Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1724

    Brenda

    Hummmm the tasty little latin will be back Wen.

  2. #1723
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    540-300-6045 Breathtakingly beautiful and Full of extreme energy I'm A Charming and VERY SEXY. I'm Providing UnRushed Sessions For UpScale Gentlemen Looking for a Playmate with a silky smooth body. Come enjoy a sensual experience with a refined lady of class and intelligence Our time together is always well spent. 100% independent. COLOMBIANA.

    Carolina 540-300-6045

    Poster's age: 32.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Fairfax

    • Post ID: 7346425 nova.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...man-32/7346425

    Visited this one today and she is WONDERFUL! She is the girl in the pictures. Tall, slender, well built and sexy and sweet as they come! $200 got me an hour of good massage, CBJ, CG, Canine, Mish and nice conversation until I was ready top do it all again. Which we did!

    Go see her right away before she rotates back to Europe!

    I think I will call this place the FFXLC. FairFax Latina Condo.

    Condo location is a nice place off of West Ox and Monument in FFX. Women roate out about every month or so. If they are all like this one I may have found a new home!

    JJ
    I highly recommend her too. Women like this are the reason that we are in this hobby. She is a true courtesan- easy going, friendly, accommodating and very hot. Probably in the top 5 that I have ever visited. Definite repeat, treat her accordingly.

  3. #1722
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  4. #1721

    Megan McLovin

    Long time hobbyist checking in here.

    Just saw Megan McLovin today. I got off tangent this afternoon and ended up on the backpage ads with no intentions of seeing anyone. One of the last ads I see is Megan and the young blonde caught my eye. Went through the usual procedure (another site, these boards, and google) , she had multiple hits on google under her number ' (six-one-nine) 368-4722' or 'YIM: angelkisses4u2love' tracked her to be local to California and she checked off. I still wasn't planning on seeing her until I went to her personal page (advertised on her backpage ad) and she mentioned that she is GFE. Ding ding ding. Pretty, blonde, young (says she's 20, 19-21 definitely) , and GFE made the call and I was out the door headed to a nice upscale hotel local to Springfield.

    She has some damage due to a kid or two, mainly in the boobs department (damn kids) but she is your typical average girl everywhere else. She's young, fun, fond of trees (ditzy if you can't see where I'm going with this) but is a real cool girl. I spent half an hour dropped 150. She was totally into it and I took my time, I might have even went past the time. DFK, CBJ.

    She is here for a week or two and doesn't have plans to return. She is obviously cool and a great time or else I wouldn't have bothered to post; I figured I could write off a good note and send some traffic her way while she is here. I would definitely see her for a half-hour or more if you guys are in the area.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-20/7567066

    Blackhorse

  5. #1720

    Megan McLovin

    Long time hobbyist checking in here.

    Just saw Megan McLovin today. I got off tangent this afternoon and ended up on the backpage ads with no intentions of seeing anyone. One of the last ads I see is Megan and the young blonde caught my eye. Went through the usual procedure (another site, these boards, and google) , she had multiple hits on google under her number ' (six-one-nine) 368-4722' or 'YIM: angelkisses4u2love' tracked her to be local to California and she checked off. I still wasn't planning on seeing her until I went to her personal page (advertised on her backpage ad) and she mentioned that she is GFE. Ding ding ding. Pretty, blonde, young (says she's 20, 19-21 definitely) , and GFE made the call and I was out the door headed to a nice upscale hotel local to Springfield.

    She has some damage due to a kid or two, mainly in the boobs department (damn kids) but she is your typical average girl everywhere else. She's young, fun, fond of trees (ditzy if you can't see where I'm going with this) but is a real cool girl. I spent half an hour dropped 150. She was totally into it and I took my time, I might have even went past the time. DFK, CBJ.

    She is here for a week or two and doesn't have plans to return. She is obviously cool and a great time or else I wouldn't have bothered to post; I figured I could write off a good note and send some traffic her way while she is here. I would definitely see her for a half-hour or more if you guys are in the area.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-20/7567066

    Blackhorse

  6. #1719

    Megan McLovin

    Long time hobbyist checking in here.

    Just saw Megan McLovin today. I got off tangent this afternoon and ended up on the backpage ads with no intentions of seeing anyone. One of the last ads I see is Megan and the young blonde caught my eye. Went through the usual procedure (another site, these boards, and google) , she had multiple hits on google under her number ' (six-one-nine) 368-4722' or 'YIM: angelkisses4u2love' tracked her to be local to California and she checked off. I still wasn't planning on seeing her until I went to her personal page (advertised on her backpage ad) and she mentioned that she is GFE. Ding ding ding. Pretty, blonde, young (says she's 20, 19-21 definitely) , and GFE made the call and I was out the door headed to a nice upscale hotel local to Springfield.

    She has some damage due to a kid or two, mainly in the boobs department (damn kids) but she is your typical average girl everywhere else. She's young, fun, fond of trees (ditzy if you can't see where I'm going with this) but is a real cool girl. I spent half an hour dropped 150. She was totally into it and I took my time, I might have even went past the time. DFK, CBJ.

    She is here for a week or two and doesn't have plans to return. She is obviously cool and a great time or else I wouldn't have bothered to post; I figured I could write off a good note and send some traffic her way while she is here. I would definitely see her for a half-hour or more if you guys are in the area.

    Blackhorse

  7. #1718

    Carolina!

    540-300-6045 Breathtakingly beautiful and Full of extreme energy I'm A Charming and VERY SEXY. I'm Providing UnRushed Sessions For UpScale Gentlemen Looking for a Playmate with a silky smooth body. Come enjoy a sensual experience with a refined lady of class and intelligence Our time together is always well spent. 100% independent. COLOMBIANA.

    Carolina 540-300-6045

    Poster's age: 32.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Fairfax

    • Post ID: 7346425 nova.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...man-32/7346425

    Visited this one today and she is WONDERFUL! She is the girl in the pictures. Tall, slender, well built and sexy and sweet as they come! $200 got me an hour of good massage, CBJ, CG, Canine, Mish and nice conversation until I was ready top do it all again. Which we did!

    Go see her right away before she rotates back to Europe!

    I think I will call this place the FFXLC. FairFax Latina Condo.

    Condo location is a nice place off of West Ox and Monument in FFX. Women roate out about every month or so. If they are all like this one I may have found a new home!

    JJ

  8. #1717

    BBW lovers: Kayden

    Redonkulous azz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kayden1.jpg‎   Kayden2.jpg‎   Kayden3.jpg‎  

  9. #1716

    BBW lovers Report: Kayden

    I meet with Kayden tonight. She was sorta hard to get in contact with, we played played phone tag for awhile. Finally got in touch and agreed to a time. When I got there it was the standard two call system. Got to the room and she looks just like her photos (what you can see of her anyhow). She is really cute too. She was very clean, had really nice soft skin, yeah it was weird but that stood out to me. Started with a CBJ. She advertises as having "LETHAL LIPZ" well the CBJ was I guess slightly above average a little toothy but with the cover on you can't really tell. Then she asked "how do you want me?" I went for doggie so I could see that redonkulous azz. I finished there. I was set back. 5. Attitude was good, had a nice conversation. Turns out she in nursing school and only has a couple of months left, so if you like big, time might be short on this one. Over all I would repeat. I can't say for sure that I will cause there are soo many out there and soo little time.

    Looks: If you like BIG then she is a 8.

    Attitude: 8.

    Service: 7.

    Be safe guys!

  10. #1715

    Agree with Bunker Buster

    I called Red when nothing worked out for with the regulars that I visit. I heard a nice voice on phone and asked me to call again once in vicinity of her place. Called her once I was near and asked me to come to the hotel. Went to the hotel and there I am parked outside calling her and she tells me that she's in shower and would call back in 5 mins I waited for 10 and when she didn't call, I called again she told me that she's still in shower and then after 5 mins I got a call from different number which starts with 303 and gave me the rm no. I went towards the room and saw a girl coming out of that room, thought may be her friend. Any ways knocked at the door She opens the door, she wasn't what I expected. She looked as if she had not showered in weeks. And room was totally smoke filled. She tells me that she has no cover and asks me to stay in room and meanwhile she will run to her home girl and get some rubbers. I was hell no I ain't going to wait in that room. And just ran out of that place.

    Be safe and Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be an annoying timewaster. Called for info, and 30 seconds into the call, she just hangs up on me. I text that it was rude to hang up, and she texts "are you a cop." As if a cop will say "yes."

    Multiple texts back and forth asking what kind of work I do, as if anyone is going to tell the truth. Then she starts asking what time I want an appointment. I usually like a little info first. No matter what I do, can't get her to answer phone or call me.

    Gave up after 20 minutes. 8 text exchanges, and 6 calls.

  11. #1714

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I meet with Tracey today after about a week of texting (I had to wait on the wife to go out of town). Two call setup. Got to the room, she looks just like in the pictures though she did have a little acne but not soo much as to be a turn off she also looks like she lost a little weight. We didn't really do any leo check. She asked me where I was from I told her turns out we grew up in the same neighborhood. We started out with CBJ. It wasn't the mechanical type, she acted as if she was really into or enjoyed her job. The CBJ lasted for about 10 minutes then she went to CG, she has some really nice juicy breast. It was going along as I had I exspected she acted as if she was REALLY into it. I just knew I could go for awhile longer had every intention of switching to greek which was on the menu. Then she worked her muscles and it was all over for me, Christmas came early. Anyhow I've already scheduled to she her again on Friday. I'm going to make it to the GREEK! Damage was. 7. If you're into BBWs I highly recommend. Right now she's in F, burg, don't know for how long but she seems to do the F-burg, Charlottesville VA beach circuit.

    Looks:depends on what you like.

    Attitude: 9.

    Skill: 8
    That sounds just like my first meeting with her in Fredericksburg, a few months ago. A few weeks ago I drove down to Richmond to see her again and it was very different. No enthusiasm, just a lack-luster CBJ until she announced that time was up. Absolutely NOT worth the trip.

  12. #1713

    Paradise?

    Just to think. I actually grew up with this girl. I know her personally. She is a great girl. She is actually a lot of fun outside of her line of work. Make sure you treat her right guys. She is good people. I would see her more if I could but I honestly do not feel like driving 40 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    Paradise used to run with a small black one called "Kayle". I have had both and they are both very good, or they were very good a few years ago. Kayle dropped off the scene and I wonder if maybe she spent some time in the slam.

    Anyway, go for it! Paradise is good for a tall white girl and the other, if she used to be Kayle is a reall good oen too!

    Get them together and report back soon!

    JJ

  13. #1712

    Kayle

    Kayle has been posting lately in centreville, haven't seen her in a long time. Used to visit both kayle and Paradise when hard up. Service with Paradise was always lackluster and no enthusiasm, nice body though. Always thought what a shame, if she would step up her game or at least pretend to enjoy what she does she could rank up there with the best of them. Maybe I will try again based on what I am reading. Kayle always seemed really nice and to enjoy herself. Don't know anymore but kayle used to handle a few girls around the area that were pretty good providers.

  14. #1711

    They have been around a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike7  [View Original Post]
    Wow great body on Passion.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-_n-22/7521358

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...&image=7512608

    2 call but had to wait 5 minutes for room number. Well worth the wait. Did I say Fantastic body. She has a roommate Paridise who I have seen before and is just as good.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-24/3164786

    Passion says they will do doubles and I'm saving up as this has been a Fantasy for a long time. If your in the Dale City area you will have a great time
    Paradise used to run with a small black one called "Kayle". I have had both and they are both very good, or they were very good a few years ago. Kayle dropped off the scene and I wonder if maybe she spent some time in the slam.

    Anyway, go for it! Paradise is good for a tall white girl and the other, if she used to be Kayle is a reall good oen too!

    Get them together and report back soon!

    JJ

  15. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be an annoying timewaster. Called for info, and 30 seconds into the call, she just hangs up on me. I text that it was rude to hang up, and she texts "are you a cop." As if a cop will say "yes."

    Multiple texts back and forth asking what kind of work I do, as if anyone is going to tell the truth. Then she starts asking what time I want an appointment. I usually like a little info first. No matter what I do, can't get her to answer phone or call me.

    Gave up after 20 minutes. 8 text exchanges, and 6 calls.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape