Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1784

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but based on the ads I'm guessing she is the same girl as the one in this ad (who I believe has reviews).

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...sty-23/5476627
    I have thought the same thing based on the style of the add. I was hoping someone had seen her to know for sure.

  2. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-ds-23/7252131

    •••&9658; PERFECT &10131; &9733; == &9734; ALWaYS _The_ BeST _ CHoiCE &9734;

    &10102; *Very Curvacious!

    &9734; Upscale Companionship.

    &9733; Sweet EYE CANDY!

    *°•*9734; *•Good time, no rush°* *°•*9734; *•°*

    Call me xoxo.

    &9829; LEXI &9829;

    Five seven one 3 1 6 six one 8 1

    I can't find anything and pics look TGTBT
    I could be wrong, but based on the ads I'm guessing she is the same girl as the one in this ad (who I believe has reviews).

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...sty-23/5476627

  3. #1782

    Amber

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...abe-22/7667576

    I checked out Amber the other night. She looked about as expected. A bit older and chubbier than her pics but I still found her cute. After a few minutes she got more comfortable and friendly with me. She had a friend sleeping on the other bed during our session. It was fine with me but may be a bit strange for some people. Anyway the session consisted of an above average CBJ and some doggy. She would have finished me with the CBJ if I had let her, but once I let her know I wanted to move on she obliged. I hit it doggy until I popped. I disposed of the rubber and she gave me some wipes to clean up. It was a solid quickie. Of course keep in mind that I somehow seem to hit if off with many, if not most, providers and come out on the better end of YMMV.

    It was. 8 for the quickie. She usually posts in Springfield and is currently using a 575 number.

  4. #1781

    Centreville non magic

    A couple of weeks ago I TOFTT and saw Helene. I had seen her about a year and a half ago and got a very good one hour massage with NO hint of extras. I now see she is posting on Body Rubs and also under Massage on Backpage and alludes to more than just a very good massage, so I, remembering the good massage, decided to try again. Her ad says she has no time for lots of back and forth emails, yet she generated 7 to me as we focused on a specific time on her calendar. During those emails I asked her about her tandem massage, yet she NEVER responded. Finally it is agreed that 3pm would work for her, but I had to say yes to that time by 9am as she was going out shopping all that day prior to 3. I said OK see you at 3. She responded that She and her friend would see me at that time and that it would be 180 for an hour tandem massage. I agreed, thinking, I guess I am getting the tandem. A bit later she texts me reminding me that they also accept tips. I arrive at 251pm and call her and she says come to the front door. I walked to the door and another gal greets me, telling me to remove my shoes prior to going downstairs to the massage area. A caged barking dog and smoky environ filled the first floor area. The gal who answered the door follows me down and is dressed like she just entered the Walmart shoppers funny picture contest. It became evident that she is the tandem. When I get downstairs, I get the all business cold demeanor aloof instruction filled greeting. The bathroom is there, put your clothes there. I comply and at 259pm the tandem starts, the massage is good, one focused on the upper body, the other the lower. At 330pm I am told to roll over, I thought that this is not a good sign. By 336pm my massage was over. I said that was quick. She says: It's goes quicker when 2 are massaging you. They leave the room, I get dressed and hand over the 180. I head upstairs and put my shoes on. She comes upstairs and says: You did not tip. I say: when the massage ended after 37 minutes I lost interest in tipping, and I left. A bit later she texts and says you arrived early, the massage started early. I did not respond vowing never again.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ce...nds-43/2628879

  5. #1780

    BBW lovers: Kayden (round 2)

    Saw Kayden again yesterday. Opted for the quick session. CBJ then doggie and done. At this point the best DT I've experienced yet. I've come to the realization that she is now my favorite. For those of you that like them BIG, I'd give her a go. She only works Fridays and Saturdays. And a bonus is she is not one of these "hood" types. Very polite and soft spoken and seems to have a brain (seems). Quick session set me back. 5. And yes I am going to repeat again.

    L: Depends on how you feel about BBW's, If thats your thing then: 8.

    A: 9.

    S: 9

  6. #1779

    Pablo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I could give two sh! Ts about Pablo. I want to know who the undercover lady is. Although I tend to be pretty paranoid in Herndon and Fairfax County anyway, if this is true it confirms my paranoia. Just wondering why I'm not seeing any news about it anywhere but this guy's CL post.
    Sometimes mind games are played. I found nothing. I do not blame you about being paranoid about Fairfax and Herndon.

  7. #1778

    Any info on this one?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-ds-23/7252131

    •••&9658; PERFECT &10131; &9733; == &9734; ALWaYS _The_ BeST _ CHoiCE &9734;

    &10102; *Very Curvacious!

    &9734; Upscale Companionship.

    &9733; Sweet EYE CANDY!

    *°•*9734; *•Good time, no rush°* *°•*9734; *•°*

    Call me xoxo.

    &9829; LEXI &9829;

    Five seven one 3 1 6 six one 8 1

    I can't find anything and pics look TGTBT

  8. #1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche  [View Original Post]
    You left out the part were at the end it say "I'm filing a lawsuit. Not he is. So scan the papers and do a search and see if a Pablo was busted.
    I could give two sh! Ts about Pablo. I want to know who the undercover lady is. Although I tend to be pretty paranoid in Herndon and Fairfax County anyway, if this is true it confirms my paranoia. Just wondering why I'm not seeing any news about it anywhere but this guy's CL post.

  9. #1776

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Hi DC!

    I had to move to LA a couple months ago to take care of my mom. Who recently passed (please no condolences. She was 95 and lived a great life. I was there with her for the final months and we had a great time catching up).

    Enough of that

    I came back to DC and NOVA for a business trip and the place is a ghost town. In a desperate move before my flight back out of Dulles I contacted the Senior Stateswoman of Nova Backpage "Connie." I couldn't fly wihtout a full nutsak.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...iny-52/7766665

    571-451-5034.

    Got her on the phone. She asked me 50 questions and I must have failed because she said she is overbooked and I am not welcome to see her. Wait, what? I lost me regulars since I moved and I watch the news AMPs are too hot for an out-of-towner to risk. So, I guess my DC Nova history (at least this chapter) will end on this note. My trip was salvaged by a trip up the beltway to Towson "J"on "H"enry "H"arrison for a bodyrub. Didn't get the name, but full menu 8 looks 8 attitude 9 finish.

    If you all ever get out to LA PM me and let me know. Its on fire out here.

    Mike Tas
    Yeah, I called her a few weeks ago and without asking me any questions she said she wasn't working that day, even though she posted an ad on BP that same day. Don't know what gives with her but there are a lot more fish in the sea.

  10. #1775

    Stings in Herndon / Tyson, Pablo's friend

    This was again posted here on CL. I tend to agree with the poster and appreciate his posting:

    "Guys Herndon Pd doing stings in hotel. My friend Pablo answered ad on backpage and was arrested. He said it was new ad. He advises if you see new ad That you never saw before stay clear. Its undercover vice. They use fake pics to lure you in. Then use GPS as you get near hotel. Trace Your every move. Like when you call from the parking lot when you arrive. That's the signal to get arrest team ready. Guys bottom line Herndon Is hot. Tyson's Is hot."

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...012241893.html

  11. #1774

    Scraping the bottom

    Hi DC!

    I had to move to LA a couple months ago to take care of my mom. Who recently passed (please no condolences. She was 95 and lived a great life. I was there with her for the final months and we had a great time catching up).

    Enough of that

    I came back to DC and NOVA for a business trip and the place is a ghost town. In a desperate move before my flight back out of Dulles I contacted the Senior Stateswoman of Nova Backpage "Connie." I couldn't fly wihtout a full nutsak.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...iny-52/7766665

    571-451-5034.

    Got her on the phone. She asked me 50 questions and I must have failed because she said she is overbooked and I am not welcome to see her. Wait, what? I lost me regulars since I moved and I watch the news AMPs are too hot for an out-of-towner to risk. So, I guess my DC Nova history (at least this chapter) will end on this note. My trip was salvaged by a trip up the beltway to Towson "J"on "H"enry "H"arrison for a bodyrub. Didn't get the name, but full menu 8 looks 8 attitude 9 finish.

    If you all ever get out to LA PM me and let me know. Its on fire out here.

    Mike Tas

  12. #1773

    Karmen

    Saw Karmen yesterday, started out texting she asked $ for hh talked down to. 8. She was actually right around the corner, I should have read the reviews before I jump on this. On the way there she told me she was getting in the shower, good. When I got there she told me to give her a minute cause she was getting dressed. Called me gave me the room number I get there and she is the girl in the pic but she is NOT 24. 34 or 44 but NOT 24. She strips to her birthday suit has me lay down and she begins a back rub. I stop her and ask I'm I here for just a massage, she replies no. Ok so I let her continue, she asked me to flip I do then she continues with the massage for a minute then moves to a BBBJ. Now mind you this is a first for me. This is the first "low cost" BP girl to ever offer up a BBBJ at least that I've run across. But the down side is that it wasn't that good. WAY too toothy. She continues for a few minutes, now I'm ready for the FS, she kinda hesitates and replies that she only does that with her regulars, the little head then takes control and it offers up more money. She hesitates again then replies that she normally charges $.5 for a FS, somehow I got the impression it was BB. That actually turned me off of that idea. She continues with the BBJ. I finish on her chest no CIM. Will not repeat.

    L: 5.

    A: 6. 5.

    S: 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karmen1.jpg‎  

  13. #1772

    Latina Incalls NoVa

    I'm new to the game, about a month ago I finally made a few calls.

    1st place: For whatever reason, I decided to make an appointment with the Russian girls from BP ads.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/15...ies-21/5726783

    I made an appointment for the same day I called, I was given the address to the building. Once I arrived, I called thegirl again to get the room numb, a different girl picked up and said,"you have appointment? Sorry we're not working today"

    The girl that told me that they're not working seemed confused that another girl had given me an appointment and was very apologetic.

    So I left, but since I was in the mood I did some more BP searches and found several ads about a Latina girl. Pictures looked good and when I called she was very sweet on the phone. The ad I called into no longer exists so I don't have a link for it, but there were a couple other girls at the same place who all operate under the same number:

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/22/7018032

    This one says "Nina", the girl I spoke to the first time was "Angelina" and once I got to the flat they have near Fair Oaks Mall, I was given a girl named Tayra. Tayra was fucking spectacular! Amazing model body, I couldn't believe it, I always expect worse than the pictures, but this was 10 times better. Got massage + full package. Amazing time, sweet girl. She didn't speak any english, but I speak some spanish and she loved that. I visited her once more, now she's back in Colombia.

  14. #1771
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post on craigslist tonight and was wondering if anyone had any details. Truth or fiction? Anyone know who the provider was?

    Herndon is hot. Stay clear. W4m. 21 (herndon)

    Date: 2012-05-10, 3:07PM EDT.

    Guys my friend Pablo was arrested in a sting operation in Herndon VA at 130 pm. He contact escort from backpage. Unmarked vehicles in hotel lot and Guy approached him When he got to door. Door opened they slammed him to ground.
    You left out the part were at the end it say "I'm filing a lawsuit. Not he is. So scan the papers and do a search and see if a Pablo was busted.

  15. #1770

    Rt 1 Cpl looking for fun

    A bit of a dive hotel. Just split the cost of the room which was a Grant. Stuck around for about 30 minutes & then the pimp daddy BF showed up. Was okay for getting the rocks off, but nothing special. She appeared to be hard of hearing, for as I would speak and she would say "what?" So, I suspect she was reading lips. Which, by the way her lip singing skills into the mic are okay.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...fun-35/7752491

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape