Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 875 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 13116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmppt  [View Original Post]
    Last I been on the K, cop activity has gone through the roof. I'm definitely avoiding the K for now.

    To the person asking about S Philly. Activity is still around. Got to search at different times. Night time more than day time, I think. Had a decent find even on a weekday night (after midnight). Lots of cops though.
    Thanks! I usually do pretty good in S Philly but it takes a long time. I hate cruising too much because I have out of state tags and I attract attention on the K.

  2. #4595

    Need help please

    I'm pretty new to this and was wondering if someone could help.

    I'm looking for a full chested chick with good BBBJ skills.

    Please pm with contact info.

    Thanks for help.

  3. #4594

    Looking for a fun one

    Just looking for one full chested and good BBBJ skills please pm with some contact info.

  4. #4593

    Bobbi

    Met bobbi. 30 year old blond with green eyes. 5'10" and maybe 135lbs. Very sweet girl. Found her few blocks past h- station on K. Standard tuition. I will repeat this weekend. I have digits but forgot to ask of I can share.

  5. #4592

    Amber

    Picked up Amber on K at the train station. She is a thin 25 yo dirty blond. I had a wonderful time with her. GFE. FS for. 4. She told me that she is leaving Phili next week to go back to Scranton. Sorry, no digits. She says she is out during the day only.

  6. #4591
    Last I been on the K, cop activity has gone through the roof. I'm definitely avoiding the K for now.

    To the person asking about S Philly. Activity is still around. Got to search at different times. Night time more than day time, I think. Had a decent find even on a weekday night (after midnight). Lots of cops though.

  7. #4590

    Re: Friday A great time with Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    When we came out Sonya was gone. I checked the parking lot and nearby convenience stores in case she went out for a smoke and got locked out or something.
    WOW! She bailed on you before getting paid?

    I hate it when a girl I recommended does something like this. Makes me feel partially responsible. During our date, she seemed like a pretty nice girl. Was anything missing? Did you ever find out what happened to her? I am assuming that this didn't happen near the avenue. Could she have walked back to Kensington Avenue? Complaining about being homeless seems to be part of her modus operandi. Why would she leave without getting compensated? I guess a hot shower was all she needed at the time. (Sometime girls get real paranoid. Maybe that giant wrascal in your pants spooked her. LOL)

    At least you didn't lose anything except for perhaps a little time.

    CookyJar

  8. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav  [View Original Post]
    In a dream I had a street girl start convulsing on me after she had hit her pipe a few times. Scared the the bejeezus out of me. Also, never let the girl keep your room after the deed is done. Same reasons. Then I awoke from my dream.
    I guess we didn't have to wait long for evidence! Look at this post under "ripoff reports". Coyote, consider yourself lucky it didn't get a lot worse! I hope we all learn from Coyote's experience.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1428983

  9. #4588
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Elissa is back

    Spotted Elissa around Cambria yesterday. She has been missing for a while. Stopped for a quick 5 minute chat. Had to hurry as I had 2 girls waiting in my car already. She says she has been locked up. If you see her, pick her up. She is a real sweetheart, friendliest girl on the ave. Will do anything for anyone. She is the only SW that ever gave me a cent. She has bought me lunch more than once.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0540s.jpg
Views:	1511
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	172997

    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0541s.jpg
Views:	1215
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	172998

    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0542s.jpg
Views:	1376
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	172999

  10. #4587
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Saturday Another great day to be a monger

    Since I had such a good time with Jamie the day before, I thought I'd try and top it with a repeat performance. Called her up and scheduled a pick up time, then went to cruse the Ave to kill time. To my great surprise, I spotted Jessica (see my report in rip offs). I dated her a while back and it was one of the best times I ever Had. She disappeared after that and I have been looking for her ever since. A quick call to Jamie to see if she was down for another try at a threesome, and I grabbed Jessica. A stop for fast food then we hit the motel. This time did not go as planned. After I took some photos, Jamie got real sick (not dope sick). Lots of vomiting. When she finally was able to get to sleep, Me and Jess got it on. Glad I had a room with to beds. Since we got to bed late, by the time we woke up, there was no time for morning sex. We hit the free breakfast then they both had to be somewhere.

    Jessica is probably the best DT on the Ave. No gag and she is the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going. I want to marry her throat.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bed.jpg
Views:	1907
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	172994

    Click image for larger version

Name:	kiss.jpg
Views:	1605
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	172995

    Click image for larger version

Name:	shower.jpg
Views:	2956
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	172996

  11. #4586
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Friday A great time with Jamie

    Fri was not in the mood for hunting so I decided to go with someone I knew was a great GFE. Picked up Jamie for an all nighter. I mentioned I was interested in finding Sonya and showed her a pic. She said she knew her. As we driving up the ave, Jamie spotted Sonya and hopped out to tell her I had been looking for her and invited her to join us. After a trip to Mc D's, we headed for the hotel. As Sonyo is homeless, she asked to use the shower first. She was in there a long time. So long that Jamie and I got bored and then got frisky. We actually had time for a full date before she came out. Then it was Jamie's turn to shower and she asked if I would like to come with. Of course I did. When we came out Sonya was gone. I checked the parking lot and nearby convenience stores in case she went out for a smoke and got locked out or something. I went back and Jamie said she would make me forget about Sonya leaving. And she lived up to her word. Round 2 was as good as the first. For breakfast, round 3 was even better as I tend to be my horniest after a good night's rest. Jamie is an excellent GFE date, a good kisser who aims to please. She has a phone now but asked me not to share with just anyone. If you are interested, pm me and I will pass your name to her so she can check your rep on the forum.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	jamie2.jpg
Views:	1727
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	172984

  12. #4585
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Thursday Day 1 a slow start.

    Hit the ave Thursday evening about 6 and cruised till 9 without finding anyone I was really interested in. Was not to much out there. Finally hooked up with Amanda. OK date but definitely not GFE. Only place I was allowed to touch was her back.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	1445
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	172983

  13. #4584

    So true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]
    I NEVER drive these girls to get their stuff or let them do it (except for grass) while with me. Too many things can go wrong. Aside from the obvious: attention at the drug spot, pulled over by leo and she drops the stuff in my car, unpredictable behavior, it can get outright dangerous. No matter how unlikely (as the wrong head wants us to think) , imagine this scenario: she gets her stuff, does it, and comes to your motel. Something goes wrong (bad stuff, bad reaction, overdose, or whatever) , she needs medical attention (or the coroner!). What, then? You are simply screwed! I'll let your imagination figure out how serious this can get.

    I always make this clear up front. If she still wants a hit, I move on to the next one.

    Just my two cents.
    In a dream I had a street girl start convulsing on me after she had hit her pipe a few times. Scared the the bejeezus out of me. Also, never let the girl keep your room after the deed is done. Same reasons. Then I awoke from my dream.

  14. #4583

    I may be too paranoid, BUT.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusCut  [View Original Post]
    I was ready for a request to get her the fix.

    Once we reached hotel, she made her fix, and then went to take a long shower, which is perfectly fine with me.
    I NEVER drive these girls to get their stuff or let them do it (except for grass) while with me. Too many things can go wrong. Aside from the obvious: attention at the drug spot, pulled over by leo and she drops the stuff in my car, unpredictable behavior, it can get outright dangerous. No matter how unlikely (as the wrong head wants us to think) , imagine this scenario: she gets her stuff, does it, and comes to your motel. Something goes wrong (bad stuff, bad reaction, overdose, or whatever) , she needs medical attention (or the coroner!). What, then? You are simply screwed! I'll let your imagination figure out how serious this can get.

    I always make this clear up front. If she still wants a hit, I move on to the next one.

    Just my two cents.

  15. #4582

    Need help liberty motel

    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the city. I'm a little list as far as making contact. I am planning on hitting the liberty motel for my own private fun time. I'm somewhat addiction friendly, I don't mind the smokers but can't be around needles. Any suggestions. The gurls near the motel are just fugly and if love to make a new acquaintanc how much does obe offer if you are providing party favors? E.

    Any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape