Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 19147
-
03-25-12 11:56 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 154Twofer
Ran through the triangle and the ave last night 1 am. 4 am. Nothing was to be seen on the triangle and the ave was dead until after 2:30 AM. I didn't see LEO presence; although, one of the girls indicated that they were out and about. She also indicated that the locals were leaving everyone alone and it was the men in blue that were harassing.
First encounter went well. 25, a cups, about 5'10" and way too skinny, maybe 130-150 at most. Told me that her man had divorced her and the judge took everything away from her. Her ribs were sticking out a bit, but wasn't disgustingly thin. She indicated that she was newer at this; however, she had been doing it for a while. Seemed to be that she was really new, since we didn't talk about cash, safety, she didn't ask me for a LE check and several other things that seemed to stick out. We jumped in the back once at my spot and she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I was a little surprised at this, not something I would normally do and not something that has happened often with a SW. This went on for a few minutes and every time she would take off a piece of clothing, she would kiss me again, like I was her long lost man. She was a bit vanilla in retrospect, but she was a willing partner throughout. This one has razor sharp teeth on the back of her mouth though, very deceptive from the clean looking teeth up front. .40 total donated to Split tail research fund.
Second encounter, I was on my home and blew by this thick cute girl walking by the Comerica, stopped and grabbed her and we talked for a bit while we found one of my spots to park. 21, nice be cups, nice round ass and thick legs. Pretty dirty blonde (bottle) , but looked like she tanned / make up too much too often. 5'6", about 160 lbs, She was beginning to look a little old around the edges already. She asked if she could "take a hit with the window down". Told me her roommate kicked her out and beat her ass for not providing him with a cigarette fast enough. .16 donated to the oral research fund at the end.
-
03-24-12 19:35 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 103Jr
Did some cruising round 11AM hit the triangle nothing, then hit 8 mile to JR drove till 6mile nothing there came back on 7 mile went up to JR saw a cute WSW in a pink hoodie short brown hair passed her and went around to swoop her up ask her what on the menu said 30 for a BJ said Ok gave her the $ and gave me a BBBJCIM not the best but I'll take it hope to see her again maybe for FS.
-
03-24-12 16:30 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 207Newbie looking to start out
Any recommendations as to where a new unexperienced guy should start? Not new to mongering, just SW's. Used to be semi active on ev and aes before the shut down. Now looking to maybe try the street action.
-
03-24-12 15:19 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 214Mgm
I was up at the MGM casino a few nights ago late and as I finish losing all I brought to lose, I notice a girl sorta just hanging around. I sparked a conversation with her and come to find out that she was waiting for her friend who was an escort with a date up in the hotel and the next thing she ask if I wanted to go get a short stay. I was fresh out of the green, so I got her digits for later. Her name was Natalie. Anyone know her or has run across SP in the Casinos
-
03-24-12 09:07 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 34Themost important thing you'll ever hear
Look, it's not worth it! Go to a strip club. It's more controlled environment, the women are hotter, and never pay more than $50 for a head massage. Most importantly, you don't need to stress about uncle leo stopping you.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-12 06:56 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 92She was a regular of mine about 6 years ago. I ran into her last year, weathered and several extra lbs. Was one of my fav! Willing to do as she was requested.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-12 01:11 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 487That's the one. Former JW Gem, IIRC. She is a Gem if she's on her game.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
FWIW, she looks like she's put on a few lbs. Don't forget that the last guys that saw her thought she was pregnant then.
-
03-23-12 21:51 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 70Recon on the R
Cruised the R from around 5:30am til 6:30am. Didn't monger, just a recon mission. SWs every damn where. Several WSW in the age range of early 20s to about mid 30s around the 7 mile area. I ran up on one near the R and Robinwood. I wanted to pick her up real bad, but I've been real cautious on the stroll lately. So, I followed my first mind and keep going. I saw a few BSW around the 6 mile area about. No TVs either, but nothing special.
Stay safe out here!
-
03-23-12 19:09 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 120John are thriller
Recon, Friday morning at 9. Looked like night of the living dead. Saw at least 7 sws. I wouldn't touch any of them with kwame kilpatrick's penis. All of them were cracked out and 2's or lower on the trusty SW scale. After seeing 3 trannys near 5 and john are, decided to skip town. No uncle Leo in sight. These SW's made my penis soft.
-
03-23-12 12:45 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 163Triangle Amy
Picked up Amy in the triangle off by 6 mile. WSW, average height, very thin, hair past shoulders, either brown or very dirty blnde (it was late). Her voice sounded 30ish, but her face looked 45ish (hard hit from her medicine). Not very talkative or social, got BBBJ with swallow, would not repeat.
I have really been looking for a lady in the triangle area worth picking up and taking to anotel but I haven't had any luck in about 5 months in the triangle.
-
03-22-12 09:31 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 270That sounds like Michelle, aka Kid Rock Kelly the stripper. She's gone downhill fast. She's a nice girl, and is up for anything, but she's gotten too rough looking for my tastes. Her face has gotten real bad.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-12 08:53 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 299Hamtramck area
So I finally took a ride around the Carpenter / Joseph Campau area yesterday afternoon, scoping out the area for later activities. You guys are not kidding about the condition of the neighborhood. That area makes the John R blocks look like the Triangle (and makes the Triangle look like Northville). I spotted only one likely SW, but I'm sure it gets more active in the dark hours. Too many civilians on the sidewalk for any scooping.
-
03-22-12 08:42 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 2992 Melissa's
Darn. I was hoping the older (blonde) Melissa had resurfaced. I even went out of my way yesterday to recon the R in hopes of spotting her. I've talked to the younger woman you describe, I believe, but never sampled. What's she like?
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
Yesterday I did see 4 WSW on the prowl. 3 of whom I did not recognize. The one I had seen before (thin blonde with huge sunglasses) was camped out at the bus stop by State Fair. I've seen her there many times before, all tarted up and looking ready for anything. She has never left that bus stop in all the times I've circled her. That corner is waaay too exposed for me. Anyone know what her deal is?
-
03-22-12 06:42 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 73Wednesday Night Ave
Cruised the Ave again last night around 10:45. Not much out last night, at least when I was looking. Saw one possible HSW just off Lonyo but she looked pretty haggard and was walking a few feet behind a hispanic male.
Also saw a likely BSW between Springwell and Central, she was walking with a black male, I think it was Keisha who I had a date with maybe 6 months ago in the back of the Victory parking lot (in hindsight I realize it was a terrible place for a car date) I used to have digits for her but I lost my throwaway phone.
Also noticed something kinda funny when I also turned onto Whitehead from Livernois. 3 cars seamed to be following one another down Gilbert towards the service drive, didn't get that good a look but multiple people in each vehicle (all white from what I could tell) and all three stopped in front of Ro's house / apartment where there was a guy outside smoking, not really sure what to make of it.
Also saw quite a few tow trucks up and down the Ave but no visible LEO, so be careful
-
03-22-12 01:51 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 409Http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...Reports/page73
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Bro toss a link, that was 73 pages back. Thanks for the report though.











Reply With Quote





