Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1799

    Phone numbers in warning posts help future searchers

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Well I reviewed her before and tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but it appears that she would rather change her phone number and name instead of stepping up her game.

    • SPANiSH BeAuTy • &10084; • Visiting BrUnEtTe bArbiEdOll • AVAiLABLE NoW. 19.

    Meet your gorgeous Companion, I'm Alexis.

    An exotic and classy Spanish / Caucsion mixed doll standing at.

    ». »Alexis_Kiss«. «

    She also goes by Brittany or Sarah and her old phone number was 5034901965 and her number on another review site that is erotic is 198710
    Alexis / Brittany / Sarah Hilson uses phones:

    503-490-1965.

    408-634-6035.

    She also uses the letter O for zero in her phone number to make it more difficult to search.

  2. #1798

    Isiss Banks

    Her ad:

    Back on the Scene and Ready to Mingle!

    Reviewed as a Truly Amazing Experience. A Flirty, Kinky girl. Sweet as Sugar with a delightfully surprising Nasty side!

    Sensual and Sweet. Or Dirty like a star! I'm the One you've been Looking For.

    $100. "Express"

    $150. "Let's be Friends"

    $300. "You're in Love!"

    - Gentlemen get the 5 Star Service they Deserve!.

    (407) 476-3724.

    Isiss Banks.

    Link: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ord-24/7737471

    =============

    My Experience:

    First of all, she is NOT a true GFE. I saw her ads and her reviews all the way from California to the east coast. So, I decided to call her yesterday. After a few calls, she answered. Made appointment and met her at an upscale hotel in Tysons area. Since it was the first time, so I opted for the "Express". It's expensive for an express version, but I went for it anyway. I am glad I did. Her pictures are accurate. She is very clean and smell good. She is very attractive. I was in and out in 25 minutes. I was her first client yesterday. That's a little bit longer than a normal "express". Her ad says: ". Delightfully surprising Nasty side.". Yep, she talked nasty during. And it drove me nuts.

    She will leave on Sunday, catch her when you can. However, if you miss her this time, don't worry, she will be back in a few weeks (she told me). I will definitely will see her again next time. I wish she is a true GFE.

    Have fun and be careful as always,

    FS

  3. #1797

    Late review because I

    PINKY aka MEME.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...l-_-21/7642889

    HEY FELLAS ITS PINKY.

    LOOK NO FURTHER I'm BACK IN TOWN.

    I_ _DO_ _IT_ _ •&9733; • _ _W_A_Y _ •&9733; • _B_E_T_T_E_R.

    100%WHAT YOU SEE IS ME.

    100%NON-RUSHED&DISCRETT. LEAVING YOU 100% SATISFIED.

    *I PLAY NO GAMES! AND ALWAYS AIM TOO PLEASE.

    SOOOO. FOR GET THE REST AND CALL THE BEST.

    XOXOX. PINKY.) 408-313-4232 INCALL OUTCALL<<

    *NO BLOCKED CALLS! MATURE MEN ONLY!
    So I called her about a month ago and she answered sounding pleasant enough so I scheduled an out outcall. She said she'd be here in an hour and didn't answer her phone for the next 3 hours, then answer and said she was in traffic but still coming but ofcourse never came. Finally talked to her and told her to come the next day. The next day she pulled the same bulls#$att and wasted 5 or 6 more hours out of my day. This pissed me off yet made me want to get something for my wasted time so I call 4 an incall the 3rd day. I get to her slummy motel and call her and she doesn't answer my 1st 3 calls but calls me back and tells me she is waiting on her friend to leave the room with her date. I'm in the parking lot and there are 10 or more young thugs on the balcony near her room. I see her come out of one room and go into another in her bathrobe so I call her as I see her walking, she answers the phone (while I'm watching her) and denies that she is the girl in the bathrobe on the phone talking to me but tells me to wait 10 more minutes. It's broad daylight out with tons of activity. I pull off. I definitely recommend not wasting your time with this one as I've done enough of that for all of us. This is her new number. Her old was a 619 area code. In some ads she's pinky in others she's meme.

  4. #1796

    Don't be fooled!

    Well I reviewed her before and tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but it appears that she would rather change her phone number and name instead of stepping up her game.

    • SPANiSH BeAuTy • &10084; • Visiting BrUnEtTe bArbiEdOll • AVAiLABLE NoW. 19.



    Meet your gorgeous Companion, I'm Alexis.

    An exotic and classy Spanish / Caucsion mixed doll standing at.

    5 4", with an all natural curvy physique 36BPerky. 29'37'135lbs.

    Charming personality, very Classy, elegant and playful.

    I will provide a non rushed, discreet experience.

    Make your experience an unforgettable one by CALLING me!

    And her

    So don't just sit there wondering, come find out for yourself!

    I LOVE WHAT I DO!

    ».»Alexis_Kiss«-. «

    :&9829; 5O3- 49O<-1965 &9829; :

    Poster's age: 19.

    She also goes by Brittany or Sarah and her old phone number was 5034901965 and her number on another review site that is erotic is 198710

  5. #1795

    Samara yeast infection

    SAMARA aka Lina Rose 904-419-3146.

    Very sweet girl, Stayed much longer than what she was compensated for $ for q but stayed about an hour. She started off with a CBJ and then layed back for mish. Great for the first 5min of mish before I looked down and saw that caulky white stuff some would confuse with wettness but is actual a sign of a yeast infection. Needless to say I rushed myself through because I was somewhat turned off by then. A week later my wife pops up with an infection. Hopefully She has taken care of her infection by now cause she has a nice friendly personality and unrushed service. Minus the yeast I'd recommend her. She looks just like her picture in the face but she is a bit heavier than in her photos (not a slim waste at all but not sloppy fat either).

  6. #1794

    Kandi

    Just got the word that Kandi will be back on Sunday and will be in a nicer hotel. This one is worth the price of admission.

    See my previous posts

  7. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    That BP ad is going to be gone in a matter of a day or two, so all we'll be left with is a review of "petite hood rat." If you want people to avoid her, your review will not accomplish your goal.

    For the sake of posterity, her name is Yurani, and phone is 347-319-5807
    My bad I'll get that next time.

  8. #1792

    Update on Herndon stings, maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by joseleche  [View Original Post]
    sometimes mind games are played. i found nothing. i do not blame you about being paranoid about fairfax and herndon.
    again i have no idea if this info is accurate or not. just passing it along because it's posted on cl. must be an election year.

    update herndon police dateline nbc stings. w4m. 29 (reston)

    date: 2012-05-22, 5:40pm edt.

    dateline nbc is working with herndon police. videotaping men who solicit escorts on backpage. not **** people. its a story on backpage and illegal escorts and adult services and the guys who use them. 9 guys arrested so far for solicitation of prostitute. consider this an inside tip.

  9. #1791

    Please put names and other identifying info in reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoMa  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...for-18/7843498

    So, long story short, saw the cute picture, decided to TOFFT.

    Waited for 20 min, she lied to me said she just got out of the shower but then told me later she had a client.

    Walked in, tv was on BET, small cute white girl with baby fat. She looks REALLY young, like. 18.

    She really doesn't know what she is doing. She is a nice girl, but lacks culture and etiquette. Cusses a lot, although she doesn't pick up the phone during session, she bitches about it.

    YMMV. I did not have fun, in fact, I couldn't even bust one. She said everything is covered and she doesn't do anything extra. She doesn't even do CBJ bceause the condom nums her mouth apparently.

    I would not recommend.
    That BP ad is going to be gone in a matter of a day or two, so all we'll be left with is a review of "petite hood rat." If you want people to avoid her, your review will not accomplish your goal.

    For the sake of posterity, her name is Yurani, and phone is 347-319-5807

  10. #1790

    Bella

    After a series of email back and forth, was finally able to set up a time with Bella. She looks to be in her early 30s. She did a mediocre massage was kind of oil rub.

    And then offered standard NOVA to which I said no and asked for extended menu, which she did offer with extras. PM for more intel.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...age-26/6672720

    How Would you like to Enjoy A nice Relaxing Massage With a Women of Experience, and knows how to Relax All the Stress. Come. Check me out, Drama Free, My pleasure starts from 125kisses hour. Safe discret location. U will love my Hands and more, Contact me now I'm ready. Bella ••&9829;

    Poster's age: 26.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, fairfax / chantilly

  11. #1789

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreter  [View Original Post]
    Noticed this on BP and took a chance.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...las-24/7835971

    Contacted her over the phone call. Called her to ask about the services, quoted $.5 for hr. Agreed on $.2 for 40 mins.

    It took a while for me as it was a bit of a drive but once I reached at the address, was little disappointed by the ambiance.

    As it was cheap motel on Rt 1 and there were people present outside their rooms. Anyways still reluctantly proceeded to the

    Mission, and called her from the parking lot. Initial couple of calls went answered but then she replied and gave me the rm no.

    Pictures definitely her's. Very Nice attitude, Not a GFE though. But still she's that MILF which I will RTF, again YMMV my purpose

    Was resolved. Treat her right.

    She told me that she will leave in couple of days and will be back after a week or so. All in all it was good other than the flea bag motel.
    Here is my experience:

    We started removing our clothes after I gave her the donation and I noticed how hot she did look in her panties and bra. I laid back on the bed and she proceded to give me a nice BBBJ until I got hard then she applied the hat. I asked her to get on top so I could see those nice young breast and her hot body. Nice CG then we switched to mish. I wasn't sure if I was hurting her or if she was trying to keep me from going too deep. We decided to switch to doggy and that was a very nice sight. She was playing with her clit the whole time and I finally popped. She was a little aloof after I got up and went right for her phone and started getting dressed. I really didn't mind at the time but I asked her how long she had been in the business and she replied 3 days. I think she has potential to become a great provider with some good guidance. She is nice and her body is hot so be nice to her and lets see if we can all help her become a better provider. She will be back and forth in the next week so keep an eye out for her. I think she is worth the money but she needs refining. YMMV.

    Warlock

  12. #1788

    TOFFT. Petite hoodrat fromo Brooklyn

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...for-18/7843498

    So, long story short, saw the cute picture, decided to TOFFT.

    Waited for 20 min, she lied to me said she just got out of the shower but then told me later she had a client.

    Walked in, tv was on BET, small cute white girl with baby fat. She looks REALLY young, like. 18.

    She really doesn't know what she is doing. She is a nice girl, but lacks culture and etiquette. Cusses a lot, although she doesn't pick up the phone during session, she bitches about it.

    YMMV. I did not have fun, in fact, I couldn't even bust one. She said everything is covered and she doesn't do anything extra. She doesn't even do CBJ bceause the condom nums her mouth apparently.

    I would not recommend.

  13. #1787

    Taira

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    When I pulled up this number it showed several reviews on another site that are pretty good for a woman named Taira- Columbian woman
    I've been with Taira several times, she's spectacular, she will be in Colombia for a few months but told me that she'll be coming back.

  14. #1786

    Kandy

    Noticed this on BP and took a chance.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...las-24/7835971

    Hello guys.

    You have a beautiful 24yr old looking for fun.

    Call or text is accepted.

    7six5nine941two90.

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Alexandria Richmond Hwy
    Contacted her over the phone call. Called her to ask about the services, quoted $.5 for hr. Agreed on $.2 for 40 mins.

    It took a while for me as it was a bit of a drive but once I reached at the address, was little disappointed by the ambiance.

    As it was cheap motel on Rt 1 and there were people present outside their rooms. Anyways still reluctantly proceeded to the

    Mission, and called her from the parking lot. Initial couple of calls went answered but then she replied and gave me the rm no.

    Pictures definitely her's. Very Nice attitude, Not a GFE though. But still she's that MILF which I will RTF, again YMMV my purpose

    Was resolved. Treat her right.

    She told me that she will leave in couple of days and will be back after a week or so. All in all it was good other than the flea bag motel.

  15. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks ago I TOFTT and saw Helene. I had seen her about a year and a half ago and got a very good one hour massage with NO hint of extras. I now see she is posting on Body Rubs and also under Massage on Backpage and alludes to more than just a very good massage, so I, remembering the good massage, decided to try again. Her ad says she has no time for lots of back and forth emails, yet she generated 7 to me as we focused on a specific time on her calendar. During those emails I asked her about her tandem massage, yet she NEVER responded. Finally it is agreed that 3pm would work for her, but I had to say yes to that time by 9am as she was going out shopping all that day prior to 3. I said OK see you at 3. She responded that She and her friend would see me at that time and that it would be 180 for an hour tandem massage. I agreed, thinking, I guess I am getting the tandem. A bit later she texts me reminding me that they also accept tips. I arrive at 251pm and call her and she says come to the front door. I walked to the door and another gal greets me, telling me to remove my shoes prior to going downstairs to the massage area. A caged barking dog and smoky environ filled the first floor area. The gal who answered the door follows me down and is dressed like she just entered the Walmart shoppers funny picture contest. It became evident that she is the tandem. When I get downstairs, I get the all business cold demeanor aloof instruction filled greeting. The bathroom is there, put your clothes there. I comply and at 259pm the tandem starts, the massage is good, one focused on the upper body, the other the lower. At 330pm I am told to roll over, I thought that this is not a good sign. By 336pm my massage was over. I said that was quick. She says: It's goes quicker when 2 are massaging you. They leave the room, I get dressed and hand over the 180. I head upstairs and put my shoes on. She comes upstairs and says: You did not tip. I say: when the massage ended after 37 minutes I lost interest in tipping, and I left. A bit later she texts and says you arrived early, the massage started early. I did not respond vowing never again.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ce...nds-43/2628879
    My time there wasn't as bad as yours. I have had much better massages elsewhere.

    Definitely therapeutic only here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape