Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 88 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #332

    Thanks. How about Kali?

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately when they hide their identity by not showing their face it leaves you open to being a victim of "bait and switch"
    Any body visited Kali?

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ew-19/10234153

  2. #331

    Beware the Ides of Mia

    Avoid this one! Worst date of my life. Sure, she's cute and has a terrific body but I need a little more than that. She has absolutely no passion or Interest for what she's doing. Frigid City! Wouldn't even let me touch her head or hold her hair during CBJ! And When I went to cop a titty she jumped away. The mish was Terrible! 5 min in she tells me to hurry up cause she has another date coming in. I tried to focus and just finish up but as soon as I was starting to enjoy it she once again tells me to hurry up and cum. At this Point I lose my wood. She then grabs my flaccid Johnson and tries to shove it into her dry twat. WTF! I got dressed and split. Was in there all of 10 minutes. Bitchy, mouthy and inconsiderate. I give MIA a big Zero In every catagory. TOFTT never felt so bad. Went home and banged the wife, rock hard! Next time I'll do so research before falling for a tight butt.

    Readhead

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-korean-princess-and-m-i-a-and-sexy-856-870-3994-xoxo-21/10334180

  3. #330

    Not her in the pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Je Love Sex  [View Original Post]
    I met her lest week and she was not her in the pic but the girl was not bad looking so I stay it was 15 for the hr and she would just give a hand job and it suck.

    Good luck.
    Thank you Je Love Sex

    For the heads up you saved me from a big disapointment shame girl in ad very good looking. This is why it is great to have a group like this to help out each other, thanks again.

    Bob

  4. #329

    Not her in the pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or been to this girl on BP any info would be helpful thanks.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/The...assage/7845753
    I met her lest week and she was not her in the pic but the girl was not bad looking so I stay it was 15 for the hr and she would just give a hand job and it suck.

    Good luck.

  5. #328

    Backpage ad

    Has anyone seen or been to this girl on BP any info would be helpful thanks.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/The...assage/7845753

  6. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Silenses786  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately when they hide their identity by not showing their face it leaves you open to being a victim of "bait and switch"

  7. #326

  8. #325

    Heather and monica

    Omfg! Its been a dream of mine to do a mother and daughter combo. I been with two white girls before but two white chicks who are related.

    please please info.

  9. #324

    Heathers daughter

    Yes, Heathers daughter is Monica, the one discussed here as well. I haven't been with either 1 of them but a friend of mine told me together they give 1 hell of a BBBJ, and even fought over who would take the cim.

  10. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Af Nj  [View Original Post]
    Have met heather before had a great time with her she will also do the mother daughter thing if you are interested.
    WAIT, Heather has a daughter she does doubles with? Info please!

  11. #322

    Heather

    Have met heather before had a great time with her she will also do the mother daughter thing if you are interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by BambaMusic  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago. She was staying with Heather (MILF) and Sasha. Her face is pock marked from acne, hence the makeup. She was hiding out in the bathroom naked while I was with Heather. Seemed nice enough, she was balling about her 'boyfriend' I did not ask.

  12. #321

    Alexis

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks really hot. I texted her a few times and she was saying yes to all my questions. So I think BullS*t. Did a search and no info. Maybe she has gone by another name before. Anyway any info would be Great! TIA.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...is-23/10121155

  13. #320

    Monica

    I saw her a while ago. She was staying with Heather (MILF) and Sasha. Her face is pock marked from acne, hence the makeup. She was hiding out in the bathroom naked while I was with Heather. Seemed nice enough, she was balling about her 'boyfriend' I did not ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to meet up with her.

  14. #319

    Pleasure

    Had a pleasureable date with Destiny. Had an hour with her BBBJ was good but had better, . She said she was a newbie she seemed really cool, nice body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-03-19 03.08.27.jpg‎   2012-03-19 03.08.45.jpg‎   2012-03-19 03.09.57.jpg‎  

  15. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to meet up with her.
    I have seen the greyish facial effect before. It is sometimes the results of a bright camera flash and to much facial make-up. If I was going to photoshop a girls face, I would pick a prettier face and a better match. If that were possible.

    I have never dated a girl directly from BP. Too much to figure out. There is B&S, up-pricing, and now photoshoping?

    Good luck,

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape