Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3415

    Unmarked on the R

    3 uncles (well. 1 uncle and 2 aunts, actually) in a mid sized silver sedan (Grand Prix or similar) turning onto the R from State Fair as I was en route to somewhere else, about 6:45 AM. They stared daggers at me, but I was legitimately heading crosstown anyway and just kept going.

  2. #3414

    On the R

    I been working too much to do any with the hobby, but I was in the Royal Oak area and decided to try the R area around 4pm today since I had to head south anyways. It's not my normal area, but from 11 mile to state fair and took state fair east and west of the R and heading towards Woodward, saw one WSW, blond hair with reddish tint, ave build and she was just turning onto the side street so I did not get a good face look, but she looked about late 30's, and then back to the R down to 7 mile and seen nothing else and no leo, at least marked. This is a new area to me and from what has been wrote on the board above all the unmarked leo, I passed on turning down the side street to check the one WSW I seen and posted no U turn signs, I did not flip around till woodward to head back to the R. Playing it safe until I know the area. DK

  3. #3413
    Talking about all this got me kinda wistful so I took a detour down the R from 8mi. Mostly school kids out at 3pm but I did see a rather cute WSW with light brown hair fixed in the up position. She was dressed in a kinda. Bohemian look if you know what I mean. She had sunglasses on and either a scarf around her neck or perhaps around her waist and a bag. She was on JR south of Lantz on the other side of the street walking between the underpass and Lantz. Not bad from the car. I didn't stop. I did circle around once for the second look see and I didn't even occur to me to take a pic with my phone till just now. DOH! I have always liked this time of year because the sun brings them out of their coats and out seeking us.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiklPkl  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Incredible stories!

    I had a few regulars that I would routinely see and every now and then would run into a non-pro just looking for some extra money. Those were some of the best dates. Wow. The memories!
    WOW isn't that the best kind of date to find? The true non-pros! It's rare and I'the imagine that's how the ladies feel when they catch a mispriced $350 dress with a $35 tag!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    I think I met your last one. The one I met was about 98-99 and she ended up getting murdered by John Eric Armstrong.
    I hope hope it wasnt her! The years might be off but might be. She lived on Liberal off Gratiot with 2 or 3 other girls.

    Makes you shudder! Sometimes I wonder if my rush of adrenaline is worth the bother when I hear of shit like this.

    Guys be safe and I'm glad you see you whoring ass MOFOs here!

  4. #3412

    The Mighty Woodward and The infamous Cass

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    The Mighty Woodward and The infamous Cass

    Woodward had always been my main shopping district but East Jefferson between Conners and Alter Road. Was good as was East Mack which was the legendary stroll from all those old Blues records and 60s pimp novels. Then there's the Cass Corridor!
    Wow! Incredible stories! I too have some adventures on the mighty Woodward and the infamous Cass. I don't go back as far as you but I do remember Cass in the 90's. I think I scored my first in one of those Hotells you spoke about. The one on the corner, well, was on the corner of Cass and 75. I remember she was standing on the corner, told me to park and in we went. Good times.

    I also strolled East Mack for about a couple years in the mid-90's but by then I bet it had fallen off of it's glory days. I would stroll between there and Chene all the way into mid 2005 for what was usually a pretty good BBBJTCIM session. I go back on Mack every now and then just to see what's going on.

    Then there's the mighty Woodward. I'd have to say this is where I cut my teeth back in the day. I had a few regulars that I would routinely see and every now and then would run into a non-pro just looking for some extra money. Those were some of the best dates. I also had a couple incidents where I was pick pocketted by a skilled artisan as you say. One was successful and the other incident the SW almost got away with it. This was before I learned I had to ho-proof my car before seeking therapy as well as separating my holoot from my other loot. The first incident involved a BSW named Star and she was able to separate me from my car note loot. Never ran into her or saw her again. The other incedent involved a similar incident you had with the bright blonde but instead of scramming she put my wallet right outside the door on the ground. As luck would have it, it rolled off the curb and underneath the car. She opens the door as if to spit after completion so I think nothing of it. After getting dressed I feel my pockets and no wallet. She notices that I now know that my wallet is missing, opens the door and gets out. I get out after her demanding my wallet back. At this point her 'protector' starts coming down the street. As our voices start to escalate he walks by and tells us to keep it down. After getting nowhere I decide to go back to my car and chalk this one up as a loss. As I drive away, I feel my rear tire roll over something and I immediately get out to see what it is. It's my wallet! I quickly pick it up, look at the SW and her 'manager' and flip them both off. I get back in the car and realize just how lucky I was. Wow. The memories!

  5. #3411

    Last Night On The "R"

    Out mongering met a mixed 30something SW at 7 mile. Said her name was Darla or know as Silky and dances at Centerfolds, thick Cute says she is Puerto Rican. Started out nice stopped at a gas station. For notel fun said I only had 40. She said that was cool. Advanced 20. Now to notel. But no had to stop at a house and get supplies, didn't want to do that and she turned into a freak out. Drive her by the spot. She wanted me to keep her purse, handed to her and said I'd be back but just in case. Fuck that. She looked like a great piece of ass too.

    Went to the BP by state Fair got a pop and ran into a 30 something WSW Katie, nice thin nothing special but got my fix. Have her didgits if they work.

    Be safe, and any intel on the first one would be appreciated.

    Be safe

  6. #3410
    Great stories man, I'm sorry to have missed the glory days. Hopefully they will return at some point but I doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    The Mighty Woodward and The infamous Cass

    Woodward had always been my main shopping district but East Jefferson between Conners and Alter Road. Was good as was East Mack which was the legendary stroll from all those old Blues records and 60s pimp novels. Then there's the Cass Corridor!

    My shopping drive usually was to drive down Woodward, then right on Selden to check on Jumbos, then left on Brainerd down to Cass and south on cass to Charlotte, and right on park to check on Kay's house and of course the Temple then back to Cass down toward the Ansonia on Cass and 75 the further south (shit that's all gone now) to the Pheonix and the other couple of Ho tells on Columbia, and Elisabeth etc. Then reverse, all the way to the wood-eight mile turnaround.

    Cass and Woodward proper are such fruitful playgrounds that their telling will have to wait till another day but I will say that my all time favorite (perhaps) from the streets will have to be Barbara from Kay's house on Park ave, second house off of Temple.

    Anybody remember Barbara? She used to wear a black dog collar. She was bright, light, damn near White, slim, blonde hair and I Dreamed with her for years. Nothing I asked for was refused which for me was not much. Front door, back door, and yes 69. Shit I was about 18 when I met her and about 28 when we lost touch. I found out that we we the same age had attended the same high school and at the same time but she was always in and out of school. I bailed her out of the 12th pct. Twice and became pretty cool with her pimptress / manager / house madam Kay along with her ho mate Tina and Tanya the young one who was wayyy younger than anyone thought. By the mid 90s there was a whole new crew there.

    Thanks for the links.

  7. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    Good Good I didn't see her on the O. T. I. S. Anymore so I had feared the worse. (good for the recovery, not the relapse)

    I hope you guys don't mind if I wander down memory lane a bit. Maybe you guys have met these SWs.

    Gratiot between st fair and 7mi and even more south. 2008-2010.

    There was a SW named Kerri who was very accommodating and a sweet person. Blonde, slim pretty face very cautious...
    I think I met your last one. The one I met was about 98-99 and she ended up getting murdered by John Eric Armstrong.

  8. #3408
    The Mighty Woodward and The infamous Cass

    Woodward had always been my main shopping district but East Jefferson between Conners and Alter Road. Was good as was East Mack which was the legendary stroll from all those old Blues records and 60s pimp novels. Then there's the Cass Corridor!

    My shopping drive usually was to drive down Woodward, then right on Selden to check on Jumbos, then left on Brainerd down to Cass and south on cass to Charlotte, and right on park to check on Kay's house and of course the Temple then back to Cass down toward the Ansonia on Cass and 75 the further south (shit that's all gone now) to the Pheonix and the other couple of Ho tells on Columbia, and Elisabeth etc. Then reverse, all the way to the wood-eight mile turnaround.

    Cass and Woodward proper are such fruitful playgrounds that their telling will have to wait till another day but I will say that my all time favorite (perhaps) from the streets will have to be Barbara from Kay's house on Park ave, second house off of Temple.

    Anybody remember Barbara? She used to wear a black dog collar. She was bright, light, damn near White, slim, blonde hair and I Dreamed with her for years. Nothing I asked for was refused which for me was not much. Front door, back door, and yes 69. Shit I was about 18 when I met her and about 28 when we lost touch. I found out that we we the same age had attended the same high school and at the same time but she was always in and out of school. I bailed her out of the 12th pct. Twice and became pretty cool with her pimptress / manager / house madam Kay along with her ho mate Tina and Tanya the young one who was wayyy younger than anyone thought. By the mid 90s there was a whole new crew there.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nice post, I would like to hear some of your old stories. Here are the links to the posts from 2000 to 2007.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...chived-Reports

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...chived-Reports
    Thanks for the links.

  9. #3407

    More memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Danielle is (currently) clean but had a relapse earlier this year.
    Good Good I didn't see her on the O. T. I. S. Anymore so I had feared the worse. (good for the recovery, not the relapse)

    I hope you guys don't mind if I wander down memory lane a bit. Maybe you guys have met these SWs.

    Gratiot between st fair and 7mi and even more south. 2008-2010.

    There was a SW named Kerri who was very accommodating and a sweet person. Blonde, slim pretty face very cautious. Lost touch.

    SW named Carrie, redish hair and a bit of a pain in the ass and somewhat shyster but with her, I had a top notch and memorable "Dream" (I love that phrase) she claimed that she use to work at Bouzoukis but who knows with flakes like her.

    A dozen or so unmemorable ones except there was this one red head who was very good BJ and also had a husband who fixed cars.

    Woodward & 7 around the R and down past H. P. 2003-2008.

    Ginger- was a platinum blonde cute SW a great 'dreamer' who was also very friendly and would accompany me while doing my chores, going to the hardware store, dropping off cleaners etc.

    Little Rita- a crazy ass little brown skinned crack smoker, spinner, crazy sense of humor was short so she would ride you while you were sitting at the wheel.

    Pinky- a young 18-20 something coffee with cream complexioned girl. This would be 98-99 She was more a promiscuous girl than a straight up ho. She worked the streets but when I picked her up, which was often, we usually "Dreamed" for 3 or 4 hours. She didn't seem to be in it for the money and was definitely NOT on drugs. She was more like my casual girlfriend than actual "therapist" She's in my top 5.

    Michigan; What? There's hos on Michigan? If you're like many Detroiters you can live your entire life and never travel to the SW side. I had been mongering around the entire stretch of Woodward and around Cass for years when, to my shock and serendipitous surprise, I found there was a big beautiful track on Michigan!

    Imagine that! Shopping for 12 or so years and coming across the majestic US 12 in 1989!

    Many memorable nights down there but the one which stands out was one night in 95 (during the Clinton vs Dole elections) this Bright Blonde girl wearing leather jacket who was an expert pick pocket. I always fleece my pockets when seeking therapy. I separate my Holoot from my other cash. I usually had a 20 and a 5 in one pocket, a ten in another and the rest stashed elsewhere. So with this girl I had agreed to a $20 oral stress management. I had the 20 folded once and the 5 kinda bunched up deep in the same pocket so when I reached in pocket, I would know which bill was which without pulling more than agreed for. Anyway, this girl was working and I could sorta detect where her hand was but there was no way she was going to get that five bunched up deep in my pocket right? Well halfway through the BJ (which was pretty good) she opens the door while her mouth was still full of meat and turned around on the upstroke and bolted. My reaction was to quickly back up following her and looking around the car wondering what she had taken and also looking for the uniformed protectorate thinking perhaps she saw them swooping down. But no way! She took my 5 deep in my pocket right? After all the pocket was tight to my leg as I was sitting up the whole time but. Yes she took it! It was a marvelous bit of pickpocketing as only witnessed in crime novels and travel admonishments.

    Ok stupid me. 6 months or so later, there she is again. She looked hot from the car with her bright blonde hair, it was, like silvery Blonde, anyway, she looked kinda worn out up close. I decided for another go round but this time, I put some ones and some fast food receipts in a folded wad in the same pocket as the 20. I wanted to watch her and with extra attention, I could witness her skills as well as trick her into getting tricked. Well the BJ was once again, pretty good but this time, I'm paying attention to where her hands were and what she was doing and I'm peeking and watching her little hand near my right pocket once again. I was really really focusing on my pocket because, not really being mad, I wanted to see her work her magic. I saw her hand near my pocket but I didn't feel it anywhere nor did I see it enter my pocket Finally, I'm done and she asks me, 'can you drop me off near the. BAMM there she goes again mid sentence but this time I'm like WOW! After a laugh, I reached into the pocket and the fake wad was still there. I kinda laughed it off until I noticed that the * had somehow reached into my LEFT pocket and took my 50 and 10 which was deep down in the non Holoot pocket. She was a true artisan and I wouldn't be surprised if somebody shot her but gosh she was good with those fingers. She might be Halo's mom LOL. Naah she was skilled and the BJ was good.

  10. #3406
    Spotted a tall (5'6ish) skinny brunette WSW. Looked young 20's. Had very high or defined cheekbones and her hair was shorter and kinda tied up. Saw her on Emery and R. Any info on this one? I didn't get a chance to stop, had a car on my ass. She was across the street from another skinney brunette WSW, but that one looked rougher.

  11. #3405

    Jc

    I saw a great almost Indian loOkig girl on JC yesterday. Tried to do a scoop but was gone by the time I made it around the block. She was wearing an orange sweatshirt. Looked like she could have been a good time.

    I ended up scooping an older blOnde who wasn't worth the 20 she wanted for a BBBJ. Had to dump her as she started giving me some drama.

  12. #3404

    Nikki. Triangle

    FYI. Spotted little Nichole walking up Woodbine on Friday. Pink top, jeans, and black heel-boots. Her hair seems to be growing in nicely, and a similar dark red color as before.

    Anyone scoop this little bird? I'm not going near this one after my experience last fall. I would just like to know if anyone else is actually getting what he pays for from her.

    Also watched a flatbed picking up a sedan in the same block of Woodbine earlier that day. No LEO in sight, and it could simply have been a removal of non-working car by a resident, but I had a feeling it was not.

  13. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    Then there was Dannielle who was a good little SW before she started deteriorating before our very eyes. The H really tore her up and she remained out the for a long time. She mostly strolled Woodward & 6mi and 6mi east toward oakland. This was 03- 06 she gave good BJs but mostly didn't do much else due to the H.
    Danielle is (currently) clean but had a relapse earlier this year.

  14. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    I started mongering in the late 70s when Woodward was bustling with activity as was the Corridor, as was 8 mile, as was the John R area south of I94. When we got our drivers licenses, my buddies and I would cruise the track...
    That was a great post of narrating a monger experience and a life of a typical HO

  15. #3401
    Has anyone seen or heard from a SW named Gina? Gina used to live on Robinwood when there were actually houses there. This would be around 04- 08. She did the 7mi, woodward, JR circuit and was based out of the Renn, or out of her home which she shared with Pam. She was an ex Budweiser girl and a supurb BJ and a pretty good straight (what's the term?)

    She spent some time locked up and was in and out of recovery and by checking the O. T. I. S. I can see her 2010 photo that she looks well and healthy. Wondering if she's changed her lifestyle or what she's doing.

    Then there was Dannielle who was a good little SW before she started deteriorating before our very eyes. The H really tore her up and she remained out the for a long time. She mostly strolled Woodward & 6mi and 6mi east toward oakland. This was 03- 06 she gave good BJs but mostly didn't do much else due to the H.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape