Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5134
    Tonight it is dead dead dead over in JR and the triangle. Rode through 4 times on each and nothing but LEO. Stay safe and order in.

  2. #5133

    Downtown

    I was on a short cruise in the downtown area Thursday around 7:00PM.

    I happened to be at the corner of Griswold and Clifford and had to U-Turn. There's a strip bar on Griswold there. Some other bar is across from the strip bar right on Griswold.

    As I turned around in the intersection of Griswold and Clifford to backtrack down Griswold, some chick was walking / standing on Clifford. She was on the block between Woodward and Griswold, just mulling about, standing there somewhat concealed from the two bars.

    As I was completing the you I made eye contact. She said, 'Hi. ' So I said, 'what? ' And then she mumbled something, I didn't expect her to be there so I had the radio going, yada, yada. Then I told her, 'I don't have time', and she said, 'OK, come back later. '

    She was white. About 5'-7'. Average build with short, dark hair. Kind of a round face with dark eyes and that vacant look.

    I think the entire downtown area might be turning into a stroll. Will investigate. I'll try to get some pictures.

  3. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jeans  [View Original Post]
    Strolled the are yesterday around 3p. A tall BSW caught my eye at arizona, didn't have time to partake so I chatted for a minute and got digits. Her name is maya and she looks way TGTBT. Anyone know her?
    Mite a tranny. Be careful.

    Did my usual strolls saw, nothing. Just the same tired 1's I been seein over the last 12+ years. *There was a heavy speed trap on Harper between Dickerson & Conner. LEO had about 5 cars pulled over. Yet LEO NEVER catch these clowns drag racing, funny. Just a heads up.

  4. #5131
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW on the Ave around Inkster RD a week ago and didn't post. Cute 22-24 year old red head. Maybe a 6 on the scale but a 9 for personality. Negotiated a Jackson for a BBJDTCIM. One of my best ever. Have digits but she doesn't want them given out. She seems to be around that way though. Nice girl. Said she is not black friendly; so just a heads up for my well endowed brothers. Inkster can have some action from time to time if you know where to look. Stay safe.
    I see a blonde almost daily at the ave and Beech daly, by the motels and gas station. There is also a guy on a bike dealing from the pay phone, hands them the shit at the pump. Across the street is the Dearborn Heights cop shop. Freaks me out but never seen a bust. I would not trust the area.

  5. #5130
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW on the Ave around Inkster RD a week ago and didn't post. Cute 22-24 year old red head. Maybe a 6 on the scale but a 9 for personality. Negotiated a Jackson for a BBJDTCIM. One of my best ever. Have digits but she doesn't want them given out. She seems to be around that way though. Nice girl. Said she is not black friendly; so just a heads up for my well endowed brothers. Inkster can have some action from time to time if you know where to look. Stay safe.
    Yeah, be really careful over in that area, LEO presence is really bad and they are hardcore about the lifestyle.

  6. #5129

    St. Patties Day

    Just giving you guys a heads up about tomorrow LE is going to be out in full force tomorrow so be safe.

    Happy St. Patties Day

  7. #5128

    But Stay Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Inkster can have some action from time to time if you know where to look. Stay safe.
    Mi Ave. That's where the stings are and they love doing them right around this time of year as the weather is changing.

  8. #5127

    Inkster

    Picked up a WSW on the Ave around Inkster RD a week ago and didn't post. Cute 22-24 year old red head. Maybe a 6 on the scale but a 9 for personality. Negotiated a Jackson for a BBJDTCIM. One of my best ever. Have digits but she doesn't want them given out. She seems to be around that way though. Nice girl. Said she is not black friendly; so just a heads up for my well endowed brothers. Inkster can have some action from time to time if you know where to look. Stay safe.

  9. #5126

    Jr maya

    Strolled the are yesterday around 3p. A tall BSW caught my eye at arizona, didn't have time to partake so I chatted for a minute and got digits. Her name is maya and she looks way TGTBT. Anyone know her?

  10. #5125

    Dry

    Strolled the Triangle and Ave the other evening. Not anything in sight despite 70* weather. Interestingly, during the day, I saw a beautiful black girl maybe 22-25 walking on Telegraph toward NINE mile. She looked very much like someone who needed a ride but I just couldn't make a stop. I have also seen some 4-6 BSW / WSW on Fenkell around some side streets. I am very familiar with the Triangle and Westside. If JW or any senior members I recognize on here or have PM'ed can PM me about some questions I have about Eastside strolling I would appreciate it. I steer clear of there as I am very unfamiliar with how that situation plays.

  11. #5124
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Just as I was about to call it I saw Emily 20 years HSW about 5'5" 120lbs Kinda cute. She demanded Jackson and his twin but settled for Jackson and his half brother for a surprisingly deep and I do mean Deep bbbjtcim. Willing to share digits when verified!
    Caught up with this one several months back. Didn't think she was HSW though. She's older than you think. Private intel was interesting also.

    But happy times! She is decent looking.

  12. #5123
    Quote Originally Posted by Arokid5555  [View Original Post]
    New to the post long time hobby.

    Had a nice dream off eve verry nice girl new to the streets but verry.

    Skill full in every way no rush ifyour a reguler and you get BJ and FS

    On the same dream halo was there an hour later little off a rush but performance

    Was good witha cover on all the action even let me take some video.

    Have both the numbers and will repeat in a while.

    Stay safe
    Post the vid where it can be viewed and gain instant cred in the forums as being legit.

  13. #5122

    Hot Monday Morning!

    Cruised the usual spots early Monday morning and saw alot of uncles out doing the same. I even saw uncle WC on the Are cruising a side street with his lights off. On the way out I did see the young BSW everyone was talking about a couple of weeks ago near 8 Mile. On the Big G I thought I saw my #2 peach but when I circled she was gone but then I saw Crystal from last week and opted to take a pass. Just as I was about to call it I saw Emily 20 years HSW about 5'5" 120lbs Kinda cute. She demanded Jackson and his twin but settled for Jackson and his half brother for a surprisingly deep and I do mean Deep bbbjtcim. Willing to share digits when verified!

  14. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMguy  [View Original Post]
    Just saying hi and looking around. I am new to this board, but not to the hobby.

    I was on EV and AE until they went dark last fall. I have the same screen name here.

    I intend to post and share and appreciate the posts you've made giving me some direction to this board.

    MGM Guy
    Welcome aboard MGM!

  15. #5120

    New

    New to the post long time hobby.

    Had a nice dream off eve verry nice girl new to the streets but verry.

    Skill full in every way no rush ifyour a reguler and you get BJ and FS

    On the same dream halo was there an hour later little off a rush but performance

    Was good witha cover on all the action even let me take some video.

    Have both the numbers and will repeat in a while.

    Stay safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape