Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 876 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4621

    Thanks

    Yea, when someone comes at you on this forum I guess your not supposed to respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister V  [View Original Post]
    I think it's fake and probably part of the reason you got censored Whans. You probably called Charley out on it, but in a way the moderator didn't like. I did a google search for the number and substituted asterix in place of the x's. Found this backpage ad and the photos just don't match. Looks like two different women which leads me to believe it's fake. Either bait and switch or a setup for a sting.

    http://newjersey.backpage.com/Female...ou-39/10491460

  2. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley2  [View Original Post]
    Adrienne 267-XXX-6267
    She lives in Delran with a other girl name Marie who post on BP both of them used fake pics. The new girl Liaa also not her real pics. Not a safe place for your health to hobby at.

  3. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley2  [View Original Post]
    Adrienne 267-XXX-6267
    I think it's fake and probably part of the reason you got censored Whans. You probably called Charley out on it, but in a way the moderator didn't like. I did a google search for the number and substituted asterix in place of the x's. Found this backpage ad and the photos just don't match. Looks like two different women which leads me to believe it's fake. Either bait and switch or a setup for a sting.

    http://newjersey.backpage.com/Female...ou-39/10491460

  4. #4618
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley2  [View Original Post]
    Adrienne 267-XXX-6267
    Can you pm me and fill in the xxx

  6. #4616
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    .When I find that GRRRRRRrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaattttttt BBBJ I want you to know I'm keeping it for myself. LOL
    Gator,

    Sent you a PM. Is you mail box full?

    CookyJar

  7. #4615

    Looking for a Great BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Charley2  [View Original Post]
    Adrienne 267-XXX-6267
    Sorry Charlie. Can't help you there cause one mans great BBBJ could very well be another mans just so so date. Not to make light of your situation but I truly think that is what we are all looking for. Just a quick heads up, When I find that GRRRRRRrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaattttttt BBBJ I want you to know I'm keeping it for myself. LOL

  8. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by Whans1980  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the num for a gir that gives a great BBBJ. Pm me f you have a num please.
    Adrienne 267-XXX-6267

  9. #4613

    Trying to find good BBBJ

    Looking for the num for a gir that gives a great BBBJ. Pm me f you have a num please.

  10. #4612
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    I've known her since 2009. Personally, I would AVOID her at all costs.
    Lot of Nicoles on the Ave. Which one is this? What she look like?

  11. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan512  [View Original Post]
    Found Nicole by huntingdon el stop. Picked her up for a car date. Put on considerable weight. Attitude very mellow as was not always the case in the past. BBBJ for. 2. Did not rush and took her time. Would definitely repeat for a car date.
    I've known her since 2009. Personally, I would AVOID her at all costs.

  12. #4610

    Met her on 14th

    Yups. By far the best that I have met on K.

    But she did not have any digits. Hope to catch her soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Spotted Elissa around Cambria yesterday. She has been missing for a while. Stopped for a quick 5 minute chat. Had to hurry as I had 2 girls waiting in my car already. She says she has been locked up. If you see her, pick her up. She is a real sweetheart, friendliest girl on the ave. Will do anything for anyone. She is the only SW that ever gave me a cent. She has bought me lunch more than once.

    Attachment 172997

    Attachment 172998

    Attachment 172999

  13. #4609

    New to the site need advice or hook ups

    Where are the best spots to fin the the half decent girls, looking for a regular for a real good BBBJ, also any decent girls that do incalls. Please pm me with any info, thanks.

  14. #4608

    Nicole (Christina Ricci)

    Found Nicole by huntingdon el stop. Picked her up for a car date. Put on considerable weight. Attitude very mellow as was not always the case in the past. BBBJ for. 2. Did not rush and took her time. Would definitely repeat for a car date.

  15. #4607
    Wow a Coyote that is not hungry (LOL). Very nice looking girls just the picture alone makes me want to go out for a hunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Feeling a little drained from the last few days, I was only interested in taking some photos. I like seeing two girls together. After our photo shoot, we stopped for burgers, and I actually spent the night alone for some much needed rest.

    Attachment 173544

    Attachment 173543

    Attachment 173546

    Attachment 173545

    Attachment 173542

    Attachment 173550

    Attachment 173549

    Attachment 173548

    Attachment 173547

    Attachment 173551

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape