Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now. Both times I missed the pick up. One time I turned down state fair to circle back and got flashed by my uncle with his spotlight so I just headed straight to the 75 on ramp back home. Both times I saw her she had a bandanna on. And she does look good. I think that's Brandy. The one that was on here pretending to be halo. Both times I saw her she was on State Fair. She posted a pick of herself on here. Also on Naughty Reviews. Wish I would have made that scoop. Both times I saw her she just gives this sexy nod kinda saying " you know you want this ".
    I'm regretting today but the so already knew I wad comming home dam if she was only out earlier. Maybe next time as always stay safe

  2. #3471

    Leeann

    Went out on the are yesterday night around 630 nothing out really one BSW thick wering a straw hat, and one WSW who I felt real bad for she was really white, blond skinny and look like some kind of zombie (poor girl) looked pretty young. Anyway headed to the ave and again, not much action did see two white guys across the street from the Vic I. Tucked in that parking lot in a silver suv they look suspicious as their were watching the Vic any ways meet Leeann. By the bank homely WSW mid 20's for a so so BJ for. 25 very rushed and jittery. Here the good part I cruise on the are on the way back home and a amazing WSW spinner type was walking and of statfair I seen her coming out of the gas station and she headed and about 5"5 she had a bandanna on with glasses and look to many be blond I Whould say she was a 10 in my book does anyone know who that is. I couldn't scoop because after Leeann I was already being expected somewhere

  3. #3470

    Two County Aunts In A Gold Car, John R

    Been seeing them a lot. They're in a gold Grand Am. If you get a look at the grill you'll see the recessed gumball lights.

    Deny these assholes the impound money; if you see them, GTFO Dodge.

  4. #3469

    Ugg

    Drove through JR today. Saw two cops clocking people, and two others with people pulled over. Got out of there quick.

  5. #3468
    Ok so I just found out I have a thing called an IN BOX wow.

    There was another by the name of Gina, she was active over on John R, real italian MILF material. Last I heard she guest of the governor for a long stay. I suppose she's gotten fat now, but when she was out on the streets she was amazing, I think she was the only one that actually dressed like a hooker.
    Yes and such a hooker was she. A real sweetheart.

    I would love to see a bunch of pictures of all our old and new favorites. Boy what a great idea. I am a Detroit history buff too so I think it would be great seeing a SW infront of the 6wood or down in the corridor!

  6. #3467

    JuanTheJohn

    Just another thought. The average authentic SP is probably not the best for on camera interview PR. Dig up the hottest lookiing girl you know who is willing to go on tv as a SP. News crews won't care that she's not the girl in the incident if she's willing to say she's done p4p and knows the street. Find a hungry lawyer to partner with and interview with you. Detroit is broke and wants to pimp out the street girls for cash. U can drive this to national attention if you want. If you don't get initial attention do your own youtube videos.

  7. #3466

    The victory is too hot for me

    I spent most of my Sunday driving through the Ave, and wound up with Brandy. Said she was 19, and I wanted to go to a notel, but she did not. Said she had a case of the drippy drips. So be careful. Where is a decent place to take someone on the Ave?

    I've been looking for Kim, but her number doesn't work. I like them skinny.

  8. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right. Even just talking to a known street girl will get you in trouble. If I had been on foot with no car to impound, they probably would've taken me to jail. That's wrong. Someone really needs to fight the way things are set up here. Just wanted to run my situation by you guys. Be careful out there. I'm good and you see what has happened to me. Things have really changed, they're using regular vehicles and newer tactics now. If LEO is in the area and they want to get #'s up. They'll get you. Don't fool yourself by thinking you can't get caught Thanks for the input guys.
    If you are really into the biz enuf to not care, you could make it into a PR opportunity. Unlike most mongers who are embarrassed by publicity. For you it would drive traffic. A sleazy, nasty story like this is just what a lot of news outlets like to drive ratings while condemning the immorality. It's a minor charge, but you could make it into a cause. How about Fox news and O'Reilly? They love "condemning" stuff like this while driving ratings. Have a press conference. Sue the city. Call in the ACLU. You will reach a shitload of closet mongers who are secretly titilated by ghetto SP's and are just a google search away from your sites. Have a t-shirt with the web address ready for your tv interviews. Tweet / facebook update your cause. Get the ho on tv with you. Ain't no such thing as bad publicity for SEO.

  9. #3464

    JR slow

    I stopped into JR a few times the past few weeks. It took driving up and down a few times to find anything. Picked up short haired WSW on Lantz, see her there a lot. Little spinner brunette. Got her to ride me good in my car, she was nice and accommodating, snatch pretty tight.

    Snagged Michelle again south of 7 mile. Nice petite figure, ate up though. Wore her out pretty seriously in five minutes, she was out of breath and fatigued. Nice girl, accommodating, just can't grudge fuck her like I often prefer to do as it seemed like she might break.

  10. #3463

    Amber on the ave

    Had a lot of free time on Sunday so I took an extensive tour of nearly all the active spots. While in past Weeks I have seen many leo about, this time I saw very few. While a number of ladies were seen, most were below what I would pick up (sub-30, 6 or better). I really thought I was going to go home disappointed after 130 miles of driving, but then I saw Amber on the ave, close to the vic. I had made a number of circles around the area and no Leo was about. Picked her up and found out she had a room at the vic. Against my better judgment I took her up on her offer to visit her room. Amber is a WSW, mid-20s. 5'9" or so, thin, and flat. She had a very good attitude and was playful. Had a good time and would definitely repeat. She did not have digits but took mine.

    Need some monger help, where are some notels in the ave area, I don't like the vic because of the heat (BTW there were 4 ladies walking around in the back of the vic when I was there, in the afternoon). PM me with info if you can on the notels. Also, when you cruise "the g" is that Gratiot or Groesbeck (was trying to find where the cruise area is there also (pm of details appreciated).

  11. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowhound  [View Original Post]
    From what people have privately reported to me, your Uncle will write the ticket and tow the car just for talking to a known street girl, or a decoy, on a public street. For the majority of people, it is cheaper to pay their standard "settlement offer" regarding the civil forfeiture of the vehicle and also pay the fines and court costs for the ticket. Fines and costs are set at a price point where it is cheaper to admit guilt with the promise that it will not result in a criminal record than to fight the charge. I think the forfeiture action is different and more complex than simply fighting an improper towing charge and impound fee. You do not have the right to a court-appointed attorney for the civil case, so you will likely need to pay as much or more than the settlement offer just to retain an attorney to get the car back, with no guarantee of success. Even if you win the criminal case, it is not automatic that the civil case would be decided in your favor as they have a lower burden of proof in the civil matter. The two matters are handled by different judges in different courthouses.

    Of course if you think that you will benefit from the fight, by all means do so. Detroit and Wayne County (which handles the forfeitures) are set up to handle these cases, as it is a money making enterprise. I doubt that they care if they win or lose your case, because they probably wrote several other such tickets on the same day as yours. They come out ahead regardless. Also keep in mind that the judges are elected politicians who, like Uncle, are aware that there have been recent publicized violence against providers in the city, as well as Uncles killed in the not so distant past while conducting these types of operations, so I suspect they will be just as concerned about your First Amendment rights as your Uncle was when it all started.
    You are absolutely right. Even just talking to a known street girl will get you in trouble. If I had been on foot with no car to impound, they probably would've taken me to jail. That's wrong. Someone really needs to fight the way things are set up here. Just wanted to run my situation by you guys. Be careful out there. I'm good and you see what has happened to me. Things have really changed, they're using regular vehicles and newer tactics now. If LEO is in the area and they want to get #'s up. They'll get you. Don't fool yourself by thinking you can't get caught Thanks for the input guys.

  12. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by TiklPkl  [View Original Post]
    Fight it all the way. Plus uncles and aunts have a habit of not showing up in tha 'D' so you may get lucky. As for the fees you can sue to get them back especially if your original citation is dropped or you win, which I think you will. I had to do that years ago when my car was towed in error while I was visiting. One of my aunts got a little over zealous and started directing cars to be towed earlier than the time that was posted on the sign. I eventually got my money but it took years and it had to go through the law dept. In my case I did it myself without a lawyer but yours may be a little more involved. I'd lawyer up.
    Yeah, I've got an attorney at this point. Just because the whole situation pisses me off. If I had been getting BJ or FS when they pulled up on me, I'd understand, but I was only shooting photos. According to my lawyer, this probably won't even make it to court. However, I lose either way. Paying a lawyer and spending my time will end up costing me money that I shouldn't have had to pay. Sure, prostitution is illegal, but seizing vehicles and then charging $900, $1800 or $2700 to redeem is absolutely ridiculous.

  13. #3460

    Another good time with #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Happened across Sue the other night near The Ave and Central. WSW about 26 years 5' maybe 100 lbs decent nice girl no rush cfs for 2 jacks will repeat if I find her again! No digits for this one but a good time had for my 100th post! Stay Safe!
    Scooped this one again early Monday morning for the same deal!

  14. #3459

    Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    If you can afford it, FIGHT. Always Fight. I'd rather pay lawyers double than give them a dime. City of Detroit is a pimp. Good luck, man.

    PS. Luv the sites.
    What are these "sites"? PM me if you prefer not to put it out there. Thanks.

  15. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    Everyone that knows me already understands what I do. My 1st amendment rights were violated. The publicity would probably only make me more money. Either way, I'm done with doing anything in streets now. I'm taking it to a studio. I'm a winner and just feel as though I'm being treated as a loser. So, bend over for them and take it in the a$$ or make a big scene? What do you think?
    From what people have privately reported to me, your Uncle will write the ticket and tow the car just for talking to a known street girl, or a decoy, on a public street. For the majority of people, it is cheaper to pay their standard "settlement offer" regarding the civil forfeiture of the vehicle and also pay the fines and court costs for the ticket. Fines and costs are set at a price point where it is cheaper to admit guilt with the promise that it will not result in a criminal record than to fight the charge. I think the forfeiture action is different and more complex than simply fighting an improper towing charge and impound fee. You do not have the right to a court-appointed attorney for the civil case, so you will likely need to pay as much or more than the settlement offer just to retain an attorney to get the car back, with no guarantee of success. Even if you win the criminal case, it is not automatic that the civil case would be decided in your favor as they have a lower burden of proof in the civil matter. The two matters are handled by different judges in different courthouses.

    Of course if you think that you will benefit from the fight, by all means do so. Detroit and Wayne County (which handles the forfeitures) are set up to handle these cases, as it is a money making enterprise. I doubt that they care if they win or lose your case, because they probably wrote several other such tickets on the same day as yours. They come out ahead regardless. Also keep in mind that the judges are elected politicians who, like Uncle, are aware that there have been recent publicized violence against providers in the city, as well as Uncles killed in the not so distant past while conducting these types of operations, so I suspect they will be just as concerned about your First Amendment rights as your Uncle was when it all started.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape