Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1883

    Donation Monica

    What was the donation? Pics match the actual provider? What city is she working out of?

    I wish I could find this walking the streets LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSmith44  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/8390011

    Went and saw Monica last night, she was everything I expected. She likes to get straight to business but it was well worth it cause she was banging.

  2. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSmith44  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/8390011

    Went and saw Monica last night, she was everything I expected. She likes to get straight to business but it was well worth it cause she was banging.
    A little more detail please?

    Prices?

    All access or just Blo and go?

  3. #1881

    Agreed

    Saw monica too, she definitly is worth it, one of my new fav (clean shaved)

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSmith44  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/8390011

    Went and saw Monica last night, she was everything I expected. She likes to get straight to business but it was well worth it cause she was banging.

  4. #1880

    Western Wayne Spinner

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...you-22/8174036

    Visited with with this great spinner the other day. Her pictures are real and she was very accommodating. Began with a slow and easy BBBJ, than covered up and went to town. She seemed to really enjoyed the clit rub while I ride and played with her be cups. Overall great experience and would highly recommend!

  5. #1879

    Lesley

    Hello all,

    Few days back I went to meet Lesley.

    She was good and accomodative, She enjoy really what she do's.

    She is one on my ATF list with all doors accessible.

    Thank you.

    Play Safe.

    Nikk

  6. #1878

    Monica

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/8390011

    Went and saw Monica last night, she was everything I expected. She likes to get straight to business but it was well worth it cause she was banging.

  7. #1877

    Hjm

    Anyone know how to get in touch with HJM? In particular Jazmin. Lost the number when the boards went down.

    PM me the info.

    Thanks in advance

  8. #1876

  9. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Honey * (313) 753 6038, if I remembe are right she had a 616 Number, any way drove out to Farmington to the apartments and Ran into a heavey black chick on the computer and a short Blue / Black chick that was suppose to.

    Attachment 172149

    Be honey.
    That's funny that girl is pornstar lavish styles

  10. #1874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    She is kind of a big girl. Not bbw though. Giant natural tits, big nipples, a bit hairy down there. Very attractive. Awesome to lay back and watch her work. I'd put her at around 5' 5".160lbs. I also thought she disappeared from BP and deleted all her ads. I still have her number but have not tried it. In case she got popped.

    Edit: I see she started posting again a few days ago. I'm going to have to say hello again soon.
    She is a big girl not bad big. No kissing and DATY. Any way for me.

  11. #1873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Another this is not what you get

    Honey * (313) 753 6038, if I remembe are right she had a 616 Number, any way drove out to Farmington to the apartments and Ran into a heavey black chick on the computer and a short Blue / Black chick that was suppose to.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	another asshole.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	172149

    Be honey.

  12. #1872

    Save your energy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Look up Broadway wellness center. It is a short walk from Cobo.
    Take the People Mover. Buy 2 tokens for R / T (round trip). You won't get a rub & tug on the train, at

    Least I haven't seen that report yet, LOL.

  13. #1871

    Questions about the famous Gee

    I know everyone has seen her except me. If you have seen Gee, please describe her body and what to expect.

    How curvy is she? More tits than butt?

  14. #1870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Another No Show no answer Girls

    Just one of them girls that make appointments and do not show Wed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asshole.jpg‎  

  15. #1869

    Your Canadian / Southern Sweetheart

    Another recent acquaintance. 100% real pics, but they don't show the whole story, she's a little heavy. Pleasant personality.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...art-40/7479752

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape