet I could get one of you to sleep with me, it's so good) that she decided why not?
I open up SA, check to see what she looks like, and almost have to physically restrain Scottie from running out the door without me. She is hot with two "t's". Long red hair, 5'9" (though I suspect taller once I meet her), 21 yo and absolutely gorgeous! I contact my trusted brother in the local trenches to ascertain that she was not a moonlighting pro. He reports back in the negative, so I took my vitamin with a happy spirit and a positive outcome in mind. We meet for dinner, I am bringing my A game, and it's all laughs, little touches, hands on the knee, long looks into the eyes, and not just by me - she's doing it too!
After dinner, we went to one of the local breweries that also had a live band, and continued the soft-core grope fest. My brothers, it was like real life dating, only better since I was pretty sure I knew where we were going to end up. After a bit more petting, a few drinks and some very pleasant kissing, I suggested that she could follow me back to my hotel, but only if she wanted, since I needed to get in bed soon, a long drive ahead of me in the morning. With not so much as a second's hesitation, she stood up and said "let's get out of here." We held hands like sweethearts as I walked her to her car!
Once we got back to the room, clothes seemed to evaporate, and I treated her to my Super Secret Orally-administered Speed Orgasm Treatment, which I have been perfecting over the course of some years, and whether it was that experience, or whether it was always in her plans, it apparently unleashed the hounds, and for the next two hours or so I was tossed around like a sorry rag doll. There was not a second when some part of me was not inside some part of her. I have never been fucked like that, not even by Polo! I finally had to beg to be released, since I had to be on the road in less than four hours if I was going to have any hope of making my appointment with the "marketing consultant" back in Chicago. We parted reluctantly, her smell still all over me (which I loved) , and promises to get together again the very next time I am down there. I may just delete all the other numbers from my phone. Baby #1 never did respond.
-
05-29-12 16:57 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 566Purpose of USASG
About the Mandy controversy of the last few days:
"The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women."
While some may prefer a different purpose, this is the one set by USASG. A female simply does not belong in the exchange.
In addition, Mandy is a provider and the members and potential members here are her customers. If she is going to post on USASG, it should be on a thread for escorts' advertisements.
She has plenty of alternative outlets.
-
05-29-12 16:42 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 754There and back again
My brothers,
I have three tales to tell, all part of my last week's adventure, but in the interests of not boring you to death all at once, I will split them up into three parts.
Chapter One: A Bowl of Lemons.
As you might recall, I was off on Tuesday to one of my favorite near-South cities, high in the Blue Ridge Mountains, where the trout streams run clear, the produce is all organic, the beers are all artisanal and locally-crafted, and the babies, every last one of them, are just as adorable as can be. I had been there many times before, and so had two brace of cell phone numbers on which to draw for some evening entertainment. Before I left, I texted the most adorable of the bunch, told her I was heading down her way, and wondered if we could get together on Tuesday night when I arrived. Receiving an answer in the affirmative, I put the bat phone away and hit the road.
The entire trip down we texted back and forth, nothing too salacious, just "good to see you again","can't wait to hear your laugh", and various other stuff like that. As I was nearing the three-hour out mark, I got a text saying that her sister's bf had suddenly taken ill, and she was on her way to Kentucky to be by his side, and so had to cancel. Apparently she is some sort of doctor that I was not aware of and was urgently needed.
"Fuck, fuck and more fuck" I say, and drive 20 miles over the speed limit for 15 minutes or so just to prove to myself that I can. Now mind you, this is a baby I had successfully bedded twice before, and so I tended to believe her story, but honestly, what unfortunate timing it is for Yours Truly. I'm trying to hope that the bf is going to be ok as well, but I really can't sustain the concern at this point. Truthfully, I am wondering whether if he died my baby might come back sooner. Regaining my senses, I pull over, fire out a few texts to the remaining three babies, and continue on my way into the mountains. Unfortunately, wish as I might to get my cell to ring, it remains obstinately silent for the rest of the evening, and it is, once again, Rosy and me. At least she's a cheap date.
Next day was full until late with client stuff, but as a reward I met up with another brother from our club, and he and I had a great time supporting the local breweries while swapping stories and strategies, successes and failures, and ways to avoid detection by our respective SOs. Magic, next time the drinks are on me, buddy. When I got back to my room that night, I got online and shot off a few quick On The Road emails to some local babies whom I had not contacted previously, and turned off the lights, the immortal words of Winston Churchill ringing in my ears, "Never, never, never give up!"
-
05-29-12 15:05 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 566Swallows,
Originally Posted by IlikeSwallows
[View Original Post]
Both of the two main sites Scott identifies allow you some access free so you should explore both. Thousands of girls on each. The formats are a little different.
There are numerous how to do it checklists spread throughout the 1700 or so posts. A recent one was by Guy Woodson (#1683).
Good luck and let us know what happens.
-
05-29-12 14:45 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 566Bad luck, Nando. Losing your sb would be a hard thing for you, but I know you feel it's better to love and lose than not to love. As to the burner phone: I started using google voice tied to a disposable email address a while ago, based on a recommendation in an early post, and have found it satisfactory so far and more secure than an extra phone.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





