Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1769

    Sunshyne (Casey) has new pix, new phone

    I don't think I ever posted about my second visit with her, which was better than the first. Performance may be hit or miss, and romance is a bit lacking, but the job gets done.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1405167

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lay-19/7737279

    703-217-1176.

    I'm keeping her number handy if I need a quick outlet.

  2. #1768

    Herndon "hot"?

    Saw this post on craigslist tonight and was wondering if anyone had any details. Truth or fiction? Anyone know who the provider was?

    Herndon is hot. Stay clear. W4m. 21 (herndon)

    Date: 2012-05-10, 3:07PM EDT.

    Guys my friend Pablo was arrested in a sting operation in Herndon VA at 130 pm. He contact escort from backpage. Unmarked vehicles in hotel lot and Guy approached him When he got to door. Door opened they slammed him to ground.

  3. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Lazy your mailbox is full. Delete some messages.
    Thanks, I deleted some.

  4. #1766

    Don't put yourself at risk

    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots  [View Original Post]
    This post is hilarious. I'm almost tempted to try some Sonny Liston and report back my adventures when her and her merry band of Robin hooders step out of the place with my own fake undercover vice squad set-up. That should make for some great discussion on this board.
    But if you just can't resist doing something crazy, make sure you share the details with us.

  5. #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDude  [View Original Post]
    And what Brenda is this? She has no number to identify her (or a link to her ad) except her name?
    Hey Lazy your mailbox is full. Delete some messages.

  6. #1764

    A real Fem-Fatale. If your looking for some spunky-brewster please proceed.

    Went out to see this Fem-Fetale-Fetish pushing lady or should I say girl a few nights ago. Had a nice conversation with her on the phone and she sounded like a total sweet-heart. So I agree on a time and head on my way. I arrive at the agreed time and receive no answer when I call. I later get a txt message 5 minutes later asking me if I'm here. Wow. I call again as I hate texting and tell her yes I am. She said her friend had to use the room and asked if I could wait 10min. So I say fine.

    So 25 minutes go by and I call her. She says she is ready and asks if I'm law-enforcement. So after getting through all of the questioning she gives me the room # and in I go. So I knock, door opens and I see no one (she is hiding behind the door).

    The door closes and I finally get a look at her. She appears to resemble the woman in the photos but looks much longer. And her ass is no where as nice or plump as the girl from the photo. Also this girl's voice and attitude sounds totally different than the one I spoke with on the phone. So at this point I'm disappointed by the games and the session turned out to be underwhelming. She rushed and gave me so much attitude. I asked for half my money back and that I would leave but she said no wait. The girl said she was a freak and loved to ride-them. She got my solider to salute then said to come and get her. I went and smoked her small little hot box off. But wouldn't repeat. YMMV.

    Looks = 6.

    Performance = 5.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...frl-18/7716377

    Ph# AMANDA [ 21three. 864. 6three66 ]

  7. #1763

    Isabella: Looks good, but may have mood issues

    Also went by Hezel out West. The pix look good, but reviews on the oThER board and a West Coast book are mixed. Some say really good, some say OK but they wouldn't repeat, and some say she was absolutely awful, and even abusive. Several reviewers, including one here, said she was smelly down there.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1384772

    Maybe it depends on how she's been treated lately at that strip club where her pictures were taken?

    Was thinking of TOFT East Coast T, but don't know if I want to roll the dice on dealing with put-downs or re-encountering Trench Stench.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tte-22/7444279

    415-531-6904

  8. #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Received a backchannel note from a hobbyist who's afraid to post this report himself out of fear that his narrative will give away details that will let the ripoff crew figure out who he is. It seems legit to me, so I'm posting the warning here with identifying details removed.

    Our unfortunate friend saw an ad for Nikki, at first not realizing that she had been previously reported as being part of a possible sting. He found the questionable reports about her here, but after she called him again, he figured that LEO wouldn't be blowing up his phone trying to get him to come over, and talking in some detail about sessions.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1401807

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1401777

    When he got to the Motel in Springfield, after a delay, she called and gave him the room number. He went up, and she answered the door in an outfit with one nipple visible, which also put him at ease. After receiving the donation, she began saying out loud "This is X dollars for X amount of time, correct?" He got concerned, and she said it again, and when he agreed, she told him she was LE and he was under arrest for solicitation.

    Naturally, he freaked out, and tried to talk his way out of it. She said that they were trying to stop drugs and human trafficking, so if he left now and never came back, she'd notify her partners outside to let him leave. Needless to say, he hit the door running, and got the hell out of there. He thinks he was followed out of the parking lot, but ditched the tail after a mile. It became clear that it was a ripoff setup, with a possible robbery or other follow-up crime, although the tail could have just been for intimidation.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...elp-23/7599434

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ver-23/7301984

    202-701-0414.

    Some of her ads say "OMG I'm leaking" and others say she's 420 friendly, luring hobbyists to show up with contraband, giving her another way to extort them before agreeing not to "arrest" them. This number and girl are best avoided.

    If you're a daredevil, go check it out, and if she pulls the scam, show her and her boys your best Sonny Liston, then report your adventures back to us (using a proxy server to hide your IP address).
    This post is hilarious. I'm almost tempted to try some Sonny Liston and report back my adventures when her and her merry band of Robin hooders step out of the place with my own fake undercover vice squad set-up. That should make for some great discussion on this board.

  9. #1761

    A page worth reading

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I'm the dweeb but what does "French and Russian" refer to? What ever it is it sounds good.
    Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations

  10. #1760

    Attacking the messenger is standard procedure

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    "False statement on something that did really not happen so not cool! Please take this false posting about me its so not beacuse the condom di fall but it was when he had already pulled out! He was be very rude when he arrived and False advertising on me!"

    Not sure why she would dispute this but it's what happened! I tried to be as straight up as possible and even tried to give her credit for her efforts. I stand by my post completely. What do I have to gain by lying about someone that I will probably never see again. I don't want anyone else walking into her place without at least having some info. If you want a quickie with a young one and don't care about movement or performance than go for it. Also how in the hell could I be rude when all I did was ask to use her bathroom to pee when I got there and then tell her what I wanted? I thought I had left on a fairly good note despite the lousy sex.
    About ten years ago on a different board, I busted a girl for multiple postings and self-reviews, and she went into full psycho mode, claiming that I'd gone to see her and beat her while I was there. She posted all kinds of crap about me stalking her, and how poor little her was afraid of me. Fortunately, the local moderator knew me, stepped in, and slammed the girl, confirming that all of the reviews, posts, attacks, and white knights defending her were from the same IP address.

    Girls who get bad reviews from established reviewers try claiming that the guy robbed them, punched them, hadn't showered for days, had stains in his underwear, dingleberries, anything to kick sand in the umpire's face. In this case, I'd take Warlock's report at face value, and Brittany's half-literate complaints ("false advertising on me") as the garbage they are.

  11. #1759

    Brittany

    This note:

    "Greetings everyone,

    I recently received the following email from "dikecandiiapple69@ymail.com" regarding the above report.

    False statement on something that did really not happen so not cool! Please take this false posting about me its so not beacuse the condom di fall but it was when he had already pulled out! He was be very rude when he arrived and False advertising on me!

    Thanks,

    Jackson"

    Not sure why she would dispute this but it's what happened! I tried to be as straight up as possible and even tried to give her credit for her efforts. I stand by my post completely. What do I have to gain by lying about someone that I will probably never see again. I don't want anyone else walking into her place without at least having some info. If you want a quickie with a young one and don't care about movement or performance than go for it. Also how in the hell could I be rude when all I did was ask to use her bathroom to pee when I got there and then tell her what I wanted? I thought I had left on a fairly good note despite the lousy sex.

  12. #1758

    Please inform me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Repeated with Brenda. Price went up. 2 for the HH since March. Two pop French and Russian this time.
    Ok so I'm the dweeb but what does "French and Russian" refer to? What ever it is it sounds good.

  13. #1757

    1OOOO% REAL! EBONY °•&9733; (NO GAMES!) ABSoLUT€ WASTE OF TIME!

    Alexis is a absolute waste of time; she is afraid to give you the hotel she is at until you are on the main street once you get there she wants you to park in front of the hotel in a runned down low classed part of town and only exit your vehicle at her command, she is very scary and askes you consistently are you LEO. Too baby for me, may have been a sting or she might be LEO, no reviews same old tired pics she has posted in fact if that is her. Left no time for games.

    404-304-9453.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-in-22/7646143

  14. #1756
    The same Brenda that has been reviewed 15 times in this thread over the last 5 months, including links to her reviews, website, ads, and number. Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDude  [View Original Post]
    And what Brenda is this? She has no number to identify her (or a link to her ad) except her name?

  15. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Repeated with Brenda. Price went up. 2 for the HH since March. Two pop French and Russian this time.
    And what Brenda is this? She has no number to identify her (or a link to her ad) except her name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape