Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1679

    The Price is Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Living Abroad  [View Original Post]
    After the customary checks we talked about price. She wanted 1. 2 which was double the going rate. I would have walked, but we negotiated. 8 (still a bit on the high side for someone I don't know). She started with CBJ that was about as unpleasant and rough as I've ever had. When I suggested we move on to something else she stood up and said that was it. We were done. For. 8 it ends there! LA
    For what it is worth, you can get a BJ for. 5 or. 6 online but most always covered. Many of these 50/80/100 specials that are advertised are just a covered 15 minute quickie / BBBJ / half and half, with some variations. The negotiations may not have been specific enough or you thought she meant when she said. And she thought you meant when you said. Agreed, there are many scams out there, and with the girl at the elevator and one more in the room, begins to look like a set up, but I wouldn't feel to badly or embarrassed, worse things could have happened. I think you are spot on about Landmark.

  2. #1678

    Fraud alert. LAUREN (405) 445-2392

    I can't believe I got taken! I feel like a newbie all over again. After a while I think its easy to get a little cocky and let your guard down. So, that is that. Here are the details : I did some research and was struck by Lauren's photos. I may have let the little head do the thinking, because my research was light, and I had previously stopped visiting anyone staying near Landmark Mall. Lauren (405) 445-2392 is a total shark. Her picts are acurate http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-23/7462096 But be careful. She's sharing a room at the Comfort Inn with two other girls.

    It was the normal two-call system. When I got to the floor, one of her roomates was waiting near the elevator, the other in the bathroom (whatever). After the customary checks we talked about price. She wanted 1. 2 which was double the going rate. I would have walked, but we negotiated. 8 (still a bit on the high side for someone I don't know). She started with CBJ that was about as unpleasant and rough as I've ever had. When I suggested we move on to something else she stood up and said that was it. We were done. For. 8 it ends there! Unbelieveable. I kept my cool, but dressed. When I said that word would get around she went balistic with the usual dumb threats (I'll send my guy to your home, and other bs). She then locked the door and said she was calling her guy while her two roomates blocked the door. I stepped pass, unlocked the door and walked out. It's my own damn fault for not being more careful.

    Still, in all these years that's the first time I've been scammed. So as far as TOFTT, you've been warned. Stay away from the Comfort Inn. As far as Lauren goes, she can use my $ to get a new phone number, because I'm going to list her on every forum I can.

    Stay safe out there,

    LA

  3. #1677

    Warning: Savannah / Centreville

    I would much rather write a positive review, but I've got to sound the alarm on this one. I saw her last year in Woodbridge.

    Homely face, flabby body, dull attitude, smelly hole. So what's not to like.

    301-XXX-3524

  4. #1676

    Sharon in WoodBridge

    Forgot to add the link in my post :

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...uty-24/5347288

    I'm the seductive Latina Sweetheart you have been searching for. I'm your ultimate sensual and satisfying experience. Come visit me once, and you will be back again and again! I give the best massage. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call me baby. What are you waiting for? Call me! *SHARON *571-316-8939

  5. #1675

    Sharon in Woodbridge

    Had a dream about meeting Sharon in Woodbridge. Two call system. Very good service, YMMV. Damage was $.20 for 30. Everything was on menu, and tried all. Seems to me she can fill the gap till Gaya is back, but again I said YMMV. If you see her please treat her well.

    Happy Hunting

  6. #1674

    BBW lovers

    Has anyone tried Tracey in Fredericksburg? I'm going to give her a go just wanted to know if anyone has been there and done that? Already spoke with her she said everything in on the menu covered under the hourly rate including greek. 70 / qq 120 / hh 170 / hr I've researched her number and she has a fairly long BP history but no reviews. Anyhow if you have anything helpful let me know. I'll have a full report up as soon as I give her a go.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pics1_030.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	170921

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pics2_002.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	170922

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pics_001.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	170923

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pics_003.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	170924

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0007.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	170925

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0013.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	170926

  7. #1673

    Re:Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    Well actually Vivian (accurate pics). Very sweet VN girl, young & beautiful here for a couple days. Had an excellent afternoon "getaway" today in nice accommodations.

    My highest recommendations to see her while here, you will thank me later, really, and always remember to please treat her nicely.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rea-23/7462703

    MnV
    Moonview what was the damage? Also if you do not mind saying so, what options are on the table? If you do not want to say so publicly, Pm. Thanks.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  8. #1672

    V is for va va voom

    Well actually Vivian (accurate pics). Very sweet VN girl, young & beautiful here for a couple days. Had an excellent afternoon "getaway" today in nice accommodations.

    My highest recommendations to see her while here, you will thank me later, really, and always remember to please treat her nicely.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rea-23/7462703

    MnV

  9. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrumph  [View Original Post]
    Saw Erica recently. Nice on the phone and pleasant when I got there but let's just say this. If those pics really are her then she looks nothing like the pictures in person. I could never really recover from the letdown of her not being the girl I expected, so it was a quick session. I would not repeat and recommend only for a qq if you're in the area.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-24/6964561

    860-374-8893
    Thanks Bro, I have had my eye on her since she started posting a while back and was perplexed how she could be around this long and still have no review's. I would sure like to meet the real girl as is the case with most these BP girls.

  10. #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you got any digits on her as her add has expired and we have no clue who you are talking about.
    PM if you need the number.

  11. #1669
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker not a first time poster but was scanning BP and decided to take a dive. Two call system, first off with cloths on she looks exactly like the pictures. Then you get the second look with cloths off you look closer you will notice she does have a stretch marks on. More noticeable up close. Alright beside that everything else is nice for total performance rate her around 7. Everything is pretty much on the menu if the price is right. Notice not going over the price that's between you and her treat her right and she will treat you right. She is a keeper if there are any questions pm can also put in a good word if you give me a link.

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...ght-27/6968291
    Dude, you got any digits on her as her add has expired and we have no clue who you are talking about.

  12. #1668

    Girl in fredericksburg

    Long time lurker not a first time poster but was scanning BP and decided to take a dive. Two call system, first off with cloths on she looks exactly like the pictures. Then you get the second look with cloths off you look closer you will notice she does have a stretch marks on. More noticeable up close. Alright beside that everything else is nice for total performance rate her around 7. Everything is pretty much on the menu if the price is right. Notice not going over the price that's between you and her treat her right and she will treat you right. She is a keeper if there are any questions pm can also put in a good word if you give me a link.

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...ght-27/6968291

  13. #1667
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    Good and Dirty
    Girl Next Door

  14. #1666

    What should I expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrumph  [View Original Post]
    Unlike the disappointment I experienced with Erica, this was a positive experience from the moment I walked in. Her pictures don't show her face, but they should. She's not gorgeous but definitely attractive, maybe a 7 if she worked at the local store but I bump her to an 8+ based on the fact that she has that GND look and doesn't have a used up vibe. Lexi has a real clean appearance as you can see in the pics, although I should note that her ad says petite which I consider 5'3" or so, and she's several inches taller than that (Nitpicking, but I like them shorter). As previously reported she is extra, extra cautious at the start but once you get past that, no worries. $.40 for hh and $$ for full. She said that she's usually only around on Tuesdays and some Wednesdays. Be nice to the Ladies, especially the good ones.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exi-20/5757690

    443-684-9366
    I'm glad to hear she's a good experience but what do we expect? Whats on the menu?

  15. #1665

    Lexi in Manassas

    Unlike the disappointment I experienced with Erica, this was a positive experience from the moment I walked in. Her pictures don't show her face, but they should. She's not gorgeous but definitely attractive, maybe a 7 if she worked at the local store but I bump her to an 8+ based on the fact that she has that GND look and doesn't have a used up vibe. Lexi has a real clean appearance as you can see in the pics, although I should note that her ad says petite which I consider 5'3" or so, and she's several inches taller than that (Nitpicking, but I like them shorter). As previously reported she is extra, extra cautious at the start but once you get past that, no worries. $.40 for hh and $$ for full. She said that she's usually only around on Tuesdays and some Wednesdays. Be nice to the Ladies, especially the good ones.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exi-20/5757690

    443-684-9366

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape