Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #347
    The ads with Dallas have been reviewed several time on another board. Looking at several different boards and tineye are very helpful so you don't lose your $$.

  2. #346
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been a lurker too long, so here's my first contribution to the board:

    I've seen this girl Candy a few times. She's pretty, has a pleasant personality and is accommodating. You have to go to her house in S. Philly. Kind of dumpy, but quiet.

    I think she's hot.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ght-25/7379644

    Al
    What were the damages?

  3. #345

    Here is my original post on dallas

    She is fake. Kinda thought she was going to be because she was so hot in the pic. But I was there and she looked ok w her tight dress on, soo I said ok. Get there and we had agreed on a GFE for $.2. So when I get there I give her the donation then she starts w the upsells. I said I thought we agreed on a GFE. She acted like she didn't know what that meant. So she gets undressed and her body is a mess of stretch marks. Pretty sure she was doped up as well. So asked her do I get as many shots on goal as I can for the half hour? She says no. So now in thinking WTF. So we just did CBJ for a bit. Nothing great but not bad. Then cg for a little and some doggie. Since I felt like a iwas burned a little I kept going after the first cup, (thanks viagra). Little did she know sh got 2 cups anyway. Would NOT recommend or repeat.

  4. #344

    Dallas is fake and not worth it

    I went to see her once down by south st. Got there and deff wasnt the girl in the pic even though she swore to me on the phone it was her. Got there and she looked ok w her tight little dress on, I already took a viagra and didn't feel like fishing on BP for the rest of the night so I said ok. On the phone we agreed for 120 for a half for a GFE. Once I got there the upsells started. I said wait a min we agreed on a GFE. She played dumb like she didn't know what that was. So I went for the regular. Once she got undressed she was a mess of stretch marks, she was doped up pretty good too. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

  5. #343

    Ya I went to see that chic once

    Quote Originally Posted by Way2lazy  [View Original Post]
    Pics confirmed fake using tineye search.
    Huge wast of time. Bad experience. Stay away.

  6. #342

    Candy

    Hey guys,

    Been a lurker too long, so here's my first contribution to the board:

    I've seen this girl Candy a few times. She's pretty, has a pleasant personality and is accommodating. You have to go to her house in S. Philly. Kind of dumpy, but quiet.

    I think she's hot.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ght-25/7379644

    Al

  7. #341
    Pics confirmed fake using tineye search.

  8. #340
    Pics look blatantly fake.

  9. #339

  10. #338

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    She has several reviews on another site, all 8's or above. Go tap that and report back!

  11. #337

  12. #336

    Real pics good provider

    Did the two maybe three call system she wasn't available first try. A week later did the same routine finally got to see her normal rate for her time got down to business CBJ and the whole nine. Nice body fat azz and she also doze a good job at putting on a show. She makes you think your killing her but it's just great customer service. Would I repeat yes. No upsell no bait and switch.

  13. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by Silenses786  [View Original Post]
    Dude! Why not make a date with her and report back? 8 Posts, no reports. Mostly inquiries.

    More knowledgeable members are more willing to help out a guy who has posted a few reports. Any swinging d*ck can show up and suck free info out of the site. Go see a few girls, post reports and build some cred. Don't be just a "taker."

    IMHO those pictures have "stripper" written all over them, wouldn't you say?

  14. #334

    Thanks for TOFTT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    I give MIA a big Zero In every catagory. TOFTT never felt so bad. Went home and banged the wife, rock hard! Next time I'll do so research before falling for a tight butt.
    Sorry about your bad experience! I think we all, no matter how experienced, have our share of those bad ones from time to time.

    But thank you for posting the warning! Much appreciated! It is human nature to brag about the good dates and bury the memories of the bad ones. So thank you for paying forward on that one!

    Something to think about. Anything in the way she set up the date that might have been a clue to YMMV? Sometimes a review helps finds clues and that can be something to learn from. Sometimes there aren't any clues as the girl is slick until she has to perform. Just sayin'

  15. #333

    Report Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Je Love Sex

    For the heads up you saved me from a big disapointment shame girl in ad very good looking. This is why it is great to have a group like this to help out each other, thanks again.

    Bob
    OK, cool! So we will be looking forward to your reports on whoever you have seen recently!

    Assuming your are new a few tips.

    1) Tineye search the pictures. If they come up with hits, likely the pics were "borrowed" to be used in the advert and therefore chances of bait & switch (B&S) increase.

    2) Google the number. If you get hits follow the links. Finding the same girl in multiple cities means she is a traveler. So if one is looking for a regular girl, this ain't it. BUT also look for pictures of different girls on the same number. THAT suggests one number is used to "hire" multiple girls and that equals. Agency / pimp.

    3) Try some reverse search of the phone number for additional intel. There are some smart phone apps out there that even pick up cell #s.

    If everything checks out. CALL THE GIRL! Nothing like a conversation to tell if she is your type or not. Or to see how she handles business. I have never had a good date with a girl when the first words out of her mouth were. "How soon are you coming?" or "How much do you have to spend?" YMMV. But get an idea if she seems like she offers what you want, is in an area you want to travel to or has a rate close to what you want to pay.

    But above all. Every now and then one has to just Take One For The Team (TOFTT)! Use your spidey senses and take a chance. If everyone waits for someone else to see a girl.

    Good Luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape