Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 9059
-
04-25-12 08:55 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 69Dominican Brenda
Thanks for all the reviews that led me to this sweety.
They were spot on. As friendly as she possibly be. And as beautiful as described.
There is no reason to chance with AMPs (Vienna) when there are ladies like this out there.
She will be here until the end of the week.
-
04-25-12 01:39 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 2686Warning: Fake LEO Scam / Ripoff
Received a backchannel note from a hobbyist who's afraid to post this report himself out of fear that his narrative will give away details that will let the ripoff crew figure out who he is. It seems legit to me, so I'm posting the warning here with identifying details removed.
Our unfortunate friend saw an ad for Nikki, at first not realizing that she had been previously reported as being part of a possible sting. He found the questionable reports about her here, but after she called him again, he figured that LEO wouldn't be blowing up his phone trying to get him to come over, and talking in some detail about sessions.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1401807
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1401777
When he got to the Motel in Springfield, after a delay, she called and gave him the room number. He went up, and she answered the door in an outfit with one nipple visible, which also put him at ease. After receiving the donation, she began saying out loud "This is X dollars for X amount of time, correct?" He got concerned, and she said it again, and when he agreed, she told him she was LE and he was under arrest for solicitation.
Naturally, he freaked out, and tried to talk his way out of it. She said that they were trying to stop drugs and human trafficking, so if he left now and never came back, she'd notify her partners outside to let him leave. Needless to say, he hit the door running, and got the hell out of there. He thinks he was followed out of the parking lot, but ditched the tail after a mile. It became clear that it was a ripoff setup, with a possible robbery or other follow-up crime, although the tail could have just been for intimidation.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...elp-23/7599434
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ver-23/7301984
202-701-0414.
Some of her ads say "OMG I'm leaking" and others say she's 420 friendly, luring hobbyists to show up with contraband, giving her another way to extort them before agreeing not to "arrest" them. This number and girl are best avoided.
If you're a daredevil, go check it out, and if she pulls the scam, show her and her boys your best Sonny Liston, then report your adventures back to us (using a proxy server to hide your IP address).
-
04-24-12 23:01 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 152Beware, Vivian's pics were reposted by another
Hey everyone, just though I'd let you know about something fishy regarding a new favorite of ours, the very nice Viet girl, Vivian. I just saw her ad on BP was posted with a new number. I texted her old number from the last time I saw her and found out that she is not in NOVA and she is not associated with whoever is using the pics and posting as her. Another ad is also posted using that number. Could just be some folks using stolen pics. Or perhaps LE up to mischief. Be careful out there.
P.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ivi-23/7329608
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ryn-23/7364655
scammy # 202-459-3939
-
04-23-12 18:51 #1736Regular Member

Posts: 7Karmen
Business took me to Springfield today, had time to kill and found Karmen. Same girl in the pics, though her face is a little older than her body / age. 100 for half hour. No FS. Massage was okay, very decent HJ. The difference for me was personality. She was friendly, responsive, didn't watch the clock or rush, tried to give what I want. Seemed like a sweet girl. Service / appearance was better than average, but great personality during the experience might lead me to repeat.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...day-24/7129454
-
04-23-12 13:29 #1735Regular Member

Posts: 8Seeking a great GFE
I visited jazzy beginning of April, taking a chance due to the blocked out pics.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...und-24/7098950
To my surprise she was friendly and unfortunately on the rag as well. Started off with a baby oil massage front and back and then next to a killer BBBJ finished on her. She allowed DATY except she was on the rag. Next week I visited again, limited DATY, she didn't even BBBJ this time, over priced HJ. Uggggg a let down. But to be fair she stated she was ripped off and killed her enthusiasm. Willing to give it another shot.
-
04-22-12 06:30 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 76Daty?
I've seen a few girls from BP, I'm sure to some peoples dismay they've been rather large girls. But I've been having DATY on my mind and the few girls I've seen don't allow it. I've been reading the forums and have seen that its not unheard of to find girls that allow it, my issue is the ones I've read about seen to be the ones that wreck your wallet. Does anyone have any info on any providers that allow DATY that aren't going to wreck my wallet? An example of a wallet wrecker are the ones that want to charge $+ for a 15 minute visit. I'm not looking for SW prices but I am looking for reasonable. I work hard for the little bit of change that I have to play with and I'd just like to get the best bang for my buck. (pun intended)
-
04-20-12 18:59 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 2686Casey / Sunshyne
Saw that Casey was back in town with a new number (323-351-6401) and a new name. Called to check in, told her we'd met a few times, and was still put through the exact process a first-time called would go through (are you LE, how long of an appointment do you want, my rates are x). Even mentioning the location and circumstances of earlier meetings didn't interrupt the rehearsed script. No "nice to hear from you," or "oh yeah, I remember you," or even "you know the routine, so come on over."
Originally Posted by Martini77
[View Original Post]
I don't know if her brain is fried from the 420, or if she's one of those prototype sexbots that have been in the news, and they're using this tour to work out the mental kinks before going global.
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/19...rism-academics
-
04-20-12 16:58 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 96More on Carolina
I also saw Carolina and can second everything Sashimi says; good review. She does have some limitations, not a kisser, limited DATY, great natural tits, but doesn't like nipple stimulation, everything covered. If you can live with that she is a pleasant, beautiful, intelligent woman.
Originally Posted by Sashimi
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-12 14:25 #1731Regular Member

Posts: 9Carolina is good
I agree. I saw her a month or so back and she would have been a true MILF if she was a mother. She has that European charm and a hot body. Money well spent and good time. Would have given her 5 stars if DFK and BBBJ were on the table.
Originally Posted by Sleazebum
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-12 10:56 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 64Probably. If only there were a place you could go to search for reviews that you could read.
Originally Posted by TanGuy701
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-12 08:10 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 61Yeah I have
She's the exact smokin hot girl in the pics, and she's a true ps experience. BBBJ, BBFS, bbbf, atm, cof, and anything and everything else you can imagine. She'll let you go over your time for however long you can last, and she'll even cut her rate in half if you ask nicely.
Originally Posted by TanGuy701
[View Original Post]
Give her a try, you won't be dissappointed, and don't forget to report back.
-
04-19-12 20:00 #1728Regular Member

Posts: 1Info
Has anyone seen Natasha.
571-225-2109
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/re...del-23/6804971
-
04-19-12 14:38 #1727Regular Member

Posts: 16Trevi
Got a chance to see her last night, man is a ton of fun. Menu is pretty open and she is pretty cool to talk to. $$.40 for the half which included greek but I thought it was worth it. She is not a young thing but she definitely knows how to please.
-
04-18-12 14:29 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 158Carolina
I called Carolina and she answered the phone. She texted me her address, and when I got there she gave me the room number. She is located in a nice condo complex in Fairfax, which she shares with another girl. She is not exactly as youthful and slim as her photos but found her to one of the most exciting and appealing courtesans I have met. She is more European than South American and speaks about 5 languages. She is extremely cordial and I spent a great hour with her. She really knows howto treat a guy. I am certain to repeat with her. 540-300-6045
-
04-18-12 05:55 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 73I saw Paradise a few times
I used to hook up with Paradise a few years ago. The girl is Italian and has one of the tightest bodies with the most scrumptious plump azz on a white girl in the NOVA area. I couldn't get enough of devouring her body when I first got with her. I tried to make her all mine but I'm just a hopeless romantic and a las you see she is still available for you men to see her. Thank me I didn't permanently take that one off the shelves years back.
Originally Posted by Sleazebum
[View Original Post]
Ciao. Ldon-bella donte


















