Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3352

    Definitely a horse of a different color

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Two different Rose's I'm guessing. I gave someone this Rose's number awhile back. She's also about 5'6 I'm guessing and on the slender / average size.

    She hangs by the afore mentioned bar when she is out but she's not out that often. Claimed to have a regular day job and only did the stroll when she need the extra money. Sorry don't have her digits anymore, my old phone blew up on me a few months back and I lost years worth of numbers.
    No way could that be the same Rose I described. This has to be a Rose I've not met, although I look forward to finding her. Wasn't there a post awhile back about a lady near the bar (possibly named Rose) who had an unusually forward sales approach? Like reaching in through the monger's window and gripping his unit? She sounds like a fun lady.

  2. #3351
    Got followed today on R. Dark colored Impala I think, early 2000's. Had round tail lights. Followed from Nevada to 8 mile. Made a U-turn at the gas station at 8mile and headed back south. White guy, short haircut, looked like he was talking into a radio as he turned around. Watch out guys.

  3. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    The girls won't give up the houses, of course. They can get beat up or even killed over doing that. Some of them will give you up if they have to, though. Sorry.
    The locations of dope houses are about as secret as MacDonalds. One of the simple proofs of the corruption of police departments is how simple it is to chase out drug traffic if they cared to. In order to function dope houses have to be known to a large number of addicts who are not the most reliable confidants. Any minimal police force that cares to chase them out of an area can easily do so by simply harrassing the customers (rarely needing to make arrests). I think most mongers comprehend how that would work. It's not a great mystery why things like SW's and dope houses seem to follow jurisdiction lines with great precision. For example the other side of 8mile may be only a few hundred feet away but it's another world in terms of these activities. Any activity that's as public as SW's or dope houses is effectively permitted by the police whatever show they make of "cracking down" on it for the rubes.

  4. #3349

    The R

    Strolled through on my way back from a dream to see what was going on Wed afternoon (4ish). Finally spotted the redhead walking northbound just past state and I made sure she knew I was interested. I'm headed southbound and I want to make my turn around to scoop but I spot a marked leo so I continue down past seven and finally turn around to head back. By the time I get back past state, I spot the same marked LEO talking to the redhead from the passenger side window. Dang it! No scoop for me but from what I saw she is definitely scoop-able.

    I also spotted the infamous green grand am previously on the way down but by the time I headed back it was gone from where I saw it and now roaming. So I go down and turn by the liquor store to make my way down south on the R again. I spotted a WSW, older looking, jet black hair past shoulders, huge nose walking towards a side street by the liquor store. Gave the look, not interested. Finally I make it back towards the R and I spot another marked LEO. I look down the R and the previous LEO is still talking to the redhead. I figured that's my que to roll out so headed towards six. On my way down I spotted a younger, dirty blonde WSW wearing a bluish dress and a jacket eating some chips down by Worcester. She gave the look as well but I wasn't trying to push my luck especially with the recent discovery nearby from the media reports.

    One of these days I'm going to get the redhead. I just have to be patient. Be safe out there. The spot is hot!

  5. #3348

    On the are

    Yesterday morning hit the are around 10 ish saw niki out by lantz, another WSW just and of of her looked petite blond hair 40 ish had a grey hoddie on and 2 BSW one thick by the store and another tall skinney one down by 6 but I think that one is tv didn't get a good look but one hangs out their. Saw only one mark leo but a different color, (like a goldish silver color) don't know what city it was from did not look like the normal marked ones they were comming off rem onto the are but anyway stay safe brothers

  6. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    This Rose had long dark hair about mid back, she had all her teeth in the front (unless they were false) but she never took them out if they were. She smelled clean as in fresh out of the shower and had on clean clothes, wore glasses. Told me she was 45 but I guessed 50ish and she was in the Triangle on the same street as the bar! Could be the same one you know just all cleaned up?
    Two different Rose's I'm guessing. I gave someone this Rose's number awhile back. She's also about 5'6 I'm guessing and on the slender / average size.

    She hangs by the afore mentioned bar when she is out but she's not out that often. Claimed to have a regular day job and only did the stroll when she need the extra money. Sorry don't have her digits anymore, my old phone blew up on me a few months back and I lost years worth of numbers.

  7. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Rose in the Triangle or on Fenkell? The only Rose I know in that area is a nice lady, but wrecked. 50's-60 with black hair (usually tied up in a knot) and missing many teeth. Oral service is surprisingly good, but she looks (and smells) like a bag lady. This can't be the same Rose you found, so please let me know where to find the lady you described.
    This Rose had long dark hair about mid back, she had all her teeth in the front (unless they were false) but she never took them out if they were. She smelled clean as in fresh out of the shower and had on clean clothes, wore glasses. Told me she was 45 but I guessed 50ish and she was in the Triangle on the same street as the bar! Could be the same one you know just all cleaned up?

  8. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd house on Fernhill from Charleston? I was wondering about that rubble pile. Lucy and Autumn (and a host of others I'm sure) could be reliably found around there.
    Yeah, they burned it in the wee hours one morning about a month ago. Word is they really hate the guy who ran it.

  9. #3344
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Met a new face (and other parts) today, trying to slip through the JR side streets without attracting attention. Petite, dark hair, mid-30's to 40-ish, with a very furry lower back. It was kinda cool, actually, almost as furry as mine! She said her name was Olivia, but when she gave me her number later she wrote down Melissa. I will try to get ahold of her later, once I scrape together another mongering stash.

    Picked up near State Fair. West of JR.
    She's in her mid 20s, actually, but she's been in the game long enough so that it's aging her prematurely. Nice girl, but the streets are mean.

  10. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The R has become very hot. One girl that I trust told me that in addition to incriminating evidence against fellow mongers, leo is now applying pressure for the whereabouts of dope houses etc. Why they think SWs would provide this type of info is crazy. These girls are not sluts they are addicts. Only a fool hood-rat like Halo would be so stupid.
    The girls won't give up the houses, of course. They can get beat up or even killed over doing that. Some of them will give you up if they have to, though. Sorry.

  11. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Girl in image 2 is Amber. Definately not leo. Very good BJ skills for $20. Will try to get $30. Usually found near Louisiana S of Nev.
    Haven't seen her in at least 6 months. Don't know if she's retired, relocated, on on an extended stay at Uncle's place.

  12. #3341

    About Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Blonde WSW with nice full lips, looks like a young Helen Mirren, scooped her on the Ave ad and went for CBJ. Too pricey. 4 for the deed but I was in a pinch and I'm a pushover for her look; plus she wasn't stoned or a mess. Will go FS. 6 quoted next time.
    If Brit is around 5' 2" and dark blond maybe 130lbs, then she is the same as I have known for a while. She used to hang on Vernor. She is just about 40ish but not long ago everyone thought she was 20s. She was really hot and really petite.

    I see her once in a while cause we've known each other for a while. When she is not looking to get more of her meds she is nice. But when she is lookin, she is difficult and sometimes trouble. When she's hi she's pretty darn wild which can be very good and very bad on the same date. She can get mad and scream (not in a good way) and carry on. She's always been ok with me but I can see how badly she treats other aquaintances. Also if she gets your number she'll be calling a lot when she's on a binge.

    She is getting pretty worn down by her behavior and needs to spend some more time and rehab. I honestly wish her well and that she straightens out soon.

    If you see her a couple of times, she usually warms up.

    She usually knows some other girls but doesn't give their numbers out easily and she was reluctant to let me give out her number.

    One thing good is that we've found ways to keep in contact over a number of years.

  13. #3340

    Wow!

    Nice JD! (Some of us prefer the BBWs.) This is more what I looked for, but don't see many like that around these days.

    Since I have given up on Pontiac, I actually have been just lurking and getting familiar with new areas. I've spoken to a couple on the ave, but only PJ seemed "worth it". And I haven't seen her around since last year. There's the dark haired woman on the ave with the moles on her face, but I have only ever talked to her while passing by coming out of the party store and I was in a hurry. Still haven't caught her name.

    I realized I haven't done anything in over a year; been thinking about going the massage route. It seems that leo is everywhere these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Got a call out of the blue last week from Peaches. I had known her as Brandi. Haven't seen her in probably over a year. I believe I did a report on her way back but here goes anyway. She used to be thick, now she's a BBW. LOL. I tend to go for the spinners, but this girl tries very hard. Very accomodating and takes direction well. Low 30's, white with an arabic or italian look, probably 5'6", not strung out at all although I'm sure she has a med problem. Don't they all? No rush, and GFE if she feels comfortable with you, she has no rules. At least none that I crossed anyway. Although I don't think she swallows, I believe she will do greek but I didn't go for it. Not my thing. She doesn't walk the street much. I believe she lives somewhat near the JR stroll but not within walking distance. Ironically with some of the recent discussion about bike riding, I originally met her while riding my bike down the R. Like I said, well over a year ago. Stopped to chat, and set a date up for later and she really came through. Literally. So, for you BBW lovers, she says I can share her digits with active and senior members, so PM me if you would like.

    Stay Safe,

    JD

  14. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Went back down R on my way home from work. Quite a few out, saw 1 potential blonde WSW, looked TGTBT. And probably was. Was around 4pm so there was quite a bit of traffic out. Saw 2 suspicious vehicles. 1 dirty black lincoln towncar, pulled out the gas station and stayed the entire way till 8 mile. And a green grand prix, late 90's (the grand am looking one).2 guys sitting in it on the corner of are and some side street. Just sitting there. LE always on R now?
    Yes. The R has become very hot. One girl that I trust told me that in addition to incriminating evidence against fellow mongers, leo is now applying pressure for the whereabouts of dope houses etc. Why they think SWs would provide this type of info is crazy. These girls are not sluts they are addicts. Only a fool hood-rat like Halo would be so stupid.

  15. #3338

    Latest on the R

    Just had reason to take the R home and saw a few girls I hadn't seen before between 7&Lantz. One was a short, sort of thick asian girl. The other appeared to be a half black-half asian. Both looked very scoopable but, alas, time did not permit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape