Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 19147
-
05-01-12 09:31 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 36Fight it all the way. Plus uncles and aunts have a habit of not showing up in tha 'D' so you may get lucky. As for the fees you can sue to get them back especially if your original citation is dropped or you win, which I think you will. I had to do that years ago when my car was towed in error while I was visiting. One of my aunts got a little over zealous and started directing cars to be towed earlier than the time that was posted on the sign. I eventually got my money but it took years and it had to go through the law dept. In my case I did it myself without a lawyer but yours may be a little more involved. I'd lawyer up.
Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-12 06:26 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 25Crazy, but it's so much fun. It makes the hobby even better. I use to post pics here but my watermark is all over them.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-12 01:31 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 438If you can afford it, FIGHT. Always Fight. I'd rather pay lawyers double than give them a dime. City of Detroit is a pimp. Good luck, man.
PS. Luv the sites.
-
05-01-12 00:15 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 61John R / Sarah Sting?
Just a warning guys, I saw someting on the R Sunday that might be a sting. While strolling the R around 9:30PM near 6 mile I saw Sarah standing on the West side of the street but I kind of thought it was odd because she normally works on the East side of the street right where Amber normally works. Still didn't think much of it till I went two streets down and saw marked Leo sitting with lights off hidden on that side of the street. I drove down to 8 mile and decided to go back to 6 and see if she was still there as I approached I saw all the wonderful colors lighting up the night we all hate to see right where Sarah was working. So I decided to split but about 10 minutes later curiousity got the best of me and I drove back and went right by Leo but this time there was a tow truck their picking up the mongers Van. Can't be sure but I think they were using her as bait. I know one of the other girls told me that Leo forces them to work with them so they can bust the guys. So anyway just be careful on the R.
-
04-30-12 22:19 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 86My opinion- lawyer up and fight it. Detroit is pressed for coin. I'm guessing you pay an impound fee for the car and a decent ADA will probably dump the rest, or leave you with a small fine. This just seems like bad publicity for them and it seems they'd want to simply end it.
-
04-30-12 05:38 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 25I think I should fight. Think I should?
Over the years I've posted here a few times. Guess I kind of want a few opinions. I shoot photos and video of local women who may or may not work as proson the streets of Detroit and other major cities. What the ladies do when not with me has nothing to do with me. With their permission, I showcase them on websites that I've been running for 10 years. A few days ago while in the act of shooting photos and video. 2 of my uncles and an aunt surround me & my "model". Apparently because she's a known working girl and we were in an area known to be frequented by Johns like myself, I was ticketed for "OTE" offering to engage. I've got photos of this woman from 9 years ago and just happened to see her in the area again and wanted to photograph her again. Our entire session was filmed. No sexual activity took place. In the video she does ask me about money. I say,"Don't discuss money, you'r emessing up the video." I showed the video to my 3 uncles. They confiscated my cameras, called me disgusting and towed my car. Now I plead guilty 10 years ago in an incident that gave me the idea to create my first website. In that instance I was indeed wrong. I tried to give my aunt a ride, she said,"Freeze, you're under arrest." I had offered to engage (OTE). I've lived in California, Florida and Georgia since then. Only had one incident where officers in Miami questioned me (the video was also rolling then). That time, when understood I was filming the woman for my website, LEO told me that it would be best if we took it to a motel.
Bottom-line is here in Detroit, my "model" probably could have been ticketed for public nudity. They just let her go back to the bus stop that she had been standing at. I probably could have been ticketed for filming without a permit outside of an abandoned house. But I definitely should not have been ticketed for "OTE", gotten my vehicle towed and cameras confiscated. To get everything back I'm being forced to pay $1800 plus towing and storage fees. I don't want to say where this occurred because it's not really important. I have no shame of my identity being revealed because creating pornography is my occupation. Everyone that knows me already understands what I do. My 1st amendment rights were violated. The publicity would probably only make me more money. Either way, I'm done with doing anything in streets now. I'm taking it to a studio. I'm a winner and just feel as though I'm being treated as a loser. So, bend over for them and take it in the a$$ or make a big scene? What do you think?
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.
In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!
-
04-29-12 08:21 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 284This morning 6:45 am 4/29/12
Saw the girl you mentioned. Short blond hair, a little thick, and flashing her tits. Was with two other SWs, I didn't like the scene with the construction and all. Felt like a sitting duck for Leo. But, it was good to see activity.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-12 16:23 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 214I have not seen one on Dearborn st since all the dope houses burned down and the gas station there closed up (which I believe is open again?) , but I stopped cruising it. I found many down there before that time and had a good WSW regular that stayed down side street by the park. Can't remember her name though. DK
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-12 16:13 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 214The SW you saw on fort most likely was tassie. She lives down one the street from there with her mom. Scooped her up years ago, and then about 2 years ago I scooped again and the meds have fried her brain and she is nut case. I recommend never picking her up, you won't be able to get her out of your car fast enough. When ever I she her out there, she flashes me and waves. I think leo just leaves her alone because of her lost mind. DK
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-12 11:33 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 327Jc
Webt for a drive last night, and was shocked by how little action was out. Made the wide loop of te circuit starting with the triangle, bright moor, warrendale, the ave, fort, vernor, jc, and the are. I saw one filthy and nasty SW on fort. Se was pulling her shirt up flashing people as they went by = PASS. I headed to the east side where I did two run through a, and finally came across linzi on jc. She was a bit thick for my taste, but with the slim pickings, the little head won. Scooped her and have to say that she was extremely pleasant. Wasn't high, smelled like she had just taken a shower and had clean clothes on, didn't smell of smoke, and was great to talk with. Immediately did the Leo check, and off we went to find a quiet spot. .02 for half and half. This girl has incredible oral skills. Probably the best BBBJ I've had in years. I've got digits for seniors, but she said her minutes were low.
-
04-27-12 06:42 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 58How she look
Any info looks. Donation required location etc.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-12 14:01 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 299Aleisha. Triangle
My all-time favorite lady is laying low these days, working off her phone. I wish I could support her more than I do, but cash is scarce. She did ask me to forward her digits to senior members of this board if any are interested.
PM me if so.
-
04-26-12 06:11 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 305Southwest Detroit, obviously. Vernor or Michigan, maybe Fort.
Originally Posted by Fuddzie
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-12 18:26 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 25Latina
Trying to find some Latina puta. Street or Strip club. How about some leads.
-
04-25-12 17:37 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 273Back down memory lane
John W: I think I ran into her a few years back, I chuckled when she said that.
I guess ill jump back into the nostalgic band wagon, and bring up a few girls from over there. About 99-02 there was a redbone SW by the name of Casper. (not her real name) I swear she looked like my ex. About 5'5, had lost a ton of weight (she was "sick") with green eyes. She was the all time fave when I go down to cass corridor. She would usally pop up on woodward or even over on john are. She was real fun to be with.
There was another by the name of Gina, she was active over on John R, real italian MILF material. Last I heard she guest of the governor for a long stay. I suppose she's gotten fat now, but when she was out on the streets she was amazing, I think she was the only one that actually dressed like a hooker.
So anyways back to the present day, it was nice out so I made a quick run to see if sandra was active. There was a blonde SW in red, that looked rough. Then near lantz, was a WSW about 5'9 bbw (forgot the name, I had the pleasure of dating) then finally olivia was out, losing weight but looked street healthy. She gave me the lowdown that dpd is cracking down since budget cuts are coming, and halo was in jail. Sandra wasn't out but I made do with her, drove her to the spot and half / half for. 4 and got a quick doggy in the backseat. No digits since her phone got taken by leo. She's out, you know where to look.
Stay safe











Reply With Quote




