Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 9059
-
05-04-12 05:14 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 592Http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-20/7491893
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-12 23:47 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 2686It's a good thing you posted the phone number
Because the ad already expired. A Google search of the number brings up some ads from a West coast book that is red, where she also goes by Sarah Hilson. One of the pix there shows her to be pretty chubby.
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
What kind of bimbo wouldn't at least say "your time is up, so you need to finish," and give you a couple of minutes to get what you gave her $+ for, especially after you showed this idiot the immense courtesy of telling her the wrapper was still inside of her, not on you. You could have seen that the wrapper was off, and quickly gone back in before she noticed for a bare finish. Instead, you were a gentleman and didn't take advantage of the opportunity.
Maybe someone should avenge Warlock by sliding out to unwrap, then reinserting for the coup de grace?
-
05-03-12 19:46 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 121Brittany. New Girl
Sorry somehow the phone number got left out.
503-490-1965
-
05-03-12 19:21 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 121Brittany. New girl
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ord=alexandria
Hey guys! My name's Brittany,
I'm 5'4, 135lbs, my mesurments are 36BPerky 29-36, with a nice round Juicy apple bottom, long silky light brown hair and a million dollar smile.
What More Could You Ask For.
I'm Sweet, Kind and very.
I'm Looking For UPSCALE AND DISCREET GENTLEMEN.
Please No Blocked Calls / Any Explicit Talk You Will Hear The Dial Tone! Who Want To Have A Memorable and Relaxing Fun Time!
Her pics look cuter than the real thing. Maybe they are old. She is chubbier than the pics show but she does have a nice round ass.
Well here is the story. She is located near Seminary and it was very difficult for me to find. When I get there finally I had to park across the street because the garage was for patrons of that hotel and I didn't feel like paying for parking. She tells me to come up to her floor and call her. I get off the elevator and call and a maid comes out of a room right in front of me so it was quite awkward since she didn't answer the phone. The maid went back into the room and I walked back to the elevator and called again. She gave me the room number and I head down. When I get to the room she is hiding behind the door. She is cute kinda like the GND and not really any rules except everything covered. No problem. She asks me what my fav position is and I say probably doggy. I tell her I am also into good movement and dirty talk. I quickly start to realize that she is actually young and really doesn't know how to fuck. We start with mish then switch to doggy where her ass did look nice. Then we switched to CG where she was ok but in all her positions she seemed to lack any type of rythm. So I start to suggest things. She tried. I had to take a brake a couple of times even though it was only a half hour session since she really wasn't doing the work. I pulled out to rest again and noticed the condom had come off. She didn't believe it was in her but it wasn't on the floor or bed. She finally asked me to check and I did and found it a little deeper inside. She then informs me that my time has expired and asks if I want to go the whole hour. I decline and start to get dressed. I then tried to educate her on the business a little and let her know what normal pricing is. I also explain to her the importance of good reviews and repeat customers. I am not trying to bash her and YMMV but I think she could be good but she has a lot to learn. I even told her so in a nice way.
===============================================
Greetings everyone,
I recently received the following email from "dikecandiiapple69@ymail.com" regarding the above report.
Thanks,False statement on something that did really not happen so not cool!!!!! please take this false posting about me its so not beacuse the condom di fall but it was when he had already pulled out !!!!!!!!!! he was be very rude when he arrived n False advertising on me !!!!!!!!
Jackson
-
05-03-12 18:49 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 158Stay Away
Thanks for the warning as I have been looking at this ad and was ready to call. After all, the ad pics looked great and they passed the Tineye test, and you couldn't beat the twoferone price
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Sashimi; 05-03-12 at 18:50. Reason: typo
-
05-03-12 17:40 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 121Stay Away!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ice-22/7693358
Got to this location at an apartment complex and was greeted by a chubby little hispanic woman who led me back to a bedroom. When I asked where the other provider was she went out and brought back a girl who was in the process of having her hair colored! Foil in the hair and robe on! I declined and left. They told me the pics were real and it was $180 for 2 women at the same time. TGTBT.
240 277 9802
-
05-03-12 05:02 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 2686Charisma: Anything goes
Was curious about the language in Charisma's ads hinting at no-limit action ["ULTIMATE (natural) PLAYMATE"] so called and found her surprisingly engaging on the phone. Spoke a few more times before making it over to see her. Location was a nice hotel, but she and the very ghetto girl she was rooming with seemed out of place there.
Everything was agreed to on the phone before I got there, but she started complaining and limiting things (this position but not that one, etc.) as we went along. All languages are spoken without translation, but she wasn't as warm on the phone as in person. Pimpy McFly made an appearance while I was dressing; I was concerned there was going to be trouble, but there wasn't any.
Between the lack of enthusiasm and the surprise appearance of management, I probably won't repeat.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...lls-25/7610829
347-903-6285.
240-406-0584
-
05-01-12 19:33 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 148Two girls in the fredericksburg area
Recently returned to Northern Va for a recent visit found two adds thought would try them out
http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...now-20/7191571
Tried her first name was Nikki sounded sweet on the phone. Sent me some pictures. She is the girl in the pictures she sends add maybe 10 pounds and not bad pounds just thicker she has a really thick ass. She showed up we talked leo check out of the way. Nuff said we had lots of fun. I had a very good time she is legit and pretty friendly everything except greek on the menu. Not going into prices and other details thats between you and her sorry all I can say is don't except SW rates.
Next night tried another girl.
http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...ice-27/7053548
Hard to tell by her picture cause on my computer it was so small. But wow was she worth one of the best girls I have ever been with she is real and legit. Once again what happen is private just know she's real rates are between you and her. But wow she left me barely able to move be nice to this one guys she's a real gem. No SW rates here either guys you get what you pay for.
Please do not PM me for details will not give them also complain all you want about me not giving a price but all you should really need to know is they are both real which they are try at your own risk
-
04-28-12 16:51 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 76Savannahn / Savannah
Ok if you haven't already read the reviews of her then I'll be the one to give the fair warning. She's cheap and thats about as good as it gets. CBJ was the head only type, no deep throat even attempted. In mish she was doing that whole thing were they try and keep you from going all the way in. Plus the tread is about warn out. However I didn't have the odor issue the previous posters did, someone must have told her about it. And the worst part was greek. She made it seem as If I were killing her. If its that bad, don't offer it. Not to mention there wasn't much grip there either. All in all I spent. 7 got CBJ, mish, and greek, and left feeling like I paid too much. After thinking about it, she was more like a SW then what you normally find on BP. Looked VERY homely and flabby.
-
04-27-12 20:56 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 228Brenda x2
Repeated with Brenda. Price went up. 2 for the HH since March. Two pop French and Russian this time.
-
04-27-12 08:47 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 152TOFTT Kimmy Rockville
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...e-t-23/7634709
So here I was thinking that this one was kind of interesting. Called her up and she started asking lots of questions about my name, kind of job I had, and ethnicity. Her phone number brings up lots of ads on RB, so I did not doubt her authenticity, but it does make me a little nervous and I guess I'm not a good liar! Anywho, I showed up at her incall which is a nice hotel in Rockville and from what I read on the oThER website, I was expecting a massage with a BBBJ. Not exactly.
Found out that massage is only available with 1HR service, and everything is covered. No GFE for this girl. No DATY either. She is pudgier than in the pics, thick war mask of makeup, but a very sweet girl once she opens up. We had a good laugh session by the time I was leaving which was way over my booked time slot because of all the bullshitting.
One thing to be mentioned however is that she does provide a good DT. If you enjoy the sight of that, you might like this one.
30 mins for $.2.
Very nice girl, just a little mechanical on service.
-
04-27-12 03:50 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 2686Review: Raven
I called Raven a few weeks ago after seeing her ad, thought she sounded nice, so save the number for future use. Found myself heading towards Route 1, so gave her a call to see if she was available, and went over to her low-mid level hotel. She had chosen a room in a discreet place, and directed me in to avoid prying eyes, human and camera.
Looks older than some of her pix, and the claim of 27 in her ad is off by a decade or so, but she's a nice person, and delivers unrushed and attentive service. Extended and enthusiastic CBJ, and can take as much pounding as you can dish out in mish. At 60, the price is right for that quick relief.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nny-27/7624191
http://eroticmugshots.com/nova-escor...9/?pid=7471083
202-440-4939.
Ads now show new number of 202-656-0701
-
04-27-12 02:47 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 40My apologies
My last post was made by my roomate I left the forum on and logged in.
Originally Posted by BradsTravels
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-12 01:28 #1741Regular Member

Posts: 20Carolina
I got stood up by one provider (will talk a bit more about that later) , and remembered the good reviews about Carolina. So gave her a call, she picked up (actually it is another woman handles the phone) and setup the appointment 30 mins later.
All the reviews are true, she is definitely worth the visit. A Colombian lives in Spain, that is a good combination (thanks for the Europe financial crisis, girls are coming to US). She is a little bigger than the BP picture, normally I am not a fan of the full figure girl, but she is very pleasant. Started with CBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, Doggie, Mish and finished with Russian (one of the best Russian finish I had, you can't get it from spinners). Chatted a bit and followed by light mutual massage. She then politely ask: Do you want to start again? CBJ, Standing Doggie, Mish but couldn't finish, spent after 1st round. One of the better experience, will repeat if she comes back (she will stay for another couple of weeks) , damage is $$ for a hr. Somehow she reminds me of the Hawaiian Sunni used to be in Springfield (Carolina is much better looking than Sunni). Anyone know where did Sunni go?
Back to the stood up incident. This is a girl I have met before, and actually she contacted me the day before first and still missed the appt. She did apologized later, but I don't buy the excuse. So here you have it, this is a good provider who wants to keep me as a regular and still can't remember an appt 24 hrs later.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-12 15:06 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 40Brenda
Just saw Brenda get her while she is hot come at me bros odd future wolf gang kill them all baking boys finger blasting the hive.

















