Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 12083
-
03-21-12 02:07 #923Senior Member

Posts: 891Angie
A really decent find this evening at the Quik Mart near Greenfield & 27th. White blonde gal, claims 26, but probably a bit older. Really great natural bust, filled out nicely. Kinda thicker in the belly (claims to be doing this to support 4 kids.) Didn't seem to be a user, not too fidgety or spaced out. BBBJ for. 3, so keep your eyes peeled and play safe!
-
03-20-12 15:29 #922Senior Member

Posts: 2814Pretty disgusting. I don't need a blowjob that bad. I'd give her the $10 to go away.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-12 09:49 #921Senior Member

Posts: 747Any finds on south?
So I have picked up 3 on south ever and go thru almost daily. With this weather, why is no one out? Saw some redhead out yesterday with a messed up face and then a drugged up latina looking all confused. I want a hot latina or BSW. Anyone know of some for later this week? Mrs might be gone.
-
03-19-12 19:15 #920Senior Member

Posts: 308Chella will do. 10's
If she needs her next fix, she'll do you for. 10 and do a hell of a job. Just remember bring your own cover.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-12 11:34 #919Senior Member

Posts: 32Hope I'm not breaking protocol with this question
I'm going to be spending a little time in your fair city in the not too distant future. I'll probably be working a late shift during that time and will have my days to myself. I was thinkin' of doing' a little cruisin' durin' that time.
I've been a member of the board for quite some time, but I don't post often so I can certainly understand if folks don't want to answer me on this. But here goes:
If anyone wants to PM me any decent parking spots for daytime fun, I would appreciate it. Barring that, any decent notels in the area that don't require my having to drive 15 minutes each time I come across some interesting menu items would be almost as good. I'm more interested in covering my butt if I need to be spontaneous though.
-
03-19-12 10:03 #918Senior Member

Posts: 747No luck for this leprachan
So I won some cash on Saturday pm so I cruised the south loop. Figured with st pats and nice weather, it would be great. Well saw a young latina on gf around 10th. I had just saw LE so drove around, did some checks. Well got her attention and she walks down a side street by me. I figure bingo. She was super hot. Well, she never got in and I tried 3 times. She kept turning with me so I don't know what she was trying to do or thought there was too many people out. It made me so mad as she kept turning down streets with me and looking at me.
So later I go out on national and see this tall, blond BSW by pick and save with daisy dukes on. I go back and turn N on a side street. She goes south so I flip around and try. Kind of the same story but she didn't follow my turning. Oh well.
-
03-18-12 18:54 #917Senior Member

Posts: 763Chella
On Friday at about 11am, I stopped at the Speedway on 9th and Greenfield to pick up some smokes. As I was paying for my stull, I saw Chella walking out of the store. One of clerks yelled at her for staying in the restroom too long. She started crying and walked out the door.
I have to say, man has she gone to hell. Sores all over her face! As she was one of my favorites, I just did not have the stomach to pick her up. She really took the starch out of willie at that sight. Too bad, her oral skills are very nice.
As I was walking to my car, I heard a honk and a guy at the pump was trying to get her attention. Chella turned around and I was actually affraid she would recognise me. She finally figured out who honked at her and she jumped in his car. I guess the dude forgot to bring his glasses with him that day.
-
03-18-12 09:50 #916Senior Member

Posts: 2814Just read the posts. All the spots are discussed day after day, day after day.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 16:06 #915Senior Member

Posts: 514North Side
I love to scan the south side, Greenfield, National, Lincoln. I was looking to expand my search. Can you all give me some other streets to roam and get results. I am not picky but I do prefer WSW.
Thanks. South side sites and North side.
-
03-17-12 11:56 #914Senior Member

Posts: 113I must be doing something wrong
Drove the south loop several times during my visit to Milwaukee this week and didn't see any prospects. Now the north loop was much better. Lis in the 30's picked up Jasmine a beautiful BSW that was just reported on. Excellent oral skills and caught it all. She was even nice to talk to on our drive. Played a little while she was working and thought it would be great to get her in a room and try the whole works out. Huge tits and a nice little ass. I was on my way back downtown the next day and she was on the same corner. I got the look from at least 5 in the next block Friday around noon. The nice weather is bringing them out in force at least on the north.
It was a good week in Milwaukee for me and I can't wait to get back. Good luck fellow mongers at least with things warming up we will get a better look before we stop.
-
03-16-12 02:09 #913Senior Member

Posts: 241Jacalynn and some hot Mexican Girl
I met Jackie around 15th by mistake she was walking by while I was messing with the GPS in the car and started talking to me. She jumped in ans we were off to a spot of my choice. I am not from here so it was more like driving around for a half hour looking for somewhere to park. She gave a nice slow BBBJTCWS for. 2, She told me she is not out much just when she needs a bit of cash had would not give digits. She has brown hair that is fairly long and a petite build. After dropping her off I took Hays to 9th street and when I popped out on Lincoln there was this hot Mexican girl yelling at someone on her cell phone, I was looking at her and she started yelling at me. I yelled back what the hell! She came over to the car and in very broken English asked me to take her to some street on the north side of Milwaukee and I agreed since my hotel was in the North. After about 2 miles she starts rubbing my crotch. I didn't figure here for a SW but a couple of blocks before I was to turn she points to a street ans tells me to stop. I do and she pulls out Mr happy and goes to work on him. I get my hands down he pants and start fingering her and she says stop! I asked why that's when she takes her pants off and starts riding me. Well she is tight and after about 10minutes I blow my load in her. She got off me and got dressed and I took her to the place she wanted to go Cost. Nothing except gas. I have really enjoyed my trip to Milwaukee and wish the little Mexican girl would of given me her number but no dice. I defiantly would of called her tomorrow morning before I leave for home. I never really did get her name as her accent was way to thick for me to understand. I think something like Michele.
-
03-15-12 21:01 #912Senior Member

Posts: 195Northside Jasmine
I took a cruise on the N-L loop this morning and the trip was worth it. There were 2 young spinners around 27 & L; one white & one black. By the time I circled the block both had disappeared. Then, another black hottie was walking south on 27. Very nice with tight black jeans and a leather jacket. I drove by a few times and she looked but didn't give any sign. Based on her appearance, she looked too good to be real which made me take a pass. Guess I'm getting overly cautious in my old age.
Then, around 6, spotted another BSW who said she was Jasmine. She was a real find. About 5' 5".130, beautiful face with full makeup on and a set of 36DDs that alone would have been worth the pickup. She had a great attitude and was agreeable to everything except DFK. Due to time, I went for the BBBJ plus additional hand stimulation of the boys. Overall, no rush and she has a great mouth.
We exchanged numbers and and agreed to meet on Sunday. Hopefully I'll have more details on those DDs and what I'm sure will be a juicy love tunnel.
-
03-15-12 12:46 #911Senior Member

Posts: 763Terri on greenfield
"I was out last night on Greenfield and during one of my loops I saw Terri walking east on Orchard at about 14th. She is a tall WSW with dark hair pulled back and wearing a red top with thin straps. She had moved to Green Bay but has been around town a lot lately. I had her number with a 920 area code but now it does not accept calls. I really wanted to pick her up but too much LEO in the area. Anybody meet her last night and her number? She is also often down near 6th and Becher. I keep on missing her on my return loop."
-
03-15-12 02:28 #910Regular Member

Posts: 4Kristy
Haven't seen a report on this one so I'll finally pop MY cherry on the board. Cute hispanic girl Kristy. 20. Petite. Shy. Meet her a few weeks ago and I had to scope her three times before she finally came up to the car. Enjoyed her that night and got her number and called her a couple of times. One voicemail, once live (yay. They're real!) and finally got together again earlier this week. She lives on the north side but comes by ole Abe regularly. .2 for CBJ and. 25 for BBCIMBJ so of couse went for the latter. Nice tight body and lets your hands wander while she works and takes direction well. No rush. Usually drive a mile and a half away to my spot and she never complains.
-
03-13-12 08:20 #909Senior Member

Posts: 747Greenfield hottie
Was out on Monday and on 15/16 and greenfield, a Hot BSW was around. Seemed young. Was around 5. I caught her attention but a few guys were walking around, not related to her. She wanted me to go down a block east on greenfield but by the time I got out of traffic, she was getting passed by two leos on bikes so I passed. Anyone pick her up? She was smoking. Brown boots.










Reply With Quote



