Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 806 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to mindy I haven't see or heard about her, she doesn't seem to be on the street anymore and the number I have is disconnected
    Who is Mindy? And does it surprise you that her phone is disconnected?

  2. #926

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to mindy I haven't see or heard about her, she doesn't seem to be on the street anymore and the number I have is disconnected
    I have been looking for her for over a month. She just vanished. There was a review on an other site that said he contacted her by phone, that was crap her phone has been out for 6 weeks. I PM that person a few times to get more info, and he will not return my PM. He must have seen her before January. I like Mindy and I hope she is ok. I wonder if she is in jail. She told me she had warrants out for her once. She is still a fun nice girl. I know she did drugs too, but still she is a nice girl.

  3. #925

    What happened to mindy

    Does anyone know what happened to mindy I haven't see or heard about her, she doesn't seem to be on the street anymore and the number I have is disconnected

  4. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi Nite Owl  [View Original Post]
    A really decent find this evening at the Quik Mart near Greenfield & 27th. White blonde gal, claims 26, but probably a bit older. Really great natural bust, filled out nicely. Kinda thicker in the belly (claims to be doing this to support 4 kids.) Didn't seem to be a user, not too fidgety or spaced out. BBBJ for. 3, so keep your eyes peeled and play safe!
    Good report. I think I saw her yesterday. She have a white tank top, blue sweats, designer sunglasses? I saw at 445 but had to go. I told her I would try to get her today. She so FS?

  5. #923

    Angie

    A really decent find this evening at the Quik Mart near Greenfield & 27th. White blonde gal, claims 26, but probably a bit older. Really great natural bust, filled out nicely. Kinda thicker in the belly (claims to be doing this to support 4 kids.) Didn't seem to be a user, not too fidgety or spaced out. BBBJ for. 3, so keep your eyes peeled and play safe!

  6. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    If she needs her next fix, she'll do you for. 10 and do a hell of a job. Just remember bring your own cover.
    Pretty disgusting. I don't need a blowjob that bad. I'd give her the $10 to go away.

  7. #921

    Any finds on south?

    So I have picked up 3 on south ever and go thru almost daily. With this weather, why is no one out? Saw some redhead out yesterday with a messed up face and then a drugged up latina looking all confused. I want a hot latina or BSW. Anyone know of some for later this week? Mrs might be gone.

  8. #920

    Chella will do. 10's

    If she needs her next fix, she'll do you for. 10 and do a hell of a job. Just remember bring your own cover.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    On Friday at about 11am, I stopped at the Speedway on 9th and Greenfield to pick up some smokes. As I was paying for my stull, I saw Chella walking out of the store. One of clerks yelled at her for staying in the restroom too long. She started crying and walked out the door.

    I have to say, man has she gone to hell. Sores all over her face! As she was one of my favorites, I just did not have the stomach to pick her up. She really took the starch out of willie at that sight. Too bad, her oral skills are very nice.

    As I was walking to my car, I heard a honk and a guy at the pump was trying to get her attention. Chella turned around and I was actually affraid she would recognise me. She finally figured out who honked at her and she jumped in his car. I guess the dude forgot to bring his glasses with him that day.

  9. #919

    Hope I'm not breaking protocol with this question

    I'm going to be spending a little time in your fair city in the not too distant future. I'll probably be working a late shift during that time and will have my days to myself. I was thinkin' of doing' a little cruisin' durin' that time.

    I've been a member of the board for quite some time, but I don't post often so I can certainly understand if folks don't want to answer me on this. But here goes:

    If anyone wants to PM me any decent parking spots for daytime fun, I would appreciate it. Barring that, any decent notels in the area that don't require my having to drive 15 minutes each time I come across some interesting menu items would be almost as good. I'm more interested in covering my butt if I need to be spontaneous though.

  10. #918

    No luck for this leprachan

    So I won some cash on Saturday pm so I cruised the south loop. Figured with st pats and nice weather, it would be great. Well saw a young latina on gf around 10th. I had just saw LE so drove around, did some checks. Well got her attention and she walks down a side street by me. I figure bingo. She was super hot. Well, she never got in and I tried 3 times. She kept turning with me so I don't know what she was trying to do or thought there was too many people out. It made me so mad as she kept turning down streets with me and looking at me.

    So later I go out on national and see this tall, blond BSW by pick and save with daisy dukes on. I go back and turn N on a side street. She goes south so I flip around and try. Kind of the same story but she didn't follow my turning. Oh well.

  11. #917

    Chella

    On Friday at about 11am, I stopped at the Speedway on 9th and Greenfield to pick up some smokes. As I was paying for my stull, I saw Chella walking out of the store. One of clerks yelled at her for staying in the restroom too long. She started crying and walked out the door.

    I have to say, man has she gone to hell. Sores all over her face! As she was one of my favorites, I just did not have the stomach to pick her up. She really took the starch out of willie at that sight. Too bad, her oral skills are very nice.

    As I was walking to my car, I heard a honk and a guy at the pump was trying to get her attention. Chella turned around and I was actually affraid she would recognise me. She finally figured out who honked at her and she jumped in his car. I guess the dude forgot to bring his glasses with him that day.

  12. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I love to scan the south side, Greenfield, National, Lincoln. I was looking to expand my search. Can you all give me some other streets to roam and get results. I am not picky but I do prefer WSW.

    Thanks. South side sites and North side.
    Just read the posts. All the spots are discussed day after day, day after day.

  13. #915

    North Side

    I love to scan the south side, Greenfield, National, Lincoln. I was looking to expand my search. Can you all give me some other streets to roam and get results. I am not picky but I do prefer WSW.

    Thanks. South side sites and North side.

  14. #914

    I must be doing something wrong

    Drove the south loop several times during my visit to Milwaukee this week and didn't see any prospects. Now the north loop was much better. Lis in the 30's picked up Jasmine a beautiful BSW that was just reported on. Excellent oral skills and caught it all. She was even nice to talk to on our drive. Played a little while she was working and thought it would be great to get her in a room and try the whole works out. Huge tits and a nice little ass. I was on my way back downtown the next day and she was on the same corner. I got the look from at least 5 in the next block Friday around noon. The nice weather is bringing them out in force at least on the north.

    It was a good week in Milwaukee for me and I can't wait to get back. Good luck fellow mongers at least with things warming up we will get a better look before we stop.

  15. #913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Jacalynn and some hot Mexican Girl

    I met Jackie around 15th by mistake she was walking by while I was messing with the GPS in the car and started talking to me. She jumped in ans we were off to a spot of my choice. I am not from here so it was more like driving around for a half hour looking for somewhere to park. She gave a nice slow BBBJTCWS for. 2, She told me she is not out much just when she needs a bit of cash had would not give digits. She has brown hair that is fairly long and a petite build. After dropping her off I took Hays to 9th street and when I popped out on Lincoln there was this hot Mexican girl yelling at someone on her cell phone, I was looking at her and she started yelling at me. I yelled back what the hell! She came over to the car and in very broken English asked me to take her to some street on the north side of Milwaukee and I agreed since my hotel was in the North. After about 2 miles she starts rubbing my crotch. I didn't figure here for a SW but a couple of blocks before I was to turn she points to a street ans tells me to stop. I do and she pulls out Mr happy and goes to work on him. I get my hands down he pants and start fingering her and she says stop! I asked why that's when she takes her pants off and starts riding me. Well she is tight and after about 10minutes I blow my load in her. She got off me and got dressed and I took her to the place she wanted to go Cost. Nothing except gas. I have really enjoyed my trip to Milwaukee and wish the little Mexican girl would of given me her number but no dice. I defiantly would of called her tomorrow morning before I leave for home. I never really did get her name as her accent was way to thick for me to understand. I think something like Michele.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape