Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 806 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 12078
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1128
    Out on North loop. Nothing. Dry as a bone. Speaking of bones.

  2. #1127

    Pork and a minnow for lunch

    South loop run and nearly a LEO on every other block or street. No pussy out anywhere except on my last run down greenfield. I tried 3 or 4 times to get her in my car. She seemed almost too good to be. Well on my last attempt, I see her go talk to a guy in a car thru the window. I went around the block to see what would happen but she was gone and he remained. He was the first spot in on the block facing gf but didn't look like LEO as in he was potentially chilling. But man, had nice ass and cute face. Just be safe guys

  3. #1126

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Come on now dude, you have to share your good fortune with your fellow mongers because she may be here today and gone tomorrow and you will be searching and thats where the mongers come in. So share that ass. You cannot miss what you can't measure.
    Her name is jessican and now that I have her digits and know where she lives, I was able to tap it today and I have a date with her tomorrow. I sometimes love it that I do not have to look around for some ass. Even though she sucks at BJ's, she lets me do anything I want, Like today, started with some tongue, then laid her out and liked all of her body, then some oral, then AR, the FS, OMG this girls is amazing, well tone, fine nice more than mouthfull tits, firm and willing to please and the best part, the damage was. 40.

    Good luck to you mongers if you find something as noce as this. By the way I was able to get Lexi's number, I have schedule with her on Saturday, then Chilly on Sunday morning, then Kristy this nice firm 19 year old latina that reminds me of Mercedes.

    Like I said I love not being able to roam looking for something that I love.

    Happy hunting

  4. #1125

    Come on now

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I recognize those tattoos, I can't place it now but I will soon. Not from Backpage, but a while ago on craigslist. I wish I can remember her Nane. But I know her. I am pretty sure.
    Come on now dude, you have to share your good fortune with your fellow mongers because she may be here today and gone tomorrow and you will be searching and thats where the mongers come in. So share that ass. You cannot miss what you can't measure.

  5. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Grumpy old loser is right.
    I said I might be a grumpy old fuck, not a loser.

  6. #1123

    Downtown

    Anyone have luck downtown Milwaukee or at poto?

  7. #1122

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    ATW2020 I don't mean to pick on you or others that offer their input here but is it that hard to maybe write so all are able to understand? Or maybe even spellcheck? I'm hardly a scholar by any means but I read my posts before I submit them. And that's to make sure when they're read they are understood.Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old fuck that has nothing better to do than pick on others.Forum Killer NOT!
    Grumpy old loser is right. All I said was there are no ladies on the streets which I find unusual since it is nice now.

    But on a other note, I write on a smartphone. Doing this quickly. And look at the forum we are on. Just stop attacking everyone here so we stay on course for monging and pounding those SWers

  8. #1121

    Then Don't Post Cryptic Messages

    ATW2020 I don't mean to pick on you or others that offer their input here but is it that hard to maybe write so all are able to understand? Or maybe even spellcheck? I'm hardly a scholar by any means but I read my posts before I submit them. And that's to make sure when they're read they are understood.Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old fuck that has nothing better to do than pick on others.Forum Killer NOT!

  9. #1120

    Always a forum killer somewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    WTF does this mean? If anything at all? Am I being too critical? Looks more like an idiot that doesn't know how to bring his point across. Don't bother!
    Just saying that I was seeing working girls all the time and reports were coming in heavy as the temps were rising. Just seems odd to never see one lately. I guess I have seen a few but it is chela 9 out of 10 times and she is nasty and in the streets usually.

  10. #1119

    Bare body

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    My friend I think you are not looking hard enough, take a look at this find from today in the south loop, will not diclose where as I want to enjoy her before all of you tear her apart.

    Attachment 175814
    I recognize those tattoos, I can't place it now but I will soon. Not from Backpage, but a while ago on craigslist. I wish I can remember her Nane. But I know her. I am pretty sure.

  11. #1118

    Bare cub

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    I don't ever see much anymore. And if I do, they aren't working or my time has run out. This board seemed to have been getting busy so figured action was out there but guess not. Only doing south loop.
    My friend I think you are not looking hard enough, take a look at this find from today in the south loop, will not diclose where as I want to enjoy her before all of you tear her apart.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0311.jpg
Views:	2303
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	175814

  12. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    I don't ever see much anymore. And if I do, they aren't working or my time has run out. This board seemed to have been getting busy so figured action was out there but guess not. Only doing south loop.
    WTF does this mean? If anything at all? Am I being too critical? Looks more like an idiot that doesn't know how to bring his point across. Don't bother!

  13. #1116
    Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested / convicted/ incarcerated / released for engaging in commercial sex activities.

    The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  14. #1115

    Mindy

    Picked up Mindy at 22nd and Lincoln, she lives near there I think. She looked real bad. Again with the bruises on the legs and body. Big sores too. Still gave me a BBBBCIM while driving. Had fun too. Got on the express way and off, then back to 22nd street. She tried to spit it out the window, she missed. $25. I will not repeat her again.

  15. #1114

    Bare cupboard

    I don't ever see much anymore. And if I do, they aren't working or my time has run out. This board seemed to have been getting busy so figured action was out there but guess not. Only doing south loop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape