Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3427
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I drove down the are today around 330pm and it was packed! Walkers were everywhere. There were 3 standing at the party store south of 8. I've seen this one a few times, and she looks pretty stoned, twitchy, etc. It does look like she used to be pretty hot before the medicine got her soul. Any Intel on her? I kinda wanted to pick her up and put a bag over her head. J / k.
    Looks like Mel. Plenty info here on her.

  2. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Really liking the stories man. Wow. Did I miss out on the good times.

    JD.
    At least now I know who all the other sickos were that were out there with me back then. LOL

  3. #3425

    Hot

    3 marked LEOs had guys pulled over within a block of the site of the fire on Tacoma, near the G and State Fair. I was supposed to pick up Jennifer (fresh from her 10-month stretch) but I wasn't going to nab her in the midst of that.

  4. #3424

    Bars

    You guys forgot about the Last Chance on 8&Wood lot of fun there.

  5. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    That place was a blast. You'd park right on the service drive. And then go in and get serviced. There were 3 or 4 that worked out of there that I got serviced by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    The Cass-75 place? It was "The Ansonia Hotel" heh heh.
    Yes, that's it! I think I may have to drive by and place a condom on the steps in memoriam, ha ha!

  6. #3422
    Really liking the stories man. Wow. Did I miss out on the good times. To answer your question, I've always had the best luck on JR. I may not be as experienced as some of the guys on here, but I have been mongering for probably 15+ years. Keep in mind though, as it has been reported on here, JR is pretty hot with LEO right now. I have been hitting the Pontiac stroll lately when I have time. The SWers aren't as numerous and there are some real zombies, but you can get lucky there. I found a good one earlier this week and reported on it in the Pontiac forum. I have seen LEO there too but somehow I feel safer. At least I think it's easier to have a plausible excuse of why you are in the area if you are questioned. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    The Cass-75 place? It was "The Ansonia Hotel" heh heh. I think I "dreamed" with Rose a couple of times out of jumbos. I don't think I ever set foot in Andersons. My regular out of Jumbos was a tall slim BSW named Michelle who also went by the name of RED. She was a great SW and provided much and once asked me to judge her fake orgasms. She had 3 different ones. 1 was fake and kinda silly, the other was believable and the 3 Road was really really accurate, exciting and completely believable. She believed that if she "came" the monger would tip her better. LOL Later she married the glass pipe and became a shadow of herself but was always a nice girl. I also remember one summer when this guy / pimp showed up with 4 really hot beauties from somewhere out of town. I think Chicago. I blew way too much rentloot on those girls LOL There was a Cowboy hat wearing brunette with big big breasticles, I never was with her, but I was with the hot playboy bunny looking Blonde (2x) , a tall, slender, pretty, carmel complected girl (1x) , and a brown skinned lovely who looked, acted and dressed like a straight girl who worked at the mall or something which really was a turn on. (3x) She used to act all un-experienced and shy which was part of her act. They were in town for 2 weeks and I had 6 dates. (uugg what a silly young man!)

    Are there any bars like Jumbos, any Theatres like the 6wood now? Anywhere? I can't believe I stayed out of the 6wood because I thought it was all gay instead of women upstairs, men down or some such. Only been there once. But I did go to the Serenghetti Ballroom for some "taxi" dancing. I couldn't believe that for a dance ticket and tip you could actually F%k right there on the dance floor but like behind some big plants. I stopped going there because (get this) they made me wear a condom. (uugg what a silly young man!) But this was approx. 79-80 and I was very young.

    I finally figured what the Triangle you guys have been talking about is. I've only been there 2 times and both were surprise encounters. 1 time off of fenkell near that bar at the edge of the park and once in the park after coming out of the Wendys. Haven't got that way much.

    I'm semi retired but what area would you gentlemen consider the best and why? I had thought good ole Kwame would've lightened things up a bit or at least established an unofficial red district. But on the contrary, Ella bully Cummings actually went the other way and now it seems like it's hard out there for a pimp / ho and us too!

  7. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I saw a great almost Indian loOkig girl on JC yesterday. Tried to do a scoop but was gone by the time I made it around the block. She was wearing an orange sweatshirt. Looked like she could have been a good time.

    I ended up scooping an older blOnde who wasn't worth the 20 she wanted for a BBBJ. Had to dump her as she started giving me some drama.
    It seems that JC is slowly coming back alive, I was passing through last night and saw 3 WSW on the stroll and I think I saw that Indian looking SW that you mentioned.

    I would have scooped her but I did some recon and I saw strange looking cars parked on the side streets with exhaust smoke and no headlights so I eased out of there.

  8. #3420
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    That place was a blast. You'd park right on the service drive. And then go in and get serviced. There were 3 or 4 that worked out of there that I got serviced by.

    To me, Jumbo's was the place. I went into Andersons a few times before they closed but there were a few girls in Jumbo's that were ATF's. Rose and Claudette were both real pretty, mid-20s, tall, blond, stacked, real clean, smelled great and always in short dresses with heels. Great SP's, up for anything. They were busy one night so they hooked me up with this little friend of theirs, a brunette spinner in hotpants and thigh-high stockings with heels; I asked for 1/2-1/2, the girl says that I couldn't because of the Monthly Visitor but, since I was their customer, she'd let me go Greek, no extra charge. I damn near keeled over. Before I took her up on it.
    The Cass-75 place? It was "The Ansonia Hotel" heh heh. I think I "dreamed" with Rose a couple of times out of jumbos. I don't think I ever set foot in Andersons. My regular out of Jumbos was a tall slim BSW named Michelle who also went by the name of RED. She was a great SW and provided much and once asked me to judge her fake orgasms. She had 3 different ones. 1 was fake and kinda silly, the other was believable and the 3 Road was really really accurate, exciting and completely believable. She believed that if she "came" the monger would tip her better. LOL Later she married the glass pipe and became a shadow of herself but was always a nice girl. I also remember one summer when this guy / pimp showed up with 4 really hot beauties from somewhere out of town. I think Chicago. I blew way too much rentloot on those girls LOL There was a Cowboy hat wearing brunette with big big breasticles, I never was with her, but I was with the hot playboy bunny looking Blonde (2x) , a tall, slender, pretty, carmel complected girl (1x) , and a brown skinned lovely who looked, acted and dressed like a straight girl who worked at the mall or something which really was a turn on. (3x) She used to act all un-experienced and shy which was part of her act. They were in town for 2 weeks and I had 6 dates. (uugg what a silly young man!)

    Are there any bars like Jumbos, any Theatres like the 6wood now? Anywhere? I can't believe I stayed out of the 6wood because I thought it was all gay instead of women upstairs, men down or some such. Only been there once. But I did go to the Serenghetti Ballroom for some "taxi" dancing. I couldn't believe that for a dance ticket and tip you could actually F%k right there on the dance floor but like behind some big plants. I stopped going there because (get this) they made me wear a condom. (uugg what a silly young man!) But this was approx. 79-80 and I was very young.

    I finally figured what the Triangle you guys have been talking about is. I've only been there 2 times and both were surprise encounters. 1 time off of fenkell near that bar at the edge of the park and once in the park after coming out of the Wendys. Haven't got that way much.

    I'm semi retired but what area would you gentlemen consider the best and why? I had thought good ole Kwame would've lightened things up a bit or at least established an unofficial red district. But on the contrary, Ella bully Cummings actually went the other way and now it seems like it's hard out there for a pimp / ho and us too!

  9. #3419

    Uncle Leo

    I see a late model white dodge charger with chrome factory wheels darting up and down the R and turning down side streets continuously. Drives way too fast to be a monger. Leo doesn't even blink when it zooms past.

    Be safe

  10. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    That place was a blast. You'd park right on the service drive. And then go in and get serviced. There were 3 or 4 that worked out of there that I got serviced by.

    To me, Jumbo's was the place. I went into Andersons a few times before they closed but there were a few girls in Jumbo's that were ATF's. Rose and Claudette were both real pretty, mid-20s, tall, blond, stacked, real clean, smelled great and always in short dresses with heels. Great SP's, up for anything. They were busy one night so they hooked me up with this little friend of theirs, a brunette spinner in hotpants and thigh-high stockings with heels; I asked for 1/2-1/2, the girl says that I couldn't because of the Monthly Visitor but, since I was their customer, she'd let me go Greek, no extra charge. I damn near keeled over. Before I took her up on it.
    I remember Claudette she was my ATF she trusted me and took me to her appartment all the time when I showed up along with Kelly a tall thin blond when one wasn't there I took the other and Rose always took care of things and enterdosed me to new talent.

  11. #3417
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    [B]

    Anybody remember Barbara? She used to wear a black dog collar. She was bright, light, damn near White, slim, blonde hair and I Dreamed with her for years. Nothing I asked for was refused which for me was not much. Front door, back door, and yes 69.

    Thanks for the links.
    Heh, I used to nab this remarkably clean BSW, Mimi, in the early 90's, usually near Temple Street who also wore the dog collar a lot. Great gal, she gave me her home address on the west side; she got the extra $ that would have gone for the room, I got MSOG and we got a safe place.

  12. #3416

    As long as we're on Memory Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by TiklPkl  [View Original Post]
    Wow! The one on the corner, well, was on the corner of Cass and 75.
    That place was a blast. You'd park right on the service drive. And then go in and get serviced. There were 3 or 4 that worked out of there that I got serviced by.

    To me, Jumbo's was the place. I went into Andersons a few times before they closed but there were a few girls in Jumbo's that were ATF's. Rose and Claudette were both real pretty, mid-20s, tall, blond, stacked, real clean, smelled great and always in short dresses with heels. Great SP's, up for anything. They were busy one night so they hooked me up with this little friend of theirs, a brunette spinner in hotpants and thigh-high stockings with heels; I asked for 1/2-1/2, the girl says that I couldn't because of the Monthly Visitor but, since I was their customer, she'd let me go Greek, no extra charge. I damn near keeled over. Before I took her up on it.

  13. #3415

    Unmarked on the R

    3 uncles (well. 1 uncle and 2 aunts, actually) in a mid sized silver sedan (Grand Prix or similar) turning onto the R from State Fair as I was en route to somewhere else, about 6:45 AM. They stared daggers at me, but I was legitimately heading crosstown anyway and just kept going.

  14. #3414

    On the R

    I been working too much to do any with the hobby, but I was in the Royal Oak area and decided to try the R area around 4pm today since I had to head south anyways. It's not my normal area, but from 11 mile to state fair and took state fair east and west of the R and heading towards Woodward, saw one WSW, blond hair with reddish tint, ave build and she was just turning onto the side street so I did not get a good face look, but she looked about late 30's, and then back to the R down to 7 mile and seen nothing else and no leo, at least marked. This is a new area to me and from what has been wrote on the board above all the unmarked leo, I passed on turning down the side street to check the one WSW I seen and posted no U turn signs, I did not flip around till woodward to head back to the R. Playing it safe until I know the area. DK

  15. #3413
    Talking about all this got me kinda wistful so I took a detour down the R from 8mi. Mostly school kids out at 3pm but I did see a rather cute WSW with light brown hair fixed in the up position. She was dressed in a kinda. Bohemian look if you know what I mean. She had sunglasses on and either a scarf around her neck or perhaps around her waist and a bag. She was on JR south of Lantz on the other side of the street walking between the underpass and Lantz. Not bad from the car. I didn't stop. I did circle around once for the second look see and I didn't even occur to me to take a pic with my phone till just now. DOH! I have always liked this time of year because the sun brings them out of their coats and out seeking us.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiklPkl  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Incredible stories!

    I had a few regulars that I would routinely see and every now and then would run into a non-pro just looking for some extra money. Those were some of the best dates. Wow. The memories!
    WOW isn't that the best kind of date to find? The true non-pros! It's rare and I'the imagine that's how the ladies feel when they catch a mispriced $350 dress with a $35 tag!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    I think I met your last one. The one I met was about 98-99 and she ended up getting murdered by John Eric Armstrong.
    I hope hope it wasnt her! The years might be off but might be. She lived on Liberal off Gratiot with 2 or 3 other girls.

    Makes you shudder! Sometimes I wonder if my rush of adrenaline is worth the bother when I hear of shit like this.

    Guys be safe and I'm glad you see you whoring ass MOFOs here!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape